March 28, 2024, 01:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396980 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: August 07, 2011, 08:28:21 PM »

Ooops..also wanted to say the woman directly to her right I think is her boss at the consignment shop.

And okay I could be all wrong about this.but just from when they have been photographed and where..
That looks right to me . 
If y'all have been on the Kyron thread, that woman we've seen hovering around Louisia, with the reddish blonde hair . . . oh my gosh, she reminds me of ..............Terri Horman.   She's in this pic kind of in back of the consignment store owner who is kneeling.  My Lord, what a run-on sentence. 

I agree about the Terri H look alike.

I think that is Mom's sister..and the dark haired woman is her daughter..remember she and her daughter live in the house too..I am thinking they rent their own rooms.  And the rooms were rented in the daughter's name..which made me think the sister has  a credit history problem or no where to go but her daughter's apratment..which happens to be in the same house her sister's apartment is in.  And that makes sense too..sister's wanting to be togather...family in the same place.  No matter what we think ..it does seem that the red haired lady I think is Louisa's sister and her boss kneeling ..have been there for her...not so much anyone else.

Okay I want to amend that to say I also feel that ADam and adam's son Adam have been there..and Adam the son seems to be very close to that side of his family..wouldn't they be step sister's to him..or is he a full brother..meaning Louisa is his Mom also?

LOL..I wish these people would have all gotten married to their baby daddy/babymomma..even for a nanosecond so we could figure out this younger generation in who is who.  Kayla has the baby daddy name..Celina did not..not that it matters for us so much..but maybe it did for the kids in school and around town..I think it is unusual for sisters from the same father, although never married to their mother, to not have the same last name....okay I am stopping because I don't want to hurt feelings or sound preachy. 

I think both Kayla and Celina are Leros.  Adam is too so he is their half brother.  Adam Sr. said in an interview that they are both his girls but he and Louisia never married and he left the family home when Celina was three months old.  I have no clue who Adam, Jr.'s mother might be.  Even though it's been stated that Kevin Mullaney is the son  of a former boyfriend of Louisia's, I still believe he is her child.  He and Celina look too much alike.  Notice even the shape of their mouths on that picture.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: August 07, 2011, 08:29:27 PM »

Okay I want to amend that to say I also feel that ADam and adam's son Adam have been there..and Adam the son seems to be very close to that side of his family..wouldn't they be step sister's to him..or is he a full brother..meaning Louisa is his Mom also?

LOL..I wish these people would have all gotten married to their baby daddy/babymomma..even for a nanosecond so we could figure out this younger generation in who is who.  Kayla has the baby daddy name..Celina did not..not that it matters for us so much..but maybe it did for the kids in school and around town..I think it is unusual for sisters from the same father, although never married to their mother, to not have the same last name....okay I am stopping because I don't want to hurt feelings or sound preachy. 

Heck, I think this may be how many around there live . . . not being condescending or holier-than-thou, I think it's just their way.
I'm saying this from looking at their FB pages, so that's not exactly a reliable way to come to that conclusion. 

I agree that Adam Cass' son, and parents seem to have been there throughout . . . Kayla seems to resemble Adam, Jr. in coloring.

I'm still wondering about Wendell Mullaney and where he's lurking.  Titch ~ I got the name right this time!  teehee.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 07, 2011, 08:30:55 PM »

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game
oh my .

Beginning to feel like Alice through the looking glass. 

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said.

Does anybody think this is hinky.. Are family usually allowed to assist in an investigation especially when not requested by LE.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 07, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »

Heck, I think this may be how many around there live . . . not being condescending or holier-than-thou, I think it's just their way.
I'm saying this from looking at their FB pages, so that's not exactly a reliable way to come to that conclusion. 

I agree that Adam Cass' son, and parents seem to have been there throughout . . . Kayla seems to resemble Adam, Jr. in coloring.

I'm still wondering about Wendell Mullaney and where he's lurking.  Titch ~ I got the name right this time!  teehee.

LOL// TCUMOM..I think it is Wendall Noyes and Kevin Mullaney. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2011, 08:32:42 PM »

Adam was introduced by his father as Celina's brother and in the obit he is also listed as her brother.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »

OMG ~ I am still saying it wrong . . . good gosh . . . . I have cracked.

WHERE IS KEVIN MULLANEY ?  Yes, I'm shouting so maybe i'll remember.  gosh.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2011, 08:35:36 PM »

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game
oh my .

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said.

Does anybody think this is hinky.. Are family usually allowed to assist in an investigation especially when not requested by LE.
Yes, I think it's verrry hinky, creepy, weird, wrong.  Of course, I think they're all so intertwined, I don't know if you could find an impartial party.  Exaggerating, but not by much.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

Gypsy ~  That's how I feel.  I'm trying to come up with an excuse for doing this twice now! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:37 PM »

oh my .

Are Steve and Louisa cousins?  Is Jeff Noyes a cousin of Wendall?  If so..do they really know each other..meaning you can be related but not interact.  On the other hand ..in a situation like this it might take family to get to the bottom of what exactly went on the evening of 7/25 into the morning of 7/26.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »

This is the latest comment posted under the linked article.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1356970&format=comments&cnum=1&sort=newest

I was talking to someone who knows some people up there and there is suspicion that the Mullaney kid may be the one and not the stepfather. He may have tricked her into going out for pizza and used the stepfather's truck. Blame the mother for letting this piece of garbage into their house. But cut her a break on this parade thing. I'm sure the surviving daughter begged her to go and you could see on the news that she was crying the whole time.

hmmmmmm.  could be, but why is Wendell acting like ?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »

Gypsy ~  That's how I feel.  I'm trying to come up with an excuse for doing this twice now! 

