March 28, 2024, 07:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396956 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: August 07, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game

Is everyone related to everyone in these towns?  Is everyone either a Cass, Noyes, Mullaney or Laro? 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 07, 2011, 07:10:14 PM »

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game
oh my .

Beginning to feel like Alice through the looking glass. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:26 PM »

Is everyone related to everyone in these towns?  Is everyone either a Cass, Noyes, Mullaney or Laro? 

Old tv show ~ The Bob Newhart Show ~ I'm Darrell, this is my brother Darrell, and my other brother Darrell.   

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:28 PM »

peekyou.com

Tyler Noyes

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #404 on: August 07, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »

Old tv show ~ The Bob Newhart Show ~ I'm Darrell, this is my brother Darrell, and my other brother Darrell.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: August 07, 2011, 07:44:31 PM »

oh my .

Beginning to feel like Alice through the looking glass. 

I keep thinking about the mountain people in the movie Deliverance.  Just out of curiosity I googled something like the History of New Hampshire and came up with a long and boring document.  But darned if I didn't find a Sylvanus Noyes under INVOICE OF 1816 - RESIDENcE OF TAX PAYERS.  So they've been there a long, long time. 

http://www.nh.searchroots.com/documents/coos-history/History_Colebrook_NH.txt

That's about as far as I'm going for the sake of my sanity, lol.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 07, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »

The girl with the galsses crying beside Mom..I think that is Kayla..and the two women to the right of Mom..I think they are Louisa's (Mom) sister and her daughter that lived in the same building.  I think the red haired one is her sister..although no oone in the news seems to have sorted that out yet...which is amazing because there have been lots of towns people giving interviews ..why didn't the reporters ask who is this person..who is that person/

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 07, 2011, 07:56:49 PM »

Ooops..also wanted to say the woman directly to her right I think is her boss at the consignment shop.

And okay I could be all wrong about this.but just from when they have been photographed and where..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 07, 2011, 07:59:16 PM »

I keep thinking about the mountain people in the movie Deliverance.  Just out of curiosity I googled something like the History of New Hampshire and came up with a long and boring document.  But darned if I didn't find a Sylvanus Noyes under INVOICE OF 1816 - RESIDENcE OF TAX PAYERS.  So they've been there a long, long time. 

http://www.nh.searchroots.com/documents/coos-history/History_Colebrook_NH.txt

That's about as far as I'm going for the sake of my sanity, lol.

I just hope that family tree does have a few branches instead of just a trunk.  yikes.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: August 07, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

Ooops..also wanted to say the woman directly to her right I think is her boss at the consignment shop.

And okay I could be all wrong about this.but just from when they have been photographed and where..
That looks right to me . 
If y'all have been on the Kyron thread, that woman we've seen hovering around Louisia, with the reddish blonde hair . . . oh my gosh, she reminds me of ..............Terri Horman.   She's in this pic kind of in back of the consignment store owner who is kneeling.  My Lord, what a run-on sentence. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 07, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »

The girl with the galsses crying beside Mom..I think that is Kayla..and the two women to the right of Mom..I think they are Louisa's (Mom) sister and her daughter that lived in the same building.  I think the red haired one is her sister..although no oone in the news seems to have sorted that out yet...which is amazing because there have been lots of towns people giving interviews ..why didn't the reporters ask who is this person..who is that person/

Okay..and why am I thinking that the comforter on Mom's legs is the one that was found with Celina's pillow on the couch in the morning on 7/26?  And if so..why does Mom have it and not LE?  This is just turning into a very bad tv plot..I mean they are intertwined..that isn't bad in itself..yet they don't seem to know what the others are doing..yet they know their history with LE..just mind numbing..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: August 07, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »

I don't know if this helps or hinders...but...when I was trying to research these families, I started with the Noyes surname just bc of the rso fam members plus Wendell's past. I was honestly joking when I asked if a huge brick wall was built around their area bc there's sooo MANY of them. Well, I found that many many many years ago, the Noyes men believed in polygamy. There are famous Noyes men that have been documented as such.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: August 07, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »

That looks right to me . 
If y'all have been on the Kyron thread, that woman we've seen hovering around Louisia, with the reddish blonde hair . . . oh my gosh, she reminds me of ..............Terri Horman.   She's in this pic kind of in back of the consignment store owner who is kneeling.  My Lord, what a run-on sentence. 

I agree about the Terri H look alike.

I think that is Mom's sister..and the dark haired woman is her daughter..remember she and her daughter live in the house too..I am thinking they rent their own rooms.  And the rooms were rented in the daughter's name..which made me think the sister has  a credit history problem or no where to go but her daughter's apratment..which happens to be in the same house her sister's apartment is in.  And that makes sense too..sister's wanting to be togather...family in the same place.  No matter what we think ..it does seem that the red haired lady I think is Louisa's sister and her boss kneeling ..have been there for her...not so much anyone else.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 07, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »

That looks right to me . 

