April 30, 2024, 05:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelsey Smith, 18, Overland Park Kansas(BODY FOUND)  (Read 26546 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »

The police have identified the suspect.  He has a long criminal record and lives within 2 miles of where the body was found.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 05:22:57 PM »

Where did you see that LP, I got the impression from the press conference they were interviewing numerous people and could not confirm they had the guy.  Still looking for leads and tips from the public.

I hope they do have him.

This is so sad.  Crying or Very sad
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 10:23:11 PM »

This is such sad news.  I was so hoping they would find her alive.

Maine, born and raised!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »

Does any one know anything about this guy?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 02:44:55 PM »

Well Fellow Monkeys - this is very very disturbing (at least)

The first 2 links are with regards to the arrest of Edwin Hall, murder suspect.

The next link is for another missing girl (since 05/04/07) who only lives 23 minutes away from where Kelsey Smith was taken (different state) close enough.  And compare their smiles, both girls have beautiful smiles.  This really doesn't look good!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19065065/

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3387311&version=96&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1072327&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Just a BIG PS to my last post - what if these girls are missing due to this Edwin Hall creep.  A month apart - also the nights were that of full or almost full moons.  YIKES.  

I do hope they (L.E) releases more info SOON.

And I do HOPE they find this Kara girl.  

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:00 PM »

"Jack"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=97922785

Aletha
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47634353

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
anzypantz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 08:31:08 PM »

what a shock, his myspace is deleted and her myspace is now private.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Interesting information you have found VMS & Sleeks.

Maine, born and raised!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »

Fox is reporting that there were signs of a struggle, some indication she was stalked and cause of death is strangulation.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 07:44:24 AM »

This story aired on Nancy Grace last night.  My prayers and thoughts are with Kelsey family and boyfriend.  How sad.

Kansas Fox News had interviews with some of Edwin's neighbors and they (with the exception of the neighbor who called into the tip line) are saying they cannot believe it, based on what they know of him.  But my thought is, does anyone really know anyone.  And in truth most serial rapists or serial killers do go about living 'normal' lives when they are not doing these evil deeds.  

I feel for his wife and son also, cannot even begin to imagine what this has done to them.  Sad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »

And a PS to the last message - I sincerely hope Equusearch gets really involved with looking for Kara since the proximatey is just too close.  

Why hasn't anyone tracked her cell phone.  All they have said is that is has not been used since she went missing May 4th. ???????????????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 09:22:55 AM »

Sleeks, I saw the nancy grace show last night and the part where it was explained about how he (Edwin Hall) is the stereotypical serial killer and described the characteristics regarding blending in and all was just amazing to me.  It makes you wonder how many people around you in and every day could be just like this guy.  He did give off the appearance of the "average joe"  Based on the fact that they moved around so much, you have to wonder if he hasnt left a trail of missing girls.  I also wonder why he was not afraid of getting caught with the cameras and in broad day light and all, it almost looks like he was trying to get caught.

Does anyone know how to find out or ask Tim M. with Equisearch if they will continue to look for Kara there?  I felt so bad for her parents too.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »

Jennifer34 - I was thinking the same thing with regards to behaviors of these sick people.  I mean think about our day to day lives and how many "quirky" people we see and/or encounter.  Let alone the ones that could seem perfectly normal and really are not.  I definitely thought that particular piece was interesting myself.  

And yes I agree with you about Kara's parents also.  I felt so bad for them.  I just don't understand why so many people were ready to write it off as a runaway.  Especially since they were saying she didn't have any of those characteristics.  I am happy that LE are looking further into her case now.  And it does make you wonder how many missing girls could be linked to him.  I also found it interesting that people refer to him as "Jack" - made me think of another serial killer named Jack.  Shocked

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »

well I hope that they request TIm's help... Kara's parents that is.  He can't just search unfortunately....

I have to wonder about all the moves.. that is scary stuff... there in fact could be more victims.

What about his wife, does it appear that she knew what she married?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 06:30:47 PM »

If they have plenty of evidence on this guy that he killed Kelsey, he may end up confessing to other crimes.  Don't know if there's a death penalty in Kansas or Missouri, don't know where he'll be tried for the murder yet, but if they've got him on the murder of Kelsey, they might even offer to not go after the death penalty if he gives info about other victims.  This assumes, of course, that he's guilty of killing Kelsey and others -- innocent until proven and all that.  Just thinking with my keyboard.

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2007, 02:11:48 PM »

Locally there was an attempted attack on a woman in a parking lot that was very similar to Kelsey's case - man comes up from behind and forces woman into car.

Luckily, this woman escaped unharmed.  Unfortunately, no surveillance tape.  I hope this is not the beginning of copycat crime.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »

Has there been any more news regarding the arrest and charges against Edwin Hall???  

I feel so badly for both families.  How one person's stupid, selfish and sick acts can affect so many innocent others.  

I did see they had memorial services for Kelsey.   Sad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 02:21:22 PM »

Video link to preliminary hearing (today) scheduled for Aug 15.

Perhaps this is a judgement call, but this boy looks twisted.  

http://www.kansascity.com/132/story/149998.html

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21286451.shtml

Also Post Chronicle found a Yahoo page where (if it is in fact his) he states his occupation as a 'serial killer' and it is spelled incorrectly.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.