April 27, 2024, 07:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277737 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2011, 12:54:53 AM »

Okay, excuse my prose -- I am on my 3rd glass of wine! 

Wreck with or without 3 glasses of wine. You are right. We have all been brought here for some propose. I do believe that justice will come for all these loved ones. When and where all I can say is if not in this life then when they go to meet our maker. Justice will be served and much harsher than anything that would happen here on Earth.

I think we all get so disgusted when the Justice we and others seek for all the loved ones doesn't happen, when we feel it should happen.  I am with you it will happen. In Gods time. In the mean time I will continue to watch out for the children in my family and others.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2011, 12:55:03 AM »

Is anyone feeling like we keep hitting a brick wall?  We r not going to change anything...someone is going to end up paying Casey huge money for interview,pictures or something..she will not be on probation...she will live among us somewhere..she will  probably have another kid..it all makes me sick ...but really what can we do to stop it? It seems like she gets away with everything
We are upset now -- she will get her due. Many of us old timers have been here since Natalee Holloway -- we are still waiting, but Joran is CLOSE to getting his due as well. It is so painful, but it will all work out the end. THAT -- I am confident.

I agree... I also remember having the same frustrations over Natalee's case...and look how things are working out...it's a round world baby....

and...we are not going away!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2011, 01:44:21 AM »

I think it is Casey in the TMZ pics. When you are 5'2" an eight pound weight gain looks like 15 pounds on someone taller. She could easily gain that in a couple of weeks. I think for the latter part of the trial she was barely eating and trying to appear waif-like. To go from that to real food and drink could cause her to pack on the pounds.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2011, 03:20:51 AM »

Stopping by on my out to say, I refuse to get all worked up about her and Probation. My Bible tells me:
  • A man (or woman) who murders another will never be free (as in truly free- free from the fear of being found out, free from the fear of retribution, free from the vivid memories/nightmares of what they've done).
  • The wicked are here briefly before they are no more, destroyed.
  • Whatever a man sows that will he also reap.  Jacob cheated Essau out of the family blessing= Laban cheated Jacob out of his first wife. David had Bathsheba's husband killed and cut off that man's descendants= David & Bathsheba's firstborn (and that line of descendants) died.
  • God works out everything for His own means, even the wicked for a day of destruction.

I may not always understand The Plan, but I'm not worried...there is one. Have a good one everybody!

Blumonkey- ITA with you.  I too think she was eating little to nothing during the trial to look all weak, defenseless, haggard, and "small".  Can we say manipulation?     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2011, 06:17:02 AM »

Is anyone feeling like we keep hitting a brick wall?  We r not going to change anything...someone is going to end up paying Casey huge money for interview,pictures or something..she will not be on probation...she will live among us somewhere..she will  probably have another kid..it all makes me sick ...but really what can we do to stop it? It seems like she gets away with everything
We are upset now -- she will get her due. Many of us old timers have been here since Natalee Holloway -- we are still waiting, but Joran is CLOSE to getting his due as well. It is so painful, but it will all work out the end. THAT -- I am confident.

I agree... I also remember having the same frustrations over Natalee's case...and look how things are working out...it's a round world baby....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2011, 06:18:59 AM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/204363/250/Casey-Anthony-can-stay-in-hiding-for-now
Casey Anthony can stay in hiding, for now
6:06 AM, Aug 4, 2011

Orlando, Florida - A judge ruled Wednesday that Casey Anthony doesn't have to return to Orlando for a probation hearing Friday.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2011, 06:22:09 AM »

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15207003/2011/08/04/sitemapthe-nbc2-appnewslinksnews-scriptsthings-2-dopartnersjobspotback-to-schoolget-involved-in-your-childs-educationchildrens-health-newsback-to
Anthony won't have to return to Florida Thursday
Posted: Aug 04, 2011 4:26 AM CDT Updated: Aug 04, 2011 4:29 AM CDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Casey Anthony can continue her undercover life for now, after a judge ruled Wednesday she does not have to immediately return to Florida to start serving her probation for check fraud.

