April 25, 2024, 09:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 401667 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: August 07, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »

OT ~ I just realized the 22 Navy Seals who were part of the helicopter crew shot down in Afghanistan yesterday were members of Team 6 . . . the heroes who did away with Bin Laden.

My heart is really sad tonight.  Just so much *stuff* happening lately.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2011, 12:29:51 AM »

Titch, or anyone ~ Do we have a shot of when she was actually be removed from the water?  The one that shows the men single-file pulling her body onto land? 

We did when her body was first recovered. Only problem is idk if it was saved & used as a photobucket link or hotlinked. That picture of them retrieving her actualle made it look like they put her in something that had crisp edges, like a rectangular box of sorts. Maybe they did do that to collect sampled of the river floor, marine life, etc, besides her body. I'll search google images if a monkey doesn't have it handy.

i think it was snipped from this vid
vid of celina being pulled up at about 47sec
http://www.wmur.com/r/28729725/detail.html

Thank you so much cw!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »

OT ~ I just realized the 22 Navy Seals who were part of the helicopter crew shot down in Afghanistan yesterday were members of Team 6 . . . the heroes who did away with Bin Laden.

My heart is really sad tonight.  Just so much *stuff* happening lately.

Omg I know what you mean.

Also, when I just saw the pics of the festival, I literally got teary eyed. I feel absolutely terrible for this family. I don't think I'd feel comfortable riding on a float the same week my child's deceased body was found but remember this is a very small town, so it may be hard for some of us to relate. I read an article where the township committee spokesperson or whatever asked the police if they should postpone the festivities. They were told to go on with it especially bc they wanted to dedicate it to Celina Cass. They thought with involving her family, especially her parents, it would give them some peace in seeing how much this entire community has pulled together during this grieving period. The reason the float was decorated & the people were dressed up is bc Celina like playing dress up or getting fancy once in awhile. Most of the people on the float were her peers & family members. I'm not sure that I would have been able to handle the situation the same way, but I'm not gonna hold it negatively that they did this. All I can say is I'm just sooo glad they did something that's real...instead of magically thinking...hahaha!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »

Naturally I'm confused.  I thought the wench and pulley were used when they were pulling Celina from the water.  In one of the photos there were a lot of men pulling and backing up . . . I hope I made sense.   

When I saw the picture of them retrieving Celina, I thought she must have been weighted with something VERY heavy.

Yes, I thought so too and still think so.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2011, 12:42:40 AM »

So, Wendell is still in a psych hospital ... But what about Mullaney? Where's he?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »

Naturally I'm confused.  I thought the wench and pulley were used when they were pulling Celina from the water.  In one of the photos there were a lot of men pulling and backing up . . . I hope I made sense.   

When I saw the picture of them retrieving Celina, I thought she must have been weighted with something VERY heavy.

Yes, I thought so too and still think so.

Me too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2011, 12:47:12 AM »

Titch, or anyone ~ Do we have a shot of when she was actually be removed from the water?  The one that shows the men single-file pulling her body onto land? 

We did when her body was first recovered. Only problem is idk if it was saved & used as a photobucket link or hotlinked. That picture of them retrieving her actualle made it look like they put her in something that had crisp edges, like a rectangular box of sorts. Maybe they did do that to collect sampled of the river floor, marine life, etc, besides her body. I'll search google images if a monkey doesn't have it handy.

Thank you so much cw!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »

a pg or 2 back someone mentioned, the shiny thing might be part of the truck, it might be
a spare car part,a clutch control cable it sure looks a little like this, they make a lot of
different types
http://best-b2b.com/userimg/658/681-1/clutch-cable-13.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: August 07, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »

thanks for the imgs,got to go the back says so

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2011, 12:53:10 AM »

Just a refresher on Kevin Mullaney:

http://www.abc12.com/story/15198932/autopsy-cant-find-cause-of-nh-girls-death

::snipping2::

The pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents. Police last week impounded a red pickup truck that neighbors say was driven by Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family.

Mullaney and Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, have previously run afoul of the law. Mullaney was charged in a string of car thefts in 2007, and Noyes was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend's home and threatening to throw her down a flight of stairs, according to court documents.

Wendell Noyes was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital after the 2003 incident, and an order signed by a probate judge indicated he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter.

A message left with one of Mullaney's family members wasn't returned.

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2011, 12:57:35 AM »

Just a refresher on Kevin Mullaney:

http://www.abc12.com/story/15198932/autopsy-cant-find-cause-of-nh-girls-death

The pickup was the second vehicle hauled away from the home in Stewartstown, a community of 800 residents. Police last week impounded a red pickup truck that neighbors say was driven by Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family.

Mullaney and Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes, have previously run afoul of the law. Mullaney was charged in a string of car thefts in 2007, and Noyes was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend's home and threatening to throw her down a flight of stairs, according to court documents.

Wendell Noyes was involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital after the 2003 incident, and an order signed by a probate judge indicated he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter.

A message left with one of Mullaney's family members wasn't returned.

