March 28, 2024, 12:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do the TMZ pictures feature Casey Anthony?
Yes, they're all Casey. - 62 (58.5%)
Some are Casey; others aren't. - 29 (27.4%)
No, none of them are Casey. - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #6 8/03/11 - 8/09/11  (Read 276605 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: August 07, 2011, 05:25:57 PM »

We all know that Casey will not be ordered to serve probation by JP...since Tuesday is Caylee's birthday, I hope that JP will save his announcement until after Caylee's birth date..the slore doesn't need a reason to be tipping a Corona in celebration on Caylee's day.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 07, 2011, 06:02:22 PM »

We all know that Casey will not be ordered to serve probation by JP...since Tuesday is Caylee's birthday, I hope that JP will save his announcement until after Caylee's birth date..the slore doesn't need a reason to be tipping a Corona in celebration on Caylee's day.

true that...but once a spiteful bitch named Amfony...always a spiteful bitch and proud of it so...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: August 07, 2011, 06:18:38 PM »

true that...but once a spiteful bitch named Amfony...always a spiteful bitch and proud of it so...

Hellers..I hate her and I hate seeing her smug face...

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 07, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »

An article here for any monkeys who are about confused about this probation crap, like I was.  This article paints a very clear and concise explanation:

The Sunday Afternoon Murder Club - Casey Anthony And Probation
http://www.bloggernews.net/126928

::snipping2::

The major issue however is not Judge Strickland’s intention in his sentencing of Casey Anthony on the Check Fraud charges, but what in legal terms is called a Scribners error. There were two words ‘upon release’ that were omitted from the original document.

That omission has created a scenario that is a legal minefield. The Probation people realized that the Check Fraud was not part of her other more pressing murder case. To complicate matters even more, Judge Strickland had sentenced Casey Anthony to ‘Time Served’. Yes she was still in Jail, but not serving a sentence, she was in a sort of limbo status ‘Awaiting Trial’.

Using Judge Strickland’s written word, an assumption was made that probation should begin while Casey Anthony was still behind bars. It was an incorrect assumption, but it happened, and no-one caught it at the time.

No one caught it at the time?  I thought the duhfense admitted said that they knew about it and said nothing.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: August 07, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »

An article here for any monkeys who are about confused about this probation crap, like I was.  This article paints a very clear and concise explanation:

The major issue however is not Judge Strickland’s intention in his sentencing of Casey Anthony on the Check Fraud charges, but what in legal terms is called a Scribners error. There were two words ‘upon release’ that were omitted from the original document.

That omission has created a scenario that is a legal minefield. The Probation people realized that the Check Fraud was not part of her other more pressing murder case. To complicate matters even more, Judge Strickland had sentenced Casey Anthony to ‘Time Served’. Yes she was still in Jail, but not serving a sentence, she was in a sort of limbo status ‘Awaiting Trial’.

Using Judge Strickland’s written word, an assumption was made that probation should begin while Casey Anthony was still behind bars. It was an incorrect assumption, but it happened, and no-one caught it at the time.

No one caught it at the time?  I thought the duhfense admitted said that they knew about it and said nothing.   

yep..they said not a word...they are crooked as hell...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 07, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »

Hellers.  yeppers, not hellers....I hate her and I hate seeing her smug face...

was on my Ipad..how yeppers got turned into hellers is beyond me!...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »

LOL...I thought it was a cool word play..duh!  sorta like hellsbells

Anyway, can I tell you again, love your avi..it's mesmerizing..reminds of a Maxwell Parrish (sp?) print
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: August 07, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »

LOL...I thought it was a cool word play..duh!  sorta like hellsbells

Anyway, can I tell you again, love your avi..it's mesmerizing..reminds of a Maxwell Parrish (sp?) print

I sortof liked the hellers too...maybe I should not have said anything lol...
you can tell me again about my avvi...loves ya!  Brandi made it for me..
the avi is peaceful isn't she? I changed it after the Casey verdict came in..needed something to calm me at the time...xxxxx

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: August 07, 2011, 09:12:22 PM »

I apologize if this has been previously posted, but it's an interesting article 'bout how the Casey pics were staged:

Casey Anthony Columbus Ohio Location Revealed in Digital Details – EXCLUSIVE
http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/07/casey-anthony-columbus-ohio-location-revealed-in-digital-details-exclusive/

Casey Anthony’s Columbus, Ohio location was revealed, not just in those recent pictures, but in digital details within the pics.

