April 27, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277815 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:55 PM »

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2011, 09:21:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,,,,,,,,,

I had to go away for a while as my heart was sooooooooo broken and my tears for Caylee just wouldn't stop......... (They are settling down but still haven't stopped!)

I have been so sad and I feel like the justice system just let down little Caylee so bad that it is hard to see or hear anything about that BHW, BUT, I had to come back here and let you all know that I read here everyday and even after that devastating verdict I had to come here and join in everyones pain that has followed this and wanted justice for Caylee for 3 LONG YEARS!............

I am here Monkeys, in Heart and Soul.............

an angelic monkey

Hi to you too Protectthelittlebabies.  This is a good place to be and glad you're here. an angelic monkey

Thank you Can, it just seems to be so hard to let go!...    Everytime I see her picture I just want to slap that @#$#% so hard.  I know it won't fix anything but I might feel a tiny littly bit better...for a very short minute.......

But really, I am a really nice person,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't doubt for a moment that you're a very nice person.

for three years the evidence kept coming in - it became overwhelming and we didn't doubt for a moment that she would be convicted.  The verdict still seems unbelieveable to me, that Caylee didn't get the justice she so deserved. 

Let me add a few punches on your behalf.   

I will take all of the punches you offer............

I will be going back to the branches and read as I have noticed that when I talk about it I get angry all over again............

Take care Monkeys, I really do luv you all A LOT!!!............

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28751992/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
This thing is over and done. And for some reason things seem to keep coming up again for no apparent reason, for absolutely no apparent reason, other than let's just keep this thing going, let's just keep this madness going and engage in the circus-like atmosphere that is called the Casey Anthony case," Baez said.

Baez said there were threats against Casey because of her acquittal and Orange County would have to provide security if she was forced to return. To back up that claim, Casey's attorneys included a flyer in their motion that showed a doctored photo of Casey with a bullet mark on her forehead. Text underneath the photo reads in part, "With a forehead that big, the headshot will be easier."

And HOW can they prove that photo with the head shot is from someone in Orlando? THEY CAN'T...........It may have come from someone in Ohio..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-shes-not-coming-home-has-she-done-her-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter

Producer Dax Holt of TMZ told WOFL-Channel 35 that his company got the paparazzi photos from an agency that found Anthony walking about streets in Ohio, stopping at a store and wearing a hat. “She’s definitely trying to keep a low profile,” Holt said. “She’s got the hat on, the glasses, not wanting to stand out.”

Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Holt said he definitely believed it was Anthony in the photos.

an agency just found her walking down the street in Ohio?  Hmmm

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2011, 09:30:33 PM »

Someone in the Heavens is not happy...it is RAINING and THUNDERING here in Florida 

pb

Here too in WV, but I am not a believer in things like that. 

You might become one when KC comes back to Orlando and a tornado picks up her and her whole DT including JP and hurls them for about 3 miles. We will see then who is in charge.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-shes-not-coming-home-has-she-done-her-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter

Producer Dax Holt of TMZ told WOFL-Channel 35 that his company got the paparazzi photos from an agency that found Anthony walking about streets in Ohio, stopping at a store and wearing a hat. “She’s definitely trying to keep a low profile,” Holt said. “She’s got the hat on, the glasses, not wanting to stand out.”

Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Holt said he definitely believed it was Anthony in the photos.

an agency just found her walking down the street in Ohio?  Hmmm

Bozo or that freaky PI orchestrated those pictures and gave them to a freelancer to sell. I am betting he got 1/2 the money or more for them. They have to have some money coming in to support her. Their "big deals" have dried up on the vine so now they are hacking " random pictures" as sightings.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2011, 09:40:02 PM »

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/08/03/story-columbus-casey-anthony-in-ohio-rumors.html?sid=102
Radio Station Offers Casey Anthony Thousands To Not Be Ohio State Fan
Wednesday,  August 3, 2011 5:13 PM
WBNS-10TV

The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site.  TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.

I LOVE IT!!!  TMZ didn't just happen to be there.   Those pictures and the video was staged by the defense...and sold to TMZ.....had to get some money to keep funding her....for how long???  who knows...but one thing I know in my heart....she is not going to go into therapy...she is looking to make the most money possible....and JB thinks he is holding out for the big payoff....what he fails to realize is, she has lost all her value.....even more so with these TMZ photos.....JP is not going to enforce the probation.....it's over.  He is making a joke of JS.....any other CJ would stand by his judges.  We are seeing the Good Ole Boys Club in action.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..
not sure I am buying that...

