March 29, 2024, 02:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397030 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

One of the monkeys, cleverly, mentioned that the Consignment shop was closed on Mondays, according to the sign on the door. I am just going by my memory bank.

The reason why I am mentioning this detail, the Monkey mentioned Celina went missing on a Monday, and mom, reportly, went to work.  If the day Celina disappeared was on a Monday, and the if the shop was closed on a Monday, what does that tell us?

IMO and Questions...

Wasn't it Wendall that supposedly said that Louisa went to work that day.  Yet the lady next door, Debbie something who reported Celina missing, said when she got to the house Louisa was there, but so upset she could barely get any info out of her. So Mom was home right before 9am when her daughter was reported missing.  I really don't know if she went to work or not that morning.  The shop may have been closed on Mondays but they may have used that day to go through new consignments, reduce prices on sale items..etc....But keep in mind it is Wendall that said she went to work..and Debbie that says she was at home when she came to the house to see what was going on after Kayla came to her.

I also read in the Colebrook weekly paper article that Louisa was so distraught that on July 26 she was taken to a hospital, treated for stress and released.  Then we have Wendall doing fine up until Aug 1st..when he finds out that they are searching the river..and he proceeds to fling himself on the ground...and then he is taken to the hospital by ambulance..treated and released.  Then a few days later when they take his truck and tape off the house..he goes back to the hospital.

Meanwhile  Adam has been in a medically induced coma for his heart..is released from the hospital towards the end of the week last week..where they are aware his daughter is missing..and told to go home and avoid stress?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2011, 06:14:25 PM »

Here is a map of where the consignment shop is located -

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?pq=google+maps&hl=en&cp=4&gs_id=j&xhr=t&qe=TGFkcw&qesig=vkr3x6V5t3Dx9zb5p-lrWg&pkc=AFgZ2tlihPTZGKS9rxN-2Kv8AdNfaGrc7hZc42odu4BByvCdmH6S739jI8JK3em58dZqHUCFUzwFep_5ma1wS_Mfh4EoK6uiVQ&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS299&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1207&bih=678&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Lads+and+Ladybugs+consignment+New+Hampshire&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Lads+and+Ladybugs+consignment&hnear=0x4cb3444b9dc0a6eb:0xd7c802af25a680eb,New+Hampshire&cid=17130456833045237122
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2011, 06:26:50 PM »

Hate to keep harping on this but when was the last time Celina was seen by someone outside the group she lived with.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2011, 06:30:34 PM »

First, I want to say how well LE and investigators have handled this case.  It appears they have been efficient, focused, and took all steps very seriously.  Their spokeswoman has been direct and articulate, giving enough information without giving too much.  The image of her standing on the bridge overlooking the scene of the removal of Celina's body shows the focus and intent of the investigation.  Major kudos to all involved.  After reading about Kyron Horman and Hailey Dunn I had started to lose faith in the investigative process and information flow about cases involving missing children. 

Next, I want to comment about Celina's mom.  It is ironic that Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and her mom wrapped herself in a blanket.  My hunch is she knew the morning Celina was missing that Celina's blanket/s was gone.  IMO, she also knew that morning that her daughter had been harmed and/or was deceased.  I base that on the fact that she was so hysterical she could not even talk to the neighbor enough to let her know at what time they discovered Celina missing.  Additionally, she did not bother to call the police.  Imagine you awaken to find your daughter missing and her blanket gone... do you immediately become so hysterical you cannot talk to anyone nor can you call the police?  Not unless you know in your heart you are complicit in her disappearance by way of allowing access to her by unscrupulous types.

Now, her father, Adam Laro.  This man is extremely ill.  A weakened heart affects ability to think clearly or even move across the room.  He was in a coma for over a week.  He is gentle and his family appears to be loving and good people.  I hold no responsibility whatsoever for what has happened on him.  I do not believe he could have prevented it in any way.  I find it touching that Kayla wanted to be with him right after Celina's body was discovered... this shows a special bond between them.  I am sure that Kayla shared some things with Adam that he had no idea about prior to their conversation that day.

