April 23, 2024, 02:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277600 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry says he knows of no other case with circumstances like this.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Yeah, because they aren't treating her like the norm...more like a princess.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »

Did Fryer just say that KC was released while her azz was sitting in jail?  

The ENTIRE defense team are all liars straight from the bowels of hell.
I see Mason was the first one to the bench by Perry.  I refuse to call him chief judge as he is acting like an azz.

Mason is up to give JP his schedule to deny probation. Wants to make sure JP doesn't screw up their plans.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #682 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »

No decision today.
He makes me sick.

Me too. I just turned it off. I'm feeling worn out all over again. I'm going for a walk and pray some more. I think I'll stick to updates only from the monkey cage. Listening to it happening live, or later, seems to only make me feel more frustrated. His smiles at Fryed and telling her to take all the time she wants...that was the last groan they get out of me today. Hearing news from you all takes some sting out of it. I ain't got the strength for it. Thought my break from it was enough but apparently not. It just feels like they keep trampling on poor little Caylee's memory.

Yup, exactly how I feel.  Day after day, slore wins.  Caylee is still dead. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 05, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »

The real decision i being made now.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: August 05, 2011, 10:48:02 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry gives no indication when he'll rule. #CaseyAnthony.
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 05, 2011, 10:48:51 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry says he knows of no other case with circumstances like this.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

JP is full of chit..no other case like this..really.  There are plenty of probabtion cases where people plead guilty to one crime while awaiting another hearing on a different crime.  And they did not serve probabtion in jail.  She wasn't found guilty of the other crime..therefore she is free and her probabtion should have started immediately.  This isn't rocket science JP.  It's very simple..she committed a crime, admitted it and was given probation..now she just needs to startr serving it rather she wants to or not.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 05, 2011, 10:49:16 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1302&p=168453#p168453

48 HOURS MYSTERY-Sunday on the ID Channel BOYCOTT PLEASE. The commercial says the convicted felon will reveal her thoughts on the aquittal, why her parents lied and why the jury voted the way they did. They (CBS) is presenting it in such a way as to make you think they are on OUR side and these are the worst people on earth. That is their ploy to get you unsuspecting viewers to tune in. I beg you please BOYCOTT this program. Please do not fall prey to their trap. Th

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 05, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »

Great, another meeting of the good ol' boys Club.  Trash, all of them.
Probably deciding where to meet for lunch, and have a chuckle about the production they just presented.  gag.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 05, 2011, 10:50:24 AM »

I guess what makes me the angriest is that everyone knows she is guilty, including the defense, and the Judge...That's why no one paid any attention to this probation thingy.  They knew she was going to serve time for something...But now, all bets are off and protecting that trashy scumbag is all that matters.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #689 on: August 05, 2011, 10:50:32 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
He probably wants to know how much $$$ he will make to rule in the defenses favor. 

I think I'm going to go shopping to try to find a dress for my sons wedding next month.  With a less than flattering figure it's hard to find something I feel good in.  Be back on later.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »

48 HOURS MYSTERY-Sunday on the ID Channel BOYCOTT PLEASE. The commercial says the convicted felon will reveal her thoughts on the aquittal, why her parents lied and why the jury voted the way they did. They (CBS) is presenting it in such a way as to make you think they are on OUR side and these are the worst people on earth. That is their ploy to get you unsuspecting viewers to tune in. I beg you please BOYCOTT this program. Please do not fall prey to their trap. Th

I am not watching it.  Won't watch anything unless it is her death or her going back to jail for a very long time. 

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:19 AM »

I'm so tired of his unprofessional behavior at the bench.  This little smirks he gives Fryer and playing to the camera's.

Me too, as many times as Fryer cut JP off and he said nothing, just let her keep on talking. I also don't get how he's acting as if he doesn't know how to handle this, saying he didn't have time, he was too tired to research, well sorry, he knew it was coming up today, JP should have been prepared, he's just stalling. I figure at most, he will give her administrative probabion, (whoopie  ) but knowing him, he won't even do that.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »

Thanks for this 4Donks.  I saw it advertised and knew straight off I would not be watching.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #693 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »

I am not watching it.  Won't watch anything unless it is her death or her going back to jail for a very long time. 
I won't watch it either!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 05, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
He probably wants to know how much $$$ he will make to rule in the defenses favor. 

I think I'm going to go shopping to try to find a dress for my sons wedding next month.  With a less than flattering figure it's hard to find something I feel good in.  Be back on later.

I know how you feel.  thankfully my children are too young to even think of marriage for a while yet, or I would be wearing a burlap sack to their wedding or my sweat pants and Teeshirt.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »

Thanks for this 4Donks.  I saw it advertised and knew straight off I would not be watching.

DONE, will boycott.
NOT watching....................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: August 05, 2011, 10:56:57 AM »

I'm in the minority her on this one. I think Fryer is smart with her knowledge of this. She's had ample time to study up on it with her man in prison yada yada. I think if there was going to be an opposition to Casey's release from jail & probation, then the prosecution should have picked up on it. Instead, Strickland's been on tv discussing this case and waits to submit a request to adhere to what he intended for Casey's probation to be... I think the Defense is going to win this one. I think either Casey will get administrative probation or no probation at all.

And I still think she's getting therapy. Follow the money. I believe if those pics in Ohio are truly Casey, then it was a set up to be released at a later time then when it was originally filmed.

I stand firm, especially now - I believe this is political and it's related to civil rights and the abolishment of the death penalty.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/291056/Belvins-back:-Judge-postpones-decision-on-Casey-Anthonys-probation?cmpid=twitter
Belvin's back: Judge postpones decision on Casey Anthony's probation
Last Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011 10:45 AM

::snipping2::
Judge Perry said it appeared Casey Anthony was "erroneously placed on probation," but he did not know the answer as to how he should rule at this time.

The judge will make a decision at a later date. He said he did not know if administrative probation was the way to go, and would have to read more before ruling.

If Perry does decide to honor Judge Strickland's probation order, Casey Anthony would have to return to Orlando.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »

What was the first plane we thought Casey boarded? Was it owned by Marquis?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »

I won't be watching and as to why her parents lied, the Anthonys are not the only parents to have their child accused of a crime and being on trial with the DP hanging overhead, it is no excuse for lying, ESPECIALLY when she caused the death of their grandchild that they profess to love, their love for Caylee was conditional though, that is evident to me. JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.