April 24, 2024, 07:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 401342 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #740 on: August 12, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

I'm thinking way outside the box, but ... that Michael Green dude (hope I have the name right) that Celina supposedly was IM'ing that night . . . well, if the computer was in the family room, who's to say *someone* else (Wendell, Kevin) didn't just pretend to be Celina.   I mean, how convenient.

Of course, that means someone would need to be conniving, shrewd,  and manipulative in an intelligent sort of way . . . seriously, could they do that?  I just don't know.

You may be right on target (in my opinion) he may have been pretending to be CC.  WN was a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I think little Celina was gone before sundown, IMO. The family is cover their posteriors. This is just my view.

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: August 12, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »

I'm thinking way outside the box, but ... that Michael Green dude (hope I have the name right) that Celina supposedly was IM'ing that night . . . well, if the computer was in the family room, who's to say *someone* else (Wendell, Kevin) didn't just pretend to be Celina.   I mean, how convenient.

Of course, that means someone would need to be conniving, shrewd,  and manipulative in an intelligent sort of way . . . seriously, could they do that?  I just don't know.

You may be right on target (in my opinion) he may have been pretending to be CC.  WN was a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I think little Celina was gone before sundown, IMO. The family is cover their posteriors. This is just my view.

::justice2NJ::
I think you could easily be on target. 
It infuriates me that NO ONE (meaning Louisia) will say a word.  Maybe she is soooo intimidated and scared, she won't utter a peep.  I could see that.

She appears cowed, and like we said before .... a doormat.

The dynamics of that clan must be/have been something else.  Don't you know Celina loved and excelled in school, and what a blessing that escape was.....  Sad
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »

In today's Colebrook Chronicle News of the Week video, Charles Jordan reports that Wendell's vehicle is still in the possession of law enforcement but that Kevin's vehicle has been returned to him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/colebrookchronicle?gl=CA&hl=en

Bumped
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: August 12, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »

In today's Colebrook Chronicle News of the Week video, Charles Jordan reports that Wendell's vehicle is still in the possession of law enforcement but that Kevin's vehicle has been returned to him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/colebrookchronicle?gl=CA&hl=en

Bumped

I noticed that the newscaster (love his soothing voice  ) said that Kevin Mullaney's vehicle has been released back to him.   

Kind of surprised.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: August 12, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »

I debated about posting this, as this is not a concrete *fact* . . . a few days ago a comment was made that I felt was geared towards some of us (I said *some* 'cause it makes me feel better. ha) who were researching the family background . . . that we should stick to the facts, and the family dynamics had nothing to do with the investigation.

I am paraphrasing the above remarks, but I felt  Embarassed and  .  So, I just decided not to post much.

Now, with all that said, I am posting the FB of the woman with the reddish-blonde hair who was constantly by Louisia's side during the events.  I haven't read all of the wall comments, and heck, by the time I go back there, she may have deleted everything! 

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.umlah?sk=wall

It was my comment you were posting about..and you need to reread it.  No Monkey wink..it ain't cute.

I did not say I disagreed with looking at family dynamics..quite the opposite.  Family dynamics are how people interact that are related and know each other.  Ansectors long dead and first or second cousins with the last name Cass and a FB page who never met anyone involved but like to put on a show are not family dynamics....and they won't solve the crime.

I also posted when someone else said that the woman in the photos was Kayla..yes they did..that it was not her.  But I guess you missed that too.

I also believe that Casey A had less people delving into her family ancestors then what has been done here in such a short time. And all that does not change one thing...it will only be solved by people on the ground in that area with intimate knowledge of the people in that town. 