Kevin Mullaney (sp?) is suspect.  His history of multiple vehicular thefts and the fact that he does not live with his own family is an indicator of a troubled young man, one whom I would never allow around my children and especially in my home.  He looks strikingly similar to Celina... could easily be her brother based on physicality however Kayla looks nothing like either one of them.

Stepdad... expletives come to mind.  Peodophiles can spend a long time grooming a victim before attempting sexual contact with them.  We cannot say for certain this is what happened but my inner hunch believes he had done so with Celina.  Kayla was older and too smart.  Her concern for her sister was apparant, making me believe she knew Celina was in danger even before she went missing.  It is also my belief Celina's mom either ignored the warning signs or knew and allowed it to happen without realizing her daughters death would result.

If Celina had been smothered would an autopsy reveal this from a one week old deceased body found in water?  The need for tox results make me wonder if they believe she was drugged?  If she was, I believe more than one person was involved as the perps would want to be with her for a time and her being sober would make that more difficult.  If she was not drugged then it is more likely to have been done by only one person.  The sloppiness of it all indicates it did not go down as the perp/s had hoped or it was an attack without much intelligent foreplanning. 

Celina was a lovely little girl... really beautiful.  The image of her with the hat on is gorgeous but there is pain in her eyes in that picture.  My deepest condolences to the Laro family for all they are going through with their son and deceased grandaughter.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »

Hate to keep harping on this but when was the last time Celina was seen by someone outside the group she lived with.
I've been wondering, too.  It sounds like no one knows.  I'm hoping the authorities have these answers, and are playing it verrrry close to the vest.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2011, 06:32:29 PM »

That's a long post, ya'll.  I'm sorry.  Clearly I had a lot to say!

First chance I've had to catch up on all the monkey posts and respond!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »

One of the monkeys, cleverly, mentioned that the Consignment shop was closed on Mondays, according to the sign on the door. I am just going by my memory bank.

The reason why I am mentioning this detail, the Monkey mentioned Celina went missing on a Monday, and mom, reportly, went to work.  If the day Celina disappeared was on a Monday, and the if the shop was closed on a Monday, what does that tell us?

IMO and Questions...

Wasn't it Wendall that supposedly said that Louisa went to work that day.  Yet the lady next door, Debbie something who reported Celina missing, said when she got to the house Louisa was there, but so upset she could barely get any info out of her. So Mom was home right before 9am when her daughter was reported missing.  I really don't know if she went to work or not that morning.  The shop may have been closed on Mondays but they may have used that day to go through new consignments, reduce prices on sale items..etc....But keep in mind it is Wendall that said she went to work..and Debbie that says she was at home when she came to the house to see what was going on after Kayla came to her.

I also read in the Colebrook weekly paper article that Louisa was so distraught that on July 26 she was taken to a hospital, treated for stress and released.  Then we have Wendall doing fine up until Aug 1st..when he finds out that they are searching the river..and he proceeds to fling himself on the ground...and then he is taken to the hospital by ambulance..treated and released.  Then a few days later when they take his truck and tape off the house..he goes back to the hospital.

Meanwhile  Adam has been in a medically induced coma for his heart..is released from the hospital towards the end of the week last week..where they are aware his daughter is missing..and told to go home and avoid stress?

Louisia didn't go to work on Monday the 25th because the shop was closed since it was a Monday.  The parents allege that on Monday night, Celina and her mom watched either t.v. or a movie and Kayla went to sleep over at a friends house.

Then on Tuesday the 26th, Louisia went to work because it was a Tuesday and the shop opened at 9:30 a.m.  That's why I'm trying to figure out the distance between the home and the shop in Colebrook.  So assuming she left her house at 9 a.m., that is the time that Wendell conveniently noticed Celina missing.  It's been reported that he called Louisia at work and she came home.  It's also been reported (all of this information was given by the parents) that Louisia called Kayla and told her that Celina was missing.  Kayla went to the neighbor's house to ask if she had seen Celina and supposedly the parents started a door to door search.  I'm sure law enforcement has checked if Louisia did, in fact, go to work that day and also checked times with the neighbors and all those in that house.  I saw on Facebook where someone had written that even Adam had gone through a pretty tough grilling by police.

