April 18, 2024, 05:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277483 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 04, 2011, 10:18:15 PM »

If those pics were taken in FL wouldn't there be Spanish moss on the trees?  I don't know why it's called Spanish moss.  There isn't any in Spain.

This whole thing was a charade.  The jury selection, the trial, the judge, the DT, every bit of it was all for show for us, the gullible public.  IMO the fix was in the minute Perry took over from Strickland.  He doesn't deserve to be a judge.  And to think that the other judges elected him Chief Judge again a couple of weeks ago.  I shudder to think of what the other judges must be.  I think the prosecution did a fine job, but the outcome was already determined before opening statements. 

I watched an officer of the court, Baez, stand up and lie and everybody knew he was lying and nobody cared, and the judge, whose duty it was, did not intervene.  I saw Cindy Anthony sit there under oath and lie, and and be proven a liar, and nobody cared.  And I saw the judge sit there looking like a frog on a log and not only do nothing about all of this but facilitate this travesty.

And I also saw that only the prosecution thought that Caylee's life was worth anything.  Everyone else in that courtroom threw her in the swamp for a second time, even her own grandmother.   Disgusting.

Oh Brandi--
That's too funny.  Thanks for the new avi, btw.  u2 Klaas.

His eyes kind of bulge out like a frog's.  I so hoped that he would be a wise and fair judge as the Chief Judge should be.   I'm so disappointed in him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 04, 2011, 10:21:41 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/casey-anthony-photos-fake-claims-mark-geragos-dr-drew
Famed Attorney Claims New Casey Anthony Pics Are Fake
Posted on Aug 04, 2011 @ 04:30PM   

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Famed attorney, Mark Geragos, who is an acquaintance of Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, made a stunning revelation on Dr. Drew's HLN TV show Wednesday night -- claiming recent pictures of Casey, reportedly taken in Ohio, "weren't her."

Geragos was emphatic that the pictures, released earlier this week, purporting to be Casey, weren't of her.
 ::snipping2::

And we would believe Mark Geragos WHY?  No way is that not her......and it was planned by them and they were paid for the pictures....

Yet another Liar for Hire=Mark Geragos

Don't believe a word out of his pie hole either!

It's anti-climactic that Mark Geragos, of all people,  has inserted himself into this mix of nuts!!  LOLOL!   
meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: August 04, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »

I've always pictured her being in one of these many areas at the link below---away from the beach but close enough to slip there.  Lots of trees--good shopping , big and small--lots of little boutiques & artsy...quaint old town atmospherewith the beach just a short drive away ... up & down the Florida Gulf Coast beginning from Perdido Key/Pensacola/Panama City all the way down Scenic 98 and off onto Hgwy 30-A and down Seaside--that whole area between Scenic 98 & Hgwy 30-A running parallel to each other is full of quaint restored & new precious neighborhoods ... Rosemary Beach , in particluar, has that same "look" as some of those pictures of her taken walking along the old sidewalk beside that old red brick wall drinking a whatever ...

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com/neighborhood

I also think they have transferred her around ... I also think she could have been disguised as a guy golfer boarding that plane---you couldn't really see anything except figures in the dark... and there was one woman boarding too, I believe--She actually turned around and waved up to the helicopter.   

Oh heck no....pls we don't want her here, ppl drown all the time ok, nevermind she can come here

Hahahahahahaaaaaa ...   

If those pics were taken in FL wouldn't there be Spanish moss on the trees?  I don't know why it's called Spanish moss.  There isn't any in Spain.

This whole thing was a charade.  The jury selection, the trial, the judge, the DT, every bit of it was all for show for us, the gullible public.  IMO the fix was in the minute Perry took over from Strickland.  He doesn't deserve to be a judge.  And to think that the other judges elected him Chief Judge again a couple of weeks ago.  I shudder to think of what the other judges must be.  I think the prosecution did a fine job, but the outcome was already determined before opening statements. 

I watched an officer of the court, Baez, stand up and lie and everybody knew he was lying and nobody cared, and the judge, whose duty it was, did not intervene.  I saw Cindy Anthony sit there under oath and lie, and and be proven a liar, and nobody cared.  And I saw the judge sit there looking like a frog on a log and not only do nothing about all of this but facilitate this travesty.

And I also saw that only the prosecution thought that Caylee's life was worth anything.  Everyone else in that courtroom threw her in the swamp for a second time, even her own grandmother.   Disgusting.

Current growth of romantic Spanish Moss in the Deep South,[  Florida in particular ], does not begin now to appear heavily in Florida until you start to enter the approximate area of Tallahassee.  Spanish Moss growth in my neck of the woods, [ Alabama Gulf Coast ], has begun to shrink over the last 45-55 years.  If you want to now enjoy heavy elegant visuals of Spanish Moss---the area around Savannah, Georgia is the place to begin your trip.

