April 27, 2024, 04:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277879 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 04, 2011, 05:50:37 PM »

If the prosecution, Amy and the judge don't care about kc and her probation then there go the ratings. Put a fork in her she's done.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 04, 2011, 06:01:32 PM »

If the prosecution, Amy and the judge don't care about kc and her probation then there go the ratings. Put a fork in her she's done.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 04, 2011, 06:05:41 PM »

QUESTION:  Alll those constant side-bars during trial, quite a few were heated and left a lot of things unsaid......I thought the media were going to ask for copies, yet nothing has ever been mentioned since?

Don't you think if we were able to read what was going on up there how one-sided this whole trial was possibly!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 04, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 04, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »

I have absolutely NO FAITH in JP.............After having gone back and watched the entire trial videos I can see where he set this up for a not guilty verdict. If you watch his actions and his rulings you will notice how he coddled the defense to make it appear the prosecution was trying to pull something on them. He did not hold the defense accountable for ANY of their detestable actions but cut Ashton off at the pass every time he made a valid point. Even his expressions when Linda was doing the summary set up sympathy for the defense.

I had a bad feeling in the first hearings prior to the trial. Then jury selection was a joke for a somber murder case of a child. JP had NO concern that the victim's rights were protected, and because of that allowed bozo to run rough shod over the prosecution. Bozo is literally a joke as an attorney to other legal minds, but JP let the train wreck go on which told the jury they should listen and believe his lies.  Granted the jury was dumber than a box of rocks, but they were taking their cues from JP and he was implying by action and behaviors this woman was innocent.

I am as angry at him as anyone because he allowed the murder of a baby to go unpunished. If you notice NO ONE is looking for the real killer - at least OJ acted the part.

I share these sentiments and have since JP would not allow the Prosecution their strike of Jury #4.  Everyone else was warned not to express any emotion or opinions, etc except for the Defense Team that was allowed to coddle, put protective arm around and do all manner of comforting Casey right in front of the jury.

And he rushed the whole proceeding and failed to instruct the jury on even the most basic of terms and conditions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: August 04, 2011, 06:15:52 PM »

I have absolutely NO FAITH in JP.............After having gone back and watched the entire trial videos I can see where he set this up for a not guilty verdict. If you watch his actions and his rulings you will notice how he coddled the defense to make it appear the prosecution was trying to pull something on them. He did not hold the defense accountable for ANY of their detestable actions but cut Ashton off at the pass every time he made a valid point. Even his expressions when Linda was doing the summary set up sympathy for the defense.

I had a bad feeling in the first hearings prior to the trial. Then jury selection was a joke for a somber murder case of a child. JP had NO concern that the victim's rights were protected, and because of that allowed bozo to run rough shod over the prosecution. Bozo is literally a joke as an attorney to other legal minds, but JP let the train wreck go on which told the jury they should listen and believe his lies.  Granted the jury was dumber than a box of rocks, but they were taking their cues from JP and he was implying by action and behaviors this woman was innocent.

I am as angry at him as anyone because he allowed the murder of a baby to go unpunished. If you notice NO ONE is looking for the real killer - at least OJ acted the part.

I share these sentiments and have since JP would not allow the Prosecution their strike of Jury #4.  Everyone else was warned not to express any emotion or opinions, etc except for the Defense Team that was allowed to coddle, put protective arm around and do all manner of comforting Casey right in front of the jury.

And he rushed the whole proceeding and failed to instruct the jury on even the most basic of terms and conditions.

My 1st clue was when in one of the hearings JP crawled under his desk to make copies for bozo instead of requiring him to get the copies made for the court and state.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #386 on: August 04, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »

O/T Warren Jeffs-- Guilty
  Thanks Trimm.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 04, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »

I had a bad feeling in the first hearings prior to the trial. Then jury selection was a joke for a somber murder case of a child. JP had NO concern that the victim's rights were protected, and because of that allowed bozo to run rough shod over the prosecution. Bozo is literally a joke as an attorney to other legal minds, but JP let the train wreck go on which told the jury they should listen and believe his lies.  Granted the jury was dumber than a box of rocks, but they were taking their cues from JP and he was implying by action and behaviors this woman was innocent.

turbo...this is exactly my feelings as well.  I noticed a distinct change in him when Mason joined Baez.....the good ole boys club took over...right down to JP mentioning in open court the Judge Eaton was leaving the court room....I thought that so odd....but now I understand....JUSTICE for Caylee didn't have a chance in Judge Perry's courtroom.

