April 27, 2024, 02:09:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 404686 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2011, 04:22:02 PM »

Just noticed this in the picture.....odd

Looks like a woman, maybe even her mom
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »

I am very concerned about her sister Kayla. I hope she is safe and is getting counseling. She was the one out knocking on doors looking for her sister and probably feels responsible because she wasn't there. I keep looking at this picture and it speaks volumes to me.

Something is up with this her sister looks scared

I think she looks upset. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this was that she was trying to keep his hands off her chest. She has a grip on his hand like she is trying to hold it away from her.

i deffinately see where your coming from on that look, i think it looks like he is doing a headlock type of move around both of them and Celina takes it maybe playfully while Kayla does not take it so lightly she looks like shes trying to resist, and looks in distress. Maybe he abused her and this is how she felt/ acted toward him period, or maybe he made her feel uncomfortable, or was just flat out hurting her... just suggesting not a facts..

also notice that he has both hands like clasped as to gardner more strength, and his bicep is flexed on Celina's side of the pic.... shows to me he ws muscling them around...

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2011, 04:33:05 PM »

golly jeepers what is wrong with that quote stack  i went all the way to the end and went down a few lines and it still carped on me!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »

Celina was found dead in the water with her own blanket wrapped around her. Did she sneak out of the house that night to meet someone of do you think she was killed in her home?

Personally I believe she was killed in her home by either Kevin or Wendell.
Klaas ~ you're so succinct.  I agree.

Do you think Kevin, Wendell, and Louisa all know what happened?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2011, 04:41:07 PM »

To those that are researching the family history...a good place to go is the obituary comments.  There are quite a few family comments and more:

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina%20Marie%20Cass

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »

What I don't understand is why more people aren't talking. First of all they usually interview teachers, etc. But, the part that puzzles me are the kids. Kids usually discuss all that stuff and on their FB pages. On the FB walls open to the public I have seen, except for the one brief exchange on Tyler's page, the comments have been on the adults FB pages - on the Cass side. Are they scared of someone involved?

And NONE of the kids put a pic of Celina up or posted the missing flier on their pages before she was found. Even the relatives didn't put the poster on their pages. Weird. Just weird.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2011, 04:54:59 PM »

Celina was found dead in the water with her own blanket wrapped around her. Did she sneak out of the house that night to meet someone of do you think she was killed in her home?

Personally I believe she was killed in her home by either Kevin or Wendell.
Klaas ~ you're so succinct.  I agree.

Do you think Kevin, Wendell, and Louisa all know what happened?

For sure Kevin and Wendell, not sure about Louisa although looking at Louisa's photo in the 2nd Hand Store advertisement and seeing her prior to body being found under the blanket I believe she had a pretty good idea.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »

Just noticed this in the picture.....odd

Looks like a woman, maybe even her mom

It was mentioned before that it's the mom peeping through them on this picture.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2011, 05:08:22 PM »

In one of the previous articles it talked about Wendall and his sister going with him to check into a motel, a couple days ago..then he instead went to the hospital.  What I thought was odd about that was why wasn't he with Louisa at that point..instead of his sister.  Did Louisa go with her family and they did not want him there because they were all starting to suspect things..or because of his mental health condition they couldn't deal with him and Louisa..just seems odd that they weren't togather.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »

In one of the previous articles it talked about Wendall and his sister going with him to check into a motel, a couple days ago..then he instead went to the hospital.  What I thought was odd about that was why wasn't he with Louisa at that point..instead of his sister.  Did Louisa go with her family and they did not want him there because they were all starting to suspect things..or because of his mental health condition they couldn't deal with him and Louisa..just seems odd that they weren't togather.

Probably
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2011, 05:42:19 PM »

I think it was either Wendell or Kevin who killed Celina but I'm leaning more toward Wendell.  And I think Louisia has put two and two together and knows exactly who killed her.  More than likely she has seen some strange things go on in that house before.  You know and can tell if your husband is a pervert.  I think she's been acting totally weird and cowardly throughout this whole thing, not even making a plea to the public because she knows.  Also, I'll bet by now everyone in that family knows or suspects who killed Celina and it wasn't a random stranger.