This is true!  I'm from Savannah and live now in Charleston, SC where the moss also grows abundantly on the old oak trees, which are against the law to cut down.  Very elegant indeed.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 04, 2011, 10:42:14 PM »

Funny Brandi!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 04, 2011, 10:45:14 PM »

Current growth of romantic Spanish Moss in the Deep South,[  Florida in particular ], does not begin now to appear heavily in Florida until you start to enter the approximate area of Tallahassee.  Spanish Moss growth in my neck of the woods, [ Alabama Gulf Coast ], has begun to shrink over the last 45-55 years.  If you want to now enjoy heavy elegant visuals of Spanish Moss---the area around Savannah, Georgia is the place to begin your trip.

We have a lot of spanish moss on trees here in Central FL...   I remember years ago when my MIL came for a visit she was amazed at the moss in the oak tree in our front yard..she picked a bunch of it and took it back to San Diego with her 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: August 04, 2011, 11:07:48 PM »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2011/cdl-exclusive-celebrity-bodyguard-kris-herzog-refused-to-protect-casey-anthony/
CDL Exclusive: Celebrity Bodyguard Kris Herzog Refused To Protect Casey Anthony
BY Annemarie Fraser on August 4, 2011 | 0 Comments and 5 Reactions | Related : Casey Anthony, Kris Herzog

Kris Herzog, famous Hollywood celebrity bodyguard and owner of The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills says that he was approached by supporters of Casey Anthony to protect her, so she could move to Beverly Hills, CA.

Wish he would tell who these supporters were.....cause he doesn't come cheap!!

They refused to protect her for these 3 main reasons:
1. Casey Anthony’s prior behavior and documented actions strongly indicated Casey Anthony would not adhere to or be able to agree to live within a Presidential type Protective Bubble.
2. Casey Anthony’s team and Attorney’s prior behavior and documented actions strongly indicated that they would not adhere to or be able to agree to help Casey live within a Presidential type Protective Bubble.
3. It is the 43 year professional opinion of The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills that Casey Anthony, whether by accident or intentionally was involved in the Death of her daughter and cover up after the fact.
The company decided that Casey Anthony is NOT the type of person they would ask their Navy SEAL Team and Special Forces Celebrity Bodyguard Team members to risk their lives for.  Consequently, they refused to take the job.

I love this guy!!  WOOHOO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 04, 2011, 11:13:44 PM »

hi all!!!  I headed downtown today and thought about driving over to Lennox Town center, but I have no doubt she is gone by now ( if that was her).   

One thing I thought today;   being the most hated person in the States pales in comparison to being the biggest joke in the States.   I think if there were more publicity like the DJ's making fun of her, she would be more humilated. 

Terri
Ohio

Hi Terri..I don't live in your area but I definitely would have been there today quizzing the store clerks at Old Navy at Lennox ..I would have been unabashed about asking for the manager and how they let that little filming  fiasco go on..obviously paying clients were kept away during it..or the store did this before their regular opening hours...the store got something out of this inorder to keep regular customers out of the shots or to open early =no one else in the shots.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »

I agree w/Hornsby, you'd think Amy would want her to be accountable

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provided legal commentary for WESH 2 News during the trial, said he thought Huizenga's position would be different.
"You would think Miss Huizenga, since she was dragged in to this mess, would want some punishment as well," he said.

Well..Amy is only 25.  She is so far the only person that successfully prosecuted this bitch.  If I was her..after hearing that this murderess got out of jail free..I would be afraid, very afraid.  Yes she has Spain as her home address ..but still works the cruise ships out of Florida.  I would probably be like Amy at that age.  She did everything she could..and then some since her charges stuck.  But now this murderess is free..I'd be looking over my shoulder too..no one else other then Amy has stuck it to her so far.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:43 PM »

I watched most of the trial, but last nite, I asked someone else here who was following it if BJ's instructions to the jury before sending them away brought home the point that opening statments by Baez were NOT EVIDENCE ?
I have been re reading some of the statements made by Ms. Ford and alot of faith or trust or something seemd to be placed on the opening statments by the jury, at least that was my impression.
Why would they be repeating the DT's opening staetments as if they were truthful or had any evidentiary value ?
I have to log off, late and tired, but I will come back tomorrow as it is really bugging me about this jury and if JP's instructions were full and correct. Or was that even his job to tell them that opening statements were not evidence ?
When I heard the opening statement by Baez, I didn't know that he had just pulled it out of his azz and didn't have to prove that it was true.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 04, 2011, 11:47:44 PM »

We have a lot of spanish moss on trees here in Central FL...   I remember years ago when my MIL came for a visit she was amazed at the moss in the oak tree in our front yard..she picked a bunch of it and took it back to San Diego with her 

I live in Southeast Louisiana and my relatives do the same...we have alot of it as well

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 04, 2011, 11:50:18 PM »

I watched most of the trial, but last nite, I asked someone else here who was following it if BJ's instructions to the jury before sending them away brought home the point that opening statments by Baez were NOT EVIDENCE ?
I have been re reading some of the statements made by Ms. Ford and alot of faith or trust or something seemd to be placed on the opening statments by the jury, at least that was my impression.
Why would they be repeating the DT's opening staetments as if they were truthful or had any evidentiary value ?
I have to log off, late and tired, but I will come back tomorrow as it is really bugging me about this jury and if JP's instructions were full and correct. Or was that even his job to tell them that opening statements were not evidence ?
When I heard the opening statement by Baez, I didn't know that he had just pulled it out of his azz and didn't have to prove that it was true.

