March 29, 2024, 08:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397097 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 03:10:15 PM »

I wish I could find the article again but Debbie Whalen gave an interview and said when Kayla came to her place looking for Celina she went over to the Noyes' place and mom and step dad were there. Mom was upset and when Debbie found out that no one had seen her since 9 PM she immediately called the police.
Was Kayla the only one looking and when if ever would mom have called LE.

Found The article.

http://www.aninchfrommurder.com/blog/

::snipping2::

Celina was last seen around 9 p.m. July 25. Debbie Baglio, who lives steps from Celina’s home, told the Herald yesterday she called police to report Celina missing the next morning after Celina’s older sister, Kayla, 13, came knocking to ask whether she’d seen the girl.

Baglio said she rushed to Celina’s home to find that the family had not reported the disappearance.

“I don’t know why they didn’t,” said Baglio, who has three daughters about Celina’s age. Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, “was hysterical” over the girl’s disappearance, Baglio said.

“I barely got out of her that they hadn’t seen her since 9 o’clock,” she said.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 03:57:59 PM »

Just found this and wanted to share if anyone's interested:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Dan Cass
ANYONE WANT TO HELP TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO BAIL OUT 2 SCUMBAGS??
59 minutes ago

Dan Cass i will gladly supply them with a ride!!
        59 minutes ago
        Jon Farrar I've been working. What two scumbags?
        26 minutes ago

Dan Cass
well wenedell knucker noyes is pleading f or insanity.I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE U GET IT OLD FRIEND!!!!
about an hour ago

Carey Clark I don't know him but sounds like he is insane
        52 minutes ago
        Ginny Collins well didn't we all no it would turn out this way...if he could do a crime...he can do the time..
        36 minutes ago

Did I miss something today?  Two scumbags were arrested?  Sounds like they want to bail them out and deal with it in their own way...so who was arrested?

When I first read that this morning, I thought what the heck.  How'd we miss that.  Then, I kept reading and figured that this cousin of Celina's (who it sounds like, has never met her), has decided who killed Celina.  It was weird to read all his *stuff*, but I thought some of the monkeys might be interested.   
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »

Does Wendall Noyes family have money?

Just curious because he had the newer F150 ..they aren't cheap.  He seems to be in and out of mental hospitals..not cheap..medications..not cheap.

And Louisia opens the consignment shop with the retired teacher friend..tough economic times to be opening a business where you need to pay rent on the shop each month and don't know if you will make enough to cover bills for the shop let alone pay you a salary.

Also Louisia married Wendall in Oct last year from the articles I read and then opened this shop soon after..the article on the shop was dated 12/2010.  Louisia looks happy and normal in that picture..her friend is a retired school teacher..things just don't add up to her then having someone in her life like Wendall and Kevin..and letting the girls sleep in the basement on an air mattress..one air mattress..her Dad didn't even say more then one.  Something is just really off in this picture.

Reportly he recieved two checks: a retirement check, and a full disability check, unconfirmed. 

Did she recieve State checks, for the girls?  Did she recieve money (under the table) from the Dad?

Did the "brother" come with a check, too?  State aid?   These are speculations, you get my drift 

I wonder if she might be mentally diasabled? if so would she receive diasability or whatever they are called checks from the state also?

there are many means of income also that are not spoken of, like with the father stating that there were so many ppl coming and going, drug sales? maybe WN sells his pres. pills....any number of things....

not that u hadnt thought of these just throwing them around....

could also be one of the reasons mom hides her face...maybe shaddy dealings....
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2011, 04:26:01 PM »

Just found this and wanted to share if anyone's interested:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Dan Cass
ANYONE WANT TO HELP TAKE UP A COLLECTION TO BAIL OUT 2 SCUMBAGS??
59 minutes ago

Dan Cass i will gladly supply them with a ride!!
        59 minutes ago
        Jon Farrar I've been working. What two scumbags?
        26 minutes ago

Dan Cass
well wenedell knucker noyes is pleading f or insanity.I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE U GET IT OLD FRIEND!!!!
about an hour ago

Carey Clark I don't know him but sounds like he is insane
        52 minutes ago
        Ginny Collins well didn't we all no it would turn out this way...if he could do a crime...he can do the time..
        36 minutes ago

Did I miss something today?  Two scumbags were arrested?  Sounds like they want to bail them out and deal with it in their own way...so who was arrested?

When I first read that this morning, I thought what the heck.  How'd we miss that.  Then, I kept reading and figured that this cousin of Celina's (who it sounds like, has never met her), has decided who killed Celina.  It was weird to read all his *stuff*, but I thought some of the monkeys might be interested.   

