April 19, 2024, 05:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277523 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »

A couple of points:  the list of conditions that must be met wrt being on probation.

1.  KC must have a regular job
2.  KC must pay the county at least $20 per month

If the judge looks at the conditions that must be met while being on probation, it's obvious that the probation period was meant to be "after" KC left the jail as she didn't/couldn't have a regular job in jail and she was declared indigent and had no money to pay the $20 per month.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2011, 11:04:52 PM »

I still think she flew off with the "golfers" that night ... strange hour to fly off to Ohio to play golf?  Was there some sort of golf tournament in Ohio????   Is Ohio a golfing destination???????????

I think you have it backwards............ the Ohio "golfers" were returning to Ohio AFTER playing in Orlando. Orlando is the golf destination. 

If Casey was on the plane with a bunch of golfers, don't you think that someone would have told someone else by now..? like their wives who tell their friends yada yada...also, someone would have snapped a photo from their cell phone, text a message, something..it wouldn't have been kept this quiet this long jmo...
IF she indeed get on the plane with "golfers" -- it was just a planned story. This was all a concocted storyline that even perhaps the Executive Airport officials weren't aware of. We all saw the clip of a girl running to a terminal that night with a bag over her head. It was either really her on her way to Ohio or it was just a part of the ruse. I can't be certain of either. -JMO

Me either---at any rate, they were having their sadistic jollies tormenting everyone.   That's why the golf story just really seemed like a fat whopper.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »

Las Vegas women protest Casey Anthony's offer from Hustler Magazine

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - A possible deal between Casey Anthony and Hustler Magazine has some Las Vegas residents very upset.

There was a small demonstration outside Larry Flynt's Hustler Strip Club Tuesday night.
"Las Vegas is not going to stand for this guy's name to be associated with that sign 'Welcome to Las Vegas,' and profiting over a dead baby," said Marissa Kenzarini, one of the protesters. "It's not going to happen, not here, boycott Casey. It's wrong."

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/08/las-vegas-women-protest-casey-anthonys.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »

Is this uncle on george's side or cindy's side of family?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2011, 11:18:18 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..
not sure I am buying that...

Sometimes a group of owners go in together to get a plane..they all own it and then they each can have it pretty much when they want..and TMZ  says a jet..who knows it could have been a puddle jumper.  Just saying...the planes she was supposed to be running to that night ..and we saw both..neither looked like a jet to me.

The ones they showed leaving Executive were only turbo props, NOT JETS.............people who don't know aircraft call lots of planes jets when they are not.

Do you know where to find a clip of that night?

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp
---JudgePerry docket:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Friday, August 05, 2011 -------------------
9:00 am 30 min Case: 48-2008-CF-13331-O- Motion: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR HEARING TO QUASH, VACATE, AND SET ASIDE COURT'S ORDER
STATE OF FLORIDA

FRANK GEORGE vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
J. CHENEY MASON

Notes: HELD IN COURTROOM 6D - DEFENDANT WILL NOT BE PRESENT FOR HEARING

So it was sweet quiet Mr George that put through the order to bring her back to court for the probation hearing/

I hate Cheney Mason more everyday...and why the hell didn't his mother spell his name right Chaney..vs Cheney...who gives a fig..the man is a total loser and a bore.

Thank you Mr George for trying to do the right thing.

Yes...thank you for trying Mr.George. I heard today while at work that Judge Perry was now handling this case as well and said, well I know how this is going to go...

The original order should be upheld. IF and that is a big if..........they follow the law since her stupid attorneys did not ask for it to be served while she was in jail, there were not probation visits and NO MONEY paid for probation, so it should be served as Judge Strickland ordered at the time. I don't have a lot of faith in JP because he became such a KC apologist throughout the trial. Now that we know he is a womanizer, that explains all those looks at her and why he forgot about Caylee and worked for the defense in his apologetic s.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »

hello again, Monks---  Will the drama never end?  I'm beginning to think that Perry took over from Strickland the first time because it is he who is the "Media Hound."  And, IMO, he's doing the same thing now.  Didn't he have enough publicity when he was caught with his pants down, so to speak?  I don't like him at all and I take back every nice thing I ever said about him, although nice things said about him stopped, at least with me, shortly after the trial started. We all know that he is not going to make Casey do anything she doesn't want to do and that is to be on probation in FL or anywhere else, unless it's the south of France.  Looks to me like he doublecrossed Strickland, but hey, he didn't mind lying to the FBI so what's a little doublecrossing between judges?

