March 28, 2024, 11:41:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397021 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 07, 2011, 09:44:38 PM »

Something else that bothers me a little... The medical examiner would know if Celina was raped by now. Why wouldn't that be revealed? If she were violated by an rso, their DNA would be in codis & they'd have had a match by now. Kevin's been in jail for an extended period of time for felonies, so his DNA would be in their system wouldn't it? So, if Celina were violated by somebody close to her, wouldn't they be in custody by now? Or do they have somebody but just not releasing that info in case more peeps are involved? At least Wendell's in a psych hosp. I wonder if he's under constant watch.

All I know is that Wendell appears to have some serious problems. If he was targeted to use as a scapegoat, then wow bc his life already seems mixed up. If he really is involved, then shame on the prior judge for not giving him jail time after he broke in his ex's home & threatened to throw her down the stairs...oh yeah, and he violated a protective order against him when he did that too! However, I feel sorry for Louisa, but she's the common denominator here. If the perp is either or both of these guys, it was Louisa's trusting & nonjudgemental heart that gave them a chance. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 07, 2011, 09:48:16 PM »

BUT, there is *still* something going on with Wendell Noyes (good gosh, I finally got it.) 
His actions are beyond strange. 
Maybe he helped Kevin Mullaney *after the fact.*  Could that be?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 07, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »

Call me crazy but I think this could be true... At first I didn't think so, but I've since changed my mind. I'm also not 100% sold that Wendell was the one on his fb profile all the time. Old Wendell sure is hinky but it was rumored right in the beginning that Kevin was out driving around really late at night & can't be accounted for. Also, remember that the red truck was taken on the 27th. Celina was discovered missing morning of the 26th. The le questioned everybody but Kevin was questioned multiple times. I think that red truck was the vehicle Kevin drove, wasn't it? If so, I think the ground search for Celina was called of on the 27th and they started focussing on the river & pond plus the computer. I find it hinky le searched/impounded the red truck & called off the ground search in the same day. Think about it...Celina was 11 & the ground search was called off after just a little over 24 hours? Why? There were upwards of 100 le, fbi, fish & game, etc to help. I think it's bc they found something in that red truck then put more pressure on Kevin. Right after the truck was taken the le concentrated on searching the river & that pond. I think it's bc of the tips & rumors regarding Kevin vs his answers being hinky.

Were the wet clothes found in the red truck or silver truck? There was rumor that specks of blood were found in the red truck but that maybe Wendell's truck was used for transport. There was also rumor that heavy stones or cinder blocks were used to weigh her down, and this was before they found her body...it was on a Help Find Celina fb wall.

One of the reasons I thought Kevin was younger is bc another rumor was that he had a friend he was handing out with that night of the 25th. I thought it was somebody from Canaan. 

I have wondered about the wet clothes rumor, or is it for sure??
I missed the blood specks rumor. 

I think I'll check out a few FB comments.  Back in a minute.

Self edit... I meant to say Celina was discovered missing morning of the 26th.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: August 07, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »

BUT, there is *still* something going on with Wendell Noyes (good gosh, I finally got it.) 
His actions are beyond strange. 
Maybe he helped Kevin Mullaney *after the fact.*  Could that be?

I wonder the same thing! That fb page had so many comments that were interesting. Some were deleted & I'm assuming it's bc le didn't want that info out...not sure but it was said. Somebody said Wendell was seen wading sheets or a blanket that morning, the rocks or cinder comment that Kevin may have taken them from his old job & thrown Celina in the river or else knew who did, that she was violated, that there was a plastic bag or garbage bag involved, and that somebody from Canaan was involved. It was rumored that Wendell & Louisa were polyed & passed but Kevin failed & was brought in & questioned more than once. Then I read that NOBODY was polyed so who knows what the truth is. All signs point to Wendell's involvement but what if he's actually being framed?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #444 on: August 07, 2011, 10:03:02 PM »

I found George Cass phone directory from 1993-2002.  There was a George W. Cass, IDK we don't need him.
Does anyone have a Ancestry.com membership who would be willing to dig up George's information, we do not
publish personal information  BUT...I hope his wife grrr...would also be listed.  Thank-you.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=2000WP&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_db&gsfn=george+D&gsln=cass&msrpn__ftp=Lancaster%2C+Coos%2C+New+Hampshire%2C+USA&msrpn=4890&msrpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3242%7C32%7C0%7C734%7C4890%7C0%7C&uidh=000