Sometimes a group of owners go in together to get a plane..they all own it and then they each can have it pretty much when they want..and TMZ  says a jet..who knows it could have been a puddle jumper.  Just saying...the planes she was supposed to be running to that night ..and we saw both..neither looked like a jet to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2011, 09:42:27 PM »

They own this????/

http://www.bobchuckeddychryslerdodgejeep.com/index.htm

If so, that is some money....And it is three hours from columbus.

Makes sense that they would go to another city to film her.  Doubt they would film her where she is staying.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp
---JudgePerry docket:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Friday, August 05, 2011 -------------------
9:00 am 30 min Case: 48-2008-CF-13331-O- Motion: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR HEARING TO QUASH, VACATE, AND SET ASIDE COURT'S ORDER
STATE OF FLORIDA

FRANK GEORGE vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
J. CHENEY MASON

Notes: HELD IN COURTROOM 6D - DEFENDANT WILL NOT BE PRESENT FOR HEARING

So it was sweet quiet Mr George that put through the order to bring her back to court for the probation hearing/

I hate Cheney Mason more everyday...and why the hell didn't his mother spell his name right Chaney..vs Cheney...who gives a fig..the man is a total loser and a bore.

Thank you Mr George for trying to do the right thing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »

Thanks!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »

Man Acquitted Of Friend's Murder Confesses To Police, Walks Free

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/isaac-turnbaugh_n_917477.html?ncid=webmail1

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2011, 09:58:22 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..
not sure I am buying that...

Sometimes a group of owners go in together to get a plane..they all own it and then they each can have it pretty much when they want..and TMZ  says a jet..who knows it could have been a puddle jumper.  Just saying...the planes she was supposed to be running to that night ..and we saw both..neither looked like a jet to me.

The ones they showed leaving Executive were only turbo props, NOT JETS.............people who don't know aircraft call lots of planes jets when they are not.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2011, 10:06:02 PM »

They own this????/

If that is their dealership it is a nice one but not very large. We know one thing since they have Chryslers - they are Democrats because Obama & his minions shut down all the ones owned by GOP owners when they took over Chrysler regardless of how profitable they were. There are still lawsuits in court over that.

I seriously doubt they own any jets - I have two friends who own very large dealerships (fortunately Ford) and the money is not there like there was a few years ago. After they pay their floor plans and their overhead, they say they don't make 1/4 what they made net 10 years ago. 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2011, 10:11:23 PM »

Someone in the Heavens is not happy...it is RAINING and THUNDERING here in Florida 

pb

Here too in WV, but I am not a believer in things like that. 

You might become one when KC comes back to Orlando and a tornado picks up her and her whole DT including JP and hurls them for about 3 miles. We will see then who is in charge.
Wouldn't that be a hoot...
I can see the headlines now...Twisted sister swallowed by twister dies as the storm spits her evil carcass out and moves on..... Monkey Devil!

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2011, 10:13:08 PM »

I still think she flew off with the "golfers" that night ... strange hour to fly off to Ohio to play golf?  Was there some sort of golf tournament in Ohio????   Is Ohio a golfing destination???????????
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »

I still think she flew off with the "golfers" that night ... strange hour to fly off to Ohio to play golf?  Was there some sort of golf tournament in Ohio????   Is Ohio a golfing destination???????????

I think you have it backwards............ the Ohio "golfers" were returning to Ohio AFTER playing in Orlando. Orlando is the golf destination. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2011, 10:23:09 PM »

Man Acquitted Of Friend's Murder Confesses To Police, Walks Free

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/isaac-turnbaugh_n_917477.html?ncid=webmail1

Well that sucks...
Why did he tell the cops later, to rub it in?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »

CaseyAnthony Jailbird Doll           on ebay
sorry did not stop to capture the link....will go looking.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »

They own this????/

If that is their dealership it is a nice one but not very large. We know one thing since they have Chryslers - they are Democrats because Obama & his minions shut down all the ones owned by GOP owners when they took over Chrysler regardless of how profitable they were. There are still lawsuits in court over that.

I seriously doubt they own any jets - I have two friends who own very large dealerships (fortunately Ford) and the money is not there like there was a few years ago. After they pay their floor plans and their overhead, they say they don't make 1/4 what they made net 10 years ago. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bob-and-Chuck-Eddy-Fiat-of-Youngstown/142183775830621

Looks like they also own a Fiat dealership in Youngstown

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.