March 28, 2024, 07:55:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396959 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »

Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found
The body of 11-year-old Celina Cass was wrapped in a blanket when she was found in the Connecticut River on Monday, a source told News 9. More
Timeline: Cass Case | Video
Edit-fix typo in pharlap's quote. MB

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/index.html#ixzz1U4K0yN2W

this is so sad.  i think she was killed in the home. is it true that wendell noyes checked into a mental health clinic yesterday?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:11:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »

The mother is a real mystery. She hides behind blankets or friends surround her in public blocking her from sight. Step dad, bio dad, aunt, boss, paternal grand parents,Step brother and neighbours have all spoken out but not the mom. Very few facts about her.
Her boss states that she put her girls ahead of everything and they are her life yet she brings a man who is bipolar with a violent history into the home and allows an ex boyfriends son who is a convicted car thief to live with them and gives him the girls room and they are moved to an air mattress in the basement. I would really like some back ground on her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 10:26:54 AM »

Got real mad when I saw the article and watched the video.
Think that's why I messed 2 posts up......sry........

http://www.wmur.com/news/28763079/detail.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »

Does Wendall Noyes family have money?

Just curious because he had the newer F150 ..they aren't cheap.  He seems to be in and out of mental hospitals..not cheap..medications..not cheap.

And Louisia opens the consignment shop with the retired teacher friend..tough economic times to be opening a business where you need to pay rent on the shop each month and don't know if you will make enough to cover bills for the shop let alone pay you a salary.

Also Louisia married Wendall in Oct last year from the articles I read and then opened this shop soon after..the article on the shop was dated 12/2010.  Louisia looks happy and normal in that picture..her friend is a retired school teacher..things just don't add up to her then having someone in her life like Wendall and Kevin..and letting the girls sleep in the basement on an air mattress..one air mattress..her Dad didn't even say more then one.  Something is just really off in this picture.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 10:48:05 AM »

Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found
The body of 11-year-old Celina Cass was wrapped in a blanket when she was found in the Connecticut River on Monday, a source told News 9. More
Timeline: Cass Case | Video
Edit-fixed typo in pharlap's post MB

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/index.html#ixzz1U4K0yN2W

this is so sad.  i think she was killed in the home. is it true that wendell noyes checked into a mental health clinic yesterday?

sunshine - I saw that being said on another forum, but I have no link - the discussion had no link either.  I will keep checking.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:12:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »

http://www.wmur.com/news/28763079/detail.html

::snipping2::
The brother and mother of Cass' stepfather said he is not doing well and asked the media to leave him alone.
 ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/28763079/detail.html#ixzz1U4UlCG1B

This is the first I think I have heard anyone from Wendall's side of the family say anything since Celina went missing..and that's what they have to say..nothing about being devastated about Celina's murder..just leave Wendall alone.  What a screwed up world Celina lived in..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »

Copied from her Obit on the previous page.

Family members include her mother of West Stewartstown and her father of Columbia, her step-father Wendell Noyes of West Stewartstown; a sister Kayla Laro of W. Stewartstown, her brother Adam Laro of Canaan, VT, paternal grandparents Wally and Marcia Laro of Columbia; Nana and Papa Beverly and Elliot Hibbard: and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

BBM
Are these the maternal grandparents ?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 11:04:00 AM »

Just found this and wanted to share if anyone's interested:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Dan Cass
ANYONE WANT TO HELP TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO BAIL OUT 2 SCUMBAGS??
59 minutes ago

Dan Cass i will gladly supply them with a ride!!
        59 minutes ago
        Jon Farrar I've been working. What two scumbags?
        26 minutes ago

Dan Cass
well wenedell knucker noyes is pleading f or insanity.I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE U GET IT OLD FRIEND!!!!
about an hour ago

Carey Clark I don't know him but sounds like he is insane
        52 minutes ago
        Ginny Collins well didn't we all no it would turn out this way...if he could do a crime...he can do the time..
        36 minutes ago
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 11:05:52 AM »

Family members include her mother of West Stewartstown and her father of Columbia, her step-father Wendell Noyes of West Stewartstown; a sister Kayla Laro of W. Stewartstown, her brother Adam Laro of Canaan, VT, paternal grandparents Wally and Marcia Laro of Columbia; Nana and Papa Beverly and Elliot Hibbard: and many aunts, uncles and cousins.

BBM

Good morning monkey's,

4Donks,

The father George Cass died 2004, Beverly Hibbard (could be) the mother of Louisia M. Cass.

She must have been divorced from George Cass, because Beverly was not included in the Obit, if this is the Mom to LMC.

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/coos20040310.txt (Fourth Obit from top)

George D. Cass, 62, Obit, March 5, 2004: The family of Celina Cass from the 2004 obituary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:47 AM »

Does Wendall Noyes family have money?

Just curious because he had the newer F150 ..they aren't cheap.  He seems to be in and out of mental hospitals..not cheap..medications..not cheap.

And Louisia opens the consignment shop with the retired teacher friend..tough economic times to be opening a business where you need to pay rent on the shop each month and don't know if you will make enough to cover bills for the shop let alone pay you a salary.