Hey Sunny! And all my other monkey friends! Moved from painting to refinishing furniture...am I nuts or what?
I agree with y'all on this post totally! Justice for Caylee stood no chance in hell !!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #388 on: August 04, 2011, 06:24:56 PM »

QUESTION:  Alll those constant side-bars during trial, quite a few were heated and left a lot of things unsaid......I thought the media were going to ask for copies, yet nothing has ever been mentioned since?

Don't you think if we were able to read what was going on up there how one-sided this whole trial was possibly!   
  Yep, I bet those side bar transcripts would show that JP coddled the DT and the prosecution didn't stand a chance.             

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 04, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »

O/T Warren Jeffs-- Guilty
Is it wrong to pray his new roomates hear about the training tapes?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 04, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/casey-anthony-photos-fake-claims-mark-geragos-dr-drew
Famed Attorney Claims New Casey Anthony Pics Are Fake
Posted on Aug 04, 2011 @ 04:30PM   

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Famed attorney, Mark Geragos, who is an acquaintance of Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, made a stunning revelation on Dr. Drew's HLN TV show Wednesday night -- claiming recent pictures of Casey, reportedly taken in Ohio, "weren't her."

Geragos was emphatic that the pictures, released earlier this week, purporting to be Casey, weren't of her.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 04, 2011, 06:41:07 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Join me tonight on @HLNTV at 7pm on the @issueswithjvm show.
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/casey-anthony-photos-fake-claims-mark-geragos-dr-drew
Famed Attorney Claims New Casey Anthony Pics Are Fake
Posted on Aug 04, 2011 @ 04:30PM   

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Famed attorney, Mark Geragos, who is an acquaintance of Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, made a stunning revelation on Dr. Drew's HLN TV show Wednesday night -- claiming recent pictures of Casey, reportedly taken in Ohio, "weren't her."

Geragos was emphatic that the pictures, released earlier this week, purporting to be Casey, weren't of her.
 ::snipping2::
Once you reach a certain age you really should stop smoking that stuff.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »

Good Afternoon to all

I can't find the TMZ video can a kind monkey post a link please. an angelic monkey

Monkey hugs

Here's a link to the full video, without commentary by TMZ: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-exclusive-video_n_917907.html?1312456914&icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl2|sec1_lnk3|83387

Sad
this is for sure her! and for sure she knew that she was being videoed...very staged..Bozo was probably the one filming...He said the other night on one of the talk shows that or maybe it was the today show..forget now...but he said that He was not even in the state of Florida on a certain night and neither was Casey...they were both in a different state at the same time..wonder how wifey likes that if wife is even in the picture any more...

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 04, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »

Runaway Jury with Dustin Hoffman is on Cinimax West at 7pm hmmmm think I'll tape it!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 04, 2011, 07:19:51 PM »

Sorry OT                 WARREN JEFF QUILTY RAPE OF 2 UNDERAGE CHILDREN !

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »

http://blogs.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/
Is Casey Anthony Already Cashing In?
Aug. 4 2011 - 12:25 pm |

This is a very good read---thanks!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »

I've always pictured her being in one of these many areas at the link below---away from the beach but close enough to slip there.  Lots of trees--good shopping , big and small--lots of little boutiques & artsy...quaint old town atmospherewith the beach just a short drive away ... up & down the Florida Gulf Coast beginning from Perdido Key/Pensacola/Panama City all the way down Scenic 98 and off onto Hgwy 30-A and down Seaside--that whole area between Scenic 98 & Hgwy 30-A running parallel to each other is full of quaint restored & new precious neighborhoods ... Rosemary Beach , in particluar, has that same "look" as some of those pictures of her taken walking along the old sidewalk beside that old red brick wall drinking a whatever ...

http://www.beachgroupflorida.com/neighborhood

I also think they have transferred her around ... I also think she could have been disguised as a guy golfer boarding that plane---you couldn't really see anything except figures in the dark... and there was one woman boarding too, I believe--She actually turned around and waved up to the helicopter.   

Oh heck no....pls we don't want her here, ppl drown all the time ok, nevermind she can come here

Hahahahahahaaaaaa ...   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15:10 PM »

Just received this notice: DO NOT CLICK ON ANY PICTURES OF CASEY! EVERY TIME SOMEONE CLICKS THEM, SHE GETS PAID. This has been verified by an NBC employee!!! PASS THE WORD ASAP!

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 04, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »

Runaway Jury with Dustin Hoffman is on Cinimax West at 7pm hmmmm think I'll tape it!

Well worth watching....
Loved the movie..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.