P.S. IDK if he was married between 1993-2002    I am hoping he was at one point for the wife's name. Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 07, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »

Look at the date of the 27th. So keep in mind the red truck was taken on the 27th. Celina was discovered missing morning of the 26th but the 27th they're already focussed on the river & called off ground searches! They found something out from morning of 6/26 to afternoon of 6/27. They had boats & divers there.

http://www.wmur.com/r/28679347/detail.html

FBI Deploys Special Team In Search For Missing Girl

Police Investigate House Of Missing 11-Year-Old

POSTED: 8:19 am EDT July 27, 2011
UPDATED: 11:19 am EDT July 28, 2011

Snipped:
Nearly 48 hours after Celina's parents last saw their daughter, an air and ground search for the West Stewartstown girl ended earlier Wednesday.

By Wednesday evening, the Cass house was blocked off with police tape, and investigators were inside the home. Moments before that happened, two people under a blanket were led by friends out of the home and taken to a nearby police command center.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: August 07, 2011, 10:11:45 PM »

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game

How are these guys related?  Would the involvement of these two chiefs of police not be considered a conflict of interest within the investigation?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 07, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »

I found George Cass phone directory from 1993-2002.  There was a George W. Cass, IDK we don't need him.
Does anyone have a Ancestry.com membership who would be willing to dig up George's information, we do not
publish personal information  BUT...I hope his wife grrr...would also be listed.  Thank-you.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=2000WP&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_db&gsfn=george+D&gsln=cass&msrpn__ftp=Lancaster%2C+Coos%2C+New+Hampshire%2C+USA&msrpn=4890&msrpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3242%7C32%7C0%7C734%7C4890%7C0%7C&uidh=000

P.S. IDK if he was married between 1993-2002    I am hoping he was at one point for the wife's name. Smile

I don't have a membership there. Sorry Seahorse.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 07, 2011, 10:15:40 PM »

I do have a membership ~ I knew genealogy research would come in handy someday.  ha.
I've searched George Cass in *so* many ways . . . nothing.  zip. 
I've tried different states, you name it.  No marriages.  nothing.
If you think of anything, tell me and I'll try it, if I haven't already.   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: August 07, 2011, 10:28:09 PM »

I find the time frame from the 17th up til her disappearance as odd that le would ask for those specific days. Also, the info of that post I can verify by saying I saw it with my own eyes. That 'Katelyn Murpy' has been removed from his friends. Once you delete (or block) a friend on fb, your comments to them on their wall are deleted also.

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.celina?sk=wall

Quote:
Help Find Celina Cass - Missing from Stewartstown, New Hampshire
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Anyone with information about Celina Cass's activities from July 17 up until her disappearance is urged to immediately contact New Hampshire State Police Trooper Daniel Quartuli @ 603-846-3333.
July 30 at 9:32am
3 people like this.

Quote:
Help Find Celina Cass - Missing from Stewartstown, New Hampshire Did you see Celina Cass with anyone during the 7 days prior to her disappearance? Did you hear anything you may have considered gossip at the time? Did you see a stranger in town behaving suspiciously? Did Celina tell you about a new friend she met online? Was Celina behaving differently than normal prior to her disappearance? Did she complain to you about anyone bothering her?
July 30 at 9:36am ·  1 person

Kathy Casale Sanzari did you look into the stepfather, his facebook leaves much to be desired
July 30 at 9:41am ·  2 people

Barbara Boudreau Turner The step-dads last post was deleted. Tues morn to Katelyn Murphy @9.11am "I live in Canaan Vermont".
July 30 at 10:38am

Help Find Celina Cass - Missing from Stewartstown, New Hampshire It sure was. I made a screen shot of it so I know it was there. I just looked at it and he posted that on July 26, 2011 at 9:11am as you claim. But that isn't the truth either. He lives in Stewartstown, New Hampshire!
July 30 at 10:51am

