March 28, 2024, 02:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396925 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: August 09, 2011, 10:48:53 PM »

Pam Villeneuve I am little adams mom and big adams ex wife, ok I understand majority of the services will be taken care of
Saturday at 10:12am

Pam Villeneuve I am little adams mom and big adams ex wife, ok I understand majority of the services will be taken care of

Celina cass pam you don't know who i am? you use to come to my house with adam and little adam all the time. you were at my wedding were adam jump in the pool with all his coths on walet and every thing.
Saturday at 11:27am

Celina cass i can't get over how big little adam is. he's biger than all of you really tall and so hansome. you must be so proud of him. you fixen to be grandma!!!!!!! lol you so old .
Saturday at 11:33am

Celina cass go to my page and you will see my babys
Saturday at 11:34am

Pam Villeneuve i'm not sure know we were over roger and lees all the time. I really am having a mind blank here lol yes we r going to be proud grandparents cant wait He s a handsome big boy for sure
Saturday at 3:00pm

Celina cass wow i don't know what to say you were at my wedding. o well guess i am not rememerbale!!!!!
Saturday at 4:53pm

Pam Villeneuve message me
Saturday at 9:48pm

Pam Villeneuve Is it brenda
Yesterday at 9:39pm

Celina cass ya
Yesterday at 9:51pm

Found this on fb..Pam Villeneuve is Adams mom and big Adams ex-wife.

kippy, I'm curious how you got this since her Wall is blocked.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000418610766&sk=friends&v=friends
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: August 09, 2011, 10:52:15 PM »

Forgot to add that I can think of no other reason to kill an eleven year old child other than a sexual molestation.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: August 09, 2011, 10:56:40 PM »

Forgot to add that I can think of no other reason to kill an eleven year old child other than a sexual molestation.
I agree.

It's a shame we have no information to go on.
At least with Natalee and Caylee, we had times, names, dates.  We have nothing here, and I'm afraid this will go by the wayside....shades of Lauren Speirer, just to name one.   so sad.

If only we had an answer to even one of the questions we keep asking.   
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: August 09, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »

Wendell and Kevin not in attendance at the memorial or the parade is a pretty big statement.  Strong indications of not only guilt but that others in the know (ie... friends and family) see them as guilty.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: August 09, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

Celina cass pam you don't know who i am? you use to come to my house with adam and little adam all the time. you were at my wedding were adam jump in the pool with all his coths on walet and every thing.

Celina cass i can't get over how big little adam is. he's biger than all of you really tall and so hansome. you must be so proud of him. you fixen to be grandma!!!!!!! lol you so old .

Pam Villeneuve i'm not sure know we were over roger and lees all the time. I really am having a mind blank here lol yes we r going to be proud grandparents cant wait He s a handsome big boy for sure

Celina cass wow i don't know what to say you were at my wedding. o well guess i am not rememerbale!!!!!

Celina cass ya

I don't know how to past the fb link. It's  a support page called Celina Cass and is the one with 52 members.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 09, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »

Wendell and Kevin not in attendance at the memorial or the parade is a pretty big statement.  Strong indications of not only guilt but that others in the know (ie... friends and family) see them as guilty.

I've noticed several Noyes FB accounts being made almost completely private, some having the avatar pic removed, too.

Guessing they are distancing and/or circling the wagons.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: August 09, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »

Celina cass ya

i dont FB,but i think u have to be on a list,so whos using cc FB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: August 09, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »

I've noticed several Noyes FB accounts being made almost completely private, some having the avatar pic removed, too.

Yes, there's that also.

Louisia choosing to attend without her husband speaks loud and clear.

Hopefully, it's only a matter of time... maybe the toxicology reports are all LE needs to finish telling the story of what happened that night.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: August 09, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »

Yes, there's that also.

Hopefully, it's only a matter of time... maybe the toxicology reports are all LE needs to finish telling the story of what happened that night.

I can see Wendell not being there since he's hiding his butt in a mental institution planning a defense already.  But why not Kevin.  He lived in the freakin house with Celina for God's sake and is a half brother so by in the world wasn't he there?  That's right off the meter to me.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: August 09, 2011, 11:26:39 PM »

Yes, there's that also.

I can see Wendell not being there since he's hiding his butt in a mental institution planning a defense already.  But why not Kevin.  He lived in the freakin house with Celina for God's sake and is a half brother so by in the world wasn't he there?  That's right off the meter to me.

We haven't heard a peep as to where Kevin is ......I hope the authorities are keeping an eye on him.

The rumor that he had taken cinderblocks and chains (stolen) from his former (?) employer.....does anyone know where he worked?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 10, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »

Celina cass ya

I found the Celina FB page this came from.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celina-cass/146429868772815
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: August 10, 2011, 09:00:19 AM »

snipped from for space
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11926.msg1459857#msg1459857
kippy
----
pattianne
=====
----
cw618
====
melisb

i see the answer now someone is using a FB pg in celina name not her/celina FB pg
wonder why its not named memory of,support of,or something other than Celina cass
from the pg melisb found

Pam Villeneuve
 Who may i ask is running this page under Celina's name?
August 5 at 7:31pm · Like · Comment

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 10, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »

I am still wondering besides the family members and Louisa's sister and neice..who were the other occupants of that apartment house?  What did they hear..what did they see?

Did this happen at the house?  If so it would almost have had to have been a drug overdose..or she would have been incompacitated in some way..she was a tall young lady for 11 years old.  I would think someone trying to harm her in the middle of the night would have had her kicking and screaming..unless she was drugged or somehow physically restrained.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: August 10, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »

I didn't mean with the drug overdose that Celina willing took the drugs..I meant more like someone slipped something into a soda..like a date rape drug..and it all went downhill from there.  But neither Wendall nor Kevin seem to have a history of drug use...other then medications Wendall may have been prescribed.  Of course no history of drug use could just mean they hadn't been caught yet.

Someone incampacitated her..I feel certain because she is a tall young lady for her age..I just can't see her not putting up a fight unless she physically couldn't.  And I can't see her putting up a fight and no one in the house hearing or seeing anything.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2011, 10:58:34 AM »

Pardon my spelling..meant to hit spell check first and did not.

And hey..good morning Monkeys.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 10, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »

I didn't mean with the drug overdose that Celina willing took the drugs..I meant more like someone slipped something into a soda..like a date rape drug..and it all went downhill from there.  But neither Wendall nor Kevin seem to have a history of drug use...other then medications Wendall may have been prescribed.  Of course no history of drug use could just mean they hadn't been caught yet.

Someone incampacitated her..I feel certain because she is