April 25, 2024, 02:33:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 401639 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »

Pharlap - I think the zoom and enlargement make the area look different.  I believe it was right here:

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »

Not a fishing pole but looks a bit like cable and a winch:

Thank you for blowing that up KLAAS.  That's what I thought it might be a page or two back but couldn't get my computer to enlarge it much.  And it looks like a swivel to it..I wonder if they think someone lowered her into the water using that?

Still catching up..but thank you.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2011, 09:57:55 AM »

Thank you for blowing that up KLAAS.  That's what I thought it might be a page or two back but couldn't get my computer to enlarge it much.  And it looks like a swivel to it..I wonder if they think someone lowered her into the water using that?

Pardon how crass this sounds......but, I don't think the numbskull killer would have had the sense/foresight to even use a winch and pulley.

As awful as it is, I think he just literally tossed her in the water.  No muss. No fuss.  Get it done fast, and hightail it out of there.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2011, 10:13:49 AM »

maybe the shiny thing fell off the floating stretcher when they pulled celina up,
in this vid @ 58sec,you can see the boat tied off,if it was there then im sure
they would have seen it,thinking the shiny thing was stuck to the stretcher,so it
may have nothing to do with celina,it could have been just something in the water
and pulled up with celina
vid
http://www.wmur.com/video/28728635/detail.html

floating stretcher
http://en.csmliferaft.com/imageRepository/ca34e096-9a61-42a3-b07f-94b1698a19de.jpg
http://en.csmliferaft.com/products_detail/&productId=54e4a5ef-d48c-4de6-881b-1c0856a61743&comp_stats=comp-FrontProducts_list01-1263280125884.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »

I believe the winch and pully was used by LE to bring Celina's body up out of the water. I don't believe it's anything the perp used to lower her into the water.  I agree, they (the perps) likely simply pushed her body over the edge.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »

Pardon how crass this sounds......but, I don't think the numbskull killer would have had the sense/foresight to even use a winch and pulley.

As awful as it is, I think he just literally tossed her in the water.  No muss. No fuss.  Get it done fast, and hightail it out of there.

I agree tcumom

Gypsy, when I looked at the bigger picture with all the le standing over & the complete pulley system showing, I could see where the cable is pulled taut, Which means somebody has to be on the other end of it where the hook would be. I believe it was used by the divers. I'm kinda thinking if it were used by the perp, why would he/she take the time to secure it into the cement for stability and then carefully place Celina where she was found, then swim back & climb out without cutting the cable so it would sink & not be seen?

I think that's a cable & winch used by le/fish & game/fbi. I think the reason they knew to dive there, even though they searched other parts of the river & pond system, is bc truck tire marks were found right near that on the other side of the dam (not the other side of the river). I think they (le) would want to preserve that evidence & take molds & pics of the tire marks so in order to keep it preverved they moved down about 30-50 feet to dive & retrieve. I keep thinking about the investigators examining the undercarriage of Wendell's truck. Maybe they were looking for brush foliage or soil?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2011, 10:21:08 AM »

Thanks for the links. I'm just gonna hotlink to that pic so it's with these ones:

In the above pic you can clearly see the line coming straight up from the stretcher that they are using to pull it out of the water.
A
nd then look to the right through the tree branches you can see the winch lying right on the rocks right where it is in the other pic.  It does not look like LE are using it..can someone blow this up more to see clearly.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »

I believe the winch and pully was used by LE to bring Celina's body up out of the water. I don't believe it's anything the perp used to lower her into the water.  I agree, they (the perps) likely simply pushed her body over the edge.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2011, 10:26:42 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/07/nh_town_moves_slowly_beyond_grief/

N.H. town moves slowly beyond grief
Celina Cass remembered at annual festival

The annual Stewartstown Day event in New Hampshire gave residents a respite from grieving over the death of Celina Cass, 11. (Fred Field)

By Martine Powers
Globe Correspondent / August 7, 2011

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. - The parade theme was TV shows, and almost every float fit the bill: A tractor hauled a faux 18-wheeler with a sign that read “Ice Road Truckers,’’ girls on a pink wagon were contestants from “The Bachelorette,’’ and women from a nursing home waved from a wagon labeled “The Price is Right: Barker’s Beauties.’’

But one float was different.

Covered in a rainbow array of bows, garlands of pink and white flowers, and photos of a girl with big brown eyes and a sweet grin, that float was dedicated to Celina Cass, the 11-year-old whose body was discovered in a nearby river last week.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2011, 10:27:19 AM »

Maybe LE used the winch to the right in the pic to slide the stretcher into the water..and then it looks like they may have two lines attached pulling it out.  One in the center and one a little to the left..or that could be a shadow of the center one.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »

Thanks for the links. I'm just gonna hotlink to that pic so it's with these ones:

In the above pic you can clearly see the line coming straight up from the stretcher that they are using to pull it out of the water.
A
nd then look to the right through the tree branches you can see the winch lying right on the rocks right where it is in the other pic.  It does not look like LE are using it..can someone blow this up more to see clearly.

Gypsy, I know what you're saying but maybe a better example would be a pulley system that a rock climber or cliff climber would use. The cable doesn't just end with the hook at the one end. There would be another cable from above to pull up the body, while the pulley on the diagonal ledge would be used to rotate that cable or to keep it flowing. It's harder to explain what is in my mind. Hope I'm not confusing you. Smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2011, 10:35:39 AM »

I agree tcumom

Gypsy, when I looked at the bigger picture with all the le standing over & the complete pulley system showing, I could see where the cable is pulled taut, Which means somebody has to be on the other end of it where the hook would be. I believe it was used by the divers. I'm kinda thinking if it were used by the perp, why would he/she take the time to secure it into the cement for stability and then carefully place Celina where she was found, then swim back & climb out without cutting the cable so it would sink & not be seen?

I think that's a cable & winch used by le/fish & game/fbi. I think the reason they knew to dive there, even though they searched other parts of the river & pond system, is bc truck tire marks were found right near that on the other side of the dam (not the other side of the river). I think they (le) would want to preserve that evidence & take molds & pics of the tire marks so in order to keep it preverved they moved down about 30-50 feet to dive & retrieve. I keep thinking about the investigators examining the undercarriage of Wendell's truck. Maybe they were looking for brush foliage or soil?

Thank you Titch..yesterday when people where thinking it was a fishing rod I thought it looked like a winch with a swivel on it..and posted that at that time..that's why I was happy to see an enlargement.  I think LE probably were using it, to place the stretcher in the water ..and I do think there were tire tracks that matched a certain truck..and possibly they could see where vegetation had been run over and some ripped out by an under carriage.  You pull over into weeds and some may just end up underneath your truck.  once they put a few peices of the puzzle togehter they certainly were quick in finding her body..which I am sure her parents and family are thankful for.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2011, 10:39:14 AM »

Gypsy, I agree. That's exactly what I think.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »

Gypsy, I agree. That's exactly what I think.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2011, 10:46:36 AM »

Forgot my manners... Good morning monkeys & guests.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »

Thanks klaas, I can tell/see your right.
Gmoring everyone....

As for the parade with mom/gmom on float, have to agree with all that's just plain wied.
Everyone grieves differently however why put yourself in the spot light.
It's almost like, poor me..jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

Gmoring everyone....

As for the parade with mom/gmom on float, have to agree with all that's just plain wied.

The thing that is weird to me.....Until yesterday she required absolute privacy including being hidden behind blankets then Friday they have the private memorial service and the next day she rides in a float in front of the town and all the media.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »

I am still interested in the elusive blanket that was reportedly wrapped around her when she was found.

I wonder if Mom recognized the blanket from their home.  Interesting to me is that the Colebrook Chronicle had reported that her pillow and comforter were on the couch that morning.

And I am still wondering about that side door to the house that LE was pictured around..where did it lead to..a mudroom..into the first floor..into the basment..or both..or was it the second floor entrance?  It is on the side of the house where the second floor looked vacant and had the for rent sign in the second floor window.

I do think it is wierd about the Mom and her sister, with friends, being on the float.  The Mom looks uncomfortable..just sitting there.  Who would have suggested such a thing and made her feel like she should do that?  From the look of her on the float I don't think it was her idea.  Did the people who organized this think this was a way of getting on with their parade and celebration day by putting Celina and her family out there to affirm it was okay to go on with things?  To kind of reassure everyone it was okay to have the parade and celebration even though a child was murdered?  Small towns sometimes don't like their routine disrupted..not for anything..so just include them, acknowledge Celina's death and get on with it..when really it appears to be a murder.  I am just thinking this was a comittee's doing this..not the family.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2011, 11:22:33 AM »

Gmoring everyone....

The thing that is weird to me.....Until yesterday she required absolute privacy including being hidden behind blankets then Friday they have the private memorial service and the next day she rides in a float in front of the town and all the media.

I agree.  Hiding her head under a blanket and her friend saying she requires absolute privacy.  I think that float with Kayla throwing candy out of Celina's hat was bizarre.  Celina hasn't even been laid to rest yet.  I know people live differently but it makes no sense to me that Louisia is so painfully shy yet rides on that float knowing that the media was going to be there.  Creepy.   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »

i think the shiny thing might be the cable part of the winch,the cable could be
broken off the crank part of the winch,so maybe it has nothing to do with, celina
just something in the water that came up with the stretcher. your prob right the
perp/s just dumped her in the river,and didnt use any type of floating device, to
get her out and in the river

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.