March 29, 2024, 04:47:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397051 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »

what are the donations for exactly?

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: August 10, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »

They say they are for the funeral, burial and the memorial service.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 10, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »

Walter Laro, Adam's father, is the man who set up the donation fund -

Celina cass
any donation for celina send to adam laro care of walter laro columbia nh 03576 god bless all of you!!!!!
August 4 at 10:15am

2 people like this.
        Lori Ramalho what is the address to send donations to? I know it's Columbia but where????
        August 4 at 4:21pm

Since I'm on the Celina Cass community page, I don't understand why the woman who is running the page posted this -

Celina cass the donation are set up with bank and we the other family try to get more help for her. but if you know aneythink about her mom that would speak for itself!!!!!!! yes her mom suck we tryed to get to dentests, doctors and so on. her dad has been in and out of hospital with heart problems he was in coma when this happened!!!!!!!!!!! people have given money to the mom and yes she did spend it on herself that why the bank is now in charge. also celina's little sis was taken from the home and will NO LONGER EVER LIVE WITH THEM!!!!!! she will be with her dad and older brother...her dad dose NOT HAVE A CRIMANAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!! yes he dose need help with him beeing sick and wanting to give her a nice service. thank!!!!!!
August 5 at 11:07am · 2 people

My take on it is the families are very divided.  This page in particular seems to be pro Adam and very against Louisa.  Most of the other facebook pages have nothing but nice things to say about Louisa.  IMO
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 10, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »

My take on that FB is that the owner needs to give her diploma back.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 10, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »

Celina cass
any donation for celina send to adam laro care of walter laro columbia nh 03576 god bless all of you!!!!!

2 people like this.
        Lori Ramalho what is the address to send donations to? I know it's Columbia but where????

Since I'm on the Celina Cass community page, I don't understand why the woman who is running the page posted this -

Celina cass the donation are set up with bank and we the other family try to get more help for her. but if you know aneythink about her mom that would speak for itself!!!!!!! yes her mom suck we tryed to get to dentests, doctors and so on. her dad has been in and out of hospital with heart problems he was in coma when this happened!!!!!!!!!!! people have given money to the mom and yes she did spend it on herself that why the bank is now in charge. also celina's little sis was taken from the home and will NO LONGER EVER LIVE WITH THEM!!!!!! she will be with her dad and older brother...her dad dose NOT HAVE A CRIMANAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!! yes he dose need help with him beeing sick and wanting to give her a nice service. thank!!!!!!

Who is Celina's little sister..I thought Celina was the youngest?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 10, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »

I think it is a mistake ~ I have heard of no younger sibling.

We would have heard that by now, in my opinion.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 10, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »

I think you are right..either that or they are referring to Kayla as little sis...which would mean they don't know the family if they don't know Kayla was the older sister.  And Kayle certainly has seemed to be beside Mom throughout all of this....I think someone is trying to stir the pot.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 10, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »

Meant Kayla..not Kayle

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: August 10, 2011, 05:02:33 PM »

I think you are right..either that or they are referring to Kayla as little sis...which would mean they don't know the family if they don't know Kayla was the older sister.  And Kayle certainly has seemed to be beside Mom throughout all of this....I think someone is trying to stir the pot.

yes. 
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 10, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »

Denise G Skidgel
Denise Noyes
Colebrook, NH
Dixville Notch, NH
Dixville, NH
intelius.com
intelius.com
intelius.com
Dusty Lee Skidgel
Wendell G Noyes
Christophe J Noyes

Christopher must be WN's son but who does Nick belong to

I believe Nick is a younger (than Christopher) son of Wendell and Denise .
Dusty Skidgel had some comment on his FB wall where Nick wrote "don't tell Mom".....they were joking about something....

Don't know if this might be helpful but I was reading back through the local paper to see what could be gleaned.  I found this and after reading many of these papers it seems there is a lot of underage drinking going on.

Page 9 of the Coelbrook Chronicle
 ::snipping2::
N.H. STATE POLICE
On Oct. 10, at 11 p.m. N.H.
State Police responded to a reported
domestic dispute in
Stewartstown. Nicholas Noyes,
18, of Stewartstown, was subsequently
taken into custody and
transported to the Coos County
Jail for treatment and services
and was charged with unlawful
possession of alcohol. He will
need to appear before the Colebrook
District Court.
http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Oct22.pdf

This shows he is 18 yrs old.  Hope it helps.  I have to run now but will let you all know if I find anymore info that might be useful.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: August 10, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »

Celina cass

2 people like this.

