April 27, 2024, 03:32:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 404701 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »

I can't find the video but here's an article.  Specifically, scroll toward the bottom.

Duh

http://www.necn.com/08/02/11/Behind-Celinas-family-life/landing_newengland.html?blockID=545546&feedID=4206
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »

snipped

I'm gonna throw this out there bc I seriously don't understand...
Is it possible that maybe there's some inbreeding...like what the DuPont family did to keep land & wealth in their bloodline? When I looked up the Noyes surname, the name goes way back, years & years, and the men believed in having more than one wife. I'm wondering if the Cass family was like that? If so, maybe a couple people inherited a couple "special" recessive genes. Literally.

snipped

Well, I don't know if I did that snipped business correctly, but anyway...

I have no doubt that there is inbreeding......there's been a lot of seeds sown, so to speak.......

I'm only going by researching the Noyes surname on the internet, and I've had to just walk away and shake my head.

Frankly, I'm stunned that Wendell was in the military.  That's almost scary. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2011, 02:49:16 PM »

Is it possible that maybe there's some inbreeding...like what the DuPont family did to keep land & wealth in their bloodline? When I looked up the Noyes surname, the name goes way back, years & years, and the men believed in having more than one wife. I'm wondering if the Cass family was like that? If so, maybe a couple people inherited a couple "special" recessive genes. Literally.

Also, who is the lady that said she moved about 3 weeks before Celina went missing? Since her apartment was left empty, could Kevin or somebody else have been squatting in that empty apartment at night when they knew nobody would be in there?

Oh, yeah.  Surely the authorities have grilled her for any info possible, and has been *asked* not to speak.  I think Kevin was just flat out living there even when this unknown woman was renting.

Heck, she probably got a load of the goings-on with this clan, and hightailed it out as fast as she could.  I don't think I could have slept at night. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2011, 02:49:46 PM »

snipped

snipped

I have no doubt that there is inbreeding......there's been a lot of seeds sown, so to speak.......

I'm only going by researching the Noyes surname on the internet, and I've had to just walk away and shake my head.

I hear ya tcumom.  I started looking up the name Noyes and came up with so many that I gave up.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »

snipped

snipped

I hear ya tcumom.  I started looking up the name Noyes and came up with so many that I gave up.

There is also a Noyes road that I mentioned in here earlier...Noyes Rd
Stewartstown, NH 03576 haven't researched all of this though.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2011, 02:55:12 PM »

Where did Kevin work?

This is the only info and I can find ~ maybe he went to quick-copy and had some cards printed up.  Can't picture him actually working. 

http://www.jigsaw.com/scid18202912/kevin_mullaney.xhtml?ver=5

It could be what he considers a joke.  Pro Con, Incorporated = professional con artist. 
If he's smart enough to think like one. ha.  These folks are definitely a unique breed. 

and here i thought Haleigh Cummings had weird family.....

Very sad situation.

What if Louisa is a little touched and truly loves her children more than anything but she didn't really know any better?

I'm curious why Adam Laro said his daughters had a nice room but now sleep on an air mattress in the basement, that apparently their room was being used by Kevin. I find this curious bc wouldn't they have had 2 beds in there? If so, why would the sisters be on an air mattress in the basement while Kevin gets to use their room...if they had 2 beds?

Also, I find it odd that Kayla went to "visit" her dad the day after Celina was found. She went fishing with him. It was also said that Louisa hasn't even called there since Celina went missing. So, was their breakup bad? Are there any orders to not contact each other? Why didn't Kayla spend the night at her dad's? Does she ever? If not, why?

Why didn't Adam look into Wendell when he found out he was in the picture?

Why didn't anybody question why Adam was using the girls' room? One of them had to complain just a little that they gave their room up!

Celina was last seen on a computer in her room. Her bedroom or the basement?

If everybody had fb pages, wasn't anyone curious as to why Wendell's fb profile was filled with sluts? Or was that just their way of life? Is this something the girls are used to? When I looked st their walls, they sure seem innocent. It doesn't make sense. They love their mom dearly. Something just doesn't add up.