Here's the thing Kat Gram..defense attoreneys lie evryday in this country to get their clients off. 

Defense attorneys may take an oath but that oath doesn't cancel out unabashed lying.  We saw it in this case..and we've seen it in many.  They are allowed to say what they want whenever they want before, during and after the trial.

Opening statements ..and any other statements ..by both sides are to be ignored if not proven.  Right..the best defense attoreneys are your best liars..they are well versed in saying whatever it takes to cause doubt..we just found out most juries consider any doubt reasonable...  It seems in today's courtroom it is better to lie and exaggerate...  this is their way to disprove the state's case.

And the judge allowed this..they never proved one inkling of their opening staement and it should have been thrown out.  At deliberations the judge should have said to ignore the defense's opening..but the defense doesn't have to prove anything..and so he didn't.  Lord knows that perfect record might have gotten a smudge on it..

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2011, 12:11:29 AM »

Here's the thing Kat Gram..defense attoreneys lie evryday in this country to get their clients off. 

Defense attorneys may take an oath but that oath doesn't cancel out unabashed lying.  We saw it in this case..and we've seen it in many.  They are allowed to say what they want whenever they want before, during and after the trial.

Opening statements ..and any other statements ..by both sides are to be ignored if not proven.  Right..the best defense attoreneys are your best liars..they are well versed in saying whatever it takes to cause doubt..we just found out most juries consider any doubt reasonable...  It seems in today's courtroom it is better to lie and exaggerate...  this is their way to disprove the state's case.

And the judge allowed this..they never proved one inkling of their opening staement and it should have been thrown out.  At deliberations the judge should have said to ignore the defense's opening..but the defense doesn't have to prove anything..and so he didn't.  Lord knows that perfect record might have gotten a smudge on it..

He might have a perfect record... but he most certainly now has a tarnished reputation...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2011, 12:42:51 AM »

Hi all... I stepped away for a while and pop back in every now and then because I am so torn up over this....

All I want to know is why is KC so special????? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:35 AM »

ooooops meant to add a steamin' mad face after my question.....

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2011, 12:58:18 AM »

That's not quite exact...  I'm a photographer here in the Orlando metro and several of our parks have beautiful old oaks and cypress trees full of it...  Makes for gorgeous family portraits!

Kraft Park, Winter Park

Cypress Grove, Orlando

DeLeon Springs State Park, DeLeon Springs

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2011, 05:17:06 AM »

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/08/05/general-us-casey-anthony_8602651.html
Associated Press
Judge considers Casey Anthony's probation status
Associated Press, 08.05.11, 03:56 AM EDT

Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony in January 2010 to probation after she pleaded guilty to using checks stolen from a friend. The state Department of Corrections interpreted the sentence to mean Anthony could serve the probation while she was in jail awaiting trial, but Strickland said last week he intended the probation to be served after her release.

If Perry decides to honor the probation order, Anthony would have to return to Orlando.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2011, 06:04:29 AM »

InSession In Session
TUNE IN! At 9AM We'll cover #CaseyAnthony's probation hearing live! We'll also breakdown the #WarrenJeffs verdict and sentencing!
6 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2011, 06:51:44 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28774561/detail.html
Hearing To Be Held On Casey's Probation Status
Casey Anthony's attorneys are asking an Orlando judge to nix another judge's order requiring her to return to Florida and serve probation.
WFTV.com will be streaming the hearing live at 9:00 a.m.

READ: 2011 Order To Appear http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728002/detail.html
 Judge's 2010 Order http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728234/detail.html

"The state's strongest argument is that she never served her sentence because that was not the court's intent," said Sheaffer.

Judge Perry could rule that Casey must serve probation now, meaning she would have to return to Orange County, get a job and have a curfew.

But Sheaffer said that ruling would likely be appealed to a higher court.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36:33 AM »

Maybe we could have a poll about whether or not she gets probation. Any that vote yes we know haven't been paying attention.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »

Maybe we could have a poll about whether or not she gets probation. Any that vote yes we know haven't been paying attention.

I would carp my pants if he makes her serve probation.  Unless he is trying to shine up his blurry image a bit, which I doubt he cares about, he will just let her walk. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.