April 27, 2024, 12:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277808 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »

Titch~ Fryer is the young protege of Foghorn's. She doesn't have a husband in prison. That was the big, chubby woman.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #701 on: August 05, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »

I'm so tired of his unprofessional behavior at the bench.  This little smirks he gives Fryer and playing to the camera's.

Me too, as many times as Fryer cut JP off and he said nothing, just let her keep on talking. I also don't get how he's acting as if he doesn't know how to handle this, saying he didn't have time, he was too tired to research, well sorry, he knew it was coming up today, JP should have been prepared, he's just stalling. I figure at most, he will give her administrative probabion, (whoopie  ) but knowing him, he won't even do that.

Hey, we need to give Judge Belvin Dog Rectum Mouth an award!!!! He is the first guy that I have seen that actually does LESS THAN George. George does absolutely nothing!!! That's an achievement - less than nothing.

Do you elect to keep Judge Belvin Dog Rectum Mouth in office? Check the box that says HELL NO! (If it is there)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #702 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »

I'm in the minority her on this one. I think Fryer is smart with her knowledge of this. She's had ample time to study up on it with her man in prison yada yada. I think if there was going to be an opposition to Casey's release from jail & probation, then the prosecution should have picked up on it. Instead, Strickland's been on tv discussing this case and waits to submit a request to adhere to what he intended for Casey's probation to be... I think the Defense is going to win this one. I think either Casey will get administrative probation or no probation at all.

And I still think she's getting therapy. Follow the money. I believe if those pics in Ohio are truly Casey, then it was a set up to be released at a later time then when it was originally filmed.

I stand firm, especially now - I believe this is political and it's related to civil rights and the abolishment of the death penalty.

Wow, I have questions.

First, Fryer's man is in jail?

You think the prosecution should have caught that probation should be served when you get out of jail 3 years ago before they even had a clue she might get out? 

You think slore is getting therapy?  She thinks she is perfect?  Follow what money, money to therapy? 

What is political, her acquittal, and it is somehow based on civil rights and abolishment of DP?  So, her idiotic jurors acqutied her for civil rights and abolishment of DP, which may happen 50 years from now? 

Only thing that makes sense to me is my hubby said he thinks jurors hate our govt and side with the defendent alot more these days. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:57 AM »

Titch~ Fryer is the young protege of Foghorn's. She doesn't have a husband in prison. That was the big, chubby woman.

I thought it was Fryer? Omg are you talking about Finnell? She has a hubby?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »

Is he going to do the right thing?!?
HELL NO she will slide

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 05, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »

Is he going to do the right thing?!?
HELL NO she will slide
ITA

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 05, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Mason swatted at microphones after hearing but did not comment on #CaseyAnthony.
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 05, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »

Rosalie Bolin...mitigation

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: August 05, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »

Rosalie Bolin.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:13 AM »

Gonna check out for awhile and see my Mom in the nursing home.  So wonderful to share this time with you monkeys!  (Even frushtrating events seem better with all of you!)  See you soon. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »

Rosalie Bolin...mitigation

Omg I am such an idiot! I was up googling all night last night! No sleep & need coffee! Sawwwwwwwy...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:29 AM »

No Titch..Fryer is the younger woman on the DT that just graduated and passed the bar and works for Mason..Chin length dark hair, glasses..was walking on the sidewalk  with Mason when he gave the finger to someone the other day.  Very bright young woman..and Mason snapped her up .

Finnel is older in her 50 or 60's...gray air.

The heavy set Tupperware lady is the one yuo are thinking of and no one has seen her much since jury selection.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:55 AM »

Titch~ No, lol. The big woman in red, Rosalee something. Her husband is the murderer in jail.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 05, 2011, 11:12:03 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Mason swatted at microphones after hearing but did not comment on #CaseyAnthony.
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

What a freaking baby he is. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »

Gonna check out for awhile and see my Mom in the nursing home.  So wonderful to share this time with you monkeys!  (Even frushtrating events seem better with all of you!)  See you soon. 

Xox to your mom! Have a nice day!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 05, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »

Gonna go try to sleep.  See ya'all later. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 05, 2011, 11:14:23 AM »

Titch~ No, lol. The big woman in red, Rosalee something. Her husband is the murderer in jail.

I know. I'm a moron this morning! I feel so dumb bc I knew it was Rosalie Bolin, omg. I'm making coffee right now!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 05, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »

See you later.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 05, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »

No Titch..Fryer is the younger woman on the DT that just graduated and passed the bar and works for Mason..Chin length dark hair, glasses..was walking on the sidewalk  with Mason when he gave the finger to someone the other day.  Very bright young woman..and Mason snapped her up .

Finnel is older in her 50 or 60's...gray air.

The heavy set Tupperware lady is the one yuo are thinking of and no one has seen her much since jury selection.

Thank you Gypsy. I was confused & not fully awake yet. Shoulda had a V8! Lol, can't stand that stuff & have no idea how it's still on the market shelves.
 Monkey Devil!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: August 05, 2011, 11:17:47 AM »

I want written proof that a probation officer visited her once a month, did drug tests, paid $20 a month.

won't happen...

and didn't happen. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.