April 27, 2024, 11:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277799 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2011, 06:58:44 PM »

Re those pics...I think it's her.  The ears match and the various moles as well.  And that one bracelet/watch thingy -- you monkeys are great at finding photos with little details!  Plus, that dorky walk of hers is a dead giveaway.

Quote from: Titch
She was very thin when she walked out of the OC jail. How could her stomach form a muffin top & her skinny upper arms look chunky in such a short period of time?

The first thing I noticed was the weight gain and that's not too surprising, being that she's gone from a crappy, bland prison diet to a much more fattening one.  She must be consuming things like daily Starbuck's coffee drinks, take out food from fast food places and of course, beer.  And lots of it from the look of her!  And she probably scarfs down fatty snacks to quell her nervousness.  A diet like that could pack on at least 5 lbs in a week.  Haha.

But there's also something screwy about those pics...they definitely seemed staged.  She makes a point to only shop in the window?  And when was the last time any of you strolled down your neighborhood street drinking a coffee drink?  So staged.

Quote from: 4 Donks
Isn't TMZ the web equivalent of the National Enquirer ?

In my opinion, no.  They just report breaking stories and post lots of pics whereas the NE fabricates stories.  I can't think of any time where TMZ falsely reported something.  They're pretty accurate, they stick to the facts and they are almost always the first ones to report breaking celebrity news. 

And now breaking killebrity news it seems.  Really, why report on Casey?  She's no celeb.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2011, 07:03:29 PM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 

I agree Wreck. 
I hope Perry surprises all of us but I don't have much hope that he will. 

It's been a bad day all around for me so I'm going to get off of here for awhile. 

o/t GrandmatoMaddie - I was reading from the rafters the other day and noticed your SIL is back from Afghanistan.  Congratulations and thani goodness he made it home safe and sound. Wishing all the family a happy and quick transition.  Is little Maddie adjusting while missing her Grandma?

I hope Perry surprises us too...but won't count on it.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2011, 07:10:46 PM »

I noticed in one of the video shots she was playing with her hair.  Her typical preening that she exhibited so often in the early days and managed to control - somewhat as time wore on.
Those are the little dead giveaways that she will always resort to when she lets her guard down for even a few seconds.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2011, 07:10:54 PM »

I guess I don't see how TMZ could have paid her for these pics.  They usually just go out and film whatever they can find.  Why would Bozo, other than money, allow the world to find out where she is?  Doesn't make sense to me.  Maybe they paid the photographer, for the pics, and I am okay with that, but her, I am not sure.  I would think TMZ has a tiny bit of a conscience.  They have millions of hits daily, although mostly younger kids who care what Britney is doing.  I go there about once a week or so just to read the smut. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »

I noticed in one of the video shots she was playing with her hair.  Her typical preening that she exhibited so often in the early days and managed to control - somewhat as time wore on.
Those are the little dead giveaways that she will always resort to when she lets her guard down for even a few seconds.

I won't watch the video.  Lucky I even looked at the pics. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »

The Old Navy at  1731 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212

It's a match to the pics and videos.

After watching the video, even the walk is vintage KC. It's her.

Sorry; should have included the video link:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Bumped:

cw618? This is what I came up with on Google Maps.

o.k.i thought kc fam was in niles/warren, trumbull county, not Columbus,Franklin county
 cbb your img looks like a good match

if someone could get a car plate pic you could see if it is ohio
County coding
Ohio uses a numerical county-coding scheme to indicate the county of registration. The county code is displayed on stickers placed on the lower left corner of both the front and rear plates.

The county number is the most visible, whilst the full county name is in small print below. The scheme assigns a number to each of the state's eighty-eight counties based on its position alphabetically. For example Adams County, the first alphabetically, is assigned the number 01, and Wyandot County, the last alphabetically, is assigned the number 88.

List of county numbers, Columbus is 25 - Franklin sticker on the car plate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Ohio

ohio dui plate with county sticker
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Ohio3/oh2010dui.jpg

one of many regular passenger plates
http://www.plateshack.com/y2k/Ohio3/oh2011.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »

To each his own Zoo.  Looking @ Casey is never pretty, imo.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2011, 07:16:41 PM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 
I agree Wreck. 
I hope Perry surprises all of us but I don't have much hope that he will. 

