April 27, 2024, 10:53:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277789 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 04, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »

Gee after all these years...I still can't post below the quote!!

look at 47 sec mark...you can see a person reach up, place hand on what looks like a railing and stand up. must have been on the floor.........a vehicle passes quickly and suddenly KC is at the other rack....this person must be one of her baby sitters....to me, just more proof that this video/pictures were a set up

LOL.  I'd be embarrassed to tell you what I CAN'T do, after all these years!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 04, 2011, 04:16:06 PM »

For those interested  Mark will be on, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchel tonight. (Bless his heart)

Thanks - I'll tolerate JVM tonight to hear what Mark has to say. 

Me too can... I have been turning it all off.Nothing will ever happen to her in a Florida court of law, I am convinced of it. However, maybe next time she screws up it will be in another state and she won't have the benefit of the "GOOD OLD BOYS" protection. If not, she will surely receive what she has coming in the form of karma...what goes around comes around Casey....and my favorite saying...It's a round world!
Then after karma if finished with her she will have to eventually have to answer to her maker ...... and it ain't gonna be pretty!
Back to my painting now.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: August 04, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »

And this is why we are here and still care.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7etI1CFcog
Caylee's Eyes

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 04, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »

If I was a criminal facing charges or already convicted, I'd be hounding my lawyer about all the breaks the b*tch has gotten.
She and bozo have skirted by every conceivable issue, demanded special treatment, used their own scale of necessary protection, nearly illegal trial antics and now, even though she clearly should have been reprimanded in jail for illegal communication, they act as though she was on best behavior in jail, on probation.

She and her putrid DT operate in a double standard....and get away with it.
Mason trademarks his crude finger eff offs and it's blown off, a doofus dork gets a hefty fine and jail. Felon was also caught on video during the trial giving the finger.
Perry intentionally let them slide on so many things and I hope that these things get cited over and over during trials because because of his apparent bias. I hope they are struck down every time with appropriate rulings from the bench.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2011, 04:25:30 PM »

For those interested  Mark will be on, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchel tonight. (Bless his heart)

Me too can... I have been turning it all off.Nothing will ever happen to her in a Florida court of law, I am convinced of it. However, maybe next time she screws up it will be in another state and she won't have the benefit of the "GOOD OLD BOYS" protection. If not, she will surely receive what she has coming in the form of karma...what goes around comes around Casey....and my favorite saying...It's a round world!
Then after karma if finished with her she will have to eventually have to answer to her maker ...... and it ain't gonna be pretty!
Back to my painting now.

Cubbee - I love that thought!  Yeah, stay out of Florida C, and screw up elsewhere, where the law will work as it should.  She will get in trouble again.  I'm sure of it! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: August 04, 2011, 04:32:42 PM »

Back to my painting now.

Cubbee - I love that thought!  Yeah, stay out of Florida C, and screw up elsewhere, where the law will work as it should.  She will get in trouble again.  I'm sure of it! 

You guys are right, let her screw up in another state.
Hey Texas here she comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 04, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »

And this is why we are here and still care.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7etI1CFcog
Caylee's Eyes

an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 04, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »

Back to my painting now.

You guys are right, let her screw up in another state.
Hey Texas here she comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 04, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw What's the point of covering something when the decision has already been made....
33 minutes ago

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
I believe we are going live at Fox 35 tomorrow for hearing FYI. Will be there
38 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/TennisLaw

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 04, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »

Oh good grief!  Someone hold Casey accountable for what she has done... geez Amy !   This is ridiculous! 

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+headlines

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The victim in Casey Anthony's check fraud case says she has no interest in seeing Anthony forced to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation.

An attorney for Amy Huizenga, the former prosecution witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial, who at one time considered Anthony a trusted confidante, says she's moved on.
"Amy has no position," her attorney told WESH 2 News. "The case is behind her."
 ::snipping2::
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5wKMoso

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 04, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html
State, Amy Huizenga Agree: No Probation For Casey
Former Best Friend Has 'No Position' On Probation
POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 4, 2011
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EDT August 4, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The victim in Casey Anthony's check fraud case says she has no interest in seeing Anthony forced to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5wRASre

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 04, 2011, 04:46:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-qanda-20110804,0,5664661.story
Casey Anthony's probation hearing Q-and-A
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

1:42 p.m. EDT, August 4, 2011
Chief Judge Belvin Perry is set Friday to hear Casey Anthony's emergency motion to "quash, vacate and set aside" fellow Judge Stan Strickland's amended order regarding the young woman's probation status.