A bigger question for me is why did Wendell say he noticed Celina missing at 9:00 a.m.?  It's summertime so why would he be looking in her bedroom for her so early.  How convenient with Kayla away and Louisia at work.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »

Apologies again.  I have to figure out whey I'm getting these big gaps between the quotes.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »

That's a long post, ya'll.  I'm sorry.  Clearly I had a lot to say!

First chance I've had to catch up on all the monkey posts and respond!

Great, insightful post.  Thanks.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Where is Sandra Cass?

George D Cass, age 70 (This is Dad who passed away 2004)
Lancaster, NH   

Sandra Cass

Louisia M Cass

Del O Cass

Intelius lists Sandra Cass as a George Cass relative .  Why can't we find Sandra Cass?  She is not his mother, she is not his sister, and she is not his child.  I have the obit memorized.  Where is Sandra?   

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=&qmi=&qn=Cass&qcs=lancaster%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2011, 07:02:39 PM »

First, I want to say how well LE and investigators have handled this case.  It appears they have been efficient, focused, and took all steps very seriously.  Their spokeswoman has been direct and articulate, giving enough information without giving too much.  The image of her standing on the bridge overlooking the scene of the removal of Celina's body shows the focus and intent of the investigation.  Major kudos to all involved.  After reading about Kyron Horman and Hailey Dunn I had started to lose faith in the investigative process and information flow about cases involving missing children. 

Next, I want to comment about Celina's mom.  It is ironic that Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and her mom wrapped herself in a blanket.  My hunch is she knew the morning Celina was missing that Celina's blanket/s was gone.  IMO, she also knew that morning that her daughter had been harmed and/or was deceased.  I base that on the fact that she was so hysterical she could not even talk to the neighbor enough to let her know at what time they discovered Celina missing.  Additionally, she did not bother to call the police.  Imagine you awaken to find your daughter missing and her blanket gone... do you immediately become so hysterical you cannot talk to anyone nor can you call the police?  Not unless you know in your heart you are complicit in her disappearance by way of allowing access to her by unscrupulous types.

Now, her father, Adam Laro.  This man is extremely ill.  A weakened heart affects ability to think clearly or even move across the room.  He was in a coma for over a week.  He is gentle and his family appears to be loving and good people.  I hold no responsibility whatsoever for what has happened on him.  I do not believe he could have prevented it in any way.  I find it touching that Kayla wanted to be with him right after Celina's body was discovered... this shows a special bond between them.  I am sure that Kayla shared some things with Adam that he had no idea about prior to their conversation that day.

Kevin Mullaney (sp?) is suspect.  His history of multiple vehicular thefts and the fact that he does not live with his own family is an indicator of a troubled young man, one whom I would never allow around my children and especially in my home.  He looks strikingly similar to Celina... could easily be her brother based on physicality however Kayla looks nothing like either one of them.

Stepdad... expletives come to mind.  Peodophiles can spend a long time grooming a victim before attempting sexual contact with them.  We cannot say for certain this is what happened but my inner hunch believes he had done so with Celina.  Kayla was older and too smart.  Her concern for her sister was apparant, making me believe she knew Celina was in danger even before she went missing.  It is also my belief Celina's mom either ignored the warning signs or knew and allowed it to happen without realizing her daughters death would result.

If Celina had been smothered would an autopsy reveal this from a one week old deceased body found in water?  The need for tox results make me wonder if they believe she was drugged?  If she was, I believe more than one person was involved as the perps would want to be with her for a time and her being sober would make that more difficult.  If she was not drugged then it is more likely to have been done by only one person.  The sloppiness of it all indicates it did not go down as the perp/s had hoped or it was an attack without much intelligent foreplanning. 

