April 18, 2024, 03:52:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277480 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2011, 08:02:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28758253/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Wednesday Circuit Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the check fraud case, as he had from the murder case, after the defense made accusations that he made prejudicial comments on national television about the jury finding Casey not guilty of murder.

“I’ve just never seen one like this, and the magnitude of it sort of surprises me. I guess I’m just shocked. We opened a big can of justice didn’t we,” Strickland said on television following the July verdict.

Wednesday one of Casey’s attorneys said he wants clarification on the probation issue.

“The whole thing is very confusing, and we’re trying our very best to clarify it. We want to take the proper legal steps to do so,” said Casey attorney Jose Baez.

But the defense and Casey knew back in January of 2010 that the judge wanted her probation to start after she left jail And even though the probation officers visited her at the jail and her probation started and finished at the jail, they never said a word.

WFTV.com will carry Friday's hearing live.

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Stays Probation Order  http://www.wftv.com/video/28757899/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Corrections Depart. Presser On Casey Status  http://www.wftv.com/video/28753891/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2011, 08:04:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys,,,,,,,,,

I had to go away for a while as my heart was sooooooooo broken and my tears for Caylee just wouldn't stop......... (They are settling down but still haven't stopped!)

I have been so sad and I feel like the justice system just let down little Caylee so bad that it is hard to see or hear anything about that BHW, BUT, I had to come back here and let you all know that I read here everyday and even after that devastating verdict I had to come here and join in everyones pain that has followed this and wanted justice for Caylee for 3 LONG YEARS!............

I am here Monkeys, in Heart and Soul.............

an angelic monkey

Hi to you too Protectthelittlebabies.  This is a good place to be and glad you're here. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/08/03/story-columbus-casey-anthony-in-ohio-rumors.html?sid=102
Radio Station Offers Casey Anthony Thousands To Not Be Ohio State Fan
Wednesday,  August 3, 2011 5:13 PM
WBNS-10TV

The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site.  TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.

This is funny.  But, as desperate as she is, she prob would take the 10,000 and not wear an Ohio cap.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

If Casey is gaining all that weight then maybe she needs to go on the "duct tape diet".
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2011, 08:32:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys,,,,,,,,,

I had to go away for a while as my heart was sooooooooo broken and my tears for Caylee just wouldn't stop......... (They are settling down but still haven't stopped!)

I have been so sad and I feel like the justice system just let down little Caylee so bad that it is hard to see or hear anything about that BHW, BUT, I had to come back here and let you all know that I read here everyday and even after that devastating verdict I had to come here and join in everyones pain that has followed this and wanted justice for Caylee for 3 LONG YEARS!............

an angelic monkey

Hi to you too Protectthelittlebabies.  This is a good place to be and glad you're here. an angelic monkey

Thank you Can, it just seems to be so hard to let go!...    Everytime I see her picture I just want to slap that @#$#% so hard.  I know it won't fix anything but I might feel a tiny littly bit better...for a very short minute.......

But really, I am a really nice person,,,,,,,,,,,,

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2011, 08:35:03 PM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 

Sadly, me either.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/08/03/story-columbus-casey-anthony-in-ohio-rumors.html?sid=102
WBNS-10TV

The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site.  TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.

thats when my mom was there mom and cuz took pics bc of a fender bender
mom thought the guy was a drug dealer bc he was being weird about the
bump,and the kind of car,and the 3 guys had real cameras + phone cams
at about 1;30 pm, she says the insurance info is from chicago

my post about mom at onav
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11882.msg1457375#msg1457375
type of car that bumped them,cadillac escalade
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-models/2007-cadillac-escalade-esv.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

gtand them.
Golfers coming to Columbus?  Must have been headed to Muirfield.   I CANNOT see KC in Dublin/Murfield area for anything!!!

Terri,

Geoge's sister and brotherinlaw live in Ohio.  Remember that is where both he and Cindy's family hail from.  George's brother is wealthy..owns car lots etc.  They were flying home from Orlando to Ohio..not to Ohio to play golf.  Which goes to show what a setup the whole George abusing Casey was during the trial.  If George had not been aware that was coming and not willing to go along with it..I doubt his sister and her husband would have been helping Casey get out of Orlando after she was released from jail.

But they live far from Columbus don't they?  Whatever the situation, they all make me sick.   I think I KC thinks and acts like a regular person...that is where I have to stop....the truth is, there is no way we can ever understand them.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes. Friday's hearing will be televised. #CaseyAnthony will not attend. “@winkysmommy: will it be televised?”
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Glad it will be televised ... and I'll be home to watch!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2011, 08:41:10 PM »

WBNS-10TV

thats when my mom was there mom and cuz took pics bc of a fender bender
mom thought the guy was a drug dealer bc he was being weird about the
bump,and the kind of car,and the 3 guys had real cameras + phone cams
at about 1;30 pm, she says the insurance info is from chicago

my post about mom at onav
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11882.msg1457375#msg1457375
type of car that bumped them,cadillac escalade
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-models/2007-cadillac-escalade-esv.jpg
Ask your mom if she saw anyone who looked like this....he's Jeremiah Lyons, crooked investigator for the Baez Law Firm.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »

Re those pics...I think it's her.  The ears match and the various moles as well.  And that one bracelet/watch thingy -- you monkeys are great at finding photos with little details!  Plus, that dorky walk of hers is a dead giveaway.