About Wendell, I know he's had mental problems before but I think now he's just a pervert who is using his mental record to try to save himself.  Why would he say in the beginning interview that Celina was the type of girl who didn't even like to go out of the house and then in the same interview say his message to her would be to "get your butt home".  He sure didn't have anything to say when the reporter tried to interview him the day Celina's body was found.  You could see through his fainting routine like a piece of glass.  And his last ditch efforts of go to the hospital or the mental hospital aren't coming from anguish over Celina's death but over fear because it's closing in on him.

Adam's first statement was that he didn't see anything unusual in that house the few times he'd been there.  He did say he thought it a bit strange when Wendell bought out the girls' report cards without being asked and showed him how well they were doing in school.  Then Kayla went to visit him the day after Celina's body was found.  So in his second interview after that he mentions the fact that Celina and Kayla were sleeping in the basement and he didn't think that was right.  He probably learned some things on that visit and I'll bet there were a lot of things he was unaware of going on in that house. 

There is definite fear on Kayla's face in that picture and it's sad.  As far as law enforcement, I believe they know the killer but are making sure that they have a one hundred percent solid case.  They've assured the people of that town not to be overly concerned but to be vigilant.  One or the other will be arrested for murder and I believe it will be Wendell.     
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »

I find it really odd that mom's boss said that she required"absolute" privacy. The hiding behind blankets or people surrounding her to block her from sight. This is just plain weird.

maybe she is in some sort of witness protection program...ha.

Mafiosa chick?..WiseGuy rat?.             She will not speak, her voice has not been heard.  I think she was a witness, somewhere for something IMO...her voice... she is afraid to speak, what does that tell us?

She changed her appearance IMO from December 2010 to when hiding under the blanket. The Vigil photo, LMC appears to have cut and dyed her hair, since the Consignment Shop photo. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »

Very sad situation.

What if Louisa is a little touched and truly loves her children more than anything but she didn't really know any better? I think this is very possible.  Some of the parents of my 8th grade students seem to be somewhat slow (no offense to any monkey that has family members who are challenged).  I do believe she loved her daughters, but was *very* easily manipulated by (probably) any man.

I'm curious why Adam Laro said his daughters had a nice room but now sleep on an air mattress in the basement, that apparently their room was being used by Kevin. I find this curious bc wouldn't they have had 2 beds in there? If so, why would the sisters be on an air mattress in the basement while Kevin gets to use their room...if they had 2 beds?  Somehow, i picture the sisters having to share a bed.  If you asked me why, I don't know.  Just the circumstances of where/how they seem to live.

Also, I find it odd that Kayla went to "visit" her dad the day after Celina was found. She went fishing with him. It was also said that Louisa hasn't even called there since Celina went missing. So, was their breakup bad? Are there any orders to not contact each other? Why didn't Kayla spend the night at her dad's? Does she ever? If not, why?  I picture Wendell threatening (unspoken, or not) Louisa to have no contact with Adam, both before and after Celina's death.  I think the girls were NOT encouraged to see their dad, and he may have eventually just given up, more or less, seeing them, except on a rare occasion.

Why didn't Adam look into Wendell when he found out he was in the picture? I think Adam's family *had* to know about the Noyes clan . . . who knows, Adam may have tried to talk sense into Louisa. . .

Why didn't anybody question why Adam was using the girls' room? One of them had to complain just a little that they gave their room up!  Probably afraid to complain, especially to big boy Wendell.

Celina was last seen on a computer in her room. Her bedroom or the basement?  Wish I knew.  I keep asking that same question.

If everybody had fb pages, wasn't anyone curious as to why Wendell's fb profile was filled with sluts? Or was that just their way of life? Is this something the girls are used to? When I looked st their walls, they sure seem innocent. It doesn't make sense. They love their mom dearly. Something just doesn't add up.   I do think this was the norm for this crew.  They probably just ignored him, and focused on Mom.

It's a proven fact that down's people are more trusting, loving/caring right away. I have no idea if there's a medical or scientific reason, but is it possible that maybe Louisa has been sheltered, not worldly, doesn't judge bc she doesn't know any better, therefore she could be easily taken advantage of?  I definitely think Celina is somewhat mentally challenged, and is easily influenced/lead astray.

