April 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 400422 times)
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: September 22, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »

NH AG: Cass case declared a homicide
September 22, 2011

CONCORD, N.H.—New Hampshire authorities say they have determined a cause death for an 11-year-old West Stewartstown girl whose body was found in a river last month, but they aren't making it public while the investigation continues.

::snipping2::

http://www.boston.com/news/local/vermont/articles/2011/09/22/nh_family_meets_with_investigators_on_cass_case/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 22, 2011, 06:08:42 PM »

New Hampshire Authorities Say 11-Year-Old Celina Cass Was Murdered
Published September 22, 2011

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. –  An 11-year-old girl whose body was found in a river last month was murdered, New Hampshire authorities said Thursday.

Investigators said they also know what caused the death of Celina Cass. But they aren't making it public, because they say doing so could harm the integrity of the investigation.

"The investigation into the facts and circumstances of Celina Cass's murder remains active," Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said in a statement.

Celina was reported missing July 26. Her body was found a week later in the Connecticut River, not far from her West Stewartstown home.

A reward has been offered for information leading to an arrest. No suspects have been named.

Young said Thursday that the cause of death was determined through information gleaned from the investigation and from toxicology tests.

<snipped>

A family friend confirmed that Luisia Cass has separated from Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes. He has a history of psychiatric issues and has been in and out of hospitals since Celina disappeared.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/22/new-hampshire-authorities-say-11-year-old-celina-cass-was-murdered/?test=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 22, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »

THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE UPDATES.

I still feel tere is more here..I just don't know what.  Wendall by all accounts is the likely suspect..yet that makes him the likely fall guy for anyone else with a more sinster motive..  I can not decide if he won't talk about it because he was involved or he won't talk about it because of his mental condition..in other words..was this something that broke his mental health once again..or is he guilty of harming her?

Also interesting that the State is more or less doing PR.  They know it has been a long time for the family and residents of the town..and yet they seem to still have nothing.  Toxicology reports will only say if she was drugged..they will not say by whom..and so far no cause of death..other then being found in a river wrapped in a blanket.  No one saying she was choked prior, she died prior of a beating..nothing.  Yet the ME shoould know the cause of death was or was not drowning..was she put in the river alive and drugged..or alive and restrained..or dead from other reasons.  No word on any of this..and there should have atleast been a report by now that she was either either dead or alive when she placed in the river..the lungs show differences when a body that is already dead is placed in water vs a body that is alive placed in water and drowned.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #883 on: September 22, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »

I was wondering if the toxicology showed certain drugs that someone close to her had scripts for? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: September 22, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: September 23, 2011, 12:21:18 PM »

I am not surprised that this couple has separated either.
the article said that she is selling her house..I thought that she was renting the apartment in that house..no?

I think whoever said that she was selling the house misspoke. Another article said she rented and Wendell helped with the rent. I looked on the property records site and see no info under grantees for Wendell and/or Louisa Noyes or Louisa Cass.

Apparently the house has been on the market prior to the events of the past 2 months. The house has been listed for 689 days on the realtor site below per info under the overview tab. It also says that the basement was partially finished. There are photos, but I don't see any that I recognize as the basement.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/859-Washington_Stewartstown_NH_03597_M39772-64435?source=web
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: September 25, 2011, 12:28:21 PM »

Here is an article I came across from New England Cable News -

http://www.necn.com/09/25/11/NH-towns-skepticism-grows-in-Celina-Cass/landing_nation.html?&apID=6703e48311b845b8bb8c4a99cf1f8208

I'm starting to worry since it has been a really long time.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: September 25, 2011, 12:42:13 PM »

tcumom previously posted the facebook wall of Dan Cass but I'll post it here again -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

It's pretty interesting.  When you read it, go to the comments section because he tells exactly where Wendell Noyes it currently living.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: September 25, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »

Hey Patti, and any others who are interested.

Dan Cass (your link above) has added some info and comments in the past 2 or 3 days. 
Just interesting to me, that's all. 

Hopefully, the authorities are just biding their time . . .
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: September 26, 2011, 12:22:14 AM »

Hey Patti, and any others who are interested.

Dan Cass (your link above) has added some info and comments in the past 2 or 3 days. 
Just interesting to me, that's all. 

Hopefully, the authorities are just biding their time . . .

Hi tcumom,

This is an article from Boston.com -

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/09/25/nh_towns_skepticism_grows_in_celina_cass_case/

A piece of the article says - ::snipping2::Efforts by The Associated Press to locate a phone number for Noyes have been unsuccessful, and his family members have declined in the past to comment. ::snipping2::

They could find out just by reading the facebook wall of Dan Cass.  It's also new to learn that Wendall smashed a picture of Celina - never heard that one before. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: September 26, 2011, 12:27:12 AM »

Can't figure out what happened with the snipping.  Well, I can't edit my own post so I'll have to ask a moderator to correct it if it's important.  TIA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: September 26, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »

Can't figure out what happened with the snipping.  Well, I can't edit my own post so I'll have to ask a moderator to correct it if it's important.  TIA

The reason "the snipping" didn't work in your post above is you must leave a space before and a space after using one of the icons, otherwise it runs into the next letter and you won't see the image.  Look at your post and you will see what I mean.  It appears you clicked on the scissors for snipping but failed to hit space before typing Effort.  You can also type in the word snip or snipped in lieu of the scissors. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: September 26, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/09/25/nh_towns_skepticism_grows_in_celina_cass_case/

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

This kind of surprises me.  Not the divorce.  I am surprised no one has pitched in to help her, in that it appears so many people are angry, disgusted, and fearful of pervert Noyes. 

