April 27, 2024, 05:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277884 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »

According to a report on WESH

Expert says the pics of Casey are part of a carefully crafted photo shoot
compare the TMZ pics to the one coming out of the jail, moles on face and neck compare w/Casey.

her shopping trips in the neighborhood were likely staged, she was probably not in Ohio to begin with but her lawyers made a deal and  set up the photo op and she probably made $50-60,000
Helling says she was likely flown out of the state before photos released
Helling said she was likely surrounded by security guards out of the camera's view.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 
I agree Wreck. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2011, 05:31:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28751992/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
This thing is over and done. And for some reason things seem to keep coming up again for no apparent reason, for absolutely no apparent reason, other than let's just keep this thing going, let's just keep this madness going and engage in the circus-like atmosphere that is called the Casey Anthony case," Baez said.

Baez said there were threats against Casey because of her acquittal and Orange County would have to provide security if she was forced to return. To back up that claim, Casey's attorneys included a flyer in their motion that showed a doctored photo of Casey with a bullet mark on her forehead. Text underneath the photo reads in part, "With a forehead that big, the headshot will be easier."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2011, 05:32:31 PM »

I agree Wreck. 

So do I, and well said, Wreck!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2011, 05:39:21 PM »

compare the TMZ pics to the one coming out of the jail, moles on face and neck compare w/Casey.

her shopping trips in the neighborhood were likely staged, she was probably not in Ohio to begin with but her lawyers made a deal and  set up the photo op and she probably made $50-60,000
Helling said she was likely surrounded by security guards out of the camera's view.

Thank-you for the information.  I have a problem believing anyone would buy a photo of her.  She does not have a magnetic
pull that J-Lo has, or chemistry.  She could sell Pepto-Bismo  Smile  That should put her photo on a Laxative box.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2011, 05:41:03 PM »

Well, the pictures and video are KC; I'm very sure of that. I'm curious why we haven't heard from anyone who works or shops in the area about the "staging". Virtually no one else is pictured, so what did they do..... block a section off? That's the kind of thing someone would notice.  Old Navy IS there and the Old Navy in the pics and video IS a match to the google map picture I posted.

If TMZ paid for the shoot, it's the worst mistake they've ever made, and we need to tell them so!   

The weight thing doesn't surprise me at all. God Bless all of you that can't put on weight quickly. I'm envious. We saw KC do this before....... in court. Remember when she was getting hippy? It went to her azz and belly just like it is in the TMZ pics.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2011, 05:41:15 PM »

http://www.chagrinvalleytimes.com/NC/0/3329.html
Casey Anthony hoax puts focus on Newbury
By JOSEPH KOZIOL JR.

Casey Anthony, who held the attention of a nation as the accused killer of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, made her way into Geauga County last week. But it was in name only.

Media types began spilling into Newbury Township last week after an email was sent to Cleveland television stations claiming that Ms. Anthony was planning a move there.

The email, according to Lt. John Hiscox, with the Geauga County Sheriff's Department, reported that a moving van was spotted in Newbury Township alongside three police cruisers.

Mr. Hiscox said news reporters from the stations began calling the sheriff's department, asking for confirmation on the report, but no confirmation could be given.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2011, 05:42:03 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Yes. Friday's hearing will be televised. #CaseyAnthony will not attend. “@winkysmommy: will it be televised?”
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »

Well, the pictures and video are KC; I'm very sure of that. I'm curious why we haven't heard from anyone who works or shops in the area about the "staging". Virtually no one else is pictured, so what did they do..... block a section off? That's the kind of thing someone would notice.  Old Navy IS there and the Old Navy in the pics and video IS a match to the google map picture I posted.

If TMZ paid for the shoot, it's the worst mistake they've ever made, and we need to tell them so!   

The weight thing doesn't surprise me at all. God Bless all of you that can't put on weight quickly. I'm envious. We saw KC do this before....... in court. Remember when she was getting hippy? It went to her azz and belly just like it is in the TMZ pics.

I didn't think she spent much time in the store, like she walked in, looked at a few things and walked out..and what she was looking at was right by the window and entrance.  It is very odd there are no people around... you'd think people would be saying they saw her there too. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2011, 05:54:28 PM »

I thought casey looked dumpy at trial. She also looked dumpy in that "acne back" picture. Those pics WERE casey --IMO.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »

I thought casey looked dumpy at trial. She also looked dumpy in that "acne back" picture. Those pics WERE casey --IMO.

And I'm really familiar with dumpy!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »

she always looked greasy and slimy to me..and yes...dumpy!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2011, 06:01:45 PM »

OK................... I added a poll about the TMZ pictures. VOTE!!   
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:04:15 PM by CBB » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2011, 06:06:09 PM »

my cuz is a ups driver out that way,and she is wondering,how many $$$$, she could get
for pics of kc,she doesnt have any but she is going to keep her eyes open now
------
old navy is at eastwood mall,click map to view full screen

http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Niles/Clothing+-+Retail/old-navy_4558184

is this the dealership
http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Warren/Automobile+Dealers+-+New+Cars/jaguar-toyota-volvo_4745629

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2011, 06:08:11 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Paparazzi shot them. $$involved somewhere“@TammyDAnderson: @bobkealing Do you think they paid Casey before they staged all the pics?”
17 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »

The Old Navy at  1731 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212

It's a match to the pics and videos.

After watching the video, even the walk is vintage KC. It's her.

Sorry; should have included the video link:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Bumped:

cw618? This is what I came up with on Google Maps.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »

I think it would be very clever of them to actually mix a few "fake" or "imposter" photos in with the real ones. That way, they can "discredit" ALL the real photos to the public.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2011, 06:12:09 PM »

OK................... I added a poll about the TMZ pictures. VOTE!!   

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2011, 06:15:03 PM »

my cuz is a ups driver out that way,and she is wondering,how many $$$$, she could get
for pics of kc,she doesnt have any but she is going to keep her eyes open now
------
old navy is at eastwood mall,click map to view full screen

http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Niles/Clothing+-+Retail/old-navy_4558184

is this the dealership
http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Warren/Automobile+Dealers+-+New+Cars/jaguar-toyota-volvo_4745629

Charles “Chuck” Eddy, Jr., president of Austintown Dodge, Inc., and vice president of Bob and Eddy Chrysler Jeep, Youngstown, Ohio, lives in the Mahoning Valley

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.