April 18, 2024, 04:15:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277496 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: August 07, 2011, 02:46:24 AM »

I am sorry for the rant. This case has crawled under my skin in the worst way.  As I write this, I am sitting at home in a diaper because of a medical condition, yet I still work.  I served my country down range (war), was injured, have nerve damage, am a mother, I try to do everything right, I struggle, as many of us do.  People like Casey Anthony make me sick.  She lied, at the very least, at the very least...about where her daughter was...she put many people in harm's way and cost many people time and money, yet has no qualms about filing as indignent while she is acting like a movie star selling photos.  Since when were people who threw their babies away like trash celebrities???  What kind of country am I in????  I am sitting her in a diaper for people like this to have rights????  I should not entertain this type of thinking but everywhere I turn, the media is shoving this type of crap down my throat.  Reward those that do wrong.  What am I to teach my children? 

You have every right to rant.  I am just too tired to.  I spent 3 years following this case, reading everything, knowing in my heart and my gut that the C word killed her child.  I would have sworn on my life that she would at least spend the rest of her life in prison.  I feel that what happened is a symbol of our crumbling society, there is no way else I can explain it.  I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.  My husband's nephew died in Afghanistan, but these days I am wondering if he died in vain......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: August 07, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »

Well I think that George should be charged with child molestation on Casey, since thats what
Bozo swore to in court. And Bozo can witness that his client swore to it.
Also, Bozo admitted to JP that he knew about this probation problem and JP ask him why he
didn't mention it. Bozo said it wasn't up to him. I wonder when the Bar will ever step into
the behavior of Chaney and Bozo.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #882 on: August 07, 2011, 06:36:35 AM »

or are we going to go through  the weekend and start fresh on Monday???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 07, 2011, 11:24:23 AM »

Does anyone remember the dates Casey was writing to other inmates while in jail? Sneaking them because it is not allowed?  If they were done while she was "on probation".....wouldn't that be a violation of probation?  If it was important enough for Sylvia to get fired, I would think it would be just as important for Casey to be in violation of probation too.   Just a thought.

It makes me sick to think that in two days we will be sending birthday wishes up to Heaven to Caylee as her murderer and all involved with Casey are traipsing around the country looking for the almighty dollar.      

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 07, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »

Does anyone remember the dates Casey was writing to other inmates while in jail? Sneaking them because it is not allowed?  If they were done while she was "on probation".....wouldn't that be a violation of probation?  If it was important enough for Sylvia to get fired, I would think it would be just as important for Casey to be in violation of probation too.   Just a thought.

It makes me sick to think that in two days we will be sending birthday wishes up to Heaven to Caylee as her murderer and all involved with Casey are traipsing around the country looking for the almighty dollar.      

Write Mr. George on this, or better write JPerry..
Was that bought up in the hearing???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 07, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »

I'm not sure WHEN she was passing the notes, but do know that Sylvia was fired July 2, 2010 AFTER an investigation.
An Orange County corrections officer who was accused of helping Casey Anthony communicate with another female inmate was fired today.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-02/news/os-casey-anthony-jail-officer-fired-20100702_1_clandestine-chats-interviews-with-fdle-agents-orange-county-jail

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »

I'm not sure WHEN she was passing the notes, but do know that Sylvia was fired July 2, 2010 AFTER an investigation.
An Orange County corrections officer who was accused of helping Casey Anthony communicate with another female inmate was fired today.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-02/news/os-casey-anthony-jail-officer-fired-20100702_1_clandestine-chats-interviews-with-fdle-agents-orange-county-jail

Also, this is when they exchanged the letters:
Robyn Adams, a convicted drug dealer, served six months with Anthony in late 2008 and early 2009.

Anthony, Adams Exchanged About 50 Letters In 2008-2009
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28173699/detail.html

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 07, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »

I just tweeted KathB to please pass this to Mr. George and fb it too.

There's more then one way to skin a cat.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 07, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »

http://www.41nbc.com/news/national-news/6542-suing-casey-tv-producer-claims-he-had-first-deal-with-casey-anthony
Suing Casey: TV Producer Claims He had First Deal with Casey Anthony
Sunday, August 07 2011 12:00 41NBC News

A Florida law firm is gearing up for a possible lawsuit against Casey Anthony, her attorney Jose Baez, and an unknown third party.

The lawsuit may soon be filed on behalf of a California television producer who claims his company was in agreement with Anthony to facilitate her first television interview.

Attorney Spencer Kuvin, of Leopold and Kuvin law firm, represents Al Taylor, the creator of Private Elevator Productions.

