March 28, 2024, 05:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396992 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: August 07, 2011, 11:08:03 PM »

There are also some posts removed from Tyler Noyes fb page from July 26 and 27th.

Is it possible that someone else got on Wendell's computer the morning of the 27th at 9:11 and made the post on Katelyn Murphy's wall that said "I live in Caanan Vermont"?  Someone...oh possibly like Tyler?

Is Tyler friends with Kevin?

Also, it was posted on the 26th at 9:11am, not the 27th.

Something's off.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: August 07, 2011, 11:13:09 PM »

I saw this on the Help Find Celina Cass page on Facebook this morning but didn't post it because I think if all of this was true, it would have been leaked long before now.  Then again, it could be true.  I don't know what to think in this case anymore other than I'm very convinced that either Wendell or Kevin killed Celina.

Annmarie Violandi
Wendell and Kevin(20 year old son of mother's ex-boyfriend) know exactly what happened. I would love to know what time the mother went to work-because if it was after 7am.....she knows.
Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and weighted down with chains and cinderblocks. Kevin stole them from his boss or ex boss. Kevin was seen driving around town between 11pm-2:30am and gave no alibi when questioned by police. Wendell was seen @7am washing sheets. 2 hours b4 Celina was reported missing. Same sheets were found in a dumpster behind a restaraunt. Just waiting to see what the toxicology report shows- For little Celina's sake I hope they drugged her. All this time I thought it was Wendell alone--I never gave a second thought about Kevin Kevin has an unsavory record, jail time 2 pregnant girlfriends-he has also been seen stopping and talking to young girls (11-14) on multiple occasions. Rest in peace Celina......you are finally safe!!
Thursday at 11:59am

I actual think there's some validity to it bc every single rumor that came out so far has turned out true...right down to le seizing the red truck and then taking Wendell's the other day. My gut is telling me that Louisa is innocent completely.

But, I still think Louisia knows/suspects they are the killers, whether one or both, whether one just *helped* the other with disposal (what an awful word to use), or whether it was one, totally alone.

What do y'all think about her at least knowing something, although she may not be able to even process the knowledge.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: August 07, 2011, 11:16:31 PM »

There are also some posts removed from Tyler Noyes fb page from July 26 and 27th.

Is it possible that someone else got on Wendell's computer the morning of the 27th at 9:11 and made the post on Katelyn Murphy's wall that said "I live in Caanan Vermont"?  Someone...oh possibly like Tyler?

One of the posts that was removed was from the 26th or 27th was about screwing the rest of your life up (in other words tho) because a person named Gabe Le asked if he was referring to Wendell murdering Celina (he was goading Tyler) and Tyler responded that GabeLe didn't know what he was talking about that Wendell didn't do it and he was sure of that fact.  GabeLe posted this on August 2nd but the original post from Tyler was the 26th or 27th. GabeLe's profile is totally hidden.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: August 07, 2011, 11:19:46 PM »

I saw this on the Help Find Celina Cass page on Facebook this morning but didn't post it because I think if all of this was true, it would have been leaked long before now.  Then again, it could be true.  I don't know what to think in this case anymore other than I'm very convinced that either Wendell or Kevin killed Celina.

Annmarie Violandi
Wendell and Kevin(20 year old son of mother's ex-boyfriend) know exactly what happened. I would love to know what time the mother went to work-because if it was after 7am.....she knows.
Celina was found wrapped in a blanket and weighted down with chains and cinderblocks. Kevin stole them from his boss or ex boss. Kevin was seen driving around town between 11pm-2:30am and gave no alibi when questioned by police. Wendell was seen @7am washing sheets. 2 hours b4 Celina was reported missing. Same sheets were found in a dumpster behind a restaraunt. Just waiting to see what the toxicology report shows- For little Celina's sake I hope they drugged her. All this time I thought it was Wendell alone--I never gave a second thought about Kevin Kevin has an unsavory record, jail time 2 pregnant girlfriends-he has also been seen stopping and talking to young girls (11-14) on multiple occasions. Rest in peace Celina......you are finally safe!!
Thursday at 11:59am

I actual think there's some validity to it bc every single rumor that came out so far has turned out true...right down to le seizing the red truck and then taking Wendell's the other day. My gut is telling me that Louisa is innocent completely.

But, I still think Louisia knows/suspects they are the killers, whether one or both, whether one just *helped* the other with disposal (what an awful word to use), or whether it was one, totally alone.

What do y'all think about her at least knowing something, although she may not be able to even process the knowledge.

