April 23, 2024, 07:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277619 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: August 08, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

AKMom, I am sorry for your husband's loss.  I am lucky.  I got to come home.  Thank you Akmom for reminding me of that.  Thank you both, MizJay and AKmom for responding to me, sometimes just knowing that others feel the same way is all I need to face another day. 

Cookie, I don't know why people are not snapping pictures of slore...unless she isn't out and about.  She shouldn't be...she should be sick with shame and take herself out of the gene pool.  That is news I would like to see...pretty petty...I know!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: August 08, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »

vinnie on HLN is talking about the backlash to TMZ ! yea! it is working...watch it now...

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 08, 2011, 05:07:55 PM »

Saw the news on WESH a bit ago and they say JP's decision on the parole is likely to come at the end of the week.  I'm glad that it won't be tomorrow.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: August 08, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

I twittered to Nancy Grace today  to tell her to stop giving Totmom any attention! stop having the shows about her! Ignore and shun!
doubt if she will listen to me...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 08, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »

vinnie on HLN is talking about the backlash to TMZ ! yea! it is working...watch it now...

I don't have cable.
I boycotted by not going to there site ever again...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:58 PM »

Saw the news on WESH a bit ago and they say JP's decision on the parole is likely to come at the end of the week.  I'm glad that it won't be tomorrow.

**(self edit) probation

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 08, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

AKMom, I am sorry for your husband's loss.  I am lucky.  I got to come home.  Thank you Akmom for reminding me of that.  Thank you both, MizJay and AKmom for responding to me, sometimes just knowing that others feel the same way is all I need to face another day. 

Cookie, I don't know why people are not snapping pictures of slore...unless she isn't out and about.  She shouldn't be...she should be sick with shame and take herself out of the gene pool.  That is news I would like to see...pretty petty...I know!

No problem novella.  Josh always said he was willing to give up his life for his country.

I used to have the TV on news all day long.  Now I can't stand to have it on any more at all.  I am just sick of the slore and all the sick people that are like her.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 08, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »

I am sorry for the rant. This case has crawled under my skin in the worst way.  As I write this, I am sitting at home in a diaper because of a medical condition, yet I still work.  I served my country down range (war), was injured, have nerve damage, am a mother, I try to do everything right, I struggle, as many of us do.  People like Casey Anthony make me sick.  She lied, at the very least, at the very least...about where her daughter was...she put many people in harm's way and cost many people time and money, yet has no qualms about filing as indignent while she is acting like a movie star selling photos.  Since when were people who threw their babies away like trash celebrities???  What kind of country am I in????  I am sitting her in a diaper for people like this to have rights????  I should not entertain this type of thinking but everywhere I turn, the media is shoving this type of crap down my throat.  Reward those that do wrong.  What am I to teach my children? 

You have every right to rant.  I am just too tired to.  I spent 3 years following this case, reading everything, knowing in my heart and my gut that the C word killed her child.  I would have sworn on my life that she would at least spend the rest of her life in prison.  I feel that what happened is a symbol of our crumbling society, there is no way else I can explain it.  I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.  My husband's nephew died in Afghanistan, but these days I am wondering if he died in vain......

Novella...you do have every right to rant and this is the place to do it with others who feel the same as you...bless you...
and akmom...sorry for the loss of your nephew...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: August 08, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-a-delayed-decision-on-probation-a-somber-anniversary.html
Casey Anthony: a delayed decision on probation; a somber anniversary
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on August, 8 2011 6:08 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: August 08, 2011, 06:39:17 PM »

o/t  I am missing Cappy and MagicEyes...and some others  sigh....

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #950 on: August 08, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »

I too thought Bozo might be terribly unhappy that Casey got acquitted but then I have to wonder why does he fight so hard to keep her out of FL and off probation?  I still think that while she might be interesting to interview...just what would a good reporter ask her?
How do you feel about being the most hated woman in America?
All the evidence points to you and you had the car so why should we believe the story you came up with right before trial?
Why did your family get on the stand and lie and we have proof they did?
There isn't one question they could ask her that she could answer cause we know what she will say and it will be all lies!  Why would they pay for that?  She makes me sick and on that note I must get to work!  You Monkeys have a wonderful day.  Try to ignore the slore!

"Ignore the Slore"   I like that... it should be our slogan.

My son calls her "slut butt"

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: August 08, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »

I too thought Bozo might be terribly unhappy that Casey got acquitted but then I have to wonder why does he fight so hard to keep her out of FL and off probation?  I still think that while she might be interesting to interview...just what would a good reporter ask her?
How do you feel about being the most hated woman in America?
All the evidence points to you and you had the car so why should we believe the story you came up with right before trial?
Why did your family get on the stand and lie and we have proof they did?
There isn't one question they could ask her that she could answer cause we know what she will say and it will be all lies!  Why would they pay for that?  She makes me sick and on that note I must get to work!  You Monkeys have a wonderful day.  Try to ignore the slore!

"Ignore the Slore"   I like that... it should be our slogan.

My son calls her "slut butt"

I like that too...Ignore the slut butt slore..works for me!

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: August 08, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »

o/t  I am missing Cappy and MagicEyes...and some others  sigh....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: August 08, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »

GOOD!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: August 08, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »

I twittered to Nancy Grace today  to tell her to stop giving Totmom any attention! stop having the shows about her! Ignore and shun!

I don't think she hears well............ too many "BOMBSHELLS" have exploded in her ears........       
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 08, 2011, 08:33:56 PM »

I don't think she hears well............ too many "BOMBSHELLS" have exploded in her ears........       

I know..I watched the first part of her show..had enough before she even started talking about baby killer Casey...there is another little missing girl...a new thread just got started on her..when does it end???

crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: August 08, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

I know..I watched the first part of her show..had enough before she even started talking about baby killer Casey...there is another little missing girl...a new thread just got started on her..when does it end???

Sadly, I have no idea, Cookie. I do know that one place to start would be actually convicting the guilty instead of turning them free to make a million on an interview and pictures. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #957 on: August 08, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »

Sadly, I have no idea, Cookie. I do know that one place to start would be actually convicting the guilty instead of turning them free to make a million on an interview and pictures. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 08, 2011, 09:18:31 PM »

Exactly!!   I heard today that a child goes missing every 40 seconds in our country. I guess the total disregard for our kids stems from the fact that these perpetrators know they can get away with it.  The accused have all the rights, the victims have none and our society is letting it happen.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:23 PM »

I clicked on TMZ the night they were posted. I was hooped.
I just clicked the one time, didn't even look at all of the pix.
I am just sick of these people and the underhanded way that went down.
But the entire three year pre trial and the trial was just a big PR grab for cash and they got some more. Tomorrow, it will be the Anthony's turn to do some drama or come bursting into my living room with their bs and wanting some donations. I am not even going to tuen the tv on.
I did see some of JVM, she wanted persons to donate to saving the children of Somalia who are starving to death.
Caylee is dead, there is nothing can change that. For once, JVM put something in perspective.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.