April 27, 2024, 08:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277751 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 05, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44031104/ns/today-today_news/t/its-mess-judge-defers-anthonys-probation-ruling/#.TjwWZGs7f0c
It's 'a mess': Judge defers Anthony's probation ruling
Jurist says he needs more time to decide the Florida mother's fate

ORLANDO, Fla. — A judge deciding whether Casey Anthony should serve probation for check fraud has ended a hearing without a ruling.
Judge Belvin Perry described the case Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Anthony should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.

"If anything could go wrong, it went wrong here," Perry explained in court.
 ::snipping2::

Well no sh*t Sherlock... and You're one of the main reasons it went wrong IMO 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: August 05, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-decision-20110805,0,4130840.story
Judge doesn't rule on Casey Anthony's probation issue, calls it 'a mess'
No ruling expected today

Following the hearing, Casey Anthony's defense team left the Orange County Courthouse in silence, refusing to answer questions about whether defense attorney Jose Baez had the obligation to notify the court back in early 2010 that Anthony's probation had started while she was in jail – and not following her release, as ordered by Judge Stan Strickland.

At one point, defense attorney Cheney Mason swatted at a television reporter's microphone, warning reporters to stay back as they followed the team outside the courthouse.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: August 05, 2011, 12:47:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-decision-20110805,0,4130840.story
No ruling expected today

Following the hearing, Casey Anthony's defense team left the Orange County Courthouse in silence, refusing to answer questions about whether defense attorney Jose Baez had the obligation to notify the court back in early 2010 that Anthony's probation had started while she was in jail – and not following her release, as ordered by Judge Stan Strickland.

At one point, defense attorney Cheney Mason swatted at a television reporter's microphone, warning reporters to stay back as they followed the team outside the courthouse.

Thanks Trimm......it'll only be a matter of time before j Perry can think of a way to smooth over any mistake Blowzo made, find a little humor in the situation and makea ruling excusing slore from any probation and her atty from any responsibly for deliberately not clarifying previous orders.  In PerryWorld....it's all good, nothing to see her, defendant free to carry on 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 05, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44031104/ns/today-today_news/t/its-mess-judge-defers-anthonys-probation-ruling/#.TjwWZGs7f0c
It's 'a mess': Judge defers Anthony's probation ruling
Jurist says he needs more time to decide the Florida mother's fate

ORLANDO, Fla. — ...Judge Belvin Perry described the case Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Anthony should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.

Haven't commented for a long time, but JP continues to infuriate me with his being so pro Anthony & her DT and I can't contain myself anymore.  I'm beginning to wonder if old goat Foghorn doesn't have some "goods" on Perry and is hanging that over his head.

The only research time I can think of that JP needs in order to rule on the "mess" is trying to figure out how he can legally rule in favor of the defense. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: August 05, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »

No ruling expected today

I noticed Bozo squirming when JP was talking about the defense knowing that she was supposed to have probation after jail.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 05, 2011, 01:00:58 PM »

Titch~ Fryer is the young protege of Foghorn's. She doesn't have a husband in prison. That was the big, chubby woman.

Correct Curly....Perry and Eaton old friends, Mason and Eaton old friends,  Fryer law clerked under Eaton, Eaton asked Mason to take Fryer under his wing after Eaton retired, Mason took her on and she researched and wrote several of the defenses' motions during the trial (the well written ones were hers) Perry even pointed out during court to Mason that Judge Eaton was leaving the court room, Fryer argued several motions during the trial (schooling Ms. Fryer during a DP case) and the schooling of Fryer continued this morning......

I know I goofed...  Monkey Devil!  Hadnt had my coffee yet lol.

I swear I believe this is all politically motivated. I also believe it's related to lobbying for the abolishment of the death penalty.

Do you remember the first plane we investigated regarding Casey & Orlando Executive Airport? Was it Marquis? I googled and think Marquis was the first to come up besides Todd Macaluso? I'm not sure though.

I am sorry I don't remember about the first plane...did you ask trim?  she members everything!!
NorthernRose was flight tracker.  She tracked a Marquis on 07/22/11.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11684.msg1452527#msg1452527
The night Casey was released,I was making a Taco and I didn't get a good look at the planes.
Can read forward from here.......
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11644.560

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #746 on: August 05, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »

Casey Alert again from Columbus, Ohio.   

