April 20, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: email I sent this afternoon...and reply  (Read 4329 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« on: June 05, 2007, 03:32:05 PM »

Hello.

Thank you for assistance in advance.  Could you please direct me to the Dutch Investagative Team regarding the NATAKEE HOLLOWAY CASE ONGOING IN ARUBA? June/5/2007/

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Britt Turner
Atlanta Ga. U.S.A.
email: destinyone@allteal.net

Have a Blessed Day.

REPLY:

L.S,

Uw bericht van Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:08:26 -0400 met als onderwerp Natalee Holloway Case Aruba 2007 gericht aan

info@politie.nl

kon niet afgeleverd worden aan alle geadresseerden, omdat een of meerdere geadresseerden zich in een domein bevinden dat niet bekend is of geen mail vanaf internet kan ontvangen.

De betreffende geaddresseerde(n) is/zijn hiervan niet op de hoogte. U dient zelf contact met hen op te nemen.

Dit bericht werd automatisch gegenereerd. Het is niet mogelijk op dit bericht te antwoorden.

------------------------------------------English------------------------------------------------
L.S.,

Your e-mail, sent on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:08:26 -0400, with subject Natalee Holloway Case Aruba 2007 to

info@politie.nl

could not be delivered to all intended recipients, because one or more recpients reside in a domain which doesn't exist or cannot receive e-mail from the internet.

The recipient(s) concerned hasn't/haven't been informed. If you deem this necessary, you should undertake action yourself.

This e-mail was generated automatically. You cannot reply to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diagnostische gegevens / diagnostic information:
Server:

ANYONE HAVE A CURRENT EMAIL ADDY FOR ME?

THANK YOU!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »

Destiny
Who were you attempting to send this to?? Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.