April 27, 2024, 08:45:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277753 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »

Good morning Sunny!

Do you have any idea what Mark NeJames position is regarding the probation, recusal, JP, and the hearing tomorrow?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2011, 10:42:28 AM »

The skank should do probation in the real world. How could she do probation while in PROTECTIVE custody of the jail???? No, she was NOT a model inmate either, even while in PROTECTIVE custody......she passed letters between @ least 3 people, one of which was a corrections officer who was fired (justified, IMO) for her involvement in allowing it to continue for months. She cut another inmates hair with scissors (a lethal weapon) and as usual suffered NO consequences. NOT a model inmate, no matter how many smiles and cutesy hellos she gave to jail personnel. She couldn't even follow the rules in jail for heaven's sake. She is a manipulative, evil, sociopathic killer, who now is back in society. I don't care how many talking heads spew bs & say she's not a danger to society. I beg to differ!!!!
She will continue to steal from any & every person she can. If she can kill her own baby daughter, Caylee, with NO remorse she can kill anyone!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2011, 10:45:14 AM »

Good morning, fellow monkeys!
Cubbeegirl-  ITA with your "it's a round world, baby!"    LOL

Sister-  Good to see you, waiting with you. 

Trimm- As always, thanks for the updates!  You rock! 

Wreck- I don't care how you are, just that you're here with the rest of us! Together we are strong.

To Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, and Judge Perry: Your time, as well as the court's, would be better spent learning a few basic vocabulary words.  A man named Noah Webster spent a lifetime traveling multiple countries, compiling billions of words and their meanings in one convenient place; words that help us to better understand and communicate with one another.  I'd like to share one with you now to increase your understanding of the law.
probation:- the action of suspending the sentence of a convicted offender and giving the offender freedom during good behavior under the supervision of a probation officer.
Clearly, Miss Anthony does not meet the standards of having served probation because she:
  • was not free- she was incarcerated (subject to confinement) on separate charges for three years
  • was not free during good behavior- she was incarcerated on separate charges and, according to Jose Baez' opening statements, lied to Law Enforcement and the court repeatedly during those three years.  That equates to obstructing an investigation, which also doesn't meet the standard of "good behavior".
  • was not under the supervision of a probation officer- she was incarcerated under the supervision of correctional officers
In short, in order for probation to be served, the convicted offender must be physically free.  Therefore, probation has not been served. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:18 AM »

Wreck- my apologies!  Typing amid repeated interruptions this morning.  That should have read "I don't care how old you are, just that you are here..."  So sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »

It's funny, we've been here so long, I feel like you all are old friends. Glad you are here!  We are standing in the gap together. Anyway, I've got some work to do and need to run. Have a good morning, everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2011, 11:02:24 AM »

The skank should do probation in the real world. How could she do probation while in PROTECTIVE custody of the jail???? No, she was NOT a model inmate either, even while in PROTECTIVE custody......she passed letters between @ least 3 people, one of which was a corrections officer who was fired (justified, IMO) for her involvement in allowing it to continue for months. She cut another inmates hair with scissors (a lethal weapon) and as usual suffered NO consequences. NOT a model inmate, no matter how many smiles and cutesy hellos she gave to jail personnel. She couldn't even follow the rules in jail for heaven's sake. She is a manipulative, evil, sociopathic killer, who now is back in society. I don't care how many talking heads spew bs & say she's not a danger to society. I beg to differ!!!!
She will continue to steal from any & every person she can. If she can kill her own baby daughter, Caylee, with NO remorse she can kill anyone!!

ITA! 

"No matter how many cutesy smiles and hellos she gave to jail personnel" 

I can't help but wonder if she threw in a few inappropriate 'Good morning honeys'' to jail personnel as well.

Will never forget the conversation she had with Christine on the first jail house call home, looking for Tony's phone #.  Christine was sobbing her heart out with concern for Caylee, while C could care less about anything Caylee - 'just get me Tony's number!!!!!was C's cry...softened every now and again with a 'LOOK, HONEY...BLAH BLAH"   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2011, 11:04:28 AM »

O/T
http://www.foxnews.com/
Virginia Tech on Lockdown After Gunman Reported on Campus

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2011, 11:10:03 AM »

Wreck- my apologies!  Typing amid repeated interruptions this morning.  That should have read "I don't care how old you are, just that you are here..."  So sorry!
::MonkeyHaHa::Read the first one and wondered how she watered your Cheerios
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20088038-504083.html
August 4, 2011 10:20 AM
Celina Cass grandfather: "I don't want no Casey Anthony"
By Edecio Martinez