Oh I def agree with you. Remember the last time Wendell checked into that motel in Canaan VT? Well he checked in with his sister, then his sister took the room key to the front desk & said Wendell wouldn't be back. That's when he checked into that other hospital, where he still is now I believe. If Louisa didn't suspect something, she'd be by his side when she could. Plus we see pics of Kayla with Louisa, as well as her family & Adam's family, but no mention of Kevin being around her lately. So, where's Kevin? The police say they haven't arrested anyone yet. Could Kevin be in custody?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 07, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »

One of the posts that was removed was from the 26th or 27th was about screwing the rest of your life up (in other words tho) because a person named Gabe Le asked if he was referring to Wendell murdering Celina (he was goading Tyler) and Tyler responded that GabeLe didn't know what he was talking about that Wendell didn't do it and he was sure of that fact.  GabeLe posted this on August 2nd but the original post from Tyler was the 26th or 27th. GabeLe's profile is totally hidden.

Hmmm.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: August 07, 2011, 11:24:59 PM »

oh, yes.  what would we expect.  birds of a feather.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:42 PM »

I remember those posts, and noticed they were removed .... Tyler sounded mad that Gabe was making comments.  It sounded to me as if Gabe was goading Tyler, trying to get him to talk about what he might know.  I wonder if Gabe Le is a real person.  sigh.  Guess I'll try and find out. 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 07, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

Julie Woods is also listed at Tyler Noyles aunt.  It's so very strange...she has some posts about Celina and about going up to be with the family but the rest of her posts are soooo,  I don't even know how to say it....disconnected maybe? unconcerned?  I know if a family member of mine, esp a child was found murdered, I would be so consumed but for some reason most of these people aren't.  Her page is open as is Tylers, I'd post her link but I don't see Klaas here for fix it for me lol.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 07, 2011, 11:32:55 PM »

I remember those posts, and noticed they were removed .... Tyler sounded mad that Gabe was making comments.  It sounded to me as if Gabe was goading Tyler, trying to get him to talk about what he might know.  I wonder if Gabe Le is a real person.  sigh.  Guess I'll try and find out. 

Honestly when I read it for the first time on 8/2 I thought the LE was Law Enforcement. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: August 07, 2011, 11:33:50 PM »

Julie Woods is also listed at Tyler Noyles aunt.  It's so very strange...she has some posts about Celina and about going up to be with the family but the rest of her posts are soooo,  I don't even know how to say it....disconnected maybe? unconcerned?  I know if a family member of mine, esp a child was found murdered, I would be so consumed but for some reason most of these people aren't.  Her page is open as is Tylers, I'd post her link but I don't see Klaas here for fix it for me lol.

Julie Woods' FB . 
Just start and keep reading thru the comments.
If nothing else, it gives you a really good idea of life in that neck of the woods, so-to-speak. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 07, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »

Julie Woods' FB . 
Just start and keep reading thru the comments.
If nothing else, it gives you a really good idea of life in that neck of the woods, so-to-speak. 
Forgot to add the link.  jeepers.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001870634884
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: August 07, 2011, 11:48:56 PM »

Goodnight monkey friends. I'm startin to fall asleep lol!  an angelic monkey
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: August 08, 2011, 12:11:26 AM »

I'm confused.  How is this Julia Woods related?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 08, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »

I'm confused.  How is this Julia Woods related?
She's some sort of relative of Tyler Noyes, Tyler is some sort of relative of Wendell Noyes.   

Julia just seems to comment occasionally on the situation, and frankly, seems a little out of it.  I've just been trying to find any FBs that have an open wall/comment section to see what's being said around that area.

I think almost everyone in that area is related, from what I can tell.  It is a mess.   
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: August 08, 2011, 12:26:31 AM »

I googled Wendell Noyes name.  What the hell is this?

http://thedisbrimstonedailypitchfork.wordpress.com/2011/08/01/gag-order-issued-in-the-case-of-celina-cass-stepfather-wendell-noyes-rushed-to-hospital/
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 08, 2011, 12:31:31 AM »

omg
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:44 AM »

Do you think it's a joke or is a gag order the reason we have heard virtually nothing?  My hair hurts at this point.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:49 AM »

Good heavens.  It must be someone's blog .  Maybe some of the other monkeys have seen it before.  Most of what he/she is saying is what we know, it's just that that blog seems to have a little darker atmosphere than this cage.  wow.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: August 08, 2011, 12:39:04 AM »

Do you think it's a joke or is a gag order the reason we have heard virtually nothing?  My hair hurts at this point.

At this point, I don't know what to think.
I will say that I've read (don't ask me where, maybe news articles, FBs, forums, who knows) that the FBI *asked* various townspeople to not give out any specific detailed info.  Beats me if that's true or not.

If that was the case, I cannot imagine that every person asked would be so compliant, but who knows about that, either.
I guess if the FBI told/asked me not to give out info, I'd sure comply.....heck, I'd probably fake being mute, I'd be so nervous.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: August 08, 2011, 07:40:20 AM »

Good morning NCSunny! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.