April 27, 2024, 12:41:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 277818 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: August 06, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »

I don't think that girl looks like Casey at all..
me thinks she is loving the attention..jmo..

Absolutely what i think, Cookie!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: August 06, 2011, 09:54:14 AM »

I don't think that girl looks like Casey at all..
me thinks she is loving the attention..jmo..

Absolutely what i think, Cookie!! 

saw her briefly on a news clip today..she had on jeans, a tank top, a hat and big sunglasses with her hair pulled back..she IS loving this attention..otherwise, she wouldn't be TRYING to look like her..Why doesn't she just buy the mask on ebay and wear that around town...? maybe she could get even more BAD attention that way...sigh...her own little 15 minutes of fame...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: August 06, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991
11 hours ago by ■ Alexander Baron - 1 comment
Op-Ed: Jose Baez — past, present, and future

::snipping2::
How would Mr Baez defend a man on a rape charge? First he would accuse the victim of making it up; then he’d claim sex was consensual. Finally, he’d say she deserved it. There is only so much razzle dazzle any jury can take – as in that song from the classic musical Chicago where Richard Gere intones
“What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they’ll never catch wise!”
It would be uncharitable to suggest that Mr Baez is just disgusting, but the acquittal of Casey Anthony surely represents the zenith of his legal career. He should seriously consider writing a book and retiring on the proceeds, otherwise like many truly great fighters before him such as Sugar Ray Leonard, he is likely to end up flat on his back and counted out, a fate from which all the razzle dazzle in the world will not save him.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991#ixzz1UFZHVi3i

This is a great op-ed!!!  Alexander Baron has precisely captured the entire situation in a nutshell!!!!!   Thanks!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 06, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »

I would LIKE to believe that Belvin is feeling the pressure of a POORLY run trial. I would LIKE to believe he would do the right thing and put casey on probation. ....................ain't gonna happen. 

I agree! I did not even watch it or listen to it yesterday...did not listen to any of the talking heads drone on about it last night...I firmly believe that JP is just waiting on his decision to make it appear that he is considering both sides...nothing will happen to the slore...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 06, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991
11 hours ago by ■ Alexander Baron - 1 comment
Op-Ed: Jose Baez — past, present, and future

How would Mr Baez defend a man on a rape charge? First he would accuse the victim of making it up; then he’d claim sex was consensual. Finally, he’d say she deserved it. There is only so much razzle dazzle any jury can take – as in that song from the classic musical Chicago where Richard Gere intones
“What if your hinges all are rusting?
What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
Razzle dazzle 'em
And they’ll never catch wise!”
It would be uncharitable to suggest that Mr Baez is just disgusting, but the acquittal of Casey Anthony surely represents the zenith of his legal career. He should seriously consider writing a book and retiring on the proceeds, otherwise like many truly great fighters before him such as Sugar Ray Leonard, he is likely to end up flat on his back and counted out, a fate from which all the razzle dazzle in the world will not save him.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/309991#ixzz1UFZHVi3i

This is a great op-ed!!!  Alexander Baron has precisely captured the entire situation in a nutshell!!!!!   Thanks!!

Excellent !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 06, 2011, 10:26:03 AM »

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_7012.shtml
Local Artist to Auction Casey Anthony Painting -- Robert Price
Mona Lisa, dogs playing poker, and Casey Anthony?

A local artist plans to auction off a "3D painting" of the accused child killer.
The starting bid is a cool 150 thousand dollars.
Robert Price explains why.
Half the proceeds will go to the Heidi Search Center in San Antonio.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 06, 2011, 10:49:34 AM »

http://www.themortonreport.com/blog/unverified-sources/exclusive-casey-anthony-spotted-in-california-staying-at-lawyers-house/
Exclusive: Casey Anthony Spotted In California -- Staying at Lawyer's House?
Casey Anthony... you are free to move about the country.
By Dawn Olsen, Contributor
August 6, 2011 9:57 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: August 06, 2011, 11:04:43 AM »

A local artist plans to auction off a "3D painting" of the accused child killer.

Video at link.

Get out of town.  Who in there right mind would want a painting of snotrag.....
 ::MonkeyHaHa::What a JOKE wakingup to see her.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: August 06, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »

I really don't care where the slore is as long as she is not making money and is miserable and shunned the rest of her life! when people stop traipsing around looking for the tramp, she will surface cause she wants the attention so badly..I say ignore her and shun her...her lawyers and surely their wives will grow weary of protecting and coddling this criminal...If I was one of their wives, it would have ended a loooonnnnnggg time ago! they defended her, they got a murderer off so now they want to coddle her as their cash cow..they are pond scum, all of them and their wives too who allow it to be happening..jmo

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: August 06, 2011, 12:16:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/291366/A-Casey-look-a-like-Woman-says-she-is-getting-threats
A Casey look-a-like? Woman says she is getting threats

By Dave D'Marko, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, August 05, 2011 5:30 PM
ORLANDO --

L. Concetta Graves is a local author who uses her Facebook page to help promote her new book. But this past week she's been posting almost daily horror stories of her own life, and all because she looks a little bit like Casey Anthony.