Tks...   I bookmarked the page.
I have no clue there were 2 till I read that.
There's move players then you can shake a stick at.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 04:44:18 PM »

I read that this morning also.  Sounds like he's just spouting off even though he says he never met Celina.  He also said in an earlier post that she has "Cass blood" and something like she is a survivor.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »

Just wanted to slip in and apologize about my post yesterday!! This is a terrible world that we live in, and it is wonderful that "monkeys" from all over the world meet here to help those families who have lost their little ones. My post yesterday was only coming from the hurt for Celina and the little ones who don't have the family life that they deserve. (hugs)

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2011, 05:04:19 PM »

Here is the Facebook age for the Lads and Ladies Consignment Shop where Luisia worked.  What do you make of the 8th post down where someone wants to know if they still need someone to look after their little ones?  Also read the answers.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lads-and-Ladybugs-Consignment-Shop/187658797947913
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »

Just wanted to slip in and apologize about my post yesterday!! This is a terrible world that we live in, and it is wonderful that "monkeys" from all over the world meet here to help those families who have lost their little ones. My post yesterday was only coming from the hurt for Celina and the little ones who don't have the family life that they deserve. (hugs)

I'm sure everyone understands that littleone.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2011, 05:07:37 PM »

I know what you mean.  It hurts our hearts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2011, 05:20:17 PM »

Does anyone know if this if a two story apartment rental?  If I understand correctly Celina and her family live on the first floor.  The apartment on the second floor was vacated by a woman who said in a t.v. interview that she had just moved three weeks earlier.  She said maybe if she hadn't moved she would have heard something.

If that is so, then the second floor would be empty.  Then on the first floor, with Kaylee not at home and at a friend's house and Louisia at work, who is left in the house.  Stepdad, Celina and half brother.  Am I right here or am I missing someone or something?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22:45 PM »

I thought LC was an owner of the consignment shop but apparently was an employee. Nothing about these people is straight forward.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 05:24:07 PM »

Does anyone know if this if a two story apartment rental?  If I understand correctly Celina and her family live on the first floor.  The apartment on the second floor was vacated by a woman who said in a t.v. interview that she had just moved three weeks earlier.  She said maybe if she hadn't moved she would have heard something.

If that is so, then the second floor would be empty.  Then on the first floor, with Kaylee not at home and at a friend's house and Louisia at work, who is left in the house.  Stepdad, Celina and half brother.  Am I right here or am I missing someone or something?

That's what I figure, too.  Except, we don't know if Kevin M. *was* there or not, that night.  We sure don't have much info on that night, do we? 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

The store that mom works at opens at 9:30 so mom would have been there most of the time.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »

When thinking about sleeping in the cellar,maybe becaue it was cooler, didn't see any AC units.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »

I thought LC was an owner of the consignment shop but apparently was an employee. Nothing about these people is straight forward.

Bingo and why is that.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »

I have really become jaded. If the neighbour hadn't called the police I'm wondering when the parents would have called (31 days keeps playing in my mind)

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest.

Something was bugging me about Celina's obit so I called the funeral home and asked when her obit was posted to their website site. The lady says she has no way of knowing. There are three people listed after hers. The last one added, died on July 30th. Celina was not found til Monday right? Is there a local on here that would have any information on this? Thanks in advance. Just wondering if this was posted before her lil body was found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »

Celina Cass’ grandfather demands justice: ‘I don’t want no Casey Anthony’..
Snipped

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — The grief-stricken grandfather of 11-year-old Celina Cass is pleading for police to solve the girl’s suspicious death and not leave loved ones grasping for answers like they are in Florida’s Casey Anthony case.

“I just hope justice is brought and whoever’s responsible gets the max because that little girl didn’t deserve that,” Wally Laro told the Herald yesterday. “I don’t want no Casey Anthony.”

Casey Anthony, 25, is on probation in Florida after being acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a verdict that sparked outrage nationwide.

Investigators yesterday pored over Celina’s home in this north country hamlet for most of the day — seizing a late-model silver Ford F150 pickup. Law enforcement officials said the truck belongs to Wendell Noyes, Celina’s stepfather. Noyes has been involuntarily committed for paranoid schizophrenia in the past and was arrested in 2003 for breaking into an ex-girlfriend’s home and threatening to throw her down the stairs.

Laro of nearby Colebrook, N.H., said “rumors and speculation” abound, but he has faith that detectives who found his granddaughter will find out how she died.

“They brought an army up here to search for her. And I believe they will get to the bottom of this, because something’s wrong,” he said outside his home.

Last week a red pickup truck driven by a man who had moved in with the family was also hauled away by police.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1356257&format=text
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2011, 07:26:20 PM »

Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found .. Video.
Looks Like Cellina's body was placed in the water..
Home is still taped off..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_HZzVFkmVM&feature=player_embedded

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »

Investigation Continues In Girl's Death ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_tCYOekFMw&feature=player_embedded

Investigators seen by Rail Road bridge..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.