April 24, 2024, 10:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 401475 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 17, 2011, 07:01:46 PM »

Celina's body was found on August 1st.  This article says toxicology report usually take 2 to 4 weeks but I remember at the press conference it was said  that they hoped to get it back earlier.  So today being the 17th, we are in the middle of the third week so it shouldn't be too much longer for the results.  Feels longer, doesn't it?

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/alcohol-abuse/features/the-truth-about-toxicology-tests
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 17, 2011, 09:04:19 PM »

NH town endures 'creepy' wait after girl's death

The Associated Press

CONCORD, N.H. — More than two weeks after searchers pulled the body of 11-year-old Celina Cass from the Connecticut River near her house, the lack of an arrest and answers to questions about how she died have cast a pall over her New Hampshire hometown.

Sad and edgy, residents of Stewartstown are waiting — for answers about the girl, justice for her family, peace of mind for themselves. The police's inability to charge a suspect, an autopsy that couldn't pinpoint what killed her and the lingering fear that a killer is at large are hanging over folks in the one-stoplight burg with 960 residents near the Canadian border.

::snipping2::

http://www.kjonline.com/news/NH-town-endures-creepy-wait-after-girls-death-.html
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 18, 2011, 09:30:01 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/18/reward_planned_in_11_year_old_nh_girls_death/

Reward planned in 11-year-old NH girl's death
The Attorney General's Office has scheduled a press conference for 10 a.m. Thursday to issue a plea for information on the death of Celina Cass of Stewartstown.
It's unclear whether the money will replace or supplement a $25,000 reward offered by the FBI before the girl's body was found.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 18, 2011, 10:50:02 AM »

Dear God, please bring justice to Celina's killer. This innocent little girl didn't even get a chance to experience life. Please show her happiness and undying love in heaven. She's in good hands up there...I just know it.

an angelic monkey
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:40 AM »

We finally have an explanation as to how he is related ~ hopefully, we'll hear something soon . 
Every morning before school, I check the news.  Nothing .  Maybe I'm just missing something .

Have any monkeys heard anything?

http://www.facebook.com/notes/dan-cass/where-r-your-balls-this-pm-scumbag/261625820531946

where r your balls this pm scumbag???!!
by Dan Cass on Thursday, 18 August 2011 at 20:04

so scumbags who killed celina more time has gone by and u think u have freedom.my question is how do u cope with being a scumbag?how do u cope with knowing u took a young 11 year old celina cass from her family and friends?does it make u feel like a man knowing u killed a little girl celina cass who never harmed u or anyone else?cause u know what i think about u by now and u know where u belong.i just want u to know that i am still looking and listening and i dont want u to sleep well knowing u are on my mind as well as many others that want u to pay for your crime.u are a animal that should be taken off our streets!!!u stole the innocence of celina cass and her family and friends and the coos county and more.i see people with chrome balls hanging from there cars and trucks i hope to someday see your balls hanging from my truck as well as i drag u from town to town as slow as i can from pittsburg to lancaster and back.scumbag ride of his life i will call it!!!

Dilshad Sharif likes this.
        Dilshad Sharif who is celina dan ? can she was your family member?//?????
        10 hours ago
        Sharon Ricker some have asked how is lousia related to your family of Cass's
        10 hours ago
        Dan Cass celina cass is my uncle deans grand daughter uncle dean was my father's older brother
        10 hours ago
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #825 on: August 19, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »

We finally have an explanation as to how he is related ~ hopefully, we'll hear something soon . 
Every morning before school, I check the news.  Nothing .  Maybe I'm just missing something .

Have any monkeys heard anything?

http://www.facebook.com/notes/dan-cass/where-r-your-balls-this-pm-scumbag/261625820531946

where r your balls this pm scumbag???!!
by Dan Cass on Thursday, 18 August 2011 at 20:04

so scumbags who killed celina more time has gone by and u think u have freedom.my question is how do u cope with being a scumbag?how do u cope with knowing u took a young 11 year old celina cass from her family and friends?does it make u feel like a man knowing u killed a little girl celina cass who never harmed u or anyone else?cause u know what i think about u by now and u know where u belong.i just want u to know that i am still looking and listening and i dont want u to sleep well knowing u are on my mind as well as many others that want u to pay for your crime.u are a animal that should be taken off our streets!!!u stole the innocence of celina cass and her family and friends and the coos county and more.i see people with chrome balls hanging from there cars and trucks i hope to someday see your balls hanging from my truck as well as i drag u from town to town as slow as i can from pittsburg to lancaster and back.scumbag ride of his life i will call it!!!

Dilshad Sharif likes this.
        Dilshad Sharif who is celina dan ? can she was your family member?//?????
        10 hours ago
        Sharon Ricker some have asked how is lousia related to your family of Cass's
        10 hours ago
        Dan Cass celina cass is my uncle deans grand daughter uncle dean was my father's older brother
        10 hours ago

"Uncle Dean" should be the late George D Cass.  George would be 70 years old if he lived.  The OBIT did not mention any
brothers, only a sister.  I guess they were frugal and limited a few people:)  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: August 19, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »

seahorse
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11926.msg1463059#msg1463059

"Uncle Dean" should be the late George D Cass.  George would be 70 years old if he lived.  The OBIT did not mention any
brothers, only a sister.  I guess they were frugal and limited a few people:)  IMO

seahorse, sometimes it s the person who takes care of the arrangements too, what they
add or dont add to the obit

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 19, 2011, 08:13:02 PM »

When Dan Cass originally began posting his FB remarks (link above from this a.m.), what stood out to me was that he was obviously so very upset (understandably!) about his cousin, Celina......and then he went on to say he'd never met her .