Great descriptions within the article detailing the impossibility of the pics not being staged.  But this "digital detail" thing, what's that all about?  I thought that any pic details could only been seen by the person who owns the camera.  If I recall correctly, we have a photographer here (shutterblog, I think)...perhaps it could be explained how this digital detail thing works?  Because the article did not explain how that works.  They just used locations and her choice of shoes to make their conclusions.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 07, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »

yep..they said not a word...they are crooked as hell...

Any chance they could get into trouble for that?  It seems to me that withholding information would be considered the same as lying.

In the case that she does receive probation, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to send Casey to spend that year of probation with the Duggar family.  Before you gasp at my seemingly outrageous suggestion, let me outline the reasons why it could be a good idea:

1)  They are probably the only people in America who don't hate her.
2)  They could teach her some good values (religious, family and other).
3)  Her hair was the right length and she loves her some flip flops.
4)  There are cameras everywhere so there would be no chance of her harming any of those children.
5)  There's probably lots of rednecks in that state who would shoot first, ask questions later.

If staying with them doesn't work out, she could be sent to stay with the balloon-boy family, the Heenes.  It would be a win/win situation as they would finally get their much-desired reality show; the father would surely yell at her non-stop, the boys would play pranks on her, beat her up...and they could even send her up in another balloon, but for real this time.

Hmmmmm...I don't know which family is a better fit for the slore...the Duggars or the Heenes?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 07, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »

I apologize if this has been previously posted, but it's an interesting article 'bout how the Casey pics were staged:

Casey Anthony Columbus Ohio Location Revealed in Digital Details – EXCLUSIVE
http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/07/casey-anthony-columbus-ohio-location-revealed-in-digital-details-exclusive/

Casey Anthony’s Columbus, Ohio location was revealed, not just in those recent pictures, but in digital details within the pics.

Great descriptions within the article detailing the impossibility of the pics not being staged.  But this "digital detail" thing, what's that all about?  I thought that any pic details could only been seen by the person who owns the camera.  If I recall correctly, we have a photographer here (shutterblog, I think)...perhaps it could be explained how this digital detail thing works?  Because the article did not explain how that works.  They just used locations and her choice of shoes to make their conclusions.
Maybe we should go to Websleuths for the answer. LOL  Check out this comment from the article...

Puffin said,

ON AUGUST 7TH, 2011 AT 6:16 PM
Are you copying your report as to Casey Anthony’s location/ photos from Websleuths? It looks exactly the same as the posts by Beccalecca1… except you have made some errors. She is wearing the grey T shirt in Old Navy and the black T shirt when carrying the Starbucks. They were not taken on the same day!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: August 07, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »

Where are the comments for that article?  I've looked twice and can only see a place to leave a comment, not read them.   
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: August 07, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »

I am SO glad to see this article!  One of the first things I did was save the pics when they were released to try and dig at the Metadata.  I didn't "try" really hard.  I just saw that my Adobe Camera Raw software didn't show anything other than the time they were saved for publication.  But if the metadata isn't stripped or hidden, here's an example of what that data would look like for a photo from a session I shot today:

It can be used for a lot of things - it's like a digital fingerprint of the image.  If the photographer doesn't "strip" it out or exclude it, they can insert a copyright, contact information, or their studio name.  (So if someone steals your photo and forgets to strip that info out before they republish it, it's a very easy "gotcha!")  You can also see the camera settings another photographer used this way.

For instance, Buckingham Palace has an official Flickr stream - and photos from the Royal Wedding this year were published there.  Here's one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy/5672234290/

If I save the original to my hard drive and then open it up in my software I can see the following details:

Details like when the photo was taken, the photographer, a description of the photo, the camera settings, the make of the camera, whether or not a flash was fired, that he shot in manual and the ISO / focal length / f-stop info, etc.  Kind of a way for other photographers to "look under the hood" so to speak.

However, a lot of digital cameras / camera phones these days have GPS built into them.  You might have noticed on Twitter where they ask if you want to reveal your location - with an iPhone / smartphones you can give your Geolocation or Geo-tag.  Or use your smartphone to check in to foursquare, etc.

