April 19, 2024, 10:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 400869 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2011, 07:50:40 PM »

Adam Lero (brother of Celina) seen with his father.

Is this the same guy in this picture?

The guy with the baseball cap on the right in back is the same in both photos.  The guy holding onto Celina's mom is not Celina's father but it doesn't look like Noyes either so I'm not sure who it is.

The father said that Adam was their brother not 1/2 brother and then he shows up at LN's house. He lives in Canaan and wonder if Louisa is his mother.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »

morning monkeys,ive dont have time to read it yet,so i dont know whats up,saw the vid
update #8,as always The Colebrook Chronicle, show more than the mainstream news
source, The Colebrook Chronicle have a facebook too.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Colebrook-Chronicle/169865517777

Thank you for this link.  The Chronicle has more info then the others..well so far.

I noted in their article they say that her comforter and pillow were on the couch.  Also they state about her last being seen 9pm 7/25 on her computer in her bedroom..but that the girls were sleeping downstairs in the basement on an air mattress.

I wonder if Kevin worked..and if so what shift?  Would he be coming home late after everyone else was in bed if he worked  second shift?  Or did he go out that evening?  We have heard where everyone in the family was that night and the next morning but Kevin.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »

The guy with the baseball cap on the right in back is the same in both photos.  The guy holding onto Celina's mom is not Celina's father but it doesn't look like Noyes either so I'm not sure who it is.

The father said that Adam was their brother not 1/2 brother and then he shows up at LN's house. He lives in Canaan and wonder if Louisa is his mother.

Noyes doesn't look like his facebook picture. It could be Noyes holdin Louisa

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »

morning monkeys,ive dont have time to read it yet,so i dont know whats up,saw the vid
update #8,as always The Colebrook Chronicle, show more than the mainstream news
source, The Colebrook Chronicle have a facebook too.

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Colebrook-Chronicle/169865517777

Thank you for this link.  The Chronicle has more info then the others..well so far.

I noted in their article they say that her comforter and pillow were on the couch.  Also they state about her last being seen 9pm 7/25 on her computer in her bedroom..but that the girls were sleeping downstairs in the basement on an air mattress.

I wonder if Kevin worked..and if so what shift?  Would he be coming home late after everyone else was in bed if he worked  second shift?  Or did he go out that evening?  We have heard where everyone in the family was that night and the next morning but Kevin.

What IF the step dad didn't see her?
We're all going on what everyone is saying as truth.
Why didn't we get to hear from the sister?
I'd like to hear what she has to say about a lot of things.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Where is Sandra Cass?

George D Cass, age 70 (This is Dad who passed away 2004)
Lancaster, NH   

Sandra Cass

Louisia M Cass

Del O Cass

Intelius lists Sandra Cass as a George Cass relative .  Why can't we find Sandra Cass?  She is not his mother, she is not his sister, and she is not his child.  I have the obit memorized.  Where is Sandra?   

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=&qmi=&qn=Cass&qcs=lancaster%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

Okay, monkeys, let's figure out if this is the elusive Sandra.

ARTHUR BROWNG
     Korean War veteran Arthur "Art" R. Brown, 72 ,of Bog Road in Stratford, died peacefully at his stepson's house in
Lunenburg on Friday, February 6, 2004, where he had lived for the past three weeks.
     Born on March 12, 1931 in Grafton, N.H., he was the son of Carl and Ethel (Portigue) Brown, and lived in the
Stratford area most of his life. He was a veteran of the Army, serving in the Korean Conflict. Before retiring, he worked
for Gilman Mill for 20 years. He still mowed the lawns at Indian River Trailer Park in Lancaster, and was already
talking about mowing again this summer. He also enjoyed plowing in the wintertime, hunting and fishing.
     Mr. Brown is survived by his wife of 10 years, Joanne (Anas-kowich) Brown of Stratford and Lunenburg; a stepson,
Edward, and his wife Sheila McFarland of Lunenburg; seven grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren.
     His stepdaughter, Sandra Cass, predeceased him.
     Calling hours were held on Sunday, February 8 at the Main-Armstrong Funeral Home in Groveton. Funeral services were
held on Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lawrence Clough officiating. Burial with military honors will be in
the spring in the Northumberland Cemetery.

