April 27, 2024, 12:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277820 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: August 05, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »

Forgot to mention something about Mason's outburst at the camera man:  Why was he so angry?  Probably because he knows they're screwed this time and the slore will get the probation.  Otherwise, he'd have been sauntering outta there all happy-go-lucky like.

Scwoo you Mason, Baez and baby killer!   

Again, mason CAN threaten ppl and get away with it.
"you put that in front of my face again and someone is going to get hurt"

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 05, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

I don't think that girl looks like Casey at all..
me thinks she is loving the attention..jmo..

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #822 on: August 05, 2011, 09:59:45 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
08/05/2011           Notice of Filing
OCSO Investigative Costs
08/05/2011           Affidavit of Insolvency/Indigency
08/25/2011           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Costs of Prosecution/Investigation

This should be interesting.
Do all these hearings have to go in front of Judge Perry?  I sure hope not as we all know how he rules.  I do believe KC got money for all the photos that TMZ made public.  Also, she is staying somewhere and shopping, etc.  Where is this money coming from and she is not indigent!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 05, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Delays Probation Status http://www.wftv.com/video/28778340/index.html

This is outrageous.  So there was a "clerical error" regarding her probation and the defense knew about it but kept their mouths shut?  Is that legal?  If that's the case, I think she will get the probation because as others here have pointed out, how can one serve their probation while in jail?  Makes no sense.

I'm beginning to wonder if old goat Foghorn doesn't have some "goods" on Perry and is hanging that over his head.

The only research time I can think of that JP needs in order to rule on the "mess" is trying to figure out how he can legally rule in favor of the defense. 

I agree.  And you make a good point about Foghorn.  I hadn't thought of that.  But perhaps he does know something.

He takes a swipe at the microphone and yells, "Stick that microphone in my face again and somebody is gonna get hurt."
BBM

He makes a threat like that...and the whole country knows he carries a gun.

Unbelievable.  I know what he said is not a terrorist threat, but it is a threat.  Can't he get into trouble for saying that?  And it's not acceptable attorney behavior.

(I got into Yoder's box with my reply but I caught it during the preview.  I was wondering when I was gonna make that mistake, lol.)

I wish he had said that to me cause I would find someway and some charge to file against him!  I left early today so didn't see this.  What an azz.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 05, 2011, 10:08:02 PM »

Hi Monks--I don't think I missed much.  Maybe Perry wants time to play a little "Chess" with Casey.  Chess.  Yeah, that's what he calls it, isn't it? 

If Casey takes up Larry Flynt on his offer to pose nude, I don't suppose there will be any pictures of her back.  Now that's enough to turn your stomach.  Looks like it's rotting away.  Yuk.

Remember "The Picture of Dorian Grey?"  He had a painting of himself which changed to gradually become a monster with each nefarious deed he did.  Maybe with Casey, the ugly stuff appears on her back instead of a portrait.

I was once on a forum with a man named Bob.  He would say, "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"  I think that's appropriate for this occasion. Thanks Bob C.

There is no doubt in my mind that Perry will not hold Casey to the terms of her probation and I think it is not a professional or ethical way to handle Judge Stricklands sentence. Personally, I hope that Perry loses the next general election.  In FL, judges are elected by the general public, and then one in each district is elected Chief Judge for that district by his peers.  Perry is up for reelection next year.

In FL, Judges run without party affiliation, but they must need money to run a campaign. So I would say that residents of his district in FL, if they want to unseat him for his past behaviour as well as his handling of the Anthony trial, now is the time to begin. Personally, I don't think he should be elected dogcatcher.  No offense to dogs.
We had 3 judges that all got voted out of office last year as they ruled in favor of gay marriages.  They ran adds on television to get people to vote no on their re-election. 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 05, 2011, 10:14:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28774561/detail.html
No Decision Made, Judge Calls Probation Case "Mess"
Judge Belvin Perry did not rule on Friday whether Casey Anthony should serve probation for check fraud.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, walked up to the podium at about 9:20am and spoke before Judge Perry. Casey was not in court. Baez asked Judge Perry to nix another judge's order requiring her to return to Florida and serve probation.

However, Judge Perry described the case on Friday as a "mess" before saying he needs more time to research whether Casey should return to Orlando to report to a probation office.
 ::snipping2::

Wait, he "needs" more time to research? While during the trial he pulled stuff out from left, right, front, back and out of his robe...

Yea, whatever! She will be free of everything.

I agree Perry, it is a MESS because you allowed the dirt and trash in!

pb

I guess he needs some time for the dufense to see how much money they can give him for ruling in their favor.  I'm betting he wants to retire after his term is up and that could be expensive.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 05, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »

GrandMa2 your on a roll!!!
Great posts.....................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 05, 2011, 10:24:51 PM »

Wow I'm sorry I posted so much.  Just got home and started reading.  The Florida really needs to do something about Mumbles anger.

O/T  I finally found something to wear to my son's wedding.  I'm so happy!!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »

Wow I'm sorry I posted so much.  Just got home and started reading.  The Florida BAR really needs to do something about Mumbles anger.

O/T  I finally found something to wear to my son's wedding.  I'm so happy!!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 05, 2011, 11:00:12 PM »

Hi Monks--I don't think I missed much.  Maybe Perry wants time to play a little "Chess" with Casey.  Chess.  Yeah, that's what he calls it, isn't it? 

