April 27, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277749 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..
not sure I am buying that...

Sometimes a group of owners go in together to get a plane..they all own it and then they each can have it pretty much when they want..and TMZ  says a jet..who knows it could have been a puddle jumper.  Just saying...the planes she was supposed to be running to that night ..and we saw both..neither looked like a jet to me.

The ones they showed leaving Executive were only turbo props, NOT JETS.............people who don't know aircraft call lots of planes jets when they are not.

Do you know where to find a clip of that night?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-shes-not-coming-home-has-she-done-her-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter

Producer Dax Holt of TMZ told WOFL-Channel 35 that his company got the paparazzi photos from an agency that found Anthony walking about streets in Ohio, stopping at a store and wearing a hat. “She’s definitely trying to keep a low profile,” Holt said. “She’s got the hat on, the glasses, not wanting to stand out.”

Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Holt said he definitely believed it was Anthony in the photos.

an agency just found her walking down the street in Ohio?  Hmmm

Oh okay right..and then she changed her shirt three times while they waited..from black to white to gray..sure ..this was a setup by Casey to get some bucks.....and she looks like a fat dumpy slut..her hair is a mess and she looks like a big greasy mess...nothing to write the folks at home about.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:38 PM »

http://www.ninja9.org/jacsatt/attdocketframe.asp
---JudgePerry docket:

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Friday, August 05, 2011 -------------------
9:00 am 30 min Case: 48-2008-CF-13331-O- Motion: EMERGENCY MOTION FOR HEARING TO QUASH, VACATE, AND SET ASIDE COURT'S ORDER
STATE OF FLORIDA

FRANK GEORGE vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
J. CHENEY MASON

Notes: HELD IN COURTROOM 6D - DEFENDANT WILL NOT BE PRESENT FOR HEARING

So it was sweet quiet Mr George that put through the order to bring her back to court for the probation hearing/

I hate Cheney Mason more everyday...and why the hell didn't his mother spell his name right Chaney..vs Cheney...who gives a fig..the man is a total loser and a bore.

Thank you Mr George for trying to do the right thing.

Yes...thank you for trying Mr.George. I heard today while at work that Judge Perry was now handling this case as well and said, well I know how this is going to go...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:50 PM »

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/08/03/story-columbus-casey-anthony-in-ohio-rumors.html?sid=102
Radio Station Offers Casey Anthony Thousands To Not Be Ohio State Fan
Wednesday,  August 3, 2011 5:13 PM
WBNS-10TV

::snipping2::
The photos were taken on Sunday, according to the Web site.  TMZ did not specify which city the photos were taken in, 10TV News reported.

Many people, including WNCI DJ Jimmy Jam believed the TMZ video showed her at the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center on Olentangy River Road.

Store officials refused to comment, 10TV News reported.

The Dave and Jimmy Show offered up to $10,000 to Anthony to take off the Ohio State University hat and wear Michigan attire.
 ::snipping2::

I LOVE IT!!!  TMZ didn't just happen to be there.   Those pictures and the video was staged by the defense...and sold to TMZ.....had to get some money to keep funding her....for how long???  who knows...but one thing I know in my heart....she is not going to go into therapy...she is looking to make the most money possible....and JB thinks he is holding out for the big payoff....what he fails to realize is, she has lost all her value.....even more so with these TMZ photos.....JP is not going to enforce the probation.....it's over.  He is making a joke of JS.....any other CJ would stand by his judges.  We are seeing the Good Ole Boys Club in action.  JMO

I totally agree Sunny.... game over...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

I still think she flew off with the "golfers" that night ... strange hour to fly off to Ohio to play golf?  Was there some sort of golf tournament in Ohio????   Is Ohio a golfing destination???????????

I think you have it backwards............ the Ohio "golfers" were returning to Ohio AFTER playing in Orlando. Orlando is the golf destination. 

If Casey was on the plane with a bunch of golfers, don't you think that someone would have told someone else by now..? like their wives who tell their friends yada yada...also, someone would have snapped a photo from their cell phone, text a message, something..it wouldn't have been kept this quiet this long jmo...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »

Sorry -- I missed this........................... is Perry elected by the people or other judges? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »

her uncle must have one heck of a car dealership in Ohio if he has his own private jet..

Sometimes a group of owners go in together to get a plane..they all own it and then they each can have it pretty much when they want..and TMZ  says a jet..who knows it could have been a puddle jumper.  Just saying...the planes she was supposed to be running to that night ..and we saw both..neither looked like a jet to me.

The ones they showed leaving Executive were only turbo props, NOT JETS.............people who don't know aircraft call lots of planes jets when they are not.