Not a day on probation.  N o t   O n e   Day.

As to the pics of Casey, I think its her and they were taken with her knowledge and consent in three sessions, because of the three changes of clothes.  Everytime I see a photo of her I picture her nasty, diseased, rotting  back and it makes me positively ill. She should be on Molokai, except I guess they don't send lepers there anymore. I also noted that when she was in Old Navy pretending to look at clothes in the front window, she was chomping on her cud just like Cindy.  OMG the whole family chomps on something.  Yuk.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »

Is this uncle on george's side or cindy's side of family?

If you mean the car dealership owners/relatives.....The wife is George's sister. She looks like George.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2011, 11:38:53 PM »

Oh ok ty Smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2011, 11:46:19 PM »

Is anyone feeling like we keep hitting a brick wall?  We r not going to change anything...someone is going to end up paying Casey huge money for interview,pictures or something..she will not be on probation...she will live among us somewhere..she will  probably have another kid..it all makes me sick ...but really what can we do to stop it? It seems like she gets away with everything

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »

Is anyone feeling like we keep hitting a brick wall?  We r not going to change anything...someone is going to end up paying Casey huge money for interview,pictures or something..she will not be on probation...she will live among us somewhere..she will  probably have another kid..it all makes me sick ...but really what can we do to stop it? It seems like she gets away with everything
We are upset now -- she will get her due. Many of us old timers have been here since Natalee Holloway -- we are still waiting, but Joran is CLOSE to getting his due as well. It is so painful, but it will all work out the end. THAT -- I am confident.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2011, 12:05:49 AM »

Hi Cookie. For as much as this monster has gotten away with I truly believe she will never get huge money for an interview, if any interview at all.....well maybe with Whorealdo.  But I think many know she is a lying sociopath and they aren't interested in anything she has to say, she has nothing to offer and the backlash would be to great, I am hoping so anyway.  I believe her day is coming and it won't be pretty.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2011, 12:06:12 AM »

We are upset now -- she will get her due. Many of us old timers have been here since Natalee Holloway -- we are still waiting, but Joran is CLOSE to getting his due as well. It is so painful, but it will all work out the end. THAT -- I am confident.

You r right...I have to keep myself in check...I followed Natalee from the very beginning on another forum, Madeleine McCann and the others...too many to list...I am not a very patient person, but I know that justice will prevail in time...
Thanks for the encouragement Wreck...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »

Mission...I sure hope that u are right...
Thanks..

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:56 AM »

It is strange that the slore is not with her protectors protecting her after all the show and drama they made while were transportanting the slore to different places ...i believe the slore got some money for those nasty pics of her did she died and cut her hair?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2011, 12:13:08 AM »

Mission...I sure hope that u are right...
Thanks..

YW Cookie.  Good night Monkeys.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »

Nite all..tomorrow is another day.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2011, 12:18:13 AM »

You r right...I have to keep myself in check...I followed Natalee from the very beginning on another forum, Madeleine McCann and the others...too many to list...I am not a very patient person, but I know that justice will prevail in time...
Thanks for the encouragement Wreck...

Gosh, I am now 52 and probably the LAST person any of my friends would ever guess to be this wrapped up in a case such as Natalee Holloway or Caylee. I have somehow been so drawn to these cases for a reason that I can't fathom. I have to believe that a higher power has brought me here. I don't have the answers, but the fact that I am here makes me feel that I in some very small way, is here for some purpose. I think probably everyone here is drawn here with the same gut feeling. I somehow have the feeling we are all here for a reason -- and we will see justice in God's time.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2011, 12:24:57 AM »

Okay, excuse my prose -- I am on my 3rd glass of wine! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2011, 12:39:02 AM »

I agree... I also remember having the same frustrations over Natalee's case...and look how things are working out...it's a round world baby....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2011, 12:40:59 AM »

I agree... I also remember having the same frustrations over Natalee's case...and look how things are working out...it's a round world baby....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.