If Casey takes up Larry Flynt on his offer to pose nude, I don't suppose there will be any pictures of her back.  Now that's enough to turn your stomach.  Looks like it's rotting away.  Yuk.

Remember "The Picture of Dorian Grey?"  He had a painting of himself which changed to gradually become a monster with each nefarious deed he did.  Maybe with Casey, the ugly stuff appears on her back instead of a portrait.

I was once on a forum with a man named Bob.  He would say, "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"  I think that's appropriate for this occasion. Thanks Bob C.

There is no doubt in my mind that Perry will not hold Casey to the terms of her probation and I think it is not a professional or ethical way to handle Judge Stricklands sentence. Personally, I hope that Perry loses the next general election.  In FL, judges are elected by the general public, and then one in each district is elected Chief Judge for that district by his peers.  Perry is up for reelection next year.

In FL, Judges run without party affiliation, but they must need money to run a campaign. So I would say that residents of his district in FL, if they want to unseat him for his past behaviour as well as his handling of the Anthony trial, now is the time to begin. Personally, I don't think he should be elected dogcatcher.  No offense to dogs.
We had 3 judges that all got voted out of office last year as they ruled in favor of gay marriages.  They ran adds on television to get people to vote no on their re-election. 

There you go.  That's how it's done.  I wish that the residents of the 5th Judicial District would wise up and stop electing this poor excuse for a judge.  I think there's some political connection here, but I just don't know what.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 05, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

http://www.wlwt.com/r/28779589/detail.html
Flynt Banned From Restaurants Over Casey Anthony Offer
Restaurateur Ruby Angered Over Woman's Murder Acquittal
POSTED: 2:13 pm EDT August 5, 2011
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT August 5, 2011

CINCINNATI -- Restaurateur Jeff Ruby has taken out an ad in a Florida newspaper barring Hustler

publisher Larry Flynt from his restaurants.

Ruby made the decision after Flynt reportedly offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to pose nude in the magazine.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/28779589/detail.html#ixzz1UBTaUvoz

I really love this guy!  I can't believe NG or JVM  hasn't had him on TV!!  HE ROCKS!!

AWESOME!!!
Luv him!!!!!!!how do we email him again?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 05, 2011, 11:48:05 PM »

http://www.wlwt.com/r/28779589/detail.html
Flynt Banned From Restaurants Over Casey Anthony Offer
Restaurateur Ruby Angered Over Woman's Murder Acquittal
POSTED: 2:13 pm EDT August 5, 2011
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT August 5, 2011

CINCINNATI -- Restaurateur Jeff Ruby has taken out an ad in a Florida newspaper barring Hustler

publisher Larry Flynt from his restaurants.

Ruby made the decision after Flynt reportedly offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to pose nude in the magazine.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/28779589/detail.html#ixzz1UBTaUvoz

I really love this guy!  I can't believe NG or JVM  hasn't had him on TV!!  HE ROCKS!!

AWESOME!!!
Luv him!!!!!!!how do we email him again?
I want his email also!!!!

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 06, 2011, 12:52:08 AM »

Good evening Monkeys!!!

While Judge Perry is doing his research he better determine if a clerical error has been made and just make it right.  I believe there was some sort of clerical error that allowed Philip Garrido to get out early and you know what happened to poor Jaycee Dugard because of that error.  People need to pay attention because while some may think it's ok to let Casey slide it was a terrible thing to let Garrido out.  Its easier to go back a few weeks versus years. KWIM? 

Also I can't stand Mason either.  Everytime he opens his mouth its hard to tell which end of him the most s@*% is coming from. IMO!!!!  Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 06, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »

I would LIKE to believe that Belvin is feeling the pressure of a POORLY run trial. I would LIKE to believe he would do the right thing and put casey on probation. ....................ain't gonna happen. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 06, 2011, 08:14:20 AM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991
11 hours ago by ■ Alexander Baron - 1 comment
Op-Ed: Jose Baez — past, present, and future

::snipping2::
How would Mr Baez defend a man on a rape charge? First he would accuse the victim of making it up; then he’d claim sex was consensual. Finally, he’d say she deserved it. There is only so much razzle dazzle any jury can take – as in that song from the classic musical Chicago where Richard Gere intones
“What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they’ll never catch wise!”
It would be uncharitable to suggest that Mr Baez is just disgusting, but the acquittal of Casey Anthony surely represents the zenith of his legal career. He should seriously consider writing a book and retiring on the proceeds, otherwise like many truly great fighters before him such as Sugar Ray Leonard, he is likely to end up flat on his back and counted out, a fate from which all the razzle dazzle in the world will not save him.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991#ixzz1UFZHVi3i

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 06, 2011, 08:20:42 AM »

Jeff.Ruby@jeffruby.com

Here you go.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 06, 2011, 08:23:28 AM »

Jeff Ruby@jeffruby.com

Here you go.
[/quote]

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 06, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »

Quote from: Grandma2Maddie link=topic=11882.msg1458489#msg1458489 date=1312602
I want his email also!!!!
[/quote

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 06, 2011, 08:24:14 AM »

Hey 4Donks. 

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 06, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »

edit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.