Celina Cass in this case is the name used by the woman who opened that Facebook page (I think it's weird and confusing).  Even though the donations were requested by Adam Lero's father, Walter, the page is being run by Adam's cousin, Brenda Gaffney.  She is using a picture of Celina (weird again) as her picture on this  page so where it says Celina Cass, it is really Brenda Gaffney.

If you go back and read the exchange between Pam Villeneuve (in this case really Adam's former wife) and Celina Cass (in this case really Brenda Gaffney) you could tell that Pam V. was pissed offed and questioning whose side of the family was making this request.  Then when she found out that it was the Lero side, and not the Cass side, she settled down and that's when Adam's cousin really lit into Louisia.

That's where the confusion came in and I can fully understand why.

(P.S.  I don't know how to capture images on this forum.  I've looked around so if someone could direct me to a place on Scared Monkeys that explains this, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: August 10, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »

are any donation sites through a bank or are individual persons asking for the donations? or should donations be made directly to the funeral home as a better idea? Sorry if I sound skeptical, but I guess I am....sigh....

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: August 10, 2011, 11:29:49 PM »

are any donation sites through a bank or are individual persons asking for the donations? or should donations be made directly to the funeral home as a better idea? Sorry if I sound skeptical, but I guess I am....sigh....

On that site there were two places listed.  This one was listed before the picture was changed to Celina's picture -
Jennifer Clark Quarterman
okey dokey research info .. for donations the Celina Cass memorial fund c/o the Passumpic savings bank p.o.box 351 Lancaster nh 03054. .. banks contact information is 603-788-4715 they will happily answer any questions u have to do with the donation process...
August 5 at 2:51pm

Here's the other -

the celina cass memorial fund c/o the passumpic savings bank p.o.box 351 lancaster nh 03054. also for up to date news nh news WMUR
August 4 at 4:49pm

Both with the same address.  I'm skeptical for other reasons.  I'm sure the family could use the money.  Adam's medical bills alone are probably overwhelming.  However I feel  that the family is going to receive a lot of donations/money and I sure hope it is used to help Adam or help Kayla's education or some other good cause.

Celina was cremated and it was reported that she was "laid to rest" which I presume is burial.  This doesn't cost a lot of money.  As far as the memorial, I can't think of what they would have paid for since I'm sure the gymnasium was donated and speakers wouldn't charge anything.  I'm skeptical with this whole case.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 11, 2011, 07:43:15 AM »

Celina cass

2 people like this.

Celina Cass in this case is the name used by the woman who opened that Facebook page (I think it's weird and confusing).  Even though the donations were requested by Adam Lero's father, Walter, the page is being run by Adam's cousin, Brenda Gaffney.  She is using a picture of Celina (weird again) as her picture on this  page so where it says Celina Cass, it is really Brenda Gaffney.

If you go back and read the exchange between Pam Villeneuve (in this case really Adam's former wife) and Celina Cass (in this case really Brenda Gaffney) you could tell that Pam V. was pissed offed and questioning whose side of the family was making this request.  Then when she found out that it was the Lero side, and not the Cass side, she settled down and that's when Adam's cousin really lit into Louisia.

That's where the confusion came in and I can fully understand why.

(P.S.  I don't know how to capture images on this forum.  I've looked around so if someone could direct me to a place on Scared Monkeys that explains this, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.)

No doubt this woman needs a little more edumakashin!  I think she's definately on Laro's side and really doesn't know how to use FB too well.  Her heart is probably in the right place but could use a little more social grace.  Funds should never go directly to family, and that is MOO.  IMO she is really asking for help for Celina's Dad cause he is poor and in bad health but shouldn't.  I'll bet ole Stepdad is on some heavy painkillers, downers and psych meds.  All of which could knock poor Celina out for days.  Can't wait to hear the tox report.  Let me say I do hope someone gave her drugs and enough of them that she didn't know what the scum did to her. All MOO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: August 11, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »

Here is an example I've taken from the web by googling for funeral expenses in the state of New Hampshire:
http://www.phaneuf.net/_mgxroot/page_10875.php

There are various packages available, depending on the level of goods and services provided.  Pricing and services for cremation (as an example):