Since all the conversation taking place about the pics and hearing it on the radio yesterday, she is here in Columbus, also determining her wherabouts and exact shopping location (assuming you believe those pics are her, which I do).  The same radio station reported a car rental manager/owner speaking with them that she called in for a reservation for a vehicle. She had to use her real name because you need a DL to rent one.   He stated she was picking it up today, I believe.  He is going to try and get a pic(s) of her, when she comes to get it.  They also discussed she really doesn't know  how much she is truly hated everywhere.

Assuming this is true, again, how is she paying for all this stuff?  She's sitting here in a hotel in Ohio, while her probation hearing is going on.

I can't give you a link since I heard it on the radio and of course it's hearsay, though I personally believe it, listening to this station and these DJ's for almost 20 yrs.  The station is WNCI 97.9 Columbus, OH, a Clearchannel station.  I'm going to see if they have anything up on their personal website called DaveandJimmy.com, where they can't post things on ClearChannels site.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 05, 2011, 01:14:41 PM »

BTW, the program on WNCI is called "The Morning Zoo" and usually pretty accurate.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 05, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »

Jimmy's offer to Casey Anthony Video

http://daveandjimmy.com/main.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: August 05, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »

Jimmy's offer to Casey Anthony Video

http://daveandjimmy.com/main.html
Thanks!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: August 05, 2011, 01:26:05 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry spokeswoman says he will rule next week on #CaseyAnthony probation. Likely not until Wednesday at earliest.
59 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 05, 2011, 01:27:25 PM »

Is this county the same area where the video's at the Old Navy were taken?

19 Action News has received several reports of sightings over the past week.

Most sightings have been reported out of Geauga County

http://www.wafb.com/story/15174077/casey-anthony-sightings-popping-up-in-northeast-ohio

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: August 05, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »

Since all the conversation taking place about the pics and hearing it on the radio yesterday, she is here in Columbus, also determining her wherabouts and exact shopping location (assuming you believe those pics are her, which I do).  The same radio station reported a car rental manager/owner speaking with them that she called in for a reservation for a vehicle. She had to use her real name because you need a DL to rent one.   He stated she was picking it up today, I believe.  He is going to try and get a pic(s) of her, when she comes to get it.  They also discussed she really doesn't know  how much she is truly hated everywhere.

Assuming this is true, again, how is she paying for all this stuff?  She's sitting here in a hotel in Ohio, while her probation hearing is going on.

I can't give you a link since I heard it on the radio and of course it's hearsay, though I personally believe it, listening to this station and these DJ's for almost 20 yrs.  The station is WNCI 97.9 Columbus, OH, a Clearchannel station.  I'm going to see if they have anything up on their personal website called DaveandJimmy.com, where they can't post things on ClearChannels site.

thanks DiH!  IIRC wasn't her driver's license expired? I am not familiar with FL laws.....anyone know how she would get a driver's license in either FL or OH??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 05, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »

Just wanted to say that little article is from July 29th..which would have been about right timing for her tp be traipsing around Ohio.  I just doubt she is still there after they released the videos. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 05, 2011, 01:38:00 PM »

thanks DiH!  IIRC wasn't her driver's license expired? I am not familiar with FL laws.....anyone know how she would get a driver's license in either FL or OH??

They also require a credit card.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 05, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »

Diahanna1..you are the bomb.  I thought she would be gone by now.    The Irish Festival is this weekend, think she will attend?   

Or Goodale Park this Sunday?  Shame she missed Pride March.

I could not stand to see her.  And this brings me right back to my question....who do they know in Columbus? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: August 05, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Delays Probation Status http://www.wftv.com/video/28778340/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:14 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Delays Probation Status http://www.wftv.com/video/28778340/index.html
This video shows mason taking a swipe at the camera.    He is a pig.IMO

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

Drivers license? Credit card? Mere rules for the common people.
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: August 05, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry There are no clear cut answers. It's a mess. No #CaseyAnthony decision today.
33 seconds ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry says he knows of no other case with circumstances like this.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

JP is full of chit..no other case like this..really.  There are plenty of probabtion cases where people plead guilty to one crime while awaiting another hearing on a different crime.  And they did not serve probabtion in jail.  She wasn't found guilty of the other crime..therefore she is free and her probabtion should have started immediately.  This isn't rocket science JP.  It's very simple..she committed a crime, admitted it and was given probation..now she just needs to startr serving it rather she wants to or not.

Exactly...Simple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.