April 27, 2024, 09:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277771 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 05, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »

Her voice gets on my nerves - she sounds as if she is whining to the judge.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: August 05, 2011, 10:40:56 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Fryer says there was a formal termination of probation from Dept of Corrections. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
19 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says if you read court transcripts- it was clear. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
57 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says #CaseyAnthony was "erroneously placed on probation." he says he just doesn't know the answer right now. -JFell
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 05, 2011, 10:41:26 AM »

Did Fryer just say that KC was released while her azz was sitting in jail?  

The ENTIRE defense team are all liars straight from the bowels of hell.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #663 on: August 05, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »

Wow, just about an hour now, and JBP didn't just cave yet.  Wonder why?
Cause it's all for show!!!  He has to look like he is considering all sides when in fact he is going to rule if favor of the defense as usual.  I'm so disappointed that he didn't stand up for Strickland.

Me too.  A fellow judge on a probation order.  Not like its an order to put her to death.  GMAFB.  I hope he does not expect the same respect if it ever comes up. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 05, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC told me this week just 1.6% of more than 100k they supervise are on admin. Probation and don't have to check in like others.
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Interesting concept and stats.  But I do feel someone who has lied and stolen from members of the community is a risk to the community of continuing that behavior.  Everyone would need to hide their wallets, purses, checkbooks, car keys and children from her wherever she lives or works.

I do not see her as low risk of repeating that behavior.  She doesn't even have a GED or any job skills..so unless she steals how is she going to support herself..I hope Mr George points that out to JP.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 05, 2011, 10:42:26 AM »

Fryer says there was a formal termination of probation from Dept of Corrections. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
19 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says if you read court transcripts- it was clear. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
57 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says #CaseyAnthony was "erroneously placed on probation." he says he just doesn't know the answer right now. -JFell
1 minute ago

Please somebody tell me how she was erroneously placed on probation? 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #666 on: August 05, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »

I'm so tired of his unprofessional behavior at the bench.  This little smirks he gives Fryer and playing to the camera's.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 05, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »

again, Casey's safety comes into play...
She is no different than any other killer who comes out of jail! they don't get any special treatment or protection...this is bull crap!

She is no less safe in Orlando than she is all over the US............I would guess she is safer in Orlando than in many other states where people don't tolerate baby killers.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
DOC told me this week just 1.6% of more than 100k they supervise are on admin. Probation and don't have to check in like others.
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Interesting concept and stats.  But I do feel someone who has lied and stolen from members of the community is a risk to the community of continuing that behavior.  Everyone would need to hide their wallets, purses, checkbooks, car keys and children from her wherever she lives or works.

I do not see her as low risk of repeating that behavior.  She doesn't even have a GED or any job skills..so unless she steals how is she going to support herself..I hope Mr George points that out to JP.
I wish he would, too.  I agree that she is a high risk repeat offender.  I just wish she'd start stealing from Baez and Mason, let's see how paternal they are when she starts up her old habits...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »

19 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
57 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
1 minute ago

Please somebody tell me how she was erroneously placed on probation? 

Did he mean she was erroneously placed on probation will still in Jail?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry says he knows of no other case with circumstances like this.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 05, 2011, 10:45:02 AM »

She is no different than any other killer who comes out of jail! they don't get any special treatment or protection...this is bull crap!

She is no less safe in Orlando than she is all over the US............I would guess she is safer in Orlando than in many other states where people don't tolerate baby killers.

Send her to Pinellas county...she'll be accepted there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 05, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »

Wow, just about an hour now, and JBP didn't just cave yet.  Wonder why?
Cause it's all for show!!!  He has to look like he is considering all sides when in fact he is going to rule if favor of the defense as usual.  I'm so disappointed that he didn't stand up for Strickland.

Me too.  A fellow judge on a probation order.  Not like its an order to put her to death.  GMAFB.  I hope he does not expect the same respect if it ever comes up.  

I fell like Perry just brings up a lot of things to confuse the general public so when his ruling comes down which is in her favor people won't understand.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: August 05, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »

We're ending w a sidebar. Feels like old days. Fryer says it's regarding a completely different matter. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
43 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: August 05, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »

Did Fryer just say that KC was released while her azz was sitting in jail?  

The ENTIRE defense team are all liars straight from the bowels of hell.
I see Mason was the first one to the bench by Perry.  I refuse to call him chief judge as he is acting like an azz.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »

Great, another meeting of the good ol' boys Club.  Trash, all of them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »

Send her to Pinellas county...she'll be accepted there.
Sounds good.Maybe the jurors would invite her to stay with them. 

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:22 AM »

No decision today.
He makes me sick.

Me too. I just turned it off. I'm feeling worn out all over again. I'm going for a walk and pray some more. I think I'll stick to updates only from the monkey cage. Listening to it happening live, or later, seems to only make me feel more frustrated. His smiles at Fryed and telling her to take all the time she wants...that was the last groan they get out of me today. Hearing news from you all takes some sting out of it. I ain't got the strength for it. Thought my break from it was enough but apparently not. It just feels like they keep trampling on poor little Caylee's memory.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 05, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »

I get so tired of the whispering and childish behavior of the defense.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »

No decision today.
He makes me sick.

Me too. I just turned it off. I'm feeling worn out all over again. I'm going for a walk and pray some more. I think I'll stick to updates only from the monkey cage. Listening to it happening live, or later, seems to only make me feel more frustrated. His smiles at Fryed and telling her to take all the time she wants...that was the last groan they get out of me today. Hearing news from you all takes some sting out of it. I ain't got the strength for it. Thought my break from it was enough but apparently not. It just feels like they keep trampling on poor little Caylee's memory.
I know,N&N.  I'm just heartsick. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.