CBS/WBZ/AP) STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. - The grandfather of Celina Cass, whos body was found Monday morning in the Connecticut River, wants justice served for the 11-year-old girl and doesn't want the case to go cold like the Caylee Anthony murder.
"I just hope justice is brought and whoever's responsible gets the max because that little girl didn't deserve that," Wally Laro told the Boston Herald on Wednesday. "I don't want no Casey Anthony."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2011, 11:23:10 AM »

Good morning All! i think Casey got paid (what did they say $50000) for the TMZ pics & they had a deal not to post them until after she was long gone. i do think all of them are her, they match perfectly. You can just tell when she's strolling down the sidewalk ,she knows she's being filmed! Wonder where she moved on to, somewhere else in Ohio? Biotch!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:46 AM »

Good Afternoon to all

I can't find the TMZ video can a kind monkey post a link please. an angelic monkey

Monkey hugs

Here's a link to the full video, without commentary by TMZ: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-exclusive-video_n_917907.html?1312456914&icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl2|sec1_lnk3|83387

Sad

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2011, 11:37:03 AM »

Good morning Sunny!

Do you have any idea what Mark NeJames position is regarding the probation, recusal, JP, and the hearing tomorrow?

Good Morning, He just got back from a family vacation on Maui and is still catching up...here's what he said about the hearing

The hearing on the probation issue is very necessary. This is not a simple issue. Judge Strickland's oral pronouncement made contemporaneous with the Clerk's written Order clearly states probation is to occur after. However, if Casey Anthony actually did do probation while in jail, then she gets another break. Can't do it twice. Hearing needs to bring out all facts and determine what happened.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthonys-past-haunts-courts-53308/
Wed, Aug. 03 2011 04:54 PM EDT
Casey Anthony's Past Haunts Courts
Defense team calls judge "media hound"
By R. Leigh Coleman | Christian Post Reporter

Casey Anthony is back in the news again. This time facing an old problem that stems from a slew of check fraud convictions and an unclear probation order.
Anthony’s defense team said they want the entire matter “thrown out.”

The scene is taking place back in the Orange County Courthouse this week as Anthony’s defense team filed a motion late Tuesday for an emergency hearing to “quash and vacate” Judge Stan Strickland’s order that Anthony must begin probation for check fraud.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Link to letter coming- you guys know -JFell can't wait. Must tweet first. Workin on link now!! #CaseyAnthony
6 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
77 yo woman tells judge "don't try to give me Explanations that won't fly." "very little gets by me when it's not the truth." #CaseyAnthony
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
A 77yo woman writes to judge "Someday all FL judges will have to answer to God who I hope will show no mercy." #CaseyAnthony -JFell
23 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
If you think the anger over the #CaseyAnthony verdict has died down- wait till you read this letter sent to a Judge. Wowza -JFell
34 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »

Read the angry letter Judge Munyon received here (PDF): http://goo.gl/JRgAu
52 seconds ago  http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/290523/casey-anthony-angry-letter-to-judge?cmpid=twitter
Woman writes angry letter to judge in Casey Anthony civil case

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/angry-letter-to-judge-munyon-0804.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »

Way to go....!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »

Good morning Sunny!

Good Morning, He just got back from a family vacation on Maui and is still catching up...here's what he said about the hearing

The hearing on the probation issue is very necessary. This is not a simple issue. Judge Strickland's oral pronouncement made contemporaneous with the Clerk's written Order clearly states probation is to occur after. However, if Casey Anthony actually did do probation while in jail, then she gets another break. Can't do it twice. Hearing needs to bring out all facts and determine what happened.

Thanks so much Sunny.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: August 04, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »

Good Afternoon to all

I can't find the TMZ video can a kind monkey post a link please. an angelic monkey

Monkey hugs

look at 47 sec mark...you can see a person reach up, place hand on what looks like a railing and stand up. must have been on the floor.........a vehicle passes quickly and suddenly KC is at the other rack....this person must be one of her baby sitters....to me, just more proof that this video/pictures were a set up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-exclusive-video_n_917907.html?1312456914&icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl2|sec1_lnk3|83387

Sad

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »

Good Afternoon to all

Monkey hugs

look at 47 sec mark...you can see a person reach up, place hand on what looks like a railing and stand up. must have been on the floor.........a vehicle passes quickly and suddenly KC is at the other rack....this person must be one of her baby sitters....to me, just more proof that this video/pictures were a set up

Sad
I can't see what you see.  Can you take a screen shot of it maybe??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.