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/cole20040211.txt

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2011, 10:39:45 PM »

That Adam Lero's Adam son in both pictures with his father.  I can't figure out who the other man is but I believe that Kayla, Celina's sister, on the other side of Louisia.  If you compare that with the other picture of her, the face is the same. 

I cam across an older article that I've never seen before and was surprised to learn that Adam Lero and Louisia never married.  She had the two girls together with Adam and Mulvenney is the son of a former boyfriend.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110804/NEWS03/708049971/0/newhampshire03
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »

Celina is going to be cremated.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/celina-cass-body-found-wrapped-in-blanket-53462/

Cass’ grandmother said Celina will be placed in a pink casket and her body will be cremated. Marcia Laro declined to say where the private service will be held.

I know that her body was found in a blanket but I've been looking for confirmation that Celina's body was found wrapped in a blanket from her home but have found nothing. 

Has that been confirmed?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:49 PM »

Thanks for posting that article.  If anything, now I feel even worse for Adam Laro.  sad.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »

Does anyone know the exact address of Celina's house?  I've seen both Route 3 and Washington in West Stewartstown, NH.  TIA
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:25 PM »

Oh, gosh.  I know it was a huge discussion a couple of nights ago, late evening.  Sorry I can't do any better than that.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »

Does anyone know the exact address of Celina's house?  I've seen both Route 3 and Washington in West Stewartstown, NH.  TIA

From memory I am saying 863 Washington St Stewartstown, NH...I will go and verify shortly.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2011, 11:28:56 PM »

I know it's a remote area but geez, google maps just won't give me directions or a distance.  I am typing From:  863 Washington Street, Stewartstown, NH - then To:  26 South Main Street,  Colebrook, NH 03576.  It has Destination: so I typed in Lads and Ladybugs Consignment Shop but nada.  It will show me the location of the shop but nothing else. 

I was just trying to figure out how long it would take Louisia to get to and from work.  Oh well.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2011, 11:34:52 PM »

I know it's a remote area but geez, google maps just won't give me directions or a distance.  I am typing From:  863 Washington Street, Stewartstown, NH - then To:  26 South Main Street,  Colebrook, NH 03576.  It has Destination: so I typed in Lads and Ladybugs Consignment Shop but nada.  It will show me the location of the shop but nothing else. 

I was just trying to figure out how long it would take Louisia to get to and from work.  Oh well.
what about using the address of that store across the street from where Celina lived? 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2011, 11:34:53 PM »

I had the same issue of the map not recognizing that exact address (Washington St)...try using Street view from Main St and walking back toward Washington because Washington is right off of Main St.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2011, 11:35:55 PM »

never mind ~ I wasn't paying attention. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2011, 11:38:54 PM »

Try this :   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lads-and-Ladybugs-Consignment-Shop/187658797947913?sk=info 

The info page has the address and click to get directions.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2011, 12:30:59 AM »

Could this be it?  If it is, it's not far at all.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&pc=FACEBK&mid=8100&rtp=adr.~pos.44.89738_-71.49454_Lads+and+Ladybugs+Consignment+Shop_153+Main+Street%2C+Colebrook%2C+NH+03597&cp=44.89738~-71.49454&lvl=16&sty=r&rtop=0~0~0~&mode=D&FORM=FBKPL1&mkt=en-US#Y3A9NDQuOTQxNzY1NzcwMTIyMzJ+LTcxLjUxMTYzNzg2NjQ5NzA0Jmx2bD0xMiZzdHk9ciZydHA9cG9zLjQ0Ljg4ODQzOF8tNzEuNTAwNzUyXzI2JTIwUyUyME1haW4lMjBTdCUyQyUyMENvbGVicm9vayUyQyUyME5IJTIwMDM1NzYtMzYwMV9fX2VffnBvcy40NC45OTUwMDkwMDAwMDAwMl8tNzEuNTMxNDMzMDAwMDAwMDRfV2VzdCUyMFN0ZXdhcnRzdG93biUyQyUyME5IX19fZV8mbW9kZT1EJnJ0b3A9MH4wfjB+
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2011, 12:35:40 AM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0806healing_process_begins_festival_brings_town_together/srvc=home&position=also

