April 25, 2024, 07:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "US spending spree like a roadside bomb"  (Read 1627 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »

So you think Democrats always support the little guy, and Republicans only support the fat cats? Wrong.

TARP, the bailout, QE1 and QE2 have been spent, but we suffered since none of this money got to a level that helped us. Wall Street received trillions, including $16 trillion in secret loans made to fat cats here and internationally, according to a Government Accountability Office audit of the Federal Reserve, reported by Sen. Bernie Sanders.

This was in addition to what we were told "saved" the "too big to fail" institutions. Couple this with the Dodd-Frank (Democratic) legislative abomination, with even fewer restrictions on the big banks (but a bureaucratic nightmare for smaller institutions, with dozens of new regulatory boards and thousands of new bureaucrats), and you might get a new perspective on whom the Democrats really are in bed with. It's not the little guy. The major financial institutions are bigger than ever, and the salaries and bonuses obscene. Fat cats party; the rest of us know we are still in a recession.

I'm not letting the Republicans off the hook, but it's the Democrats who are destroying our nation. They're spending us into oblivion without a budget for 820 days and blocking the current proposal. It's hard to see excessive spending with nothing to match it to

read more here - http://www.islandpacket.com/2011/07/30/1742058/us-spending-spree-like-a-roadside.html

I couldn't have said it better myself!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.