April 19, 2024, 10:42:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 400871 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #680 on: August 11, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

Wendell and Kevin not in attendance at the memorial or the parade is a pretty big statement.  Strong indications of not only guilt but that others in the know (ie... friends and family) see them as guilty.

I've noticed several Noyes FB accounts being made almost completely private, some having the avatar pic removed, too.

Guessing they are distancing and/or circling the wagons.   

Good morning Monkeys

tcumom, CW618 and Pattianne like to dig, I found a new site,  (I think) a hitch, not sure, but I think it is a paid site.

I was just hoping to search, the searchie thing is not working for me. 

http://www.americanancestors.org/search.aspx

Thank you Seahorse!

Good morning monkeys! 

One more site Titch for you, and Tcumom, and the other digging monkeys.

http://www3.familyoldphotos.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: August 12, 2011, 02:34:54 AM »

According to the FB page of Kno Tomorrow Louisa and Kayla have moved because they don't feel safe. They need donations for furniture as well as to pay funeral expenses. Kayla will be attending a new school.

Kno Tomorrow
We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!

15 hours ago

France Parker likes this.
        Lisa Cotnoir Skidgel why do they need to relocate?
        14 hours ago
        Stacy Hicks yea why??
        14 hours ago
        Tabitha Houle Vlk I don't blame them for a reminder everyday what happen so close to where the live a see on a daily routine to work, school ect it can be to much for human emotions, an sadly the people that live near an close to them its a open wound that will never heal in time an to grieve everyday more then the next. It is their chioce not anothers to question with out inderstanding. So you ask why then ask that to your self an see what you come up with being a mother an a sister that has lost so much.
        14 hours ago · 1 person
        Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
        12 hours ago
        Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ t
https://www.facebook.com/knotomorrowband

Wendell and Kayla are no longer FB friends, but she and Kevin Mullaney are still friends. Does that mean that they think Kevin had nothing to do with Celina's death? And they are suspicious of Wendell?

And Kevin, who knows where he is, but wherever he is he has a computer. He sent a message Tuesday to a friend:

Brittany Ames
I wanna feel that way
Yeah I wanna hold you close
Oh If you still love me
Don’t just assume I know ♥
Tuesday at 7:34pm

Kevin Mullaney I love u
        Tuesday at 8:01pm
        Brittany Ames lol thanks kevin.
        Tuesday at 8:02pm
        Kevin Mullaney Good
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: August 12, 2011, 02:59:59 AM »

According to the FB page of Kno Tomorrow Louisa and Kayla have moved because they don't feel safe. They need donations for furniture as well as to pay funeral expenses. Kayla will be attending a new school.

Kno Tomorrow
We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!

15 hours ago

14 hours ago
        Stacy Hicks yea why??
        14 hours ago
        Tabitha Houle Vlk I don't blame them for a reminder everyday what happen so close to where the live a see on a daily routine to work, school ect it can be to much for human emotions, an sadly the people that live near an close to them its a open wound that will never heal in time an to grieve everyday more then the next. It is their chioce not anothers to question with out inderstanding. So you ask why then ask that to your self an see what you come up with being a mother an a sister that has lost so much.
        14 hours ago · 1 person
        Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
        12 hours ago

Wendell and Kayla are no longer FB friends, but she and Kevin Mullaney are still friends. Does that mean that they think Kevin had nothing to do with Celina's death? And they are suspicious of Wendell?

And Kevin, who knows where he is, but wherever he is he has a computer. He sent a message Tuesday to a friend:

Brittany Ames
I wanna feel that way
Oh If you still love me

Kevin Mullaney I love u
        Kevin Mullaney Good

Okay, I think this is pushing the envelope a bit much.  It is one thing to ask for donations for funeral expenses but another to ask for money to buy furniture.  I still don't believe that the donations asked for by Adams family aren't enough for the funeral.  I have looked up and seen funerals with cremation that have come in at just hundreds of dollars.  Why doesn't Louisia feel safe?  Her pervert husband is in a mental hospital and I'm sure that if Kevin is under any kind of suspicion by LE, he is being watched like a hawk.  Above and beyond that, why doesn't she ask for police protection?  Her brother is a Chief of Police. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: August 12, 2011, 03:01:42 AM »

Celina Cass death draws more than a dozen investigators -

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110812/NEWS03/708129989
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: August 12, 2011, 07:23:52 AM »

Kno Tomorrow

15 hours ago

14 hours ago
        Stacy Hicks yea why??
        14 hours ago
        14 hours ago · 1 person
        12 hours ago

