April 26, 2024, 04:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 401747 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 09, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »

I checked it out, tcumom, nice red web site, good job at digging.

When you return to school you can teach a class in genealogy Smile

Don't I wish ~ I kept taking *breaks* today from working on my lesson plans for the fall semester . . . my reward was searching for that pesky Wendell ! 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: August 09, 2011, 06:00:24 PM »

Don't I wish ~ I kept taking *breaks* today from working on my lesson plans for the fall semester . . . my reward was searching for that pesky Wendell ! 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: August 09, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »

Great job tcumom.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 09, 2011, 06:13:27 PM »

Great job tcumom.

Patti ~ Thanks.  I've been doing research for waaayyy too many years to admit! 
I enjoy it so much. 
If only the reason for this research was for fun.

I have a feeling Wendell was the blacksheep of that generation....not that we don't all have them....just not to his extent.   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 09, 2011, 07:04:02 PM »

Denise G Skidgel
Denise Noyes
Colebrook, NH
Dixville Notch, NH
Dixville, NH
intelius.com
intelius.com
intelius.com
Dusty Lee Skidgel
Wendell G Noyes
Christophe J Noyes

Christopher must be WN's son but who does Nick belong to

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: August 09, 2011, 07:25:01 PM »

Now the link for Denise Cotnoir Noyes Skidgel is down.  Is anyone related to the Noyes taking their facebook pages down?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 09, 2011, 07:30:36 PM »

Locals Gather To Honor Life Of Celina Cass..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 09, 2011, 07:31:27 PM »

I forgot to post the link...

Locals Gather To Honor Life Of Celina Cass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq9mxzv-l3I&feature=player_embedded
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 09, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »

Community Holds Memorial Service For 11-Year-Old Celina Cass ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NxK8htfB8&feature=player_embedded

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 09, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

Denise G Skidgel
Denise Noyes
Colebrook, NH
Dixville Notch, NH
Dixville, NH
intelius.com
intelius.com
intelius.com
Dusty Lee Skidgel
Wendell G Noyes
Christophe J Noyes

Christopher must be WN's son but who does Nick belong to

I believe Nick is a younger (than Christopher) son of Wendell and Denise .
Dusty Skidgel had some comment on his FB wall where Nick wrote "don't tell Mom".....they were joking about something....
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: August 09, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »

Now the link for Denise Cotnoir Noyes Skidgel is down.  Is anyone related to the Noyes taking their facebook pages down?

This is really interesting .

I was looking at it earlier this afternoon.  I wonder if her husband's FB is down.  Dusty Skidgel.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 09, 2011, 07:58:11 PM »

Tears at memorial for Celina Cass, 11, as the search for answers continues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024156/Celina-Cass-memorial-The-search-answers-continues.html

I think that Celina, Kayla and Kevin all look like Louisia.  They all have the same prominent top overbite of their teeth.  Celina and Kevin look almost identical and even though Kayla has different coloring, I think she still looks them.  Neither Celina nor Kayla look like Adam. 

This is what leads me to believe that Kevin is Louisia's child even though she might have given him the same last name as his father.  It probably also contributed to him living with them.

If you notice, Adam Jr. looks like his father.  Adam, Sr. has stated that both Celina and Kayla are his children but never mentions Kevin.

This has been twirling in my had for quite some time because it bothers me to think that if they have the same parent he would still do something to harm her.

I think that Adam jr and Kayla look very much alike. 

Adam is a half brother..not full brother... per the Chronicle articles..and that makes sense.

I do admit there is a strong resemblance between Kevin and Celina..perhaps he is also her half brother. 

I don't see how that helps solve the murder though.  Meaning the relationships are what they are..we need to know what went on and who is responsible.  We know Adam jr wasn't in the house at the time.  We know her sister wasn't in the house at the time.  We know 3 people who should have been in the house..Kouisa, Wendall and Kevin.  But that's all we know. 

Who rented the upper floors?  Did Kevin have others over that night..did other people in the building have others over that night?

Did everyone in town know that the girls slept in the basement?  Was that side door locked..was the front door locked?   Who else in town might have known she slept on the couch when her sissy was away? 