Lisa Foster i too seen it and it isnt there now. if you go to the persons wall he was talking with can you see it there?
July 30 at 12:31pm

Bobbie Wheeler I saw it as well on Tue and noticed last night it was gone, seems odd to me why would anyone delete the post done on the day your step daughter is called into the police as missing? You sure it was made to "Katelyn Murphy"? yea it is i just searched her and odd again she's been removed from his FB page?? and there is no comment on her page i just looked.
July 30 at 1:15pm ·  1 person

Help Find Celina Cass - Missing from Stewartstown, New Hampshire Very odd indeed. You'd think he would close up his profile.
July 30 at 2:42pm

Lisa Foster has his FB page been verified that it is realy him? i am just wondering. hes a sick man for sure!
July 30 at 3:00pm ·  1 person

Barbara Boudreau Turner Im assuming the authorities have his comp. as well as Celinas. You can delete but still remains on the hard drive. Odd, very odd behavior of the step-dad.
July 30 at 4:29pm ·  1 person

Help Find Celina Cass - Missing from Stewartstown, New Hampshire I'm suspecting the authorities will find some illegal files on his computer.
July 30 at 10:47pm

Bobbie Wheeler oh i bet so as well, i wish i was closer to home i want to help out so much i am on Monday going to talk to a few reporters i work for 13 news papers all across the state of Colorado see if i can get them to follow this in our papers as well. And as well am going to be printing out flyers to hang at local businesses in my area as well as in local airports.
July 30 at 10:49pm ·  3 people
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2011, 10:56:04 PM »

Re my bold...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-27-missing-new-hampshire-girl_n.htm?csp=34news

FBI abduction team searches for missing N.H. girl
Updated 7/28/2011 7:29 PM

Snipped:
At midday Wednesday, about a mile north of town, five Fish and Game Department officers searched the woods behind an apartment. They carried bags and boxes, but it was unclear if they collected anything.
Police descended on a parked pickup truck across the street from the girl's home, and officers wearing gloves examined it.

Snipped:
Gralenski said Wednesday that a small boat with an officer and fishing guide was searching the river about a quarter-mile from her home. He said the river was lowered Tuesday to help with the search. The river runs between New Hampshire and Vermont, where state police also have helped with the search.
"It's not a deep river. You'd be hard-pressed to find 6 to 8 feet in most of it in that area," Gralenski said. "When we had it drawn down, it was exceptionally low."
That allowed the Border Patrol to search by helicopter and some officers to search by kayak before severe thunderstorms passed through Tuesday afternoon
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2011, 10:56:46 PM »

I saw this on the Help Find Celina Cass page on Facebook this morning but didn't post it because I think if all of this was true, it would have been leaked long before now.  Then again, it could be true.  I don't know what to think in this case anymore other than I'm very convinced that either Wendell or Kevin killed Celina.

Annmarie Violandi
Wendell and Kevin(20 year old son of mother's ex-boyfriend) know exactly what happened. I would love to know what time the mother went to work-because if it was after 7am.....she knows.
Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and weighted down with chains and cinderblocks. Kevin stole them from his boss or ex boss. Kevin was seen driving around town between 11pm-2:30am and gave no alibi when questioned by police. Wendell was seen @7am washing sheets. 2 hours b4 Celina was reported missing. Same sheets were found in a dumpster behind a restaraunt. Just waiting to see what the toxicology report shows- For little Celina's sake I hope they drugged her. All this time I thought it was Wendell alone--I never gave a second thought about Kevin Kevin has an unsavory record, jail time 2 pregnant girlfriends-he has also been seen stopping and talking to young girls (11-14) on multiple occasions. Rest in peace Celina......you are finally safe!!
Thursday at 11:59am
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: August 07, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »

http://www.colbsent.com/stories.php

::snipping2::

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said. He described his involvement as "worker bee stuff," such as checking on registered sex offenders in the area and physically checking on "every camp and camper in Colebrook and Stewartstown."

"I tried to remain upbeat, but knew that as time went on, statistically things were not good," Chief Cass said. He called Monday night's news "very upsetting," but commended all authorities for "an unbelievable amount of resources brought to bear on this investigation."Searchers returned to the Back Pond area and also spent significant time on Kemp Hill and Canaan Hill. River levels on the Connecticut River were dropped by dam keeper Bob Ward, from 390 cubic feet per second down to a mere 85 cfs on two different days to allow for a better search, according to Major Kevin Jordan of N.H. Fish and Game
oh my .