I do not find it odd that people are having fundraisers for Louisa and Kayla.  I do not find it odd that Louisa is moving.  I do not find it odd she may need furniture..do you or I know who paid for the furniture in that apartment..no..it very well may have been Wendall's..and since he is in the  hospital, as far as I know, there may be no way to reconicile that with him at this point.  In otherwords if Wendall owned the furniture just because he is in a hospital she can't just up and take it with her if she moves out.  That is against the law..you can't take what isn't yours.   Since the girls slept on an air mattress I am thinking furniture was not a big item in Louisa's mind..and I do not mean that in a negative way towards Louisa.  I don't think Louisa is trying to scam the town.  I don't think her cousin posting on facebook knows anything more then anyone else..and I think before write things on the internet they need to step back and think about how they would feel if it was them being talked about.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:02 PM »

Does anyone know where Wendall was the night Celina went missing?  I'm sure he checked into the hosp to buff up his defense strategy and buy some time before questioning and arrest.  He could have been using the name of a guy pretending to like Celina and lure her out of the house!  Oh, he's sick...just like Casey, pure EVIL.  IMO. I do think he did it if you can't tell.  Can one of our smart Monkeys email a news person?  It takes me an hour to type my point out so I wouldn't dare attempt to send a question and hope they understand.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: August 12, 2011, 11:40:02 PM »

I debated about posting this, as this is not a concrete *fact* . . . a few days ago a comment was made that I felt was geared towards some of us (I said *some* 'cause it makes me feel better. ha) who were researching the family background . . . that we should stick to the facts, and the family dynamics had nothing to do with the investigation.

I am paraphrasing the above remarks, but I felt  Embarassed and  .  So, I just decided not to post much.

Now, with all that said, I am posting the FB of the woman with the reddish-blonde hair who was constantly by Louisia's side during the events.  I haven't read all of the wall comments, and heck, by the time I go back there, she may have deleted everything! 

It was my comment you were posting about..and you need to reread it.  No Monkey wink..it ain't cute.

I did not say I disagreed with looking at family dynamics..quite the opposite.  Family dynamics are how people interact that are related and know each other.  Ansectors long dead and first or second cousins with the last name Cass and a FB page who never met anyone involved but like to put on a show are not family dynamics....and they won't solve the crime.

I also posted when someone else said that the woman in the photos was Kayla..yes they did..that it was not her.  But I guess you missed that too.

I also believe that Casey A had less people delving into her family ancestors then what has been done here in such a short time. And all that does not change one thing...it will only be solved by people on the ground in that area with intimate knowledge of the people in that town. 

I do not find it odd that people are having fundraisers for Louisa and Kayla.  I do not find it odd that Louisa is moving.  I do not find it odd she may need furniture..do you or I know who paid for the furniture in that apartment..no..it very well may have been Wendall's..and since he is in the  hospital, as far as I know, there may be no way to reconicile that with him at this point.  In otherwords if Wendall owned the furniture just because he is in a hospital she can't just up and take it with her if she moves out.  That is against the law..you can't take what isn't yours.   Since the girls slept on an air mattress I am thinking furniture was not a big item in Louisa's mind..and I do not mean that in a negative way towards Louisa.  I don't think Louisa is trying to scam the town.  I don't think her cousin posting on facebook knows anything more then anyone else..and I think before write things on the internet they need to step back and think about how they would feel if it was them being talked about.

While you make some valid points, you are also speculating on other things (i.e., the furniture may belong to Wendell).  That's what everyone here is doing at this point - speculating.  And since this is an open forum they should be allowed to do so however they see fit - whether or not it is agreeable to everyone.

I for one think it is absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous for anyone to be asking for donations for furniture when a child has been murdered.  And if Louisia wasn't aware that someone was asking for furniture donations on her behalf, she should now finally open her mouth and have them remove that request.

Nothing says grieving for a daughter who has been murdered and dumped into a river like riding on a float in a parade and allowing someone to ask for donations so that you can purchase new furniture.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: August 12, 2011, 11:40:27 PM »

Oh, Gypsy...I really thought that she was talking about the family member (can't recall his name) that was posting on his FB page that people should know the facts and the family dynamics have nothing to do with Celina's disappearance...this guy had never met Celina.  Or the girl that said about the same thing.  I guess I was off...so my response post to tcumom was in regards to that not anything that you posted...just so you know Smile

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 12, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

::snipping2::
According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Celina and her sister, Kayla, shared a bedroom in the basement of the apartment house – a finished room furnished with beds for both girls – not an air mattress on the basement floor, as has been previously reported.