It's been a bad day all around for me so I'm going to get off of here for awhile. 
Sorry it has been a bad day. I have no hopes for Judge Perry either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2011, 07:18:52 PM »

Oh, I agree.  I just don't want to give whoever posted the video a click.  I don't want that video to go viral.  I don't even know where the video is. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »

my cuz is a ups driver out that way,and she is wondering,how many $$$$, she could get
for pics of kc,she doesnt have any but she is going to keep her eyes open now
------
old navy is at eastwood mall,click map to view full screen

http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Niles/Clothing+-+Retail/old-navy_4558184

is this the dealership
http://www.allthelocal.com/Local/Ohio/Warren/Automobile+Dealers+-+New+Cars/jaguar-toyota-volvo_4745629

Charles “Chuck” Eddy, Jr., president of Austintown Dodge, Inc., and vice president of Bob and Eddy Chrysler Jeep, Youngstown, Ohio, lives in the Mahoning Valley

TY,i was thinking private jets =jaguar LOL
same area cuz drives,maybe she will get lucky

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »

i love my mom,talking now she says she was just at that ONavy sun,and if she had seen kc
id have to go bail her out, bc her cuz is broke, and she would have harassed her/kc,mom
hates the baby killers,moms 77

Harleycolt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »

If it is her, she must have gotten a boob job....Hustler Mag will be calling.  I don't see how you can put on 20 lbs in 2-1/2 weeks.  I am losing respect for Judge Perry.  I also don't think her uncle would want to be associated with her either for fear of losing business.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »

mom says the news is on and the columbus mall that cbb posted is the one
my took some pics on her phone she is going to look close and see if kc is
in them

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2011, 07:43:45 PM »

20 pounds really??? A muffin top?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »

Oh, I agree.  I just don't want to give whoever posted the video a click.  I don't want that video to go viral.  I don't even know where the video is. 

I hear ya'! 
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys,,,,,,,,,

I had to go away for a while as my heart was sooooooooo broken and my tears for Caylee just wouldn't stop......... (They are settling down but still haven't stopped!)

I have been so sad and I feel like the justice system just let down little Caylee so bad that it is hard to see or hear anything about that BHW, BUT, I had to come back here and let you all know that I read here everyday and even after that devastating verdict I had to come here and join in everyones pain that has followed this and wanted justice for Caylee for 3 LONG YEARS!............

I am here Monkeys, in Heart and Soul.............

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54:01 PM »

According to a report on WESH

Expert says the pics of Casey are part of a carefully crafted photo shoot
compare the TMZ pics to the one coming out of the jail, moles on face and neck compare w/Casey.

her shopping trips in the neighborhood were likely staged, she was probably not in Ohio to begin with but her lawyers made a deal and  set up the photo op and she probably made $50-60,000
Helling says she was likely flown out of the state before photos released
Helling said she was likely surrounded by security guards out of the camera's view.

Only in today's America can a person be driving around the Orlando streets one summer in a used Pontiac reeking with coffin flies (and...) in the trunk, and then 3 summers later leave jail a free woman to be flown criss-cross around the country on private jets like a celebrity with TMZ paying to splash the first-sighting photos around the Internet, as she sips on a Slurpee with not a care in the world.

And only in today's America can attorneys announce to the press and the courts that their client "needs therapy" and clearly cannot appear in a courtroom or to probation officials while they seek treatment - when what actually is being provided is retail therapy at Old Navy, and in addition that nets the lot of 'em $50-60K for the staged event.  And the client still gets a deadline extension, and then a stay, by the courts.

God bless us, every one!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

If it is her, she must have gotten a boob job....Hustler Mag will be calling.  I don't see how you can put on 20 lbs in 2-1/2 weeks.  I am losing respect for Judge Perry.  I also don't think her uncle would want to be associated with her either for fear of losing business.

long, long ago, I put on 15lbs in three weeks.  On my honeymoon!  Three weeks spent with in-laws.  Pasta every meal, as a starter!  If I didn't eat as my MIL thought I should, she cried.  Italian honeymoon from hell!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

i love my mom,talking now she says she was just at that ONavy sun,and if she had seen kc
id have to go bail her out, bc her cuz is broke, and she would have harassed her/kc,mom
hates the baby killers,moms 77

Brava, brava to your Mom!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/08/03/story-columbus-casey-anthony-in-ohio-rumors.html?sid=102
Radio Station Offers Casey Anthony Thousands To Not Be Ohio State Fan
Wednesday,  August 3, 2011 5:13 PM
WBNS-10TV

::snipping2::
The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site.  TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.