Here in Texas, one can literally file online for $200.00 or so.  Yes, I think that's a lot of money, so I'm not dismissing the cost.....just saying maybe there's some sort of cheap-o divorce filing there.

Oh, and surely, given the circumstances, an attorney would donate his services.  If there's little to no property, the paralegal would probably do most of the paperwork (would anyway, I'd think!).

Finally, please folks, don't take it the wrong way . . . good grief, I have no idea of all the issues going on right now......just trying to brainstorm as to *how* Louisia could divorce this sicko.  I am not judging her. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: September 26, 2011, 11:28:28 AM »

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

This kind of surprises me.  Not the divorce.  I am surprised no one has pitched in to help her, in that it appears so many people are angry, disgusted, and fearful of pervert Noyes. 

Here in Texas, one can literally file online for $200.00 or so.  Yes, I think that's a lot of money, so I'm not dismissing the cost.....just saying maybe there's some sort of cheap-o divorce filing there.

Oh, and surely, given the circumstances, an attorney would donate his services.  If there's little to no property, the paralegal would probably do most of the paperwork (would anyway, I'd think!).

Finally, please folks, don't take it the wrong way . . . good grief, I have no idea of all the issues going on right now......just trying to brainstorm as to *how* Louisia could divorce this sicko.  I am not judging her. 

Thank you MuffyBee.

I've been a paralegal for a long time and nothing is really cheap when it comes to lawyers.  I'm in Philadelphia but here's a link for a divorce in New Hampshire.

http://nhdivorce.com/nh-divorce/#q15

The cost problem comes into the picture because very few lawyers (at least here) do a divorce for a set fee.  Almost all bill on an hourly rate (billable hours broken down into increments) and this can be expensive depending on the amount of time spent on the case).  Even though the attorney will sit down with you to take down all of the information and have you sign Fee Agreements, etc., the paralegal does all of the typing of pleadings, making sure the divorce papers are filed correctly with the court, as well as making sure that the other party is served, even down to keeping the client informed on the progress of their matter.  The client is then billed on an hourly rate.  Most law firms here charge both for the attorney's time and the paralegal's time.  The client is also responsible for all  costs (i.e., the filing fee, a fee to the Sheriff's office for service. (or whoever the attorney uses for service), often even telephone calls, photocopies and correspondence.  All meaning that it is expensive even if you don't hire a lawyer just taking into consideration the court fees.

I don't know the laws governing divorcing a mentally ill person in New Hampshire and this could also be a problem, coupled with the fact that her daughter's murderer has not even been arrested yet.  It seems like Wendell is laying low and still either mentally ill or faking mental illness.  Aside from the money issue, I don't know if Louisia could deal with either the stress or the money issues of a divorce at this time.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 26, 2011, 12:56:32 PM »

Hey, Patti ~ I still can't believe my school is allowing this site to come up . . . shhhhhh!  Heck, they block FoxNews, CNN, and Drudgereport.  hee.

Okay, I've got ya on the attorney's fees/costs.  gosh, it just seems someone would be willing to do it pro bono . . . surely, it wouldn't take a massive amount of time dividing property, etc. even though the court fees (I guess) would be the same no matter what.

Oh, well.  I'll obsess about something else in this case and move on from the (no) divorce.

so sad it all is.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 26, 2011, 06:57:19 PM »

that divorce,i think it would be more complicated to get because of his mental state,seems
someone judge, lawyer, would have to have him declared ok, that  he understands what is
happening about the divorce,$$ or no $$, IDK the law on a mental issue,but it prob would
have some bearing,on the proceedings

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 26, 2011, 07:02:47 PM »

that divorce,i think it would be more complicated to get because of his mental state,seems
someone judge, lawyer, would have to have him declared ok, that  he understands what is
happening about the divorce,$$ or no $$, IDK the law on a mental issue,but it prob would

makes sense to me.  sure wish something positive would happen, and soon.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: September 26, 2011, 07:50:30 PM »

This is all I could find on New Hampshire divorce laws so far.

http://www.usdivorcelaws.com/new-hampshire-divorce-law
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 27, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »

After reading that article on NH divorce it appears it could get costly for Celina's Mom at this point if Wendall protested at any point...particularily the sharing of the retirement and pensions part..and I would imagine that is something she simply can't afford. 

I also think she may want to divorce him right now..but her plate is already full with trying to work at her friends thrift shop and also with caring for her other daughter.  Understandably it has been said that her other daughter is afraid to be alone and fearful in general now..heck she is only 13 years old..and who wouldn't be fearful, child or adult, after the murder of your sister..with no arrests?

Between her moving, caring for her daughter, part time work and then her greiving this has got to be so hard on her.  I imagine she feels as long as Wendall is out of the picture for the moment that is the best she can afford financially and emotionally.  I sure hope that authorities have gotten this family some counseling... to have to deal with all these issues at once must be overwehlming to say the least.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 28, 2011, 09:29:51 AM »

pattianne

TY,does seem complicated,even the no fault/uncontested D,seems complicated
ive never divorced so it all seems complicated to me

when my 2nd and 3rd cuz were murdered,and not knowing who did it for a couple of months
put the fam in a state of fear,it was execution style,no robbery or rape,the 3yr old hid in attic
she had counseling for yrs,as did the grandP

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.