IDK Sunny..I guess if you go back to the date..was it the 17th? ..there should be clips of two different planes..one with the golfers and then another plane with a girl running toward it..both left in the early hours like 1:30 and then 3 am.  I guess look at the 18th..or whatever the date is for the next day, for the clips..but they weren't jets..just regular personal aircraft.  Other then John Travolta not many people own and fly their own jets.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2011, 10:38:23 PM »

alright, I'm a part time sculptor and really need an outlet for my (like everyone else) emotional turmoil.  I'd like to make a Casey witch doll or something.  I usually get a few hundred dollars.  I will donate every penny to a Caylee charity but refuse to give it to the Anthony's.  What else is out there that is legit??? (I thought about a Caylee doll but don't want some weirdo buying it!)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:13 PM »

I still think she flew off with the "golfers" that night ... strange hour to fly off to Ohio to play golf?  Was there some sort of golf tournament in Ohio????   Is Ohio a golfing destination???????????

I think you have it backwards............ the Ohio "golfers" were returning to Ohio AFTER playing in Orlando. Orlando is the golf destination. 

If Casey was on the plane with a bunch of golfers, don't you think that someone would have told someone else by now..? like their wives who tell their friends yada yada...also, someone would have snapped a photo from their cell phone, text a message, something..it wouldn't have been kept this quiet this long jmo...

Cookie I think people are thinking this was her uncle's plane..George's brother-in-law.  So it is possible that she was on that plane..the only reason golfers were ever mentioned is because someone saw the golf clubs going on the plane or something.  I think lots of people who visit Florida take their clubs with them....but I know very few people who just fly down to Florida just for a round of gulf..particularily in July.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »

IF she indeed get on the plane with "golfers" -- it was just a planned story. This was all a concocted storyline that even perhaps the Executive Airport officials weren't aware of. We all saw the clip of a girl running to a terminal that night with a bag over her head. It was either really her on her way to Ohio or it was just a part of the ruse. I can't be certain of either. -JMO

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2011, 10:44:17 PM »

Those TMZ photos were so staged. How convenient for them she just walked straight to them each time, then stood in the window examining clothes.
Here is where she is said to be staying, FWIW 

http://www.varsityinnosusouth.com/photo-gallery.htm

Do we have any Columbus monkeys here?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:10 PM »

OH---LOLOL!!!!!   Thank you!   That now makes sense!!      Thank you Wreck!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »

IDK Sunny..I guess if you go back to the date..was it the 17th? ..there should be clips of two different planes..one with the golfers and then another plane with a girl running toward it..both left in the early hours like 1:30 and then 3 am.  I guess look at the 18th..or whatever the date is for the next day, for the clips..but they weren't jets..just regular personal aircraft.  Other then John Travolta not many people own and fly their own jets.

Could they of driven to another air strip and got on?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2011, 10:50:08 PM »

Not if the golfers were attorneys, and the attorneys were/are pals with some Orlando attorneys [ attorneys stick together like glue if they are social friends ] ---maybe they really weren't in Orlando for golf but that was their story.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2011, 10:53:18 PM »

Sorry -- I missed this........................... is Perry elected by the people or other judges? 

I think the 9th Circuit in Florida is elected by the people but the position of Chief Justice of the 9th Circuit Judiciary is elected by the judges.   But I may be incorrect as I am just guessing.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »

I think the 9th Circuit in Florida is elected by the people but the position of Chief Justice of the 9th Circuit Judiciary is elected by the judges.   But I may be incorrect as I am just guessing.
I think that is correct! He should not have the confidence of EITHER!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2011, 10:59:36 PM »

Cookie I think people are thinking this was her uncle's plane..George's brother-in-law.  So it is possible that she was on that plane..the only reason golfers were ever mentioned is because someone saw the golf clubs going on the plane or something.  I think lots of people who visit Florida take their clubs with them....but I know very few people who just fly down to Florida just for a round of gulf..particularily in July.

I was watching WFTv online and the announcer said that it was a group of golfers [ and then I thought, yeah---right lol ] ... then there was a big show of lots of golf clubs and lots of guys [ but anyone could put their hair up in a cap--especially if their very long hair had just been cut in Chaney's office after they got there.. ] and then that announcer said: "Oh, there's a woman" ...  Then she deliberatly made a big flashy show of waving up to the helicopter.  What a tease.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-shes-not-coming-home-has-she-done-her-time.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter

Producer Dax Holt of TMZ told WOFL-Channel 35 that his company got the paparazzi photos from an agency that found Anthony walking about streets in Ohio, stopping at a store and wearing a hat. “She’s definitely trying to keep a low profile,” Holt said. “She’s got the hat on, the glasses, not wanting to stand out.”

Anthony was acquitted July 5 of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Holt said he definitely believed it was Anthony in the photos.

an agency just found her walking down the street in Ohio?  Hmmm

Oh okay right..and then she changed her shirt three times while they waited..from black to white to gray..sure ..this was a setup by Casey to get some bucks.....and she looks like a fat dumpy slut..her hair is a mess and she looks like a big greasy mess...nothing to write the folks at home about.
I agree and if you notice she is wearing the gray shirt with eyeglasses in one photo and sunglasses in the next.....and where did her purse go?  She is carrying a purse in some photos and not in the others.  This was clearly staged.  I hope they run the hosebag out of town.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »

I think that is correct! He should not have the confidence of EITHER!!

Something's gotta give if there isn't more to this than meets the eye.   Judges bactually have a very tough job, if the truth be known.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:00 PM »

***actually***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.