Kuvin said his client's interview was supposed to happen but never did because Taylor's plans were "hijacked" by a third party.

That unidentified third party may already be working on its own television interview, said Kuvin.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: August 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE & CELINA: Grandfather of 11 Year Old Celina Cass Wants Justice and Says, “I don't want no Casey Anthony”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/06/justice-for-caylee-celina-grandfather-of-11-year-old-celina-cass-wants-justice-and-says-i-don%e2%80%99t-want-no-casey-anthony/

The stigma of the miscarriage of justice in the Casey Anthony murder trial has made it all the way the the northern reaches of the Granite state of New Hampshire. The grandfather of the once missing and now found deceased 11 year old  Celina Cass stated that he hopes that the police and investigators are able to answer the questions in the suspicious death of Celina. He also stated that he wants justice and that who ever is responsible for for the murder of Celina Cass gets the max. The grandfather then stated, . “I don’t want no Casey Anthony.”

Amazing how a miscarriage of justice is known as a "Casey Anthony" and has now made it into the American lexicon. Even more amazing is that small. rural town in NH knows who Casey Anthony is, yet the clueless 12 jurors really had no idea about a child murder that took place in their state.

Every time I think of the 12 Pinhead/Brain dead jurors, I feel sick!
Caylee was forgotten by them. Out of sight=out of mind....I don't know how they sleep at night, I know it's a cliche, but I sincerely don't know how they sleep What the he!! were these cretins thinking????

These morons were more concerned about who George was doing the dirty with than who MURDERED Caylee, & threw her in a swamp like trash!!
Every day I try not to think about the injustice in this case,  and every day I get more angry....

Here's a new song/video made for Caylee to support "Caylee's Law".
Clint House (roommate of Tony L.) posted it today.
It's not my fav kind of music, but the lyrics are great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KtLwpvmKk&feature=related

absolutely loved this! when people act like im crazy for being so emotionally involved in this case, i am reminded time and again how my love for a child i didnt know and my anger over the injustice here crosses so many borders. sooo many people of every possible walk of life feel the same way and theres a reason why. i asked my husband how he would feel if some sociopath like this got aquitted for harming one of our own family, would he be so sure of the patethic excuse of a justice system this has proven to be. all u need is a drivers license to determine something as important as this. i stand strong with my conviction that the state did all they could to prove their case and it made sense to any logical intelligent person. So tired of hearing from people too that the state overcharged and thats why they lost. Pay attention people, these 12 idiots had other charges to choose from, they just didnt care. Hey Jenny Ford, btw, i am an intelligent, free thinking person and i can make up my own mind on the guilt here without having it fed to me by media. I looked at the evidence. You maybe might wanted to have tried that. You just happen to be a moron who cant add 1 and 1 to get 2. Im completely computer illiterate but would love to  see someone that knows how send this youtube video to Jennifer Ford's and Russ Huekler's facebook. I know its set to private but u can message her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: August 07, 2011, 02:20:40 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126931
Tar And Feather Gun - Casey Anthony’s Downfall?
Posted on August 7th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed
Read 47 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 07, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »

snipped..

Guidance on Addressing the Legal Morass

While I would agree that I could find no case exactly like Ms. Anthony’s situation, I nonetheless believe there are plenty of cases that provide guidance on how Judge Perry Should rule.

This is because while the Department of Corrections likely never catches when they release someone from probation early, there are legions of cases where someone has been released from prison early – only to be returned once the mistake is identified.

snipped..

In Carson v. State, 489 So. 2d 1236 (Fla. 2d 1986) the defendant was sentenced to thirty months imprisonment with credit for time served” on January 14, 1985. (Notably the court left it up to corrections to determine the amount of time served.) Corrections gave the defendant credit for 546 days of credit when he should have received 173 days.

On May 16, 1985, more than 60 days after the sentence was imposed, the state filed a motion to correct appellant’s sentence to reflect the correct amount of credit for time served. The court granted the state’s motion and issued an amended sentence, nunc pro tunc, January 14, 1985.

snipped..

Finally, there is Gallinat v. State, 941 So. 2d 1237 (Fla. 5th DCA 2006) that was issued by the Fifth District Court of Appeals (the same appellate court Ms. Anthony would have to appeal too).

The defendant in Galliant was sentenced concurrently in two cases to 33 1/2 months in prison. The sentencing documents sent to the Department of Corrections reflected credit for 285 days served in county jail prior to sentencing in each case.