Lol! She's not Terri Horman. The red head is the lady that was holding onto Louisa when Louisa had the blanket over her head coming out of her house (in the beginning).
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: August 07, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »

I don't know if this helps or hinders...but...when I was trying to research these families, I started with the Noyes surname just bc of the rso fam members plus Wendell's past. I was honestly joking when I asked if a huge brick wall was built around their area bc there's sooo MANY of them. Well, I found that many many many years ago, the Noyes men believed in polygamy. There are famous Noyes men that have been documented as such.

Send those dudes down here to Texas ~ we'll take care of 'em a la Warren Jeffs!  yeehawwww!   Monkey Devil!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 07, 2011, 08:16:26 PM »

Lol! She's not Terri Horman. The red head is the lady that was holding onto Louisa when Louisa had the blanket over her head coming out of her house (in the beginning).
Oh hahahah ~ Thank goodness I *did* know she's not Terri (we don't need two of those creeps), but she reminds me of her......

Yep, that's when I first noticed the resemblance (to me), as she was gingerly helping Louisia down the steps huddled under the blanket, hiding.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 07, 2011, 08:20:15 PM »

That looks right to me . 

I agree about the Terri H look alike.

I think that is Mom's sister..and the dark haired woman is her daughter..remember she and her daughter live in the house too..I am thinking they rent their own rooms.  And the rooms were rented in the daughter's name..which made me think the sister has  a credit history problem or no where to go but her daughter's apratment..which happens to be in the same house her sister's apartment is in.  And that makes sense too..sister's wanting to be togather...family in the same place.  No matter what we think ..it does seem that the red haired lady I think is Louisa's sister and her boss kneeling ..have been there for her...not so much anyone else.

Okay I want to amend that to say I also feel that ADam and adam's son Adam have been there..and Adam the son seems to be very close to that side of his family..wouldn't they be step sister's to him..or is he a full brother..meaning Louisa is his Mom also?

LOL..I wish these people would have all gotten married to their baby daddy/babymomma..even for a nanosecond so we could figure out this younger generation in who is who.  Kayla has the baby daddy name..Celina did not..not that it matters for us so much..but maybe it did for the kids in school and around town..I think it is unusual for sisters from the same father, although never married to their mother, to not have the same last name....okay I am stopping because I don't want to hurt feelings or sound preachy. 

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: August 07, 2011, 08:20:29 PM »

Okay..and why am I thinking that the comforter on Mom's legs is the one that was found with Celina's pillow on the couch in the morning on 7/26?  And if so..why does Mom have it and not LE?  This is just turning into a very bad tv plot..I mean they are intertwined..that isn't bad in itself..yet they don't seem to know what the others are doing..yet they know their history with LE..just mind numbing..

It's crazy Gypsy DD.  And why does mom Louisia need a blanket over her in July?  There nothing about this case that isn't goofy to me.  I just don't understand these people.  What I also find puzzling is the lack of leaks.  Let's face it, no matter what the case the reporters always have someone who leaks information.  Whether it's right or wrong to do so, it always happens.  This is a pretty national case yet we hear nothing, no one seems to have any information, no matter how trivial, such as relatives.  Don't they believe is at least stating who is in a specific picture?  It's not even known what mental hospital Wendell checked himself into which is just ridiculous.  As far as reporting there has been next to nothing.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: August 07, 2011, 08:24:13 PM »

peekyou.com

Tyler Noyes

Do y'all think this is the same guy on the FB?  I don't know .

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28:16 PM »

It's crazy Gypsy DD.  And why does mom Louisia need a blanket over her in July?  There nothing about this case that isn't goofy to me.  I just don't understand these people.  What I also find puzzling is the lack of leaks.  Let's face it, no matter what the case the reporters always have someone who leaks information.  Whether it's right or wrong to do so, it always happens.  This is a pretty national case yet we hear nothing, no one seems to have any information, no matter how trivial, such as relatives.  Don't they believe is at least stating who is in a specific picture?  It's not even known what mental hospital Wendell checked himself into which is just ridiculous.  As far as reporting there has been next to nothing.

I did check the weather in the early part of the case..and in the evenings it is usually in the 60's..so very nice sleeping weather.  I sort of looked at the blanket as a security object to cover Mom with..I do notice all the woman are in jeans and long pants and sweatshirts..so maybe with the medication and not moving ..sitting in a wheelchair ..her Mom got chilled. I am saying medication because the day Celina went missing 7/26 Mom needed to be rushed to the hospital due to stress/anxiety.  She was released later that day.  I am assuming they put her on medication..and would have kept her on medication throughout this whole tradegy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.