So basically whoever took the photos didn't effectively strip out the "guts" of the digital photo and someone performed digital surgery and found out when and where they took the photos.  Then if they took the data, put the coordinates into Google Maps, and worked out a path...

Well the lesson here is if you don't want anyone to know the original details of a photo, don't put it online.  (For part two of today's lesson, remind me to tell you the one about the Tech TV, now G4, co-host that posted a photo of herself on the show's blog all cute and smiley.  And then within a couple of hours mysteriously disappearing off the show and web for days because someone saved that photo - put it into an older version of Photoshop that didn't compress layers the way more recent versions do - and realized that head-shot was actually cropped from a topless photo of the co-host.  Whoopsie!)

P.S.  Another warning - if you're using an iPad / smartphone / etc. to go online, they will usually be opted-in by default to reveal your GPS coordinates.  You need to make sure if you don't want those public, to turn that setting off not only in your device settings - but also make sure any applications you download won't reveal it automatically  as well
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 07, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

Came running over here after reading of FB that there is proof the DT took those photos to sell for $$$$$$$
I will leave the link posted, and if not legal...hope an admin will delete.
Just reported on Fox News---Apparently, her defense team took the (staged) photos and sold them to TMZ. It seems they are desperate to make money after learning that ALL major networks are refusing to pay for interviews..it is both against their policies and they fear backlash would tarnish their reputations..they consider it NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: August 07, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »

Thank you, shutterblog, for that very detailed and informative explanation on digital detailing.  I had no idea all that information could be gleaned from a photo posted online.  Kinda scary this world we live in, where nothing is private anymore!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 08, 2011, 06:09:19 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=14253155
May Be Tough Timing for Anthony in Interview
By DAVID BAUDER AP Television Writer
NEW YORK August 8, 2011 (AP)

Casey Anthony, acquitted for murdering her daughter Caylee, will likely face a choice when she decides to grant an interview: Should she take the best chance for rehabilitating her image or the best chance for a payday?

Her consideration comes at a time when broadcast network executives are particularly skittish about the impression of paying subjects to talk. At the same time, networks wonder about sitting down with someone so deeply unpopular.

ABC, CBS and NBC have all publicly pledged not to pay Anthony to license photos or other materials if she agrees to an interview. Making such payments has been a way of getting around news division policies not to pay interview subjects; ABC paid Anthony a reported $200,000 to use some of her photos of Caylee in 2008.

"It's a terrible practice," said CBS News Chairman Jeff Fager. "For our organization, it goes against what we believe in."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 08, 2011, 08:43:23 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/chandler/chandler-students-remember-caylee-anthony-
Chandler students remember Caylee Anthony
Posted: 08/06/2011
    By: Angie Holdsworth

CHANDLER, AZ - About a dozen balloons with messages of love and sorrow floated into the evening sky in Chandler Saturday.

The gesture was sparked by a group of Basha High School students and their parents to remember the life of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony.

Anthony would have turned 6 years old on August 9. The kids held a birthday party for her at a park near Riggs and Lindsay roads.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: August 08, 2011, 08:56:07 AM »

I too thought Bozo might be terribly unhappy that Casey got acquitted but then I have to wonder why does he fight so hard to keep her out of FL and off probation?  I still think that while she might be interesting to interview...just what would a good reporter ask her?
How do you feel about being the most hated woman in America?
All the evidence points to you and you had the car so why should we believe the story you came up with right before trial?
Why did your family get on the stand and lie and we have proof they did?
There isn't one question they could ask her that she could answer cause we know what she will say and it will be all lies!  Why would they pay for that?  She makes me sick and on that note I must get to work!  You Monkeys have a wonderful day.  Try to ignore the slore!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 08, 2011, 09:02:45 AM »

http://ahharsfnews.com/2011/08/07/tot-mom-casey-anthony-spotted-at-exclusive-52-million-rancho-santa-fe-calif-estate
posted 08/07/11 09:38 PM | updated 08/07/11 09:52 PM
Featured Post! | Views: 1584 | Comments : 0 | News, etc.
'Tot Mom' Casey Anthony Spotted At Exclusive $5.2 Million Rancho Santa Fe, Calif. Estate?

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 08, 2011, 09:06:02 AM »

again, if Casey is wandering around anywhere, why don't people take her photo on their cell phones?
she could be staying at Todd's place..she is probably banging him and Baez at the same time....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.