There are a total of three bedrooms on the second floor: Louisa’s, another room in which family friend Kevin Mullaney was staying, and a third room where Louisa’s mother-in-law, Tommie Richards, was staying. Tommie, the Chronicle was told, has health issues and was staying overnight with Wendell and Louisa Noyes.

No one knows if Celina went downstairs to her room after her mother went to sleep. The Chronicle has been told that when Mullaney came home, it was around midnight, and he can remember coming into the living room and sitting on the couch; it was believed that Celina was in her bedroom, in her own bed.

The Chronicle also reported that Louisa, Kayla and Kevin have moved into a new apartment out of town. Kayla and Louisa were having a difficult time staying in the apartment, and Louisa felt it was better to find another place to live. Wendell Noyes is not with them because he checked himself into a mental health facility in Concord the day after Celina’s body was found. Four years ago, Noyes was declared a paranoid schizophrenic after some odd behavior.

TY 4DONKS..

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: August 13, 2011, 12:06:30 AM »

sorry if already posted,imgs of the service at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024156/Celina-Cass-memorial-The-search-answers-continues.html
Tears at memorial for Celina Cass, 11, as the search for answers continuesBy Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:10 PM on 9th August 2011

The circumstances and cause of her death still unknown, an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl's short life was celebrated on Monday night in a steamy school gymnasium, with friends and family members gathering to pay tribute to her in words, song and poetry.

Celina Cass was remembered as a spirited girl who was shy but starting to come out of her shell, and who always had a kind word.

Police have seized two pick-up trucks in their investigation - one belonging to her stepfather Wendell Noyes, who has a history of mental illness, and the other driven by another man who lives at her home.

Natasha Newell, who works with Celina’s mother Louisa Noyes, said other relatives, including Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024156/Celina-Cass-memorial-The-search-answers-continues.html#ixzz1UsOKMa00

more imgs
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/FBI-abduction-team-searches-for-missing-NH-girl-1608774.php
tommie?,and aunt or sister?
#8,#10,

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 13, 2011, 12:06:56 AM »

I blew the posting so badly, I just copied and pasted it in this new box.  good grief. 

That article gives me the willies, thinking about Kevin with Louisia and Kayla.  I know people probably think it's not a big deal, but that is disturbing to me.   So, I guess all this time he's been hanging around, just keeping a low profile. . . obviously, he doesn't work.

Yes, no mention of Kayla.  And, the Louisia's mom, Tommie staying there . . . but then, on the parade float it appeared as if they were strangers.  I guess it could have just been that particular shot or something.  Just trying to picture other reasons for why they seemed estranged.  Who knows .

I still don't get how Tommie and Louisia did not miss Celina that morning.  And, Kevin  *remembers* sitting on the couch when he returned home?  oh, okay?

Y'all help me with this.  At least we have a little more info.  Wonder if it's from that Amanda blah blah, whose FB link i posted this morning. hmmmmm

Not to me eother..I thin something was either reported wrong either or something with Kevin isn't right.  It was said b the first reporters of this story in the Chronicle that her pillow nad comforter were on the couch that morning she was gone.  It was also said she did not sleep alone in the basement with out Kayla and Kayla was at a sleepover at a friends.

Those stories don't meash..and I tend to believe the first story because I thought it came to the reporter via an interview with the lady that reported Celina missing ..who was brought there into the house by Kayla's searching.  If that woman was in the house that morning then she would know if a pillow and comforter were on the couch at that time.  Yes..it could have been someone else's..but not only she said that..but her aunt that lives in the house said Celina would sleep on the couch when her sister was away.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 13, 2011, 12:24:21 AM »

While you make some valid points, you are also speculating on other things (i.e., the furniture may belong to Wendell).  That's what everyone here is doing at this point - speculating.  And since this is an open forum they should be allowed to do so however they see fit - whether or not it is agreeable to everyone.