Omg I am literally...LITERALLY...laughing out loud right now!  Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »

peekyou.com

Tyler Noyes

Do y'all think this is the same guy on the FB?  I don't know .

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263560033

It is the same guy but the photo is not him.  I enlarged and it doesn't even slightly resemble what he looks like now.   It is the relative to Wendell however.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2011, 09:12:38 PM »

OMG ~ I am still saying it wrong . . . good gosh . . . . I have cracked.

WHERE IS KEVIN MULLANEY ?  Yes, I'm shouting so maybe i'll remember.  gosh.
TCUmom,

Have you tried his Kevin Mullaney’s, FB page? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2011, 09:22:45 PM »

peekyou.com

Tyler Noyes

Do y'all think this is the same guy on the FB?  I don't know .

Klaas or 4donks ~ could one of y'all please give me a link to this new pic of Tyler Noyes ?   Thanks.

It is the same guy but the photo is not him.  I enlarged and it doesn't even slightly resemble what he looks like now.   It is the relative to Wendell however.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »

Klaas ~ messed up the quote box, and I had been doing so well.  sigh. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 07, 2011, 09:24:20 PM »

So much we don't know..like when did they start renting that apartment in that house..and when did Kevin move in there..and then when did Kevin take over their bedroom  and why did he take over their bedroom..and has Wendall always lived with them since they lived there..prior to the marriage last year?  What did the girls think of Wendall..what did they think of Kevin?  Could have this been someone that knew that Celina would be on the couch that night..did they lock their doors?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 07, 2011, 09:29:11 PM »

This is the latest comment posted under the linked article.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1356970&format=comments&cnum=1&sort=newest

I was talking to someone who knows some people up there and there is suspicion that the Mullaney kid may be the one and not the stepfather. He may have tricked her into going out for pizza and used the stepfather's truck. Blame the mother for letting this piece of garbage into their house. But cut her a break on this parade thing. I'm sure the surviving daughter begged her to go and you could see on the news that she was crying the whole time.

hmmmmmm.  could be, but why is Wendell acting like ?

Call me crazy but I think this could be true... At first I didn't think so, but I've since changed my mind. I'm also not 100% sold that Wendell was the one on his fb profile all the time. Old Wendell sure is hinky but it was rumored right in the beginning that Kevin was out driving around really late at night & can't be accounted for. Also, remember that the red truck was taken on the 27th. Celina was discovered missing morning of the 27th. The le questioned everybody but Kevin was questioned multiple times. I think that red truck was the vehicle Kevin drove, wasn't it? If so, I think the ground search for Celina was called of on the 27th and they started focussing on the river & pond plus the computer. I find it hinky le searched/impounded the red truck & called off the ground search in the same day. Think about it...Celina was 11 & the ground search was called off after just a little over 24 hours? Why? There were upwards of 100 le, fbi, fish & game, etc to help. I think it's bc they found something in that red truck then put more pressure on Kevin. Right after the truck was taken the le concentrated on searching the river & that pond. I think it's bc of the tips & rumors regarding Kevin vs his answers being hinky.

Were the wet clothes found in the red truck or silver truck? There was rumor that specks of blood were found in the red truck but that maybe Wendell's truck was used for transport. There was also rumor that heavy stones or cinder blocks were used to weigh her down, and this was before they found her body...it was on a Help Find Celina fb wall.

One of the reasons I thought Kevin was younger is bc another rumor was that he had a friend he was handing out with that night of the 25th. I thought it was somebody from Canaan. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: August 07, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »

oh my .

Are Steve and Louisa cousins?  Is Jeff Noyes a cousin of Wendall?  If so..do they really know each other..meaning you can be related but not interact.  On the other hand ..in a situation like this it might take family to get to the bottom of what exactly went on the evening of 7/25 into the morning of 7/26.

Yes, Steve & Louisa are cousins, but I have no idea if they have a close relationship.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 07, 2011, 09:35:33 PM »

Klaas ~ messed up the quote box, and I had been doing so well.  sigh. 

Tyler Noyes and his girlfriend Ashlynn Parkhurst

Ashlynn's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725042769

Tyler's facebook

Tyler Noyes facebook friends who's last name is also Noyes (note Wendell)

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 07, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »

Call me crazy but I think this could be true... At first I didn't think so, but I've since changed my mind. I'm also not 100% sold that Wendell was the one on his fb profile all the time. Old Wendell sure is hinky but it was rumored right in the beginning that Kevin was out driving around really late at night & can't be accounted for. Also, remember that the red truck was taken on the 27th. Celina was discovered missing morning of the 27th. The le questioned everybody but Kevin was questioned multiple times. I think that red truck was the vehicle Kevin drove, wasn't it? If so, I think the ground search for Celina was called of on the 27th and they started focussing on the river & pond plus the computer. I find it hinky le searched/impounded the red truck & called off the ground search in the same day. Think about it...Celina was 11 & the ground search was called off after just a little over 24 hours? Why? There were upwards of 100 le, fbi, fish & game, etc to help. I think it's bc they found something in that red truck then put more pressure on Kevin. Right after the truck was taken the le concentrated on searching the river & that pond. I think it's bc of the tips & rumors regarding Kevin vs his answers being hinky.

Were the wet clothes found in the red truck or silver truck? There was rumor that specks of blood were found in the red truck but that maybe Wendell's truck was used for transport. There was also rumor that heavy stones or cinder blocks were used to weigh her down, and this was before they found her body...it was on a Help Find Celina fb wall.

One of the reasons I thought Kevin was younger is bc another rumor was that he had a friend he was handing out with that night of the 25th. I thought it was somebody from Canaan. 

I have wondered about the wet clothes rumor, or is it for sure??
I missed the blood specks rumor. 

I think I'll check out a few FB comments.  Back in a minute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.