Brittany Ames
I wanna feel that way
Oh If you still love me

Kevin Mullaney I love u
        Kevin Mullaney Good

Okay, I think this is pushing the envelope a bit much.  It is one thing to ask for donations for funeral expenses but another to ask for money to buy furniture.  I still don't believe that the donations asked for by Adams family aren't enough for the funeral.  I have looked up and seen funerals with cremation that have come in at just hundreds of dollars.  Why doesn't Louisia feel safe?  Her pervert husband is in a mental hospital and I'm sure that if Kevin is under any kind of suspicion by LE, he is being watched like a hawk.  Above and beyond that, why doesn't she ask for police protection?  Her brother is a Chief of Police. 

Which brother is a chief of police? Where? I must have missed that tidbit somehow. The only Cass in LE I remember reading about is Stephen Cass, Police Chief of Colebrook.

She only has 2 brothers according to her father's obit - Del O and Donny. Del works for the NH DOT as a bridge maintainer.
http://admin.state.nh.us/directory/procSearch_internet.asp?FName=del&LName=Cass&lstDepts2=&btnSearchPeople=Search+by+Name

So, is it Donny (Don A)?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: August 12, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »

She wants everyone to send her money to relocate, that is nutz.
If she does moves, it should be in a basement. 
Hope no one sends her money for this.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 12, 2011, 08:40:07 AM »

I debated about posting this, as this is not a concrete *fact* . . . a few days ago a comment was made that I felt was geared towards some of us (I said *some* 'cause it makes me feel better. ha) who were researching the family background . . . that we should stick to the facts, and the family dynamics had nothing to do with the investigation.

I am paraphrasing the above remarks, but I felt  Embarassed and  .  So, I just decided not to post much.

Now, with all that said, I am posting the FB of the woman with the reddish-blonde hair who was constantly by Louisia's side during the events.  I haven't read all of the wall comments, and heck, by the time I go back there, she may have deleted everything! 

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.umlah?sk=wall
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: August 12, 2011, 08:42:27 AM »

::snipping2::

Brittany Ames
I wanna feel that way
Oh If you still love me

Kevin Mullaney I love u
        Kevin Mullaney Good

yuck and ick .
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 12, 2011, 08:46:07 AM »

Too much coffee this morning . 

Comments:

1.  Gee, I wonder if she just left all the furniture at the house, and decided to *start fresh.*  interesting.

2.  I wouldn't be one bit surprised if, in fact, the funeral home donated their services and the urn for her remains. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:53 AM »

She wants everyone to send her money to relocate, that is nutz.
If she does moves, it should be in a basement. 
Hope no one sends her money for this.

Agree.  I think she's being given some bad advice.  If she were a celebrity, I'd say her *handlers* need to get a grip .

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if some others might benefit from some (her) new furniture, too. 
Tacky, I know .  But, I am saying it aloud, anyway! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: August 12, 2011, 08:56:38 AM »

tcumom...I have felt the same way before in certain cases. I recall seeing a post like that on a man's wall that had never met Celina...so, I doubt that he really knew if the family dynamics was important or not. You are here trying to help bring children and/or adults home. Sometimes things need to be looked at that the family really doesn't want to admit could play a part in why the person is missing. If we only looked in one particular direction we would miss a lot.  You are doing a great job.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 12, 2011, 09:01:29 AM »

labubske ~ thanks, and that's why we are here ~ to bring justice for Celina 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: August 12, 2011, 12:25:06 PM »

I debated about posting this, as this is not a concrete *fact* . . . a few days ago a comment was made that I felt was geared towards some of us (I said *some* 'cause it makes me feel better. ha) who were researching the family background . . . that we should stick to the facts, and the family dynamics had nothing to do with the investigation.

I am paraphrasing the above remarks, but I felt  Embarassed and  .  So, I just decided not to post much.

Now, with all that said, I am posting the FB of the woman with the reddish-blonde hair who was constantly by Louisia's side during the events.  I haven't read all of the wall comments, and heck, by the time I go back there, she may have deleted everything! 

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.umlah?sk=wall

Thank goodness you said it. I thought I was being overly sensitive, then decided it was sour grapes on their part. LOL

I think family dynamics, backgrounds, relationships are extremely telling. Why else does LE look first to the people closest to the victim, then, radiate out from their circle? Because in 86% of murders there was a known or unknown relationship between victim and perp. And what are the monkey researchers looking for? Relationships, known and unknown.