Heck, I have first cousins that I could run into on the street, and have no recollection whatsoever .   

So, I'm not saying it was weird or odd that they hadn't met......just interesting how close they live, and evidently not a lot of contact.

Oh, well, I'm over-explaining and rambling......just trying to say I was glad we now definitely know how Dan is related to Celina ~

whew. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 19, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »

Maybe I am understanding this ...but if Celina's grandfatherand this man's father are brother's..wouldn't that make Celina's mother..Louisa his first cousin?

If so..why not outrage for his cousin Louisa and what she is going through?   Not even a mention of her..This whole thing doesn't make any sense.  People who aren't even related seem to have more care for the immediate family (Celina's parents and sister)..and the rest seem to be looking for their 15 minutes of fame.  This man doesn't mention her sister, her Mom..nada..something isn't right there imo..I think he even knows them or what he is talking about..nor do I think he has any info that means anything..other then some face time on fb for him.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #829 on: August 19, 2011, 09:12:30 PM »

seahorse

seahorse, sometimes it s the person who takes care of the arrangements too, what they

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #830 on: August 19, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »

seahorse

Good evening Monkey's,

Thanks for enlightening me, cw618. This explains why George D Cass' Obit is not thorough.  He may have had a brother, who
perceded in him, the obit covered only who is living (or surviving him).

Louisia would be the first cousin to Danm, good thinking to the monkey who thought that out.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 20, 2011, 12:59:11 AM »

Maybe I am understanding this ...but if Celina's grandfatherand this man's father are brother's..wouldn't that make Celina's mother..Louisa his first cousin?

If so..why not outrage for his cousin Louisa and what she is going through?   Not even a mention of her..This whole thing doesn't make any sense.  People who aren't even related seem to have more care for the immediate family (Celina's parents and sister)..and the rest seem to be looking for their 15 minutes of fame.  This man doesn't mention her sister, her Mom..nada..something isn't right there imo..I think he even knows them or what he is talking about..nor do I think he has any info that means anything..other then some face time on fb for him.

Dan doesn't have much information, just what family is saying and I certainly don't think he is looking for "face time" on facebook.  This is his personal page and probably has no idea people are creeping on him reading his writings and posting them on blog sites.  He is writing what's in his heart..Celina was family whether he met her before or not, and he makes it pretty clear what he thinks happened to her and who is responsible.  His rage is over what happened to Celina, not her parents or sister, just Celina.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: August 20, 2011, 07:59:53 AM »

Dan doesn't have much information, just what family is saying and I certainly don't think he is looking for "face time" on facebook.  This is his personal page and probably has no idea people are creeping on him reading his writings and posting them on blog sites.  He is writing what's in his heart..Celina was family whether he met her before or not, and he makes it pretty clear what he thinks happened to her and who is responsible.  His rage is over what happened to Celina, not her parents or sister, just Celina.

I periodically look at his FB wall in hopes that he will have perhaps heard something about an arrest or questioning, before the rest of us.

Yes, he is very upset, and understandably so.  I feel bad for him, and am glad he's able to just say what's on his mind. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #833 on: August 20, 2011, 09:13:58 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

O.T.

Has anyone ever tried?

http://catalog.loc.gov/

This is The Library of Congress searchie thing Smile

There are free newspapers through the LOC, sometimes on weekends they can not be accessed, just haven't found the
free archives newsy link.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2011, 09:24:13 AM »

http://www.deadfred.com/index.php

I lost my touch with search engine's. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

Thanks, seahorse!  I'll have to try out the search engine and the Library of Congress.....
Trying to get back in the groove of teaching  , AND still obsessing over justice for Celina.

I keep saying.....I'm worried this will just fade away. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

Tcumom,

The way I found my long lost cousin was through "A Guest Book" legacy.com.  I first went to google archive newspaper search,
it is not free now but last year, it was)  I typed in her name, (believe it or not she was a bridesmaid in 1955), I typed in the
Bridesmaid name in legacy (died) and followed through to the guestbook (not in service) amazing I retrieved names, (by a miracle)  an angelic monkey  I typed in her name and she came up on a website!  Whew...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2011, 02:22:03 PM »

Seahorse ~ That is soooo cool about locating your cousin!  I enjoy the process of *investigating* and researching in genealogy . . .
I can imagine your excitement.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 20, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »

I get that he is upset over Celina..we are too and we aren't related.

What I don't get is his not even mentioning her Mom or her sister and his outrage for them..or asking people to reach out and help them.  Surely after something like this..if you were a first cousin..and lived in the general area..you would reach out to the immediate family.  Maybe he has and we just don't know.  I just find it odd all the talk about Celina and nothing about her mom and sister or helping them.  Obviously his cousin, Louisa could use some help right now..moving, etc.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #839 on: August 20, 2011, 07:59:00 PM »

Seahorse ~ That is soooo cool about locating your cousin!  I enjoy the process of *investigating* and researching in genealogy . . .
I can imagine your excitement.   

Yes, Tcumom, it was so much fun with all the steps. 

I feel a good vibration that Celina's killer will be brought to justice. I feel the Law is crossing their T's and doting their I's,
sort of like school Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.