Quote from: Titch
She was very thin when she walked out of the OC jail. How could her stomach form a muffin top & her skinny upper arms look chunky in such a short period of time?

The first thing I noticed was the weight gain and that's not too surprising, being that she's gone from a crappy, bland prison diet to a much more fattening one.  She must be consuming things like daily Starbuck's coffee drinks, take out food from fast food places and of course, beer.  And lots of it from the look of her!  And she probably scarfs down fatty snacks to quell her nervousness.  A diet like that could pack on at least 5 lbs in a week.  Haha.

But there's also something screwy about those pics...they definitely seemed staged.  She makes a point to only shop in the window?  And when was the last time any of you strolled down your neighborhood street drinking a coffee drink?  So staged.

Quote from: 4 Donks
Isn't TMZ the web equivalent of the National Enquirer ?

In my opinion, no.  They just report breaking stories and post lots of pics whereas the NE fabricates stories.  I can't think of any time where TMZ falsely reported something.  They're pretty accurate, they stick to the facts and they are almost always the first ones to report breaking celebrity news. 

And now breaking killebrity news it seems.  Really, why report on Casey?  She's no celeb.   

I had to laugh when I read the post.  here in Columbus, we walk down the street drinking all the time.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes. Friday's hearing will be televised. #CaseyAnthony will not attend. “@winkysmommy: will it be televised?”
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
  Don't know if I want to watch JBP pander to Mason and Baez, but I probably will.     
We'll need several cold ones afterward. 

Afterward---are you kidding??? How about an early morning Mimosa bracer ???????? LOL
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »

They own this????/

http://www.bobchuckeddychryslerdodgejeep.com/index.htm

If so, that is some money....And it is three hours from columbus.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys,,,,,,,,,

an angelic monkey

Thank you Can, it just seems to be so hard to let go!...    Everytime I see her picture I just want to slap that @#$#% so hard.  I know it won't fix anything but I might feel a tiny littly bit better...for a very short minute.......

But really, I am a really nice person,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't doubt for a moment that you're a very nice person.

for three years the evidence kept coming in - it became overwhelming and we didn't doubt for a moment that she would be convicted.  The verdict still seems unbelieveable to me, that Caylee didn't get the justice she so deserved. 

Let me add a few punches on your behalf.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »

terri its 170 mile west about 3hr

Ask your mom if she saw anyone who looked like this....he's Jeremiah Lyons, crooked investigator
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11882.msg1457434#msg1457434

tupelohoney, she said they looked in their late 20s-early 30s
and unkept for driving a nice car

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »

Clint Van Zandt on right now with Dana.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/03/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-august-3rd-2011-special-guests-dr-clint-van-zandt-author-coyne-sanders-and-attorney-robin-sax/
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

KC could be wearing a padded suit underneath her clothes to make her appear heavier...and
she definitely looks like she has on a water bra to enhance her boobs two sizes.
a padded suit in near 100 degree temps and outrageous might as well not have taken a shower weather? I am still trying to figure out why she is wearing jeans....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2011, 09:09:56 PM »

Re those pics...I think it's her.  The ears match and the various moles as well.  And that one bracelet/watch thingy -- you monkeys are great at finding photos with little details!  Plus, that dorky walk of hers is a dead giveaway.

Quote from: Titch
She was very thin when she walked out of the OC jail. How could her stomach form a muffin top & her skinny upper arms look chunky in such a short period of time?

The first thing I noticed was the weight gain and that's not too surprising, being that she's gone from a crappy, bland prison diet to a much more fattening one.  She must be consuming things like daily Starbuck's coffee drinks, take out food from fast food places and of course, beer.  And lots of it from the look of her!  And she probably scarfs down fatty snacks to quell her nervousness.  A diet like that could pack on at least 5 lbs in a week.  Haha.

But there's also something screwy about those pics...they definitely seemed staged.  She makes a point to only shop in the window?  And when was the last time any of you strolled down your neighborhood street drinking a coffee drink?  So staged.

Snipped the quote for length.. Another thought I had about the weight gain. A lot of medications cause weight gain like antidepressants.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »

I've always pictured her being in one of these many areas at the link below---away from the beach but close enough to slip there.  Lots of trees--good shopping , big and small--lots of little boutiques & artsy...quaint old town atmospherewith the beach just a short drive away ... up & down the Florida Gulf Coast beginning from Perdido Key/Pensacola/Panama City all the way down Scenic 98 and off onto Hgwy 30-A and down Seaside--that whole area between Scenic 98 & Hgwy 30-A running parallel to each other is full of quaint restored & new precious neighborhoods ... Rosemary Beach , in particluar, has that same "look" as some of those pictures of her taken walking along the old sidewalk beside that old red brick wall drinking a whatever ...

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com/neighborhood

I also think they have transferred her around ... I also think she could have been disguised as a guy golfer boarding that plane---you couldn't really see anything except figures in the dark... and there was one woman boarding too, I believe--She actually turned around and waved up to the helicopter.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.