The truth though, was that the defendant had only done 264 days in one case and 96 days in the other. Three months later, the trial court entered a “corrected order,” which reduced the jail credit award in each case to 264 and 96 days respectively, which reflected the time actually served by the defendant. (This also meant that he would sit in prison for about four months more.

Snipped..

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/08/for-judge-perrys-eyes-only/

The bottom lime, a clerical error can be corrected at any time BEFORE the sentence would expire so that a defendant fulfills the sentence actually imposed.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 07, 2011, 02:38:45 PM »

snipped..

Unfortunately for the Casey Anthony defense, the Florida Supreme Court has clearly found that a court can prospectively violate someone. A prospective violation means that a defendant who is sentenced to jail to be followed by probation, can be found in violation of probation, while still serving the jail portion of the sentence, before beginning to actually serve the probationary portion of their sentence. Stafford v. State, 455 So. 2d 385 (Fla. 1984).

The Florida Supreme Court adopted the following opinion when holding a trial court has the inherent ability to revoke a person’s probation before it is even started:

The question here is whether a probationer can, with impunity, engage in a criminal course of conduct (or for that matter any course of conduct which is essentially contrary to good behavior) during the interval between the date of an order of probation and some subsequent date when the probationary term is to commence.

We think not. To hold otherwise would make a mockery of the very philosophy underlying the concept of probation, namely, that given a second chance to live within the rules of society and the law of the land, one will prove that he will thereafter do so and become a useful member of society.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/08/for-judge-perrys-eyes-only/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 07, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »

Casey Anthony Should Not Have Served Probation While in Jail: Judge .. Video

snipped..

Perry made clear that he felt Anthony should not have been allowed to serve a probation while in jail. "The judge's oral pronouncement was not followed," he said at one point. Later he appeared to scoff at the arrangement, saying "if you can call it probation in jail."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-served-probation-jail-judge-belvin-perry/story?id=14239437#.TjxoQTuAj9o.twitter
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: August 07, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »

snipped..

When asked by Perry whether the defense knew about the probation being served in jail, Fryer confirmed that the defense knew early on that Casey Anthony was serving probation in jail. However, she said she did not think it was the defense’s burden to notify the court about that.

http://www.wedemandaretrial.com/casey-anthonys-probation-issue-a-mess-judge-perry-says-2/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 07, 2011, 03:50:44 PM »

Also, this is when they exchanged the letters:
Robyn Adams, a convicted drug dealer, served six months with Anthony in late 2008 and early 2009.

Anthony, Adams Exchanged About 50 Letters In 2008-2009
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28173699/detail.html
Thanks for this info.  I guess she is off the hook as her faux probation period served in jail was 1/10 - 1/11

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: August 07, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »

Trials & Tribulations

Casey Anthony Probation Hearing...

Frank George then spoke for the state. He asked what the purpose of probation was. Ms. Finnigan to protect the community, as it is a community-based service. It is not intended to watch people in custody.

George then asked it it was a requirement of probation to report every 30 days? Yes Was it a normal condition to pay the cost of supervision? Yes (We know Casey did neither.)

Perry handed out transcripts of the hearing to everyone and referred to page 5 of transcript, lines 16-23. He pointed out that long before he was recused, Strickland reserved decision. Mr. Baez felt strongly that Casey would be acquitted and Judge Strickland said he would withhold, follow by one year probation when released.

Ms. Fryer said that the defense WAS aware of the situation, but it wasn't their burden. It was up to the State to prove it. (Notice, she never answered the earlier question about the defense's responsibility to report errors to the court, considering they are all Officers of the Court.)   

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/08/casey-anthony-probation-hearing.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 07, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »

The Defense Team and ethics are strangers ...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 07, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »

The Defense Team and ethics are strangers ...

That is for sure

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 07, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »

I just tweeted KathB to please pass this to Mr. George and fb it too.

There's more then one way to skin a cat.

Thanks, Phar!  Hope something can be done.  If anyone knows anyone on/has ever been on probation they (here in FL) have been know to pop up rt before ending and even after closed come back and make someone pay for costs that DOC forgot to charge someone or arrested them after the fact for something done while on probation.  We have the most screwed up, run in the ground system here known to man.  I'll bet you could find 10 people in one day willing to file suit against DOC who have had to do probation over/again/added on to or something similar to Casey's situation cause if they say you got to then you got to cause there isn't anyone to complain to and no lawyer will go against them.  Now just how does she keep getting away with murder.  If this was a regular case not in the media she would be 10 feet under the jail with no special treatment washing out Bertha's prison issued stretch bra and undies!!!
P.S.  I answered your Mock question on the other thread, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.