Healing process’ begins
Festival brings town together
By John Zaremba
Saturday, August 6, 2011 - Updated 6 minutes ago

STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — Just a day ago, the idea of anyone doing the chicken dance would have seemed cruelly absurd in this North Country hamlet, where people spent the week tossed between grief and anxiety after the body of Celina Cass was found Monday in the Connecticut River.

But dance and sing they did last night as the town kicked off its annual Stewartstown Days summer festival, using the celebration as a break from mourning as its residents come to terms with the mysterious disappearance and death of the exuberant 11-year-old girl.

::snipping2::

Celina’s parents, Louisa Noyes and Adam Laro, were spotted at the festival surrounded by a phalanx of family and friends who sought privacy from the local media.

::snipping2::
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: August 06, 2011, 12:40:42 AM »

It's not working when I link it.  It pops up for half a second then disappears.  I used the hyperlink tool to post the directions.  Am I doing something wrong?  If anyone can tell me how to capture the map I have, I'll do it.

Anyway, the map I have from Bing says 8.5 miles and 12 minutes.  A very short distance.  So Louisia could have been home quickly.  But there's still the question of why Wendell waited until she went to work, then looked for Celina and supposedly found her missing and then called Louisia.  That's just a little bit too convenient for me.  And again, the nagging question of why was he allegedly looking for her at 9 a.m. on a summer, non school day.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2011, 05:30:08 AM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Where is Sandra Cass?

George D Cass, age 70 (This is Dad who passed away 2004)
Lancaster, NH   

Sandra Cass

Louisia M Cass

Del O Cass

Intelius lists Sandra Cass as a George Cass relative .  Why can't we find Sandra Cass?  She is not his mother, she is not his sister, and she is not his child.  I have the obit memorized.  Where is Sandra?   

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=&qmi=&qn=Cass&qcs=lancaster%2C+nh&focusfirst=1

Okay, monkeys, let's figure out if this is the elusive Sandra.

ARTHUR BROWNG
     Korean War veteran Arthur "Art" R. Brown, 72 ,of Bog Road in Stratford, died peacefully at his stepson's house in
Lunenburg on Friday, February 6, 2004, where he had lived for the past three weeks.
     Born on March 12, 1931 in Grafton, N.H., he was the son of Carl and Ethel (Portigue) Brown, and lived in the
Stratford area most of his life. He was a veteran of the Army, serving in the Korean Conflict. Before retiring, he worked
for Gilman Mill for 20 years. He still mowed the lawns at Indian River Trailer Park in Lancaster, and was already
talking about mowing again this summer. He also enjoyed plowing in the wintertime, hunting and fishing.
     Mr. Brown is survived by his wife of 10 years, Joanne (Anas-kowich) Brown of Stratford and Lunenburg; a stepson,
Edward, and his wife Sheila McFarland of Lunenburg; seven grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren.
     His stepdaughter, Sandra Cass, predeceased him.
     Calling hours were held on Sunday, February 8 at the Main-Armstrong Funeral Home in Groveton. Funeral services were
held on Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lawrence Clough officiating. Burial with military honors will be in
the spring in the Northumberland Cemetery.

http://files.usgwarchives.org/nh/state/obits/2004/cole20040211.txt

Good morning Monkey's,

Hi Tcumom,

Yes, this may be the elusive Sandra Cass!   I will check, again, rootweb.com (SSN) for her, (we are not permitted to publish
SSN records) but I will try to find a Cass, or all Cass' to see, if a record exists.

Thank-you, nice find.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.