March 28, 2024, 06:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396997 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 02, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »

Celina Cass  
   an angelic monkeyRest in Peace   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:08:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 12:06:16 AM »

Everyone still in the old thread?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:54 AM »

Nope, I'm here.  It seems like I'm good at screwing up quotes but good at finding the new thread.  LOL

I know the Anthonys are dysfunctional but this whole extended family takes the cake.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »

I am here too but not for long...after 11 o clock and I have 3 grand daughters here staying the night...they finally fell asleep watching Rio...Grammy going to bed soon too
Hope we get some answers and maybe an arrest tomorrow..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0804grandad_cries_out_for_justice_celina_cass_murder/

Celina Cass’s grandfather cries out for justice
By Marie Szaniszlo And John Zaremba
Thursday, August 4, 2011 - Updated 1 hour ago

I just hope justice is brought and whoever’s responsible gets the max because that little girl didn’t deserve that,” Wally Laro told the Herald yesterday. “I don’t want no Casey Anthony.”

::snipping2::

Granite State cops from the Major Crimes Unit also removed barrels of evidence yesterday at the girl’s home in West Stewartstown after securing a search warrant. The girl’s death is being ruled suspicious, with further autopsy and toxicology results pending.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 12:32:54 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0804grandad_cries_out_for_justice_celina_cass_murder/

Celina Cass’s grandfather cries out for justice
By Marie Szaniszlo And John Zaremba

Thursday, August 4, 2011 - Updated 1 hour ago

I just hope justice is brought and whoever’s responsible gets the max because that little girl didn’t deserve that,” Wally Laro told the Herald yesterday. “I don’t want no Casey Anthony.”

snip

Granite State cops from the Major Crimes Unit also removed barrels of evidence yesterday at the girl’s home in West Stewartstown after securing a search warrant. The girl’s death is being ruled suspicious, with further autopsy and toxicology results pending.

snip

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

This was snipped from the very first page.

He said Cass gets along with her family and had no medical issues that would prompt her to leave.

"She never goes out of the house," Noyes said in a brief telephone conversation. He said Monday night was normal, and Cass was gone when he went into her room Tuesday morning.

Noyes couldn't think of anyone she would run away with, or anyone who would abduct her.

Her stepfather's message to Cass: "Get your butt home."

Why did he go into her room Tuesday morning to look for her if she has been sleeping in the basement?  I'm sure he knew the "houseguest" had been sleeping in her room.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »

I am very concerned about her sister Kayla. I hope she is safe and is getting counseling. She was the one out knocking on doors looking for her sister and probably feels responsible because she wasn't there. I keep looking at this picture and it speaks volumes to me.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »

Celina Cass Body being uplifted..

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 02:23:01 AM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/08/04/authorities_search_celina_casss_home_as_father_and_grandmother_wait_for_answers/

::snipping2::

Marcia Laro, Celina’s grandmother, said that the girl’s body has been returned to the family and that funeral arrangements are being made. The service will be private, she said.

“She was such a unique little girl,’’ she said. “She was adorable, lovable, trusting, happy.’’

Marcia Laro said she does not understand why Celina’s mother has not contacted her former husband since Celina vanished.

“We haven’t heard from her,’’ she said. “We’re confused.’’

On Tuesday, the day after Celina was found dead, her sister Kayla came to visit, her father said. They sat by the pond in the backyard and fished. She has held up pretty well, he said, as well as could be expected.

“She’s a strong little girl,’’ he said.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:55 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1106142606&sk=wall

Interesting reading from her cousin, Kristin Cass.  Did we hear about Celina's wet clothes being found in a truck?  May be just a rumor.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:59:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 02:42:28 AM »

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina%20Marie%20Cass

WEST STEWARTSTOWN – On Tuesday July 26, 2011 our lovely daughter Celina Marie Cass was taken from us.

She was born in Colebrook, NH on January 2, 2000, a daughter of Adam Laro and Louisa (Cass) Noyes.

Celina attended the Stewartstown Community School and played basketball for Canaan School. She enjoyed dancing, participating in yoga at her school, swimming and catch and release fishing.  She also enjoyed fashion and dressing up. Being with her family and friends was her greatest enjoyment; she was a Momma’s Girl.

Family members include her mother of West Stewartstown and her father of Columbia, her step-father Wendell Noyes of West Stewartstown; a sister Kayla Laro of W. Stewartstown, her brother Adam Laro of Canaan, VT, paternal grandparents Wally and Marcia Laro of Columbia; Nana and Papa Beverly and Elliot Hibbard: and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

Services are pending           

Donations maybe made in her memory to The Celina Cass Memorial Fund, c/o the Passumpic Savings Bank, PO Box 351, Lancaster, NH 03584.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 02:51:46 AM »

http://mockforums.net/thread-6140-page-13.html

Celina & Kayla

Nick Noyes step brother

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 02:55:42 AM »

Following along on this one. Like everyone else, we all know that Celina wouldn't have walked anywhere after dark-early morning. We all knew this wasn't going to end well either.    4Donks- the pic you posted concerns me too.  The sister looks as if she's recoiling from the male contact, IMO. Also, thinking someone (Wendell Noyes?) planted that sexy survey on Celina's FB page two days in a row, followed by the "Celina Cass Is 100% In Love" in a lame attempt to make it appear as though she met someone online and ran away.