Perry may decide whether the 25-year-old should serve one year of probation for her check-fraud and related convictions. He could also grant the defense team's request and agree with its argument that Anthony served her probation while in the Orange County Jail awaiting trial in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

Here are possible outcomes, arguments and issues stemming from Friday's hearing set to start at 9 a.m.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »

I agree w/Hornsby, you'd think Amy would want her to be accountable

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provided legal commentary for WESH 2 News during the trial, said he thought Huizenga's position would be different.
"You would think Miss Huizenga, since she was dragged in to this mess, would want some punishment as well," he said.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 04, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-qanda-20110804,0,5664661.story
What about the differences between what Strickland said in court and his initial written order, which did not include wording that Anthony's probation begin "upon release" from jail?

Sheaffer and others note that four of Florida's five appellate districts say a judge's oral order trumps the written order if there is a conflict. The Fifth, however, is the one district in which a written order at this time trumps the oral order. Further complicating matters, the Florida Supreme Court is set to hear arguments on this very issue later this year.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 04, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who provided legal commentary for WESH 2 News during the trial, said he thought Huizenga's position would be different.
"You would think Miss Huizenga, since she was dragged in to this mess, would want some punishment as well," he said.

~ Peter Frampton
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »

Oh good grief!  Someone hold Casey accountable for what she has done... geez Amy !   This is ridiculous! 

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+headlines

An attorney for Amy Huizenga, the former prosecution witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial, who at one time considered Anthony a trusted confidante, says she's moved on.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5wKMoso

That's why the slore is like she is - NO ONE has ever held her accountable for anything she's done.  She has skated by her whole life.  KARMA is a biotch and she's coming for you KC!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2011, 04:55:30 PM »

I've always pictured her being in one of these many areas at the link below---away from the beach but close enough to slip there.  Lots of trees--good shopping , big and small--lots of little boutiques & artsy...quaint old town atmospherewith the beach just a short drive away ... up & down the Florida Gulf Coast beginning from Perdido Key/Pensacola/Panama City all the way down Scenic 98 and off onto Hgwy 30-A and down Seaside--that whole area between Scenic 98 & Hgwy 30-A running parallel to each other is full of quaint restored & new precious neighborhoods ... Rosemary Beach , in particluar, has that same "look" as some of those pictures of her taken walking along the old sidewalk beside that old red brick wall drinking a whatever ...

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com/neighborhood

I also think they have transferred her around ... I also think she could have been disguised as a guy golfer boarding that plane---you couldn't really see anything except figures in the dark... and there was one woman boarding too, I believe--She actually turned around and waved up to the helicopter.   

Oh heck no....pls we don't want her here, ppl drown all the time ok, nevermind she can come here

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 04, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »

That's why the slore is like she is - NO ONE has ever held her accountable for anything she's done.  She has skated by her whole life.  KARMA is a biotch and she's coming for you KC!! 

I really don't blame Amy. kc has disrupted her life for 3 years and has been made to look less than honorable by the DT. I'd want to get away from the whole mess and go on with my interrupted life. She already has held kc accountable and caused her to be a felon.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 04, 2011, 05:01:58 PM »

Good morning Sunny!

Do you have any idea what Mark NeJames position is regarding the probation, recusal, JP, and the hearing tomorrow?

This is from Mark NeJames FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-NeJame/173363816064932
Mark NeJame
The hearing on the probation issue is very necessary. This is not a simple issue. Judge Strickland's oral pronouncement made contemporaneous with the Clerk's written Order clearly states probation is to occur after. However, if Casey Anthony actually do probation while in jail, then she gets another break. Can't do it twice. Hearing needs to bring out all facts and determine what happened.

Thank you FL Beagle Mom!  Mark's opinion is one I value.

Mark said on TV that for her to have served her probation while she was in custody there have had to have been visits weekly by a probation officer, and she would have had to pay $20.00 a visit of something (money wise) like that which her account had no record of being charged. He said it was not unusual at all for there to be a clerical error but that would not change the order. He said there are clerical errors all the time where people get out of jail, but that does not change their sentence the judge gave them and as soon as the error was discovered they were picked back up and put back in jail. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: August 04, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »

I am guessing she wants her OUT of the Orlando area so she does not have a chance of running into her. I would want her as far away as possible from me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.