Here is a summary from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=941).
Summary findings
Males were more likely to be violently victimized by a stranger than a nonstranger, and females were more likely to be victimized by a friend, an acquaintance, or an intimate.

Among male homicide victims in 2007, 16% were murdered by a family member or intimate partner. Of male homicide victims, 2% were killed by a spouse or ex-spouse and 3% were killed by a girlfriend or boyfriend. Over half (54%) were killed by others they knew, and 29% were killed by strangers.
    About 7 in 10 female rape or sexual assault victims stated the offender was an intimate, other relative, a friend, or an acquaintance.
    Seventy-four percent of males and 48% of females stated they did not know the individual(s) who robbed them.
    Intimates were identified by the victims of workplace violence as the perpetrator in about 1% of all workplace violent crime.
    About 40% of the victims of nonfatal violence in the workplace reported that they knew their offender.
    For murder victims, 43% were related to or acquainted with their assailants; 14% of victims were murdered by strangers, while 43% of victims had an unknown relationship to their murderer in 2002.
    Two thirds of murders of children under the age of 5 were committed by a parent or other family member.

So, keep up the research. It is much better to know too much than not enough in these situations.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #693 on: August 12, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »

Good afternoon monkey's,

How could anyone even think of relocating, before justice is reached for Celina? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 12, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »

Glad I wasn't alone in my *take* on the remarks.

With that said, on Julie Woods FB wall, she is very upset over some *people* evidently moving near/into the same house or maybe apartment as her son and his family (they have 2 daughters)......

Read the comments....it is very telling . . .

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001870634884&sk=wall

Julie Woods
Why would u move where there is a family with two young girls & in the same house??....i'm sorry if it sounds mean. Now I have to fear for my family???
Wednesday at 16:42

Douglas Grant UH OH WATS UP JULES
        Wednesday at 17:00
        Nichole Benoit Don't worry Julie... We are working on that..
        Wednesday at 17:08
        Julie Woods I hope so cuz i not feeling to good about it...
        Wednesday at 17:09
        Rita Germain What is this about Julie?
        Wednesday at 17:21
        Joanne Mathieu ‎?? everything ok Jules??
        Wednesday at 17:48
        Julie Woods it's not that i don't like my sons new neighbors.....it's the contrivecy & shit that surrounds them
        Wednesday at 18:16
        Lindsay Woods Dont worry mom Gerry isnt going to let anything happen! Him and i had a big talk... Everything will be ok!
        Wednesday at 19:15
        Brenda Venezia we wont let anything happen Julie....trust me.....
        Wednesday at 19:39
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin I don't know what is going on, but now I am sick with worry. I just saw Hailey last week.....my imagination is working overtime.....Could you email me??
        Wednesday at 19:46
        Sharon Belknap Hope everything works out fine for all of you!
        Yesterday at 08:16
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin Where is W? Not there I hope./////
        Yesterday at 10:02
        Julie Woods NO...not yet...
        Yesterday at 10:02
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin OMFW
        Yesterday at 10:03

There's more recent postings, too.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 12, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »

Good afternoon monkey's,

How could anyone even think of relocating, before justice is reached for Celina? 

At this point, nothing is a surprise with these folks.
I think someone is manipulating Louisia, perhaps with only good intentions.  I just don't get it.

It is definitely a different mind-set and world, in that neck of the woods. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #696 on: August 12, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »

marycat,

What obit names two brother to louisa?   

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 12, 2011, 12:53:39 PM »

marycat,

What obit names two brother to louisa?   

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

I don't think marycat is on here now.

You're right about those 3 names . . . maybe she's just thinking of Cass surname, and forgot about the Reed guy . 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #698 on: August 12, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »

Good afternoon monkey's,

At this point, nothing is a surprise with these folks.
I think someone is manipulating Louisia, perhaps with only good intentions.  I just don't get it.

It is definitely a different mind-set and world, in that neck of the woods. 

Everything bites us or blesses us, and running does not make you free, but the truth will.

::justice2NJ::

She just may skip town when the heat is on, it may be how she operates, IMO. 

I would not take a child out of her school, the gossip will follow them, where ever they go.

I would stay put and bite the bullet, so to speak, that takes guts, IDK if she has fortitude and patience.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 12, 2011, 12:57:41 PM »

I'm concerned that the longer this goes on, with no answers from the toxicology lab . . . that Celina will be forgotten .

Someone will be relieved. 

Reminds me of Gary Condit and 9.11.01  ~  he was forgotten. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.