Beginning to feel like Alice through the looking glass. 

Colebrook police chief Steve Cass confirmed yesterday that he and Canaan chief Jeff Noyes voluntarily assisted in the investigation. "Nobody asked, I just went," he said.

Does anybody think this is hinky.. Are family usually allowed to assist in an investigation especially when not requested by LE.

Hinky indeed!  Allowed to sniff around the case and poss. related to the sex offenders scares me even worse.  As I understand it LEO's don't have to be removed from a case involving their relatives but 99% of the time they are not on the case for the obvious reasons and don't mind being done so.  This man should have never been there esp. unofficially!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 07, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

There are also some posts removed from Tyler Noyes fb page from July 26 and 27th.

Is it possible that someone else got on Wendell's computer the morning of the 27th at 9:11 and made the post on Katelyn Murphy's wall that said "I live in Caanan Vermont"?  Someone...oh possibly like Tyler?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 07, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »

I saw this on the Help Find Celina Cass page on Facebook this morning but didn't post it because I think if all of this was true, it would have been leaked long before now.  Then again, it could be true.  I don't know what to think in this case anymore other than I'm very convinced that either Wendell or Kevin killed Celina.

Annmarie Violandi
Wendell and Kevin(20 year old son of mother's ex-boyfriend) know exactly what happened. I would love to know what time the mother went to work-because if it was after 7am.....she knows.
Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and weighted down with chains and cinderblocks. Kevin stole them from his boss or ex boss. Kevin was seen driving around town between 11pm-2:30am and gave no alibi when questioned by police. Wendell was seen @7am washing sheets. 2 hours b4 Celina was reported missing. Same sheets were found in a dumpster behind a restaraunt. Just waiting to see what the toxicology report shows- For little Celina's sake I hope they drugged her. All this time I thought it was Wendell alone--I never gave a second thought about Kevin Kevin has an unsavory record, jail time 2 pregnant girlfriends-he has also been seen stopping and talking to young girls (11-14) on multiple occasions. Rest in peace Celina......you are finally safe!!

I actual think there's some validity to it bc every single rumor that came out so far has turned out true...right down to le seizing the red truck and then taking Wendell's the other day. My gut is telling me that Louisa is innocent completely.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: August 07, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »

This is a good word to describe my state of mind ~ addled . 

I wish we just had a sliver of info.

And, I still want to know where is KEVIN MULLANEY?

Titch, I asked that just for you!   

I am going to look at every single friend Kayla Laro and Kevin Mullaney have listed, and see if any of them have their FB walls public. 
Heck, I don't even have a FB, and will never get one after all this .
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »

There are also some posts removed from Tyler Noyes fb page from July 26 and 27th.

Is it possible that someone else got on Wendell's computer the morning of the 27th at 9:11 and made the post on Katelyn Murphy's wall that said "I live in Caanan Vermont"?  Someone...oh possibly like Tyler?

Is Tyler friends with Kevin?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

This is a good word to describe my state of mind ~ addled . 

I wish we just had a sliver of info.

And, I still want to know where is KEVIN MULLANEY?

Titch, I asked that just for you!   

I am going to look at every single friend Kayla Laro and Kevin Mullaney have listed, and see if any of them have their FB walls public. 
Heck, I don't even have a FB, and will never get one after all this .

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »

Annmarie Violandi

Thanks for the post Pattianne.  If this is true and she is posting under her real name then I give her props for having the balz to say it!  Those two aren't even in custody so I hope she is safe, even if just running off at the mouth.  I can see it being true but why would Mom turn her back to it?  I guess they could have something on her or the fam.  I keep thinking about the mention of the possibility of pill selling there, could be!  I do hope the poor little girl was unconscious at the time.  The poor thing might have even had a crush on one of the dweebs.  I'm only speculating, coming up with stuff out of the blue and haven't read this anywhere.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »

Is Tyler friends with Kevin?

He sure is!  I just looked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.