March 28, 2024, 03:49:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 276611 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 05, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »

Me too.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: August 05, 2011, 11:20:45 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry says he knows of no other case with circumstances like this.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Yeah, because they aren't treating her like the norm...more like a princess.

I know of no other case where members of the Defense were allowed to physically pet, coddle, put a protective arm around the Defendant, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 05, 2011, 11:21:22 AM »

What was the first plane we thought Casey boarded? Was it owned by Marquis?

Bumpity bump...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 05, 2011, 11:21:50 AM »

No wonder Jose Baez wanted to get rid of Judge Strickland and get Judge Perry!

Should have known right then what the deal was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: August 05, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing

I know of no other case where members of the Defense were allowed to physically pet, coddle, put a protective arm around the Defendant, either.

Kinda makes ya wonder...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 05, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »

No wonder Jose Baez wanted to get rid of Judge Strickland and get Judge Perry!

Should have known right then what the deal was.

Said it since the beginning.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 05, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing

Kinda makes ya wonder...

This case is really setting a precedence for future cases, unless someone speaks up.  I think the higher courts should get involved in this and nip it (should have already) otherwise our justice system will become a mockery.  Also, they need to look at this CSI frame of mind...I have been reading other cases and it seems as though people are thinking without a video of the crime there will not be a conviction.  (exaggeration of course).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 05, 2011, 11:37:14 AM »

Titch~ Fryer is the young protege of Foghorn's. She doesn't have a husband in prison. That was the big, chubby woman.

Correct Curly....Perry and Eaton old friends, Mason and Eaton old friends,  Fryer law clerked under Eaton, Eaton asked Mason to take Fryer under his wing after Eaton retired, Mason took her on and she researched and wrote several of the defenses' motions during the trial (the well written ones were hers) Perry even pointed out during court to Mason that Judge Eaton was leaving the court room, Fryer argued several motions during the trial (schooling Ms. Fryer during a DP case) and the schooling of Fryer continued this morning......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 05, 2011, 11:42:30 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing

I agree Anna....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 05, 2011, 11:47:51 AM »

Titch~ Fryer is the young protege of Foghorn's. She doesn't have a husband in prison. That was the big, chubby woman.

Correct Curly....Perry and Eaton old friends, Mason and Eaton old friends,  Fryer law clerked under Eaton, Eaton asked Mason to take Fryer under his wing after Eaton retired, Mason took her on and she researched and wrote several of the defenses' motions during the trial (the well written ones were hers) Perry even pointed out during court to Mason that Judge Eaton was leaving the court room, Fryer argued several motions during the trial (schooling Ms. Fryer during a DP case) and the schooling of Fryer continued this morning......

I know I goofed...  Monkey Devil!  Hadnt had my coffee yet lol.

I swear I believe this is all politically motivated. I also believe it's related to lobbying for the abolishment of the death penalty.

Do you remember the first plane we investigated regarding Casey & Orlando Executive Airport? Was it Marquis? I googled and think Marquis was the first to come up besides Todd Macaluso? I'm not sure though.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: August 05, 2011, 11:48:15 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28774561/detail.html
No Decision Made, Judge Calls Probation Case "Mess"
Judge Belvin Perry did not rule on Friday whether Casey Anthony should serve probation for check fraud.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, walked up to the podium at about 9:20am and spoke before Judge Perry. Casey was not in court. Baez asked Judge Perry to nix another judge's order requiring her to return to Florida and serve probation.

However, Judge Perry described the case on Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Casey should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 05, 2011, 11:49:52 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28775856/detail.html
Perry described the case Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Anthony should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.

Anthony's attorneys called the clarifying order biased and claimed Anthony had already served the probation that she was sentenced to while she was in jail awaiting her first-degree murder trial.

The state attorney's office previously agreed that Anthony had already served the court-ordered probation, but prosecutor Frank George said Friday that the purpose of probation is to to help offenders after they are released back into the community.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28775856/detail.html#ixzz1UAayp9hd

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 05, 2011, 11:53:05 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
The throng as Cheney and Jose leave court. They didn't talk. #caseyanthony yfrog.com/kkukqgj
36 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 05, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »

Here's the big question in my mind: JBP is known for being meticulous when it comes to the law. He's never had a verdict overturned. He knows case law like the back of his hand. He's known for researching and double checking his research.

Having said that, why didn't he question the scribed probation regarding Casey's fraud case vs what was spoken by Judge Strickland? He'd have known already. He followed this case. He knows the ins and outs of the law.

Just out of curiousity, who scribed the probation order? The exact person? It's a matter of public record, right? Did this person work under a certain judge or for the whole court system?

The lady that had an affair with JBP...what did she do again?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 05, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

I wish the media would stop following Bozo and Foghorn.
They already have delusions of grandeur.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: August 05, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »

Did anyone catch the WESH noon news?  Mason roughly slapped a microphone and shouted.  He didn't leave quite as cocky and smirking as I expected...  Still hold no hope.  But nice to see them rattled and still losing composure.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 05, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28775856/detail.html
A court spokeswoman said Perry is expected to rule later next week.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28775856/detail.html#ixzz1UAh0Rvte

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: August 05, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44031104/ns/today-today_news/t/its-mess-judge-defers-anthonys-probation-ruling/#.TjwWZGs7f0c
It's 'a mess': Judge defers Anthony's probation ruling
Jurist says he needs more time to decide the Florida mother's fate

ORLANDO, Fla. — A judge deciding whether Casey Anthony should serve probation for check fraud has ended a hearing without a ruling.
Judge Belvin Perry described the case Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Anthony should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.

"If anything could go wrong, it went wrong here," Perry explained in court.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 05, 2011, 12:28:20 PM »

Did anyone catch the WESH noon news?  Mason roughly slapped a microphone and shouted.  He didn't leave quite as cocky and smirking as I expected...  Still hold no hope.  But nice to see them rattled and still losing composure.

I saw it on WFTV, looked like he was talking to Kathi Belich when he said get the microphone out of my face.  Such a grumpy old man!!

BTW Shutterblog, beautiful pictures!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 05, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »

I know I goofed...  Monkey Devil!  Hadnt had my coffee yet lol.

I swear I believe this is all politically motivated. I also believe it's related to lobbying for the abolishment of the death penalty.

Do you remember the first plane we investigated regarding Casey & Orlando Executive Airport? Was it Marquis? I googled and think Marquis was the first to come up besides Todd Macaluso? I'm not sure though.

I am sorry I don't remember about the first plane...did you ask trim?  she members everything!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.