I for one think it is absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous for anyone to be asking for donations for furniture when a child has been murdered.  And if Louisia wasn't aware that someone was asking for furniture donations on her behalf, she should now finally open her mouth and have them remove that request.

Nothing says grieving for a daughter who has been murdered and dumped into a river like riding on a float in a parade and allowing someone to ask for donations so that you can purchase new furniture.

First of all..again..you and I don't know these people or this town.  You may think you do but you don't anymore then I do.

Who or where did you read "she"..I take it Louisa is who you mean, ever asked for anything  from anyone...

That's my issue..I posted above that I did not find it odd that someone would have a fundraiser for her..for whatever the person having the fundraiser wants to do for them.  Where do you find Louisa asking for this?  I haven't read anywhere that Louisa said she needed this or that and so they are having a fundraiser.  This is a very small town..and the towns around them are small.  I would think those people have the right to decide if they want to do a fundraiser and what is acceptable to them....we aren't there.  I don't find it odd for people to help each other in whatever way they can in small towns.  And I don't take it that Louisa put them up to this or told them anything.  I take it that she moved out..has a 13 year old daughter..has a daughter who is dead..and the town is helping in the best way they can.

For goodness sake..do you all really believe that Louisa is scamming the town for funiture..or that they would let her?  They aren't having a national fundraiser..they aren't asking for time on TV..they aren't selling pictures to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or going on HLN.  A local band is simply having a fundraiser.

That has been my whole point..this is a very, very small town....800 people..they are intimately aware of each other....more so then long lost cousins and long dead ancestors.  If you want to solve this crime..boots on the ground..keep your ear to the pavement..local people..people who rented the other apartments in that house..that is who know the family dynamics..not cousins they never met or dead ancestors.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: August 13, 2011, 12:28:01 AM »

It's been cleared up that Tommie is Wendell's mother and was sleeping on the second floor that night due to health issues.  She left the next morning.

As far as Kevin, it's also been cleared up that his red pickup has been returned to him by police and Wendell's is still in police custody.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: August 13, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »

First of all..... you need to re-read my post.  I never claimed to know the people of this town.  Please show me where I stated that. 

Secondly, please don't put words into my mouth.  Again, I never stated that Louisia was asking for donations for furniture.  Please re-read - I used the word anyone, following it up with -  And if Louisia wasn't aware that someone was asking for furniture donations on her behalf, she should now finally open her mouth and have them remove that request.  So please don't misquote me since it's clear what I said.

Thirdly and finally, I never said that I think that Luisiia is scamming the town for furniture and I don't like when people misconstrue and twist around a post.

I am simply stating that it is my opinion that no one should be asking for donations for anything other than funeral expenses and should not be including expenses for moving issues.  Please remember that I said "no one". 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 13, 2011, 12:50:12 AM »

I for one think it is absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous for anyone to be asking for donations for furniture when a child has been murdered.   And if Louisia wasn't aware that someone was asking for furniture donations on her behalf, she should now finally open her mouth and have them remove that request.

See..my point exactly..where did you read that Louisa was asking for donations of any kind..much less furniture?

I read a blurb by a band that is having a fundraiser for the family that they hope to raise money for them.  I also read that they need new furniture in that same blurb because of moving out.   Does that mean Louisa asked them to do that...IDK and neither do you.  And if they actually need the furniture..and the band wants to provide it through a fundraiser..and the people who go are aware of that fact when they buy their tickets and if they then donate extra money..what harm does that do to anyone?

Why when a woman's 11 year old daughter has just been murdered would you do this?  She has not been named as a suspect even by you.  Do you think she has an ulterior motive..that she will resell the furniture in the little shop she works at/  I know you do not think that..or atleast I hope you do not.  This lady, Louisa, obviously worked and yet lived hand to mouth..as many people do right now in our economy.  So what is the point of bashing her and the people in the town that want to help her?  I just don't get that ..

