April 19, 2024, 05:22:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277524 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »

::snipping2::

Casey has family in Ohio and reportedly took a flight there on a jet owned by her uncle's car dealership the night of her release.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28748951/detail.html

This is just my gut feeling and my own opinion...
I believe that this whole thing was carefully orchestrated by KC's Defense Team along with George and Sindy.  They will all be reunited soon and life will go back to normal... The "Anthony" normal.  Sadly, without Caylee.

The video of KC at Old Navy was staged, no doubt. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2011, 03:34:05 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC and Ninth Circuit not confirming yet- stand by though“@Queen_LaQueefa: Why is there conflicting info that Perry has issued Stay
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »

I really doubt she's going to have to serve rogation.
How'd they get Strickland to recuse himself again?
I also don't think the person in the Ohio video is Casey.
She's the most hated woman in the world, so  I doubt she'd be prancing out in the streets by herself.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »

Wednesday afternoon, Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone confirmed that Perry will grant a stay for Anthony, which puts Strickland's order on hold until further action is taken by the court.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28754252/detail.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28751992/detail.html
Posted: 10:57 am EDT August 3, 2011Updated: 3:12 pm EDT August 3, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge is expected to stay an order that would have required Casey Anthony to return to Orange County to serve probation, WFTV learned Wednesday.

Courthouse sources told WFTV that Judge Belvin Perry intends to sign the order sometime Wednesday afternoon. They said a hearing on the matter is expected to be held 9 a.m. Friday. Sources said Casey does not have to report to the Orlando probation office on Thursday, as another judge's order had stated.

How did Perry again get his grimmy hands on this one?  He is like a bad penny which keep turning up to be a KC apologist. I am SO SICK of him and his phony rulings to aid the defense. I need to stop typing before I end up in court.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
We should know yes“@sakotheAmerican: @bobkealing If their is no stay issued Bob, does she have to appear? When will we know for sure by 6pm?
36 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2011, 03:42:39 PM »

She's the most hated woman in the world, so  I doubt she'd be prancing out in the streets by herself.

Casey thinks that she will win the world over..one lie at a time...she prances proudly anywhere she may want to...jmo...She has no idea how very hated she really is...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2011, 03:46:06 PM »

Orange County's County Attorney wants to view sealed video tape to address any legal or security issues, before video is released
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Orange%20Countys%20Motion%20For%20In%20Camera%20Inspection%20of%20Videotape.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »

Orange County's County Attorney wants to view sealed video tape to address any legal or security issues, before video is released
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Orange%20Countys%20Motion%20For%20In%20Camera%20Inspection%20of%20Videotape.pdf

What tape...wants it sealed...wth.

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »

I've officially given up on any punishment being given beyond what has already come to pass.

As a Florida / Orlando metro resident, I am now focusing my attention on the 2012 Judge Perry re-election campaign:

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

Good luck with that, Your Honor.
He could move and run in Pinellas County

I know he will get 12 votes for sure...

No such luck - they hail from Pinellas (not Orange) County!  Jurors are in 6th District.  Perry will be running in 9th District:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Circuit_Courts
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »

I've officially given up on any punishment being given beyond what has already come to pass.

As a Florida / Orlando metro resident, I am now focusing my attention on the 2012 Judge Perry re-election campaign:

No such luck - they hail from Pinellas (not Orange) County!  Jurors are in 6th District.  Perry will be running in 9th District:

Durh -- I missed the part about moving!  *facepalm*  I have friends in Pinellas still and I hate to do that to them.  But that group deserves one another so maybe I'm not so torn...   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »

That'd be the tape of Casey' s reaction to when Caylee's remains were found.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2011, 04:01:13 PM »

Durh -- I missed the part about moving!  *facepalm*  I have friends in Pinellas still and I hate to do that to them.  But that group deserves one another so maybe I'm not so torn...   

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »

Hi Trimm and Monkeys... taking a break from the books to see if there's any good news about this trash at least getting probation... and once again disappointed. Found some caylee justice supporters in one of my classes and they're some comfort, but no where or no one compares to this monkey cage. Missed you all.

I can't view that pdf above... what's the security/legal issues they're worried about? They'd better release that thing, i want to see the look on her nasty face as she was finally facing that. It will probably only make me angrier but I think the world should see it.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2011, 04:06:41 PM »

That'd be the tape of Casey' s reaction to when Caylee's remains were found.

Thanks, thought they had one made up of ppl running after snotrag or something.
I really don't care about that tape. 
It's done...Just wish she'd vaporize......

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2011, 04:11:28 PM »

Casey thinks that she will win the world over..one lie at a time...she prances proudly anywhere she may want to...jmo...She has no idea how very hated she really is...

Sickos are maddening. I know this guy that is totally in love with himself and so many people aren't shy about expressing how much they can't stand him and often let him know...but he really does think it's simple jealousy or they really do like him. Delusional and drives people nuts that try to crap on his day after he's crapped on theirs... of course. I think kc really has no clue how hated she really is. She could be stoned in the street like in old times and I think she'd find it as evidence that she's only popular and misunderstood, but popular, and that's all that's really important...to her. Sick sick sick.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »

you know they keep talking about how "unsafe" Florida is.  I think the whole country is outraged not just Florida!  Of course they have the added thorn of the trial cost etc.  I don't think there's a (sane) person in the world who wouldn't spit on her!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2011, 04:19:05 PM »

Sickos are maddening. I know this guy that is totally in love with himself and so many people aren't shy about expressing how much they can't stand him and often let him know...but he really does think it's simple jealousy or they really do like him. Delusional and drives people nuts that try to crap on his day after he's crapped on theirs... of course. I think kc really has no clue how hated she really is. She could be stoned in the street like in old times and I think she'd find it as evidence that she's only popular and misunderstood, but popular, and that's all that's really important...to her. Sick sick sick.

N&N I think Baez is just as bad.  He thinks people hate him because they are jealous of him or fear/respect him.  He has no clue that he is a laughing stock.  Can you just imagine what his "peers" joke about!  The murderer & her minions probably feed off of each other.  "No they're more jealous of you - no they're afraid of you more - they hate us because they can't be us".  Idiots.  Please go find an island somewhere where you & your egos can live happily ever after.......away from all of us! (I hope a monkey drops a coconut on their heads)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2011, 04:19:29 PM »

Hi Trimm and Monkeys... taking a break from the books to see if there's any good news about this trash at least getting probation... and once again disappointed. Found some caylee justice supporters in one of my classes and they're some comfort, but no where or no one compares to this monkey cage. Missed you all.

I can't view that pdf above... what's the security/legal issues they're worried about? They'd better release that thing, i want to see the look on her nasty face as she was finally facing that. It will probably only make me angrier but I think the world should see it.
The way I look at it, the more the public knows the FACTS of this case, the better, just to assure Casey lives a horrible life living among her peers. We will be the constant reminder that we know what she did and we will never accept it. I feel the public's reaction and hopefully never ending disdain towards Casey will be just what she asked for......I hope the end justifies the means for her Bella Vita......forever.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2011, 04:23:15 PM »

You are SO spot on.... She thinks she is above everyone - so much smarter, so much prettier, everyone one else should just bow to her.  GAAAGGGGGG! This sham of a trial just convinced her more so.  She makes me want to puke.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.