Is Wendell's fb page really him? If so, why did he make a post to somebody that he's in Canaan? It's since been removed from his side. I think he sure is hinky, but something really does seem off. Maybe the whole family's into bad stuff.
[/quote]  I think the whole family is off, and into bad stuff.  I don't how much she'll actually help the authorities.....maybe they can assure her that it's easier to tell the truth, and Wendell won"t hurt her.  Simplistic sounding, I know.

This was the easiest way I could answer, by using green.  Hope it's okay, 'cause I really wanted to comment on everything. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »

After all that, I messed up the quote box.   ackkkkk. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »

One of the monkeys, cleverly, mentioned that the Consignment shop was closed on Mondays, according to the sign on the door. I am just going by my memory bank.

The reason why I am mentioning this detail, the Monkey mentioned Celina went missing on a Monday, and mom, reportly, went to work.  If the day Celina disappeared was on a Monday, and the if the shop was closed on a Monday, what does that tell us?

IMO and Questions...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2011, 06:00:50 PM »

One of the monkeys, cleverly, mentioned that the Consignment shop was closed on Mondays, according to the sign on the door. I am just going by my memory bank.

The reason why I am mentioning this detail, the Monkey mentioned Celina went missing on a Monday, and mom, reportly, went to work.  If the day Celina disappeared was on a Monday, and the if the shop was closed on a Monday, what does that tell us?

IMO and Questions...

The ad says that the shop was closed on Monday.  July 25 of this year was a Monday, which was the last time Celina was allegedly seen by the parents.  So Louisia didn't work that day. 

The next day, July 26th, was a Tuesday and the shop opens at 9:30 so Louisia went to work that day.  That was the morning Celina was discovered missing.  So with Kayla being away, that would have left Celina, Wendell, Kevin and whatever other randoms were living there in the home.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »

I think it was either Wendell or Kevin who killed Celina but I'm leaning more toward Wendell.  And I think Louisia has put two and two together and knows exactly who killed her.  More than likely she has seen some strange things go on in that house before.  You know and can tell if your husband is a pervert.  I think she's been acting totally weird and cowardly throughout this whole thing, not even making a plea to the public because she knows.  Also, I'll bet by now everyone in that family knows or suspects who killed Celina and it wasn't a random stranger.

About Wendell, I know he's had mental problems before but I think now he's just a pervert who is using his mental record to try to save himself.  Why would he say in the beginning interview that Celina was the type of girl who didn't even like to go out of the house and then in the same interview say his message to her would be to "get your butt home".  He sure didn't have anything to say when the reporter tried to interview him the day Celina's body was found.  You could see through his fainting routine like a piece of glass.  And his last ditch efforts of go to the hospital or the mental hospital aren't coming from anguish over Celina's death but over fear because it's closing in on him.

Adam's first statement was that he didn't see anything unusual in that house the few times he'd been there.  He did say he thought it a bit strange when Wendell bought out the girls' report cards without being asked and showed him how well they were doing in school.  Then Kayla went to visit him the day after Celina's body was found.  So in his second interview after that he mentions the fact that Celina and Kayla were sleeping in the basement and he didn't think that was right.  He probably learned some things on that visit and I'll bet there were a lot of things he was unaware of going on in that house. 

There is definite fear on Kayla's face in that picture and it's sad.  As far as law enforcement, I believe they know the killer but are making sure that they have a one hundred percent solid case.  They've assured the people of that town not to be overly concerned but to be vigilant.  One or the other will be arrested for murder and I believe it will be Wendell.     

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2011, 06:06:42 PM »

IMO and Questions...

The consignment shop is called Lads and Ladybugs - here is the link -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lads-and-Ladybugs-Consignment-Shop/187658797947913?sk=info

It looks like it's a straight ride down the highway from where they lived but I'll do a google maps direction search.

The ad says that the shop was closed on Monday.  July 25 of this year was a Monday, which was the last time Celina was allegedly seen by the parents.  So Louisia didn't work that day. 

The next day, July 26th, was a Tuesday and the shop opens at 9:30 so Louisia went to work that day.  That was the morning Celina was discovered missing.  So with Kayla being away, that would have left Celina, Wendell, Kevin and whatever other randoms were living there in the home.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »

IMO and Questions...

Thanks, Pattianne. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »

Again.....with the quotes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.