I am equally alarmed that Wendell Noyes told the media that Celina never goes out.  So, how does she practice for the basketball team?  One of her friend's mom told the media that Celina would sometimes come over to play and liked their animals, especially the horses.  Why would Wendell Noyes say Celina never goes out?  That, in itself, is a huge red flag.  Eleven-year-olds do have social lives...at least normal ones do.  Anything less is definitely noteworthy to LE.  In my experience, shy kids that are too afraid to even speak to someone else without seeking reassurance from a sibling, absolutely do not go out for competitive sports.  The way I'm reading it, something or someone has made Celina feel afraid in a big way.  I'm guessing that something/someone is Wendell Noyes/the company he keeps.

I'm also guessing that Kayla went to a neighbor for help because she didn't trust she'd get help at home.  Which makes me wonder if Louisa/Wendell were incapacitated on Tuesday morning (hung over, sleeping off a high, etc.).  It occurred to me that Louisa may have taken a sleeping pill (Ambien, Unisom, etc.) and would not have heard anything Monday night-Tuesday morning. Of course, drugs (voluntary or involuntary) may have also come into play. Louisa definitely knew where not to go for help and that one act screams loudly and clearly, IMO.  I pray for Kayla because I think she strongly sensed Celina needed protection.  My prayer is that she is not haunted with survivor's guilt.  I have a feeling there's soooo much more to this and Celina was the weakest link and so became the target. I also don't believe the line about Louisa's girls are everything to her. I know way too many parents who would have the child(ren) sleep in their room or on the livingroom sofa/floor before they'd ever put their children down in a Victorian basement cellar.  It's dimly lit, cold in winter, dirt or concrete pad floor, claustrophobic, dirty, "buggy", and dreary. However, the overriding number one reason not to have them sleep down there would be if the house caught on fire (and it could in an old Victorian), the children might not be able to get out. No loving mom puts her girls down in the cellar basement on an air mattress while she lives upstairs in better digs. Loving moms sacrifice whatever it takes to provide for their children, doing without for herself first.  What mom puts an eleven-year old afraid of the dark child down in the cellar basement to sleep?  Why wasn't she finding out what was making Celina so very afraid of the dark, so very afraid to trust people, so very afraid she needed to vet new people through her older sister?  That is not normal eleven-year-old behavior, by any stretch.  Why did she seem to only shine at school, away from the family?  A loving mom would have been asking herself these questions and digging for answers.  A loving mom would have been following up with both daughters periodically to see how they were adjusting to the new stepfather.

Last, and certainly not least, was Wendell's statement that he went into Celina's room Tuesday morning (the room with her computer and the inappropriate sexually-themed early morning survey entry).  I don't know about you all, but the men in our family rarely (if ever) go into a child's room to wake them...that's a Momma job.  I found that equally odd as most stay-at-home parents let the children sleep in during the summer.  If Kayla spent the night with a friend, she likely didn't get home until mid-morning to noon. Notice Wendell didn't say what time he went into Celina's room on Tuesday morning. Very few men venture into a teen/tween girl's room to wake her because at that age, girls tend to be highly sensitive about their privacy and personal space. I'm getting the distinct impression there was a serious (deadly) lack of personal boundaries here: sex-themed FB links;  "Get your butt home!"; new stepdad (9 months) making sweeping statements confirming that Celina was a very frightened child; diagnosed mental problems + alcohol abuse (per Wendell's FB); and new stepdad (9 months) with sexual proclivities waking up tween and teen girls by entering their bedroom (with an an RSO brother and uncle).
All MOO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 03:01:47 AM »

Correcting my above post:
Louisa Kayla definitely knew where not to go for help...

Sorry about that!  Sleep-typing, y'know.  Calling it done for now.  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 03:35:38 AM »

After all these living arrangements discussed, we still have to know if Celina was really seen last sitting at the computer.

If she was sleeping on the basement, was the computer down there? Was the computer kept on the living room or other room she could access it?

Southernbelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 03:59:59 AM »

Beautifully expressed, ISpy--you laid it all out so very clearly, all the things that do NOT add up and show that to call this family "dysfunctional" is like saying that Hitler wasn't the nicest guy on the block! If/when this case goes to trial, I think you should prosecute the case!! 

Something horrible happened to this poor child and I agree that she absolutely did not go wandering out at night alone. Even family members stated that she was afraid of the dark. Thinking of that poor child banished to a (probably filthy) cellar gives me chills. Shows how much she was "cherished" IMHO!!!

I also wonder whether the "stepfather" and mom are actually married, not that this has any real bearing (??) on Celina's death. But I did think it odd that everyone seems to have a different last name!

And how about the bio dad? He was allegedly in the hospital when Celina went missing...but he seems oddly uninvolved in his daughters' lives. I know some people are like that, but it definitely does not "set well" with me. I'm not accusing him of being involved in whatever happened to this poor child, just saying he hardly sounds like "Father of the Year" material.

I wonder too--exactly what kind of "illness" has he been suffering? I think he said he's been in the hospital for 18 days??? Most hospitals I know kick you out after 3-4 days tops, unless you're on life support!!  He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who has huge insurance benefits altho I admit I know very little about him. I dunno, it just seems very odd.

RIP, sweet Celina. Sounds like that poor child never had a chance. 

Before crime is committed, conscience must be corrupted.~~Henri Amiel
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »

Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found
The body of 11-year-old Celina Cass was wrapped in a blanket when she was found in the Connecticut River on Monday, a source told News 9. More
Timeline: Cass Cass | Video
(Edit-fix typo MB)

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/index.html#ixzz1U4K0yN2W
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:08:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 10:05:25 AM »

Ooops, can u mix....was suppose to be cass......oh boy

Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:09:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 10:13:44 AM »

I am very concerned about her sister Kayla. I hope she is safe and is getting counseling. She was the one out knocking on doors looking for her sister and probably feels responsible because she wasn't there. I keep looking at this picture and it speaks volumes to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.