Also Louisia married Wendall in Oct last year from the articles I read and then opened this shop soon after..the article on the shop was dated 12/2010.  Louisia looks happy and normal in that picture..her friend is a retired school teacher..things just don't add up to her then having someone in her life like Wendall and Kevin..and letting the girls sleep in the basement on an air mattress..one air mattress..her Dad didn't even say more then one.  Something is just really off in this picture.

Reportly he recieved two checks: a retirement check, and a full disability check, unconfirmed. 

Did she recieve State checks, for the girls?  Did she recieve money (under the table) from the Dad?

Did the "brother" come with a check, too?  State aid?   These are speculations, you get my drift 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina%20Marie%20Cass

WEST STEWARTSTOWN – On Tuesday July 26, 2011 our lovely daughter Celina Marie Cass was taken from us.
She was born in Colebrook, NH on January 2, 2000, a daughter of Adam Laro and Louisa (Cass) Noyes.

Celina attended the Stewartstown Community School and played basketball for Canaan School. She enjoyed dancing, participating in yoga at her school, swimming and catch and release fishing.  She also enjoyed fashion and dressing up. Being with her family and friends was her greatest enjoyment; she was a Momma’s Girl.

Services are pending           

Donations maybe made in her memory to The Celina Cass Memorial Fund, c/o the Passumpic Savings Bank, PO Box 351, Lancaster, NH 03584.

Celina Marie was not "taken" IMO.  She does not show your face, needs privacy, yet she needs "donations".
Mom stinks, in my opinion.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »

BBM

Good morning monkey's,

4Donks,

The father George Cass died 2004, Beverly Hibbard (could be) the mother of Louisia M. Cass.

She must have been divorced from George Cass, because Beverly was not included in the Obit, if this is the Mom to LMC.

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/coos20040310.txt (Fourth Obit from top)

George D. Cass, 62, Obit, March 5, 2004: The family of Celina Cass from the 2004 obituary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know who they are, but Beverly isn't old enough to be Louisa's mother.

Peoplesmart has Beverly J Hibbard of West Stewartstown as 52 with relatives Elliott, Justin M and Jennie A.  Elliott J is 49.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »

I'm still thinking about the step father's statement during the first day of Celina's disappearance. He was quoted as saying that he saw her at her computer in her bedroom.

If she was really sleeping in the basement, was her step father referring at the basement as her bedroom, and was there a computer in the basement?

Was she in her bedroom (where there was a computer) and later was to go to the basement to sleep?

I'm not so clear on this.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 12:50:08 PM »

I'm still thinking about the step father's statement during the first day of Celina's disappearance. He was quoted as saying that he saw her at her computer in her bedroom.

If she was really sleeping in the basement, was her step father referring at the basement as her bedroom, and was there a computer in the basement?

Was she in her bedroom (where there was a computer) and later was to go to the basement to sleep?

Great question.
Either the news people can't get to the family to ask questions or media isn't asking the right questions.
Like what door do they usually use, thinking there's 2.
Getting pictures of inside of that house.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »

Forgot to put.
When the yellow tape was taken down, media might of been able to get pic's of inside the house.
They can't now since it's been re-tapped..

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »

It is confusing.Some reports are saying home computer which would mean the one and only and probably located centrally for everyone. If they only had an air mattress in the basement I don't see a computer down there. Then if her sister isn't there she sleeps on the sofa so she would be noticed missing by mom before she went to work. It just gets weirder as more info comes out.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »

4 Donks diffidently a house of cards, which I think are going to be falling down soon..

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »

I wish I could find the article again but Debbie Whalen gave an interview and said when Kayla came to her place looking for Celina she went over to the Noyes' place and mom and step dad were there. Mom was upset and when Debbie found out that no one had seen her since 9 PM she immediately called the police.
Was Kayla the only one looking and when if ever would mom have called LE.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »

There is SO much that isn't clear, that hasn't come out...I have so many questions... With LE being very tight lipped, I feel they are building their case.

I also believe they have a cause of death...just because they said the autopsy was not conclusive doesn't mean they don't know something. Perhaps they suspect something else - as far as drugging etc. and want to wait for toxicology.... I do know that the divers saw enough to convince them it was suspicious.  They said by the condition of the body they could tell.. The body was wrapped in a blanket. They had to have looked in that blanket to see the body.  Then it took 5 hours to bring it to the surface. 

I hope the blanket kept some evidence in place.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 03:01:28 PM »

Just found this and wanted to share if anyone's interested:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Dan Cass
ANYONE WANT TO HELP TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO BAIL OUT 2 SCUMBAGS??
59 minutes ago

Dan Cass i will gladly supply them with a ride!!
        59 minutes ago
        Jon Farrar I've been working. What two scumbags?
        26 minutes ago

Dan Cass
well wenedell knucker noyes is pleading f or insanity.I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE U GET IT OLD FRIEND!!!!
about an hour ago

Carey Clark I don't know him but sounds like he is insane
        52 minutes ago
        Ginny Collins well didn't we all no it would turn out this way...if he could do a crime...he can do the time..
        36 minutes ago

Did I miss something today?  Two scumbags were arrested?  Sounds like they want to bail them out and deal with it in their own way...so who was arrested?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.