A hearing on her probation was set for Friday, Judge Belvin Perry said. Anthony won't have to show up for that either.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2011, 06:38:30 AM »

Mark Nejame was on The Joy Behar Show last night.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/03/joy.01.html
JOY BEHAR SHOW
Casey Spotted in Ohio?; Polygamy Sex Assault Trial; Interview With Allison Janney
Aired August 3, 2011 - 22:00:00   ET

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2011, 07:03:15 AM »

It doesn't make sense like other things with Casey that she would be "hiding" in OH. She has family there so why would she be in a motel as reported. She could be anywhere else in the world if they were jetting her around and there are some places you could be lost in the crowd. Another point, where are the people. Broad daylight, no one around. Come on..someone had to see these taken if a photo op and if Casey. I don't think the ones in the lighter shirt and Old Navy look like her. I do think the black shirt pics look like her shoulders, the way she carries her walk more.
Maybe because the networks gave a "no" on paying her for anything Bozo decided to take what they could on $$ while they could. These give pics of her not worth much if anymore come out. Also, it seems to me it shows she is not in danger to walk around like that. Goes against the bull Bozo gives out.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2011, 08:14:05 AM »

Will Casey Anthony return to Florida for probation?[/b]08/04/2011
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44016387#44016387

~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2011, 08:21:23 AM »

hello again, Monks---  Will the drama never end?  I'm beginning to think that Perry took over from Strickland the first time because it is he who is the "Media Hound."  And, IMO, he's doing the same thing now.  Didn't he have enough publicity when he was caught with his pants down, so to speak?  I don't like him at all and I take back every nice thing I ever said about him, although nice things said about him stopped, at least with me, shortly after the trial started. We all know that he is not going to make Casey do anything she doesn't want to do and that is to be on probation in FL or anywhere else, unless it's the south of France.  Looks to me like he doublecrossed Strickland, but hey, he didn't mind lying to the FBI so what's a little doublecrossing between judges?

Not a day on probation.  N o t   O n e   Day.

As to the pics of Casey, I think its her and they were taken with her knowledge and consent in three sessions, because of the three changes of clothes.  Everytime I see a photo of her I picture her nasty, diseased, rotting  back and it makes me positively ill. She should be on Molokai, except I guess they don't send lepers there anymore. I also noted that when she was in Old Navy pretending to look at clothes in the front window, she was chomping on her cud just like Cindy.  OMG the whole family chomps on something.  Yuk.

I agree, I think it's her and I think it was totally set up, the pretend shopping was so obvious, never left the sight of the camera, I tried so hard to see a reflection of the camera man in the window to no avail. I think it would be so hilarious if she made a deal with someone without Baez knowing and that she didn't get as much money as they all wished for, I'm trying to find some consolation in all this and I figure her luck has to run out soon, I live for that day.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2011, 08:55:33 AM »

Stopping by on my out to say, I refuse to get all worked up about her and Probation. My Bible tells me:
  • A man (or woman) who murders another will never be free (as in truly free- free from the fear of being found out, free from the fear of retribution, free from the vivid memories/nightmares of what they've done).
  • Whatever a man sows that will he also reap.  Jacob cheated Essau out of the family blessing= Laban cheated Jacob out of his first wife. David had Bathsheba's husband killed and cut off that man's descendants= David & Bathsheba's firstborn (and that line of descendants) died.
  • God works out everything for His own means, even the wicked for a day of destruction.

I may not always understand The Plan, but I'm not worried...there is one. Have a good one everybody!

Blumonkey- ITA with you.  I too think she was eating little to nothing during the trial to look all weak, defenseless, haggard, and "small".  Can we say manipulation?     

ISpy, I totally agree!  The day of reckoning will come and it will be worse than anything we could imagine.  Of this I steadfastly believe!