Celina was a lovely little girl... really beautiful.  The image of her with the hat on is gorgeous but there is pain in her eyes in that picture.  My deepest condolences to the Laro family for all they are going through with their son and deceased grandaughter.

The family relationships are very confusing.  Even though Kayla and Celina don't look that much alike they are both Louisia and Adams children.  They are both Leros and Adam mentioned in an interview that he left the family home when Celina was 3 months old.  As far as Kevin, he does look like Celina but as far as the neighbors know he's the son of a former boyfriend of Louisia.  I believe that he is also her child.  She has him living with her but 'former boyfriend' is no where in sight. 

It ticks me off that Celina's mom has made no plea and is hiding her head under a blanket.  I would be a mess too but I'd be shouting from the rooftops, that is, unless I knew what happened.  Creepy stepdad is playing crazy and is guilty as sin in my opinion.  He did make one statement in the beginning that made no sense to me and has since dummied up.  Yet the man who is deathly ill and looks sincerely sad, Adam Lero, is the only one who has the 'you know whats' to make a plea and give interviews.  It's infuriating.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2011, 07:04:18 PM »

TCUmom,  You are correct, Crystal McKeraney belongs to the family. 

Wade F Mckearney
W Mckearney
Lori Lea Mckearney
Leona A Mckearney
Crystal Mckearney

Could she be Mom to Wade McKearney? (Lori's, DH)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Wade&qmi=&qn=Mc+Kearney&qcs=stewardstown%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

Here is crystal's FB page. Graduated HS in 2001, so too young to be Wade's mother.

Thank-you, MaryCat,

Crystal is a daughter.  A newspaper got it wrong, said Celina lived with an Aunt, Crystal would be the Cousin, silly me, I was looking for an aunt.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »

IMO and Questions...

Very interesting.  

I am betting Kevin, is her son, and that creepy WN, are both are culprits, IMO.  I found a Kevin M. Cass on a search,
think it was on peoplesmart.com "reverse address" (I believe) I typed in Washington street, Cass, (no first name)
and to my surprise, Kevin M. Cass, surfaced, the other day. Celina said Kevin is her brother, I believe Celina, more than mom.
 ::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2011, 07:27:13 PM »

How far is this from the house?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2011, 07:28:57 PM »

I recall seeing a posting that states that Kevin slept in the same room with the girls...it seemed to be a late night post, I was tired and didn't respond...I have searched but cannot find it...anyone else remember that?

I posted this on the last thread..

NECN has learned that Celina and her sister had recently been sleeping in the basement of their house while a family friend, 23-year-old Kevin Mullaney, was staying with them in Celina's room.

http://www.necn.com/08/03/11/Officials-tow-car-in-Celina-Cass-investi/landing_newengland.html?blockID=545812&feedID=4206
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2011, 07:30:01 PM »

Adam Lero (brother of Celina) seen with his father.

Is this the same guy in this picture?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »

TCUmom,  You are correct, Crystal McKeraney belongs to the family. 

Wade F Mckearney
W Mckearney
Lori Lea Mckearney
Leona A Mckearney
Crystal Mckearney

Could she be Mom to Wade McKearney? (Lori's, DH)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Wade&qmi=&qn=Mc+Kearney&qcs=stewardstown%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

.    MCKEARNEY, WADE F (Age 47)
   Available(3)    Available    NORTH STRATFORD, NH
N STRATFORD, NH
GROVETON, NH    Possible Relatives:

MCKEARNEY, ARTHUR F (Age 70)
MCKEARNEY, LORI L (Age 47)
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Wade+&mn=&ln=+Mckearney&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=NH&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=72&y=15
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »

Have no clue...Good question.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:03 PM »

IMO and Questions...

Celina was last seen alive Monday night at 9pm. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2011, 07:42:25 PM »

Adam Lero (brother of Celina) seen with his father.

Is this the same guy in this picture?

The guy with the baseball cap on the right in back is the same in both photos.  The guy holding onto Celina's mom is not Celina's father but it doesn't look like Noyes either so I'm not sure who it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.