I might not ride a float in my child's honor..but then again who knows..I am not in that position.  Small town events..this one dedicated to her daughter remember..are different.  I live in a very small historical town..believe me they are different then big cities and even small towns outside of big cities.  Although she may not have wanted to do that..and the others on the float may not have either..they may have felt it was the right thing to do at the time given the way the town supported them.  Grief is a very funny thing..

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: August 13, 2011, 12:51:20 AM »

It's been cleared up that Tommie is Wendell's mother and was sleeping on the second floor that night due to health issues.  She left the next morning.

As far as Kevin, it's also been cleared up that his red pickup has been returned to him by police and Wendell's is still in police custody.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Aug12.pdf

Kevin’s vehicle has been
reportedly released and will be
returned to him

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: August 13, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »

I for one think it is absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous for anyone to be asking for donations for furniture when a child has been murdered.   And if Louisia wasn't aware that someone was asking for furniture donations on her behalf, she should now finally open her mouth and have them remove that request.

See..my point exactly..where did you read that Louisa was asking for donations of any kind..much less furniture?

I read a blurb by a band that is having a fundraiser for the family that they hope to raise money for them.  I also read that they need new furniture in that same blurb because of moving out.   Does that mean Louisa asked them to do that...IDK and neither do you.  And if they actually need the furniture..and the band wants to provide it through a fundraiser..and the people who go are aware of that fact when they buy their tickets and if they then donate extra money..what harm does that do to anyone?

Why when a woman's 11 year old daughter has just been murdered would you do this?  She has not been named as a suspect even by you.  Do you think she has an ulterior motive..that she will resell the furniture in the little shop she works at/  I know you do not think that..or atleast I hope you do not.  This lady, Louisa, obviously worked and yet lived hand to mouth..as many people do right now in our economy.  So what is the point of bashing her and the people in the town that want to help her?  I just don't get that ..

I might not ride a float in my child's honor..but then again who knows..I am not in that position.  Small town events..this one dedicated to her daughter remember..are different.  I live in a very small historical town..believe me they are different then big cities and even small towns outside of big cities.  Although she may not have wanted to do that..and the others on the float may not have either..they may have felt it was the right thing to do at the time given the way the town supported them.  Grief is a very funny thing..

I see that you did not read my reply or you would know that I clearly did not say that Louisia (correct spelling) was asking for donations of any kind, much less furniture.  I am aware that the Lero family asked for donations for funeral expenses, which is understandable.  Also, it was a band throwing a fund raiser.  So please stop putting word in my mouth because I really resent it.  I don't know how else to make this clear to you so except to ask you to please re-read my above post. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 13, 2011, 01:52:17 AM »

Pattianne..If you look at my history of posting here on SM you will know I do not put words in people's mouths..I find they do that themselves and I do that enough for my own self..if you get what I mean.

I just want to have Celina's murderer in jail..and the ancestors aren't doing that for me.  That was my only point.  Well..besides the one about boots on the ground..and that I stick with..unless we are there, we really don't have much of a handle on this one..the townspeople do though..and the ones that were close aren't talking..we don't even know who else lived in the house/building besides her aunt and cousin.  It has been a very closed community and a closed investigation.  Let's hope that helps get the info they need and put the perp behind bars.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: August 13, 2011, 09:28:53 AM »

I am still wondering about the difference in where they slept from the first reports to today.

The first reports were air mattresses in the basement with Celina sleeping on the couch when Kayla was away.  The Chronicle said that Celina's comforter and pillow were on the couch the next morning.  Now we hear Kevin came home and watched TV on that couch..nothing more about the comforter and pillow.

Did Celina sleep on the couch..did she ever make it to bed that night...or did all this happen before Kevin got home at midnight?

Pattianne my apologies for offending you.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:20 AM »

Gmorning.
Hi dd!
As it stands with me, I can't read into/or believe what is put out for the public atm.
I'm just waiting for an official statement from Le department.
After saying that, they could throw another curve ball too, just like from the get go.  It's suspicious, well ya -  body was rapped in a blanket! 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.