March 29, 2024, 08:12:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397096 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 07, 2011, 05:22:07 PM »

August 7, 2011
What Really Happened to Celina Cass? Video

Surprising new details in death of 11-year-old New Hampshire girl..

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1097441644001/what-really-happened-to-celina-cass/?playlist_id=163972

Thank you so much for that link.  I thought that was a great interview, except for JudgeJ's interrupting.  oh brother.
I've already forgotten that guy's name, but he sure was well-spoken and literate.  A nice treat.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #381 on: August 07, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »

Beverly Hibbard, 72, Tilton, NH

Beverly Hibbard, 52, Colebrook, NH 

www. PIPL.com

The lady on the float with flowers in her hair looks more like 72 years old than 52 years old to me.

And the Elliott Hibbard name has ages like that, too.   

We need to blow-up the frontal picture of her “mom” on the float and compare
It to the wedding the three Hibbard wedding photos, especially the one with glasses.
I do not have technical talent

It believes the woman is not her bio mom (IMO) but whom she calls Mom.

There is no chemistry between them. She would be running her fingers through her daughter’s hair, or giving her a mint, something to show she cares…the two photos of the pair on the float are almost chilling.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 07, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »

Went over to Mock.
Woow, so the stepfather's family, 2 of them are in the system for SEXUAL ASSAULT .  This is way not looking good.
People in that town has to know what happened but not saying.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: August 07, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »

www. PIPL.com

The lady on the float with flowers in her hair looks more like 72 years old than 52 years old to me.

It to the wedding the three Hibbard wedding photos, especially the one with glasses.

There is no chemistry between them. She would be running her fingers through her daughter’s hair, or giving her a mint, something to show she cares…the two photos of the pair on the float are almost chilling.

That's what I call a distant relationship. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: August 07, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »

Where in heaven's name is Wendell Mullaney? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #385 on: August 07, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »

www. PIPL.com

That's what I call a distant relationship. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #386 on: August 07, 2011, 05:35:56 PM »

TCUmom,  You need to lay-off the Sambuca in your coffee Smile   Wendell Noyes or Kevin Mullaney?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: August 07, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »

TCUmom,  You need to lay-off the Sambuca in your coffee Smile   Wendell Noyes or Kevin Mullaney?   

I think I'll go pour a tiny beverage ~ obviously, it won't impede my thinking?  teehee.

I'm trying to make them a combo plate ~ where is Wendell and where is Kevin ?  I'm laughing too hard.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 07, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »

melis? Never heard of Mock before, may I have the addy to it?

I'm sorry Phar...I read backwards and post forward from where I am and guess people can read my mind.  You can check out the some of the Noyes sickos here, http://mockforums.net/thread-6140-page-2.html

GORDON EDWARD NOYES
NORMAN BRUCE NOYES

This was posted earlier by Janet and I forgot to bring it forward and give her credit!  She's so good and resourceful, sorry!  I must admit I posted that about Mock cause I was shocked it was Janet who was on there, lol!  I guess if you only go on the crime forum it might not get so funky.  Just couldn't imagine her just logging in over there and looking around, go look at stuff other than crime and you'll see!  I've got a sick sense of humor and a truck driver's mouth (in private, lol) and anything goes over there!

I was reading at the Imperfect Parent site where a link to the Mock site was provided.  Although the info regarding stepfather's famiy was appreciated ... it was definitely a quick visit.

Janet

++++

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/28/public-speculation-spreads-in-the-case-of-missing-girl-celina-cass/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 07, 2011, 05:47:49 PM »

I was reading at the Imperfect Parent site where a link to the Mock site was provided.  Although the info regarding stepfather's famiy was appreciated ... it was definitely a quick visit.

Janet

++++

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/07/28/public-speculation-spreads-in-the-case-of-missing-girl-celina-cass/

My Mom would have washed my mouth out with soap ~ my visit was quite quick, too!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #390 on: August 07, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »

I just thought about this:

The obituary listed Nana and Papa Beverly and Elliott Hibbard.

I Elliott's FB ~  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002375098256&sk=wall

His FB listed several children, not any names I recognized, BUT:

Do y'all think that could be Beverly Hibbard aka Louisia's mother in that pic (where she has purple flower head wreath)?

Maybe I haven't thought this thru enough?   

Yes!  I checked the three photos, and the one with glasses does look like grandmom. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11905.0

Courtesy of Jersey Girl who posted a frontal face photo of grand mom on the float. 
Two or 3 photos from bottom of link (reply 17)

I believe this woman does resemble the woman with glasses in Elliott Hibbard
Wedding photo. IMO

No reporter knows this woman’s name?  Because she probably is
A “plant”.  IMO this is not her mom, for goodness sakes alive, IMO.

LN brothers and sisters should have someone as a relative that should
Be mom, and there is no one, trust me, I have tried to makes sense of
The family tree, I wanted to post on Who’s Who and I just cannot
Connect the dots. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #391 on: August 07, 2011, 06:08:50 PM »

I think I'll go pour a tiny beverage ~ obviously, it won't impede my thinking?  teehee.

I'm trying to make them a combo plate ~ where is Wendell and where is Kevin ?  I'm laughing too hard.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 07, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »

I am totally confused on this thread of who is who ....feel like I have lost my place in a book that I am reading...

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: August 07, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »

I am totally confused on this thread of who is who ....feel like I have lost my place in a book that I am reading...

I knew I was in trouble when Seahorse noticed I asked where Wendell Mullaney is . . . good grief, I really need to get a grip.  bounce

There are so many people and names . . .we need a spread sheet, but I doubt if there's one big enough.  just nuts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #394 on: August 07, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »

I knew I was in trouble when Seahorse noticed I asked where Wendell Mullaney is . . . good grief, I really need to get a grip.  bounce

There are so many people and names . . .we need a spread sheet, but I doubt if there's one big enough.  just nuts.

Good evening Monkey's,

TCUmom,

You are keeping us updated on DC’s ( FB page) Thank-you. 
DC sounds yucky. He shot his dog.  Good grief. 

I keep trying to think who is “Uncle Dean” besides, George.

I did look-up on Intelius and a Dean Cass, does exist, he could
Be great –grandpa?

After the services tomorrow, maybe Dan will clear up a few things
Like the whole family tree.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 07, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »

Some of these family trees need to be thinned out and trimmed. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #396 on: August 07, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »

http://aad.archives.gov/aad/record-detail.jsp?dt=893&rid=2642650

Dean G. Cass

http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=dean&LastName=cass&City=colchester&State=NH&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 07, 2011, 06:58:45 PM »

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 07, 2011, 07:04:12 PM »

Different view of vigil

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 07, 2011, 07:06:00 PM »

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game
oh my .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.