It's a proven fact that down's people are more trusting, loving/caring right away. I have no idea if there's a medical or scientific reason, but is it possible that maybe Louisa has been sheltered, not worldly, doesn't judge bc she doesn't know any better, therefore she could be easily taken advantage of?

Is Wendell's fb page really him? If so, why did he make a post to somebody that he's in Canaan? It's since been removed from his side. I think he sure is hinky, but something really does seem off. Maybe the whole family's into bad stuff.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »

snipped

snipped

There is also a Noyes road that I mentioned in here earlier...Noyes Rd
Stewartstown, NH 03576 haven't researched all of this though.

What's even scarier is that some were truckers, long haul.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »

Thank you.  an angelic monkey
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »

I couldn't find it again in here...so I typed into google...regarding Kevin sleeping in the room with the girls:

Google brought this back to me from Blink:

linda says:
August 3, 2011 at 9:50 pm

NECN has learned that Celina and her sister had recently been sleeping in the basement of their house while a family friend, 23-year-old Kevin Mullaney, was staying with them in Celina’s room.

I knew that I had read this...but, the first time that I read it I took as if Kevin was staying WITH the girls in the SAME room...reading it a second time...guess not.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/02/nh-girl-celina-cass-body-found-in-ct-river-police-probe-focuses-on-family-home-and-stepdad-wendell-noyes/

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2011, 03:13:26 PM »

I couldn't find it again in here...so I typed into google...regarding Kevin sleeping in the room with the girls:

linda says:

NECN has learned that Celina and her sister had recently been sleeping in the basement of their house while a family friend, 23-year-old Kevin Mullaney, was staying with them in Celina’s room.

I knew that I had read this...but, the first time that I read it I took as if Kevin was staying WITH the girls in the SAME room...reading it a second time...guess not.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/08/02/nh-girl-celina-cass-body-found-in-ct-river-police-probe-focuses-on-family-home-and-stepdad-wendell-noyes/

He should of been sleeping in the basement period.
Do they have a/c in there or is it cool there?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2011, 03:21:20 PM »

linda says:

He should of been sleeping in the basement period.
Do they have a/c in there or is it cool there?

Here is a weather site for that area:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:03597.1.99999

you can go back to the 25th. 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2011, 03:30:30 PM »

I find it really odd that mom's boss said that she required"absolute" privacy. The hiding behind blankets or people surrounding her to block her from sight. This is just plain weird.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

TCUmom,  You are correct, Crystal McKeraney belongs to the family. 

Wade F Mckearney
W Mckearney
Lori Lea Mckearney
Leona A Mckearney
Crystal Mckearney

Could she be Mom to Wade McKearney? (Lori's, DH)

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Wade&qmi=&qn=Mc+Kearney&qcs=stewardstown%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

Here is crystal's FB page. Graduated HS in 2001, so too young to be Wade's mother.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2011, 03:46:19 PM »

Celina was found dead in the water with her own blanket wrapped around her. Did she sneak out of the house that night to meet someone of do you think she was killed in her home?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2011, 03:46:26 PM »

I find it really odd that mom's boss said that she required"absolute" privacy. The hiding behind blankets or people surrounding her to block her from sight. This is just plain weird.

maybe she is in some sort of witness protection program...ha.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2011, 03:48:56 PM »

I am very concerned about her sister Kayla. I hope she is safe and is getting counseling. She was the one out knocking on doors looking for her sister and probably feels responsible because she wasn't there. I keep looking at this picture and it speaks volumes to me.

Something is up with this her sister looks scared

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2011, 03:51:41 PM »

I am very concerned about her sister Kayla. I hope she is safe and is getting counseling. She was the one out knocking on doors looking for her sister and probably feels responsible because she wasn't there. I keep looking at this picture and it speaks volumes to me.

Yes, look where his hands are ...she looks stressed.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »

Just noticed this in the picture.....odd

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2011, 04:14:54 PM »

I think she looks upset. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this was that she was trying to keep his hands off her chest. She has a grip on his hand like she is trying to hold it away from her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

Celina was found dead in the water with her own blanket wrapped around her. Did she sneak out of the house that night to meet someone of do you think she was killed in her home?

Personally I believe she was killed in her home by either Kevin or Wendell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.