I don't think she looks like Casey at all but sure is trying to so whatever death threats she gets, she beckoned for them, just wants her 15 mins of fame. I'm so tired of people inserting themselves into this mess in the wrong manner, I want to see more heroes like Jeff Ruby, I think he represents the way alot of people feel but don't have the forum to say it.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: August 06, 2011, 12:21:38 PM »

Those photos of Casey Anthony in Ohio really piss me off. And i do firmly believe that is her. The reason they piss me off is that they are very *branded.* Think about it: She's like a walking advertisement in these photos: the Starbucks cup, the university sports ballcap, and the strolling right into an Old Navy store. Folks, we live in a capitalist society. She's struck some kind of a promotional deal, and we're actually being asked to stomach her as pushing these brands. Her purse looks like it's from the Gap or Old Navy, too. These are staged photos, and they are a sneaky form of advertisement. I have no proof (need to investigate), but I firmly believe this!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: August 06, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »

Those photos of Casey Anthony in Ohio really piss me off. And i do firmly believe that is her. The reason they piss me off is that they are very *branded.* Think about it: She's like a walking advertisement in these photos: the Starbucks cup, the university sports ballcap, and the strolling right into an Old Navy store. Folks, we live in a capitalist society. She's struck some kind of a promotional deal, and we're actually being asked to stomach her as pushing these brands. Her purse looks like it's from the Gap or Old Navy, too. These are staged photos, and they are a sneaky form of advertisement. I have no proof (need to investigate), but I firmly believe this!

you could very well be right! people are told not to click on the photos too cause every click puts more money in her pocket..something that we do not want to do..
I really don't think that Gap or Old Navy will be thrilled to be associated with Casey..jmo..they seem family oriented..something that Casey is not...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: August 06, 2011, 12:36:31 PM »

I really don't care where the slore is as long as she is not making money and is miserable and shunned the rest of her life! when people stop traipsing around looking for the tramp, she will surface cause she wants the attention so badly..I say ignore her and shun her...her lawyers and surely their wives will grow weary of protecting and coddling this criminal...If I was one of their wives, it would have ended a loooonnnnnggg time ago! they defended her, they got a murderer off so now they want to coddle her as their cash cow..they are pond scum, all of them and their wives too who allow it to be happening..jmo

Agree...shun her.  Do not click on her photos or even type her name into Google.  Even in a forum like this...have one rep watch a story (or whatever) and report back...instead of several people watching. I do agree with boycotting...sending letters...and making sure that she and other criminals DO NOT profit from crime (not only the criminal, but the attorneys, jurors, and such).  Even if sweet Caylee accidentally drowned (yeah right) she still left her daughter in the swamp to be eaten by animals and insects...is that not a crime?  So we as society say that is okay?  The courts say that is okay?  Our government says that is okay?  Attorneys say that is okay?  What have we become?  Of course the majority doesn't think like this...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: August 06, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »

The truth does not change according to one's ability to stomach it so let's hope that people never forget what she did, the system failed Caylee, no one pays for killing her and throwing her in the woods to rot, perhaps we should write letters to Old Navy, Starbucks and the Gap to remind them just in case they do have something to do with this. People want to insert themselves and associate themselves with Casey, let them all go down with her, she can't ride high forever and the higher she rides now, the worse the fall is. JMO
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: August 06, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: August 06, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »

Hi Folks--

I wonder if whoever took those pics in Old Navy with Casey looking over the clothes in the front window had Old Navy's permission.  Would the photographer have to have Old Navy's permission? Would the company be happy having Old Navy connected with a baby killer?  Could it be that Old Navy could get a cease and desist order against TMZ? Would it get Old Navy's attention if a lot of people wrote to them about it? Does Old Navy have grounds for a lawsuit against the whole pos by using their logo?

Some of you are really good at writing letters and ferreting out addresses.

Just wondering.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 06, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »

Hi Folks--

I wonder if whoever took those pics in Old Navy with Casey looking over the clothes in the front window had Old Navy's permission.  Would the photographer have to have Old Navy's permission? Would the company be happy having Old Navy connected with a baby killer?  Could it be that Old Navy could get a cease and desist order against TMZ? Would it get Old Navy's attention if a lot of people wrote to them about it? Does Old Navy have grounds for a lawsuit against the whole pos by using their logo?

Just wondering.

I believe that Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic are all the same company...well owned by the same person.  I did find this:
Glenn Murphy is the current CEO of Gap, Inc. The President of Old Navy is Tom Wyatt.

I know that you can contact each on their website...but not sure if that will go to the necessary people.  Still looking.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: August 06, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »

Hi Folks--

Just wondering.

I believe that Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic are all the same company...well owned by the same person.  I did find this:
Glenn Murphy is the current CEO of Gap, Inc. The President of Old Navy is Tom Wyatt.

I know that you can contact each on their website...but not sure if that will go to the necessary people.  Still looking.

custserv@oldnavy.com This is where we can write...unless someone finds a better place.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: August 06, 2011, 03:32:57 PM »

I would really like to know if she made money from those photos.  If she did Bozo is probably having the money sent to him and is giving it to her so there is no trail of her making money.  As a FL taxpayer  it really makes people mad that Bozo is filing motions to be declared indigent and insolvent.  She can't have it both ways but she is trying to!

This morning I was bathing my beagle had my IPod playing and heard the song The Past by Sevendust, the song C kept playing when she was out on parole.  Made me sad thinking about Caylee being in the woods and this whole thing where everyone has been out for the $ and themselves.   

As far as JBP goes and people not voting for him, the people that vote don't read or watch as much on the trial as we all have... as far as the people I know are concerned, the blame lies with either the jury or the prosecution, I have not heard anyone blame JP yet. They think the prosecution didn't prove it's case.  I have to inform them otherwise Smile   Before the trial started, someone who had a friend working for the sheriff's office told me that C would be acquitted and the case was lost before it even started. I just brushed it off thinking that I've read everything on the case, she is guilty and would be proven guilty. But the ending was not what we thought it was going to be.

.. and I hate that she is not in jail w/ LWOP!  I want to see her punished any way it comes..whether it's boycotting books, shows, stores,  etc. I sign all the petitions I can and write letters.  I hope her life is miserable and there is always a monkey wrench thrown into her plans.  If she is going to make money, she needs to not stick the taxpayers with her bills.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 06, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »

Video at link.

Perverse---who on earth would "love to have it" ???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.