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Thanks so much. I wonder where Kevin
 is now.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2011, 12:58:54 AM »

Going to sleep. G'night monkeys!
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2011, 01:22:20 AM »

I'm thinking they must have had to put her body on something to stabilize it, something like a gurney/stretcher EMS uses.  Do you remember the photo I'm taking about with all the rescuers lined up . . . reminded me of the old tug-of-war games.

I can't imagine that many full grown men really having to tug that hard to bring the body up unless it was really weighted down heavily.  Also, from the statement 'the condition of the body leads us to believe... I doubt that they just saw Celina's body.  They could have meant the blanket but it looked so heavy that I keep thinking weights.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: August 07, 2011, 01:40:21 AM »

a pg or 2 back someone mentioned, the shiny thing might be part of the truck, it might be
a spare car part,a clutch control cable it sure looks a little like this, they make a lot of
different types
http://best-b2b.com/userimg/658/681-1/clutch-cable-13.jpg

That was me and I am still thinking it is a viable option - especially after your pic of the clutch control cable.

I agree with klaas that it very much resembles a winch pulley and cable, but I am having trouble with a couple of things.I think of a winch more for pulling than lowering, but the ones I have seen do have a reverse, so it would be possible to lower something with it.  Don't you usually need something to power the winch? I know there are hand crank ones, but that would take some muscle. It would have to be mounted on the truck for stabilization wouldn't it? On the bumper or where? If it was on a visible part of the truck, then they would have noticed it was gone the next day. Also, why would they need a winch? Do they off road, need it to put a boat in the water??? I guess Kevin could off road, but Wendell doesn't seem the type. I can't see them owning a boat either or having frequent occasions to pull a car. The police are looking under the car for some reason and I doubt it is for vegetation as there are roads to the dam, so no need to drive into grass or field.

Maybe the shiny thing has nothing to do with the case, but they were pretty interested in it. Were there any photos of the site after the police left? Did they gather that item up or leave it there?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:43 AM »

It seems to me if it was a winch used to lower her body, it is too low (like half way) down the rocks.  Wouldn't it make more sense to have the winch attached to something at the top of the rocks?  How would you attach a body to the winch in that position on an incline?  If you could do that why not just let the body slide down the incline?  It just seems like a lot of trouble and time consuming to dispose of a body, but thats just my opinion.  Maybe I just don't fully understand a winch either! I guess a benefit of lowering it down, if it were weighted, would be so it made no sound when it hit the water..but if you are going to be that careful not to make a sound why take the extra time to rig up the winch and take the risk of being seen?
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: August 07, 2011, 04:07:59 AM »

It seems to me if it was a winch used to lower her body, it is too low (like half way) down the rocks.  Wouldn't it make more sense to have the winch attached to something at the top of the rocks?  How would you attach a body to the winch in that position on an incline?  If you could do that why not just let the body slide down the incline?  It just seems like a lot of trouble and time consuming to dispose of a body, but thats just my opinion.  Maybe I just don't fully understand a winch either! I guess a benefit of lowering it down, if it were weighted, would be so it made no sound when it hit the water..but if you are going to be that careful not to make a sound why take the extra time to rig up the winch and take the risk of being seen?

The only thing that makes sense to me is them backing the truck in and rolling her off into the water. Especially if the rumor is true that they found wet clothing in one of the trucks (Kevins ?). She may have gotten stuck on the shelf or the water's edge and someone had to go in and try to move her out into deeper water. Maybe they weren't using that shiny item, but it was in the back of the truck and it just got pushed off when they were moving her body and they never noticed it was missing.

Do you suppose the media is respecting the wishes of LE and not pursuing these people for interviews. I would have thought they would have found out the whole Kevin angle by now including what relation if any he is, where he was that night, where he is now....  It all seems so strange. No one is talking.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2011, 05:36:00 AM »

Hat Tip to Pattianne...

I hope Pattianne you will not mind that I brought your post over... who is Mulvenney?

Is that a first name or last name?  Thank-you. 

She had the two girls together with Adam and Mulvenney is the son of a former boyfriend.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110804/NEWS03/708049971/0/newhampshire03

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2011, 05:50:17 AM »

Hat Tip to Pattianne...

I hope Pattianne you will not mind that I brought your post over... who is Mulvenney?

Is that a first name or last name?  Thank-you. 

She had the two girls together with Adam and Mulvenney is the son of a former boyfriend.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110804/NEWS03/708049971/0/newhampshire03

The name is spelled wrong - I got it.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2011, 06:03:02 AM »

August 7, 2011

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/07/nh_town_moves_slowly_beyond_grief/

Walter Laro, 67, Cass’s grandfather, said yesterday from his home in nearby Columbia, N.H., that her funeral will be tomorrow afternoon in Lancaster, about an hour south, with only family and close friends in attendance. Cass’s body was cremated and her remains placed in a pink urn.  Continued...

an angelic monkey

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/07/nh_town_moves_slowly_beyond_grief/?page=2

Page 2

A service of remembrance will be held at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow at a community school in Canaan, during which friends and relatives will share memories of Cass and watch a slideshow of her life.

an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:43 AM »

Thank you so much cw!

Ok, when they took the wrench off, it would of been where the bag was lifted, right?  Look at the wall of bricks, that's not where the wrench was found, right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.