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2011, 08:59:46 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There's only 1 side. State isn't pushing the probation. “@nobodysbaby1: Judge P. issued a temp. stay & will hear both sides on Fri. a.m.?"
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

Does anyone know if this is true?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2011, 09:14:27 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony Defense Fights Probation Order
Defense lawyer Jose Baez claims Anthony already served probation while in jail.
8/04/2011

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2011, 09:16:19 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There's only 1 side. State isn't pushing the probation. “@nobodysbaby1: Judge P. issued a temp. stay & will hear both sides on Fri. a.m.?"
15 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

Does anyone know if this is true?

I saw this yesterday.
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
State Atty washed their hands of it “@FayeHamilton1:Besides Baez and Judge Perry, who else will be there? a States Atty!
13 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »

You r right...I have to keep myself in check...I followed Natalee from the very beginning on another forum, Madeleine McCann and the others...too many to list...I am not a very patient person, but I know that justice will prevail in time...
Thanks for the encouragement Wreck...

Gosh, I am now 52 and probably the LAST person any of my friends would ever guess to be this wrapped up in a case such as Natalee Holloway or Caylee. I have somehow been so drawn to these cases for a reason that I can't fathom. I have to believe that a higher power has brought me here. I don't have the answers, but the fact that I am here makes me feel that I in some very small way, is here for some purpose. I think probably everyone here is drawn here with the same gut feeling. I somehow have the feeling we are all here for a reason -- and we will see justice in God's time.

an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2011, 10:11:25 AM »

Major manipulation.  It what they do, all the A's - and lie!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2011, 10:12:32 AM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 

I agree Wreck. 
I hope Perry surprises all of us but I don't have much hope that he will. 

It's been a bad day all around for me so I'm going to get off of here for awhile. 

o/t GrandmatoMaddie - I was reading from the rafters the other day and noticed your SIL is back from Afghanistan.  Congratulations and thani goodness he made it home safe and sound. Wishing all the family a happy and quick transition.  Is little Maddie adjusting while missing her Grandma?

I hope Perry surprises us too...but won't count on it.
Thanks! She was having a hard time.  I think I'm having a hard time too.  Plus, I'm trying to find a wedding dress for my son's wedding and just can't seem to find anything.  I'm just down in the dumps and can't seem to get out of it.

I had high hopes when Strickland ordered KC to serve probation but I should have know that Perry would somehow get his hands on this part of the case again.  This family and all involved (not the prosecutor) just seem to break the law and everyone pats them on the back and says that's okay.  Then they pay them $$$$ for doing it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

I so badly want to see probation.  It's not going to happen though!  ::MonkeyMad:

Unwilling to let my resentment for all she hasn't gotten away with go.  Guess C has 'the luck of the Irish" afterall!   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »

Calm down,....... a little....................... all the "stay" does is not remand casey to show up THURSDAY. The judge will rule on Strickland's order after hearing arguments on Friday with the attorneys.

That said, ---- I have NO confidence that Perry will ever make her show back up for probation. 

I agree Wreck. 
I hope Perry surprises all of us but I don't have much hope that he will. 

It's been a bad day all around for me so I'm going to get off of here for awhile. 

o/t GrandmatoMaddie - I was reading from the rafters the other day and noticed your SIL is back from Afghanistan.  Congratulations and thani goodness he made it home safe and sound. Wishing all the family a happy and quick transition.  Is little Maddie adjusting while missing her Grandma?

I hope Perry surprises us too...but won't count on it.
Thanks! She was having a hard time.  I think I'm having a hard time too.  Plus, I'm trying to find a wedding dress for my son's wedding and just can't seem to find anything.  I'm just down in the dumps and can't seem to get out of it.

I had high hopes when Strickland ordered KC to serve probation but I should have know that Perry would somehow get his hands on this part of the case again.  This family and all involved (not the prosecutor) just seem to break the law and everyone pats them on the back and says that's okay.  Then they pay them $$$$ for doing it. 

Yes, it's so disheartening!

Hope your sadness lifts soon.   an angelic monkey 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.