Direct Cremation

With over 60% of New Hampshire residents selecting cremation, our direct cremation packages provide value, convenience and affordability. All of our direct cremation packages include the professional services associated with a direct cremation, including services of funeral director and staff, local transfer of deceased from place of death into our care, refrigeration, our 10-step identification, security and control cremation process, pick up of cremated remains at our facility, and our 100% service guarantee. All cash advance items are in addition to the prices stated.
LIFE CELEBRATION PACKAGE

Our Life Celebration Package is for those interested in commemorating a life lived through a personalized memorial service. In addition to the items mentioned earlier, the Life Celebration Package includes:

Memorial gathering for up to one hour either at your place of worship (if allowed) or in one of our chapels, followed by the memorial service.
    Use of Urn Ark (if needed).
    Delivery of flowers.
    Choice of cremation urn.
    Choice of twelve custom memorial record packages.
    Personally designed flower selection.
    Electronic obituary placement.

Package Price: $3,605 Savings: $250

GRAVESIDE CREMATION PACKAGE

A graveside gathering, with or without clergy present, is a simple yet meaningful way to honor a loved one’s memory. In addition to the items mentioned earlier, the Graveside Cremation Package includes:

Coordinating and directing a cemetery committal service.
    Graveside setup with chairs and urn stand.
    Choice of cremation urn.
    Personally designed flower selection.
    Electronic obituary placement.

Package Price: $2,765 Savings: $150

"JUST CREMATION" PACKAGE

You can simply respect the wishes of those who "just want to be cremated." This basic package includes everything legally required for a cremation as mentioned earlier.

Please not that an urn is not included in this package.
Package Price: $1,995 Savings: $0

GENERAL PRICE LIST

These prices are effective January 1, 2011 but are subject to change without notice

The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
PROFESSIONAL STAFF SERVICES

Basic Services of Funeral Director & Staff..........................$995
Our professional service charge includes: twenty-four hour availability; consultation with family; preparation and filing of authorizations, certificates and permits; placement of obituary notices; and a proportionate share of our overhead costs. The fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremation, immediate burial and forwarding and receiving the remains.)
If you go to the link and read from here on down, you will see additional costs and they can add up quickly. Look and see how many might apply to a cremation and service as was provided for Celina. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 11, 2011, 07:49:09 AM »

I hate to say that having someone cremated is around 2k here in FL and if someone is dirt poor that is a lot of money.  Then you have the urn and a few other things.  I'll bet that was all taken care of by someone or donations but I'm wondering if Laro wanted to have her buried so he and the family would have a place to go visit but Mom decided to have her cremated by choice or by cost?  Maybe Mom said you can bury her if you can come up with the money.  Oh well, it doesn't really matter now.  Just little things to ponder over cause again we have a case where we know nothing!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #676 on: August 11, 2011, 08:11:06 AM »

Wendell and Kevin not in attendance at the memorial or the parade is a pretty big statement.  Strong indications of not only guilt but that others in the know (ie... friends and family) see them as guilty.

I've noticed several Noyes FB accounts being made almost completely private, some having the avatar pic removed, too.

Guessing they are distancing and/or circling the wagons.   

Good morning Monkeys

tcumom, CW618 and Pattianne like to dig, I found a new site,  (I think) a hitch, not sure, but I think it is a paid site.

I was just hoping to search, the searchie thing is not working for me. 

http://www.americanancestors.org/search.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 11, 2011, 10:37:35 AM »

Wendell and Kevin not in attendance at the memorial or the parade is a pretty big statement.  Strong indications of not only guilt but that others in the know (ie... friends and family) see them as guilty.

I've noticed several Noyes FB accounts being made almost completely private, some having the avatar pic removed, too.

Guessing they are distancing and/or circling the wagons.   

Good morning Monkeys

tcumom, CW618 and Pattianne like to dig, I found a new site,  (I think) a hitch, not sure, but I think it is a paid site.

I was just hoping to search, the searchie thing is not working for me. 

http://www.americanancestors.org/search.aspx

Thank you Seahorse!

Good morning monkeys! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 11, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »

Wanted to check in for any updates... I'm assuming Wendell is still in that mental hospital? What about Kevin? Anything? Did anyone find out where Jevin used to work?
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: August 11, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »

Have we heard any timeline on the toxicology reports?  How long do they typically take??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.