April 25, 2024, 03:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277656 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: August 04, 2011, 05:05:44 PM »

Oh good grief!  Someone hold Casey accountable for what she has done... geez Amy !   This is ridiculous! 

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+headlines

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The victim in Casey Anthony's check fraud case says she has no interest in seeing Anthony forced to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation.

An attorney for Amy Huizenga, the former prosecution witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial, who at one time considered Anthony a trusted confidante, says she's moved on.
"Amy has no position," her attorney told WESH 2 News. "The case is behind her."
 ::snipping2::
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5wKMoso

Why couldn't she have her lawyer respond with a "no comment" - at the very least!   ::MonkeyMad 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 04, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »

I really don't blame Amy. kc has disrupted her life for 3 years and has been made to look less than honorable by the DT. I'd want to get away from the whole mess and go on with my interrupted life. She already has held kc accountable and caused her to be a felon.

You're right, she wants to put the whole thing behind her. I guess it's up to Judge Perry tomorrow.. state doesn't want to do anything either    Everyone wants done w/her it seems. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: August 04, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw What's the point of covering something when the decision has already been made....
33 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
I believe we are going live at Fox 35 tomorrow for hearing FYI. Will be there
38 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/TennisLaw

Even the lawyers know it is a done dirty deal..............Honestly, I don't really care one way or the other. I KNOW she will screw up shortly and bozo does not have the kind of money it takes to keep her in check with bodyguards. People have already lost interest so nothing she does short of murdering someone will be of interest much longer.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: August 04, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »

Good morning Sunny!

Do you have any idea what Mark NeJames position is regarding the probation, recusal, JP, and the hearing tomorrow?

This is from Mark NeJames FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-NeJame/173363816064932
Mark NeJame
The hearing on the probation issue is very necessary. This is not a simple issue. Judge Strickland's oral pronouncement made contemporaneous with the Clerk's written Order clearly states probation is to occur after. However, if Casey Anthony actually do probation while in jail, then she gets another break. Can't do it twice. Hearing needs to bring out all facts and determine what happened.

Thank you FL Beagle Mom!  Mark's opinion is one I value.

Mark said on TV that for her to have served her probation while she was in custody there have had to have been visits weekly by a probation officer, and she would have had to pay $20.00 a visit of something (money wise) like that which her account had no record of being charged. He said it was not unusual at all for there to be a clerical error but that would not change the order. He said there are clerical errors all the time where people get out of jail, but that does not change their sentence the judge gave them and as soon as the error was discovered they were picked back up and put back in jail. 

hey Turbo!  I like the way Mark breaks it down.  I have lost faith in Judge Perry and won't get my hopes up.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 04, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »

For those interested  Mark will be on, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchel tonight. (Bless his heart)

Thanks - I'll tolerate JVM tonight to hear what Mark has to say. 

me too....I even watched Joy Behar last night with the whinny Seidlin on..............goodness I can't stand him...I want to smack him every time he opens his mouth

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »

For those interested  Mark will be on, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchel tonight. (Bless his heart)

Thanks - I'll tolerate JVM tonight to hear what Mark has to say. 

Me too can... I have been turning it all off.Nothing will ever happen to her in a Florida court of law, I am convinced of it. However, maybe next time she screws up it will be in another state and she won't have the benefit of the "GOOD OLD BOYS" protection. If not, she will surely receive what she has coming in the form of karma...what goes around comes around Casey....and my favorite saying...It's a round world!
Then after karma if finished with her she will have to eventually have to answer to her maker ...... and it ain't gonna be pretty!
Back to my painting now.

I haven't been watching anything either....but now that Mark is back and posts what shows he will be on, I can watch.  Cubbee. I agree...Karma is gonna get her....hope the painting is going well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: August 04, 2011, 05:25:52 PM »

Good morning Sunny!

Do you have any idea what Mark NeJames position is regarding the probation, recusal, JP, and the hearing tomorrow?

Mark NeJame
The hearing on the probation issue is very necessary. This is not a simple issue. Judge Strickland's oral pronouncement made contemporaneous with the Clerk's written Order clearly states probation is to occur after. However, if Casey Anthony actually do probation while in jail, then she gets another break. Can't do it twice. Hearing needs to bring out all facts and determine what happened.

Thank you FL Beagle Mom!  Mark's opinion is one I value.

Mark said on TV that for her to have served her probation while she was in custody there have had to have been visits weekly by a probation officer, and she would have had to pay $20.00 a visit of something (money wise) like that which her account had no record of being charged. He said it was not unusual at all for there to be a clerical error but that would not change the order. He said there are clerical errors all the time where people get out of jail, but that does not change their sentence the judge gave them and as soon as the error was discovered they were picked back up and put back in jail.  

hey Turbo!  I like the way Mark breaks it down.  I have lost faith in Judge Perry and won't get my hopes up.

I have absolutely NO FAITH in JP.............After having gone back and watched the entire trial videos I can see where he set this up for a not guilty verdict. If you watch his actions and his rulings you will notice how he coddled the defense to make it appear the prosecution was trying to pull something on them. He did not hold the defense accountable for ANY of their detestable actions but cut Ashton off at the pass every time he made a valid point. Even his expressions when Linda was doing the summary set up sympathy for the defense.

I had a bad feeling in the first hearings prior to the trial. Then jury selection was a joke for a somber murder case of a child. JP had NO concern that the victim's rights were protected, and because of that allowed bozo to run rough shod over the prosecution. Bozo is literally a joke as an attorney to other legal minds, but JP let the train wreck go on which told the jury they should listen and believe his lies.  Granted the jury was dumber than a box of rocks, but they were taking their cues from JP and he was implying by action and behaviors this woman was innocent.

I am as angry at him as anyone because he allowed the murder of a baby to go unpunished. If you notice NO ONE is looking for the real killer - at least OJ acted the part.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 04, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »

@
@TennisLaw What's the point of covering something when the decision has already been made....
33 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
38 minutes ago

Yep the decision was made the moment JP took over...she walks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: August 04, 2011, 05:28:02 PM »

Oh good grief!  Someone hold Casey accountable for what she has done... geez Amy !   This is ridiculous! 

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+headlines

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The victim in Casey Anthony's check fraud case says she has no interest in seeing Anthony forced to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation.

An attorney for Amy Huizenga, the former prosecution witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial, who at one time considered Anthony a trusted confidante, says she's moved on.
"Amy has no position," her attorney told WESH 2 News. "The case is behind her."
 ::snipping2::
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5wKMoso

I really can't blame Amy..she has moved on with her life and I am sure she feels she has been pushed around by KC's attorneys long enough.

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 04, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

@
33 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
38 minutes ago

I totally agree and I hope the fate of all of the apologists for OJ overtakes this bunch too. Think about that. They were all dead, gravely ill or broke and living on the streets within 5 years.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 04, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony check fraud victim Amy Huizenga's lawyer says "the case is behind her." Does not support probation now. Hearing in AM.
1 minute ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
She will not be there“@Tr8ce210 do you know if casey needs to appear friday?”
5 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 04, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »

I've always pictured her being in one of these many areas at the link below---away from the beach but close enough to slip there.  Lots of trees--good shopping , big and small--lots of little boutiques & artsy...quaint old town atmospherewith the beach just a short drive away ... up & down the Florida Gulf Coast beginning from Perdido Key/Pensacola/Panama City all the way down Scenic 98 and off onto Hgwy 30-A and down Seaside--that whole area between Scenic 98 & Hgwy 30-A running parallel to each other is full of quaint restored & new precious neighborhoods ... Rosemary Beach , in particluar, has that same "look" as some of those pictures of her taken walking along the old sidewalk beside that old red brick wall drinking a whatever ...

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com/neighborhood

I also think they have transferred her around ... I also think she could have been disguised as a guy golfer boarding that plane---you couldn't really see anything except figures in the dark... and there was one woman boarding too, I believe--She actually turned around and waved up to the helicopter.   

Oh heck no....pls we don't want her here, ppl drown all the time ok, nevermind she can come here

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 04, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »

Good morning Sunny!

Mark NeJame

Thank you FL Beagle Mom!  Mark's opinion is one I value.

Yep he did.....and if he were the Judge I would have no doubt that she would be serving out her probation just as JS stated. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 04, 2011, 05:37:12 PM »

I have absolutely NO FAITH in JP.............After having gone back and watched the entire trial videos I can see where he set this up for a not guilty verdict. If you watch his actions and his rulings you will notice how he coddled the defense to make it appear the prosecution was trying to pull something on them. He did not hold the defense accountable for ANY of their detestable actions but cut Ashton off at the pass every time he made a valid point. Even his expressions when Linda was doing the summary set up sympathy for the defense.

I had a bad feeling in the first hearings prior to the trial. Then jury selection was a joke for a somber murder case of a child. JP had NO concern that the victim's rights were protected, and because of that allowed bozo to run rough shod over the prosecution. Bozo is literally a joke as an attorney to other legal minds, but JP let the train wreck go on which told the jury they should listen and believe his lies.  Granted the jury was dumber than a box of rocks, but they were taking their cues from JP and he was implying by action and behaviors this woman was innocent.

I am as angry at him as anyone because he allowed the murder of a baby to go unpunished. If you notice NO ONE is looking for the real killer - at least OJ acted the part.

turbo...this is exactly my feelings as well.  I noticed a distinct change in him when Mason joined Baez.....the good ole boys club took over...right down to JP mentioning in open court the Judge Eaton was leaving the court room....I thought that so odd....but now I understand....JUSTICE for Caylee didn't have a chance in Judge Perry's courtroom.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 04, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »

@
33 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
38 minutes ago

I totally agree and I hope the fate of all of the apologists for OJ overtakes this bunch too. Think about that. They were all dead, gravely ill or broke and living on the streets within 5 years.

yep.....Karma not only bit them in the butt.....she destroyed them

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 04, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »

O/T Warren Jeffs-- Guilty

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 04, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »

turbo...this is exactly my feelings as well.  I noticed a distinct change in him when Mason joined Baez.....the good ole boys club took over...right down to JP mentioning in open court the Judge Eaton was leaving the court room....I thought that so odd....but now I understand....JUSTICE for Caylee didn't have a chance in Judge Perry's courtroom.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 04, 2011, 05:44:07 PM »

OK...THIS IS FUNNY!

this is GA's brother in law's car dealership's FB  page...the one suspected of getting KC out of Orlando

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bob-and-Chuck-Eddy-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep/152645634789796

RECENT ACTIVITY
Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep changed their Phone. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 04, 2011, 05:45:09 PM »

O/T Warren Jeffs-- Guilty

thanks...I was just going to post it.....Can't wait to hear the penalty....castration would be a start!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 04, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »

Trying to catch up, what's the status with the probation?

Hearing in the morning at 9:00/8:00a.m. Central.

Thank you, Trimm!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.