What we need to know is who Celena was in contact with that night.  Certainly family in the house is always the first to look at.  Then we have to ask why Celina would have been murdered by either her family and friends?  What happened between 9 pm Monday 7/25 and 8 am 7/26?  And why..who among those contacts would want to murder her..she is only 11 years old..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #632 on: August 09, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »

Great job tcumom.

Patti ~ Thanks.  I've been doing research for waaayyy too many years to admit! 
I enjoy it so much. 
If only the reason for this research was for fun.

I have a feeling Wendell was the blacksheep of that generation....not that we don't all have them....just not to his extent.   

Hi monkey's,

A couple links for Vermont and NH - not fully loaded.
https://familysearch.org/search/collection/list#page=1&region=NORTH_AMERICA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #633 on: August 09, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »

What is nice (sometimes) www.findagrave.com, occasionally, obits, not too often.  I am a member of find
findagrave.com, for a few years now.  I asked a wonderful volunteer, if she would take my gr-grandfathers grave, she
did, and took photos of all the kin folks, just for kindness. an angelic monkey

P.S. it is free to register,

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: August 09, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »

What is nice (sometimes) www.findagrave.com, occasionally, obits, not too often.  I am a member of find
findagrave.com, for a few years now.  I asked a wonderful volunteer, if she would take my gr-grandfathers grave, she
did, and took photos of all the kin folks, just for kindness. an angelic monkey

P.S. it is free to register,

How cool !!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 09, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »

Adam is a half brother..not full brother... per the Chronicle articles..and that makes sense.

I do admit there is a strong resemblance between Kevin and Celina..perhaps he is also her half brother. 

I don't see how that helps solve the murder though.  Meaning the relationships are what they are..we need to know what went on and who is responsible.  We know Adam jr wasn't in the house at the time.  We know her sister wasn't in the house at the time.  We know 3 people who should have been in the house..Kouisa, Wendall and Kevin.  But that's all we know. 

Who rented the upper floors?  Did Kevin have others over that night..did other people in the building have others over that night?

Did everyone in town know that the girls slept in the basement?  Was that side door locked..was the front door locked?   Who else in town might have known she slept on the couch when her sissy was away? 

What we need to know is who Celena was in contact with that night.  Certainly family in the house is always the first to look at.  Then we have to ask why Celina would have been murdered by either her family and friends?  What happened between 9 pm Monday 7/25 and 8 am 7/26?  And why..who among those contacts would want to murder her..she is only 11 years old..

I understand what you're saying about the family relationships.  You're right.  It won't solve the crime.

For myself, I guess the family background *is* something we can try to figure out . . . something we can do while waiting to hear some news.

Unfortunately, again just speaking for myself, none of the questions you've asked pertaining to the crime itself, have answers (that I'm aware of) and I'm on pins and needles waiting for news.

I didn't explain myself well, but I hope you got the jist of it. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 09, 2011, 09:34:45 PM »

What I am saying is..this crime..and my dear friend Blink will get this..will only be sovled by "boots on the ground".

Meaning the family relationships are what they are..we can approve, disapprove..stand in between..but the point is..up until that murder..as far as we know..there was not one onunce of murder in either of Wendall's or Kevin's past.  Not ounce of either of them going up against the system other then Wendall being mentally ill and Kevin stealing cars. 

I am not saying either of these two are innocent of the crime..but this crime would mean both had jumped to a different level.  And that happens a lot..Casey A for instance.  Criminal if ever there was one..but unless you knew her the way her family did there wasn't anything there to suggest this would happen.  After the fact we find she was a lousy mother..still many lousy mothers don't have enough ambition to murder their children..but she did.  I use the word ambition because to carry out her crime that's what it took..ambition.  That wasn't a once and done....that was a vendetta against her child and family.

This is an 11 year old girl who was murdered.  Was it an accident, was it an overdose to seduce her, was it to keep her quiet about things she saw, to keep her quiet about things that happened with her that night?  We don't know..and that's why only boots on the ground will solve this case.  Someone other then the perp knows somethings we don't about what went on in that building..not just her apartment.  The whole building is sealed..not just the first floor and basement...and no one here has mentioned that fact.  The apartment above her's was vacant..is that where the crime took place..or the basement..or was she taken from that couch out into the night against her will but with someone she knew?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: August 09, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »

Tears at memorial for Celina Cass, 11, as the search for answers continues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024156/Celina-Cass-memorial-The-search-answers-continues.html

I think that Celina, Kayla and Kevin all look like Louisia.  They all have the same prominent top overbite of their teeth.  Celina and Kevin look almost identical and even though Kayla has different coloring, I think she still looks them.  Neither Celina nor Kayla look like Adam. 

This is what leads me to believe that Kevin is Louisia's child even though she might have given him the same last name as his father.  It probably also contributed to him living with them.

If you notice, Adam Jr. looks like his father.  Adam, Sr. has stated that both Celina and Kayla are his children but never mentions Kevin.

This has been twirling in my had for quite some time because it bothers me to think that if they have the same parent he would still do something to harm her.

tcumom, I know what you are saying about waiting for information.  That's really a puzzle for me.  Nothing, zero, nada, zilch is being released about this case and it is very frustrating.  Even Nancy Grace, who I sometimes force myself to watch because she's great on knowing the facts of the case, has not been covering it.  There's nothing new to report, that's for sure, but Nancy Grace keeps certain cases in the public eye.  I find it puzzling that she's not even covering it.

But Gypsy DD, I agree with you 100%.  I don't see anyone in the extended families being involved whatsoever.  Even though it was helpful to find out that Wendell is a pervert and Kevin has been in trouble before (I don't trust either of them) I'm only interested in the family dynamics of Louisia, Wendell, Celina, Kayla and Kevin.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was in custody already or at the very least, being watched and questioned daily.  The bad part is that I don't think anything will happen with this case until an arrest is announced and I don't think that will happen until after the toxicology report comes back.  Again, I think LE knows but want to build a solid case.   
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 09, 2011, 10:14:54 PM »

Pam Villeneuve I am little adams mom and big adams ex wife, ok I understand majority of the services will be taken care of
Saturday at 10:12am

Pam Villeneuve I am little adams mom and big adams ex wife, ok I understand majority of the services will be taken care of
Saturday at 10:12am

Celina cass pam you don't know who i am? you use to come to my house with adam and little adam all the time. you were at my wedding were adam jump in the pool with all his coths on walet and every thing.
Saturday at 11:27am

Celina cass i can't get over how big little adam is. he's biger than all of you really tall and so hansome. you must be so proud of him. you fixen to be grandma!!!!!!! lol you so old .
Saturday at 11:33am

Celina cass go to my page and you will see my babys
Saturday at 11:34am

Pam Villeneuve i'm not sure know we were over roger and lees all the time. I really am having a mind blank here lol yes we r going to be proud grandparents cant wait He s a handsome big boy for sure
Saturday at 3:00pm

Celina cass wow i don't know what to say you were at my wedding. o well guess i am not rememerbale!!!!!
Saturday at 4:53pm

Pam Villeneuve message me
Saturday at 9:48pm

Pam Villeneuve Is it brenda
Yesterday at 9:39pm

Celina cass ya
Yesterday at 9:51pm

Found this on fb..Pam Villeneuve is Adams mom and big Adams ex-wife.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 09, 2011, 10:29:58 PM »

Celina cass my name is brenda i'm his cusin
August 4 at 4:35pm

Celina cass brenda gaffney
August 4 at 4:35pm

Lori Ramalho Hi Brenda! My name is Lori (as you can tell from my page) I will be sending a donation and would love to ensure that it goes to Adam. If its possible will someone please let me know how to do that? I am praying for you and your family. I am a psychic medium, if you need help that way too.
August 4 at 7:16pm

Celina cass the donation are set up with bank and we the other family try to get more help for her. but if you know aneythink about her mom that would speak for itself!!!!!!! yes her mom suck we tryed to get to dentests, doctors and so on. her dad has been in and out of hospital with heart problems he was in coma when this happened!!!!!!!!!!! people have given money to the mom and yes she did spend it on herself that why the bank is now in charge. also celina's little sis was taken from the home and will NO LONGER EVER LIVE WITH THEM!!!!!! she will be with her dad and older brother...her dad dose NOT HAVE A CRIMANAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!! yes he dose need help with him beeing sick and wanting to give her a nice service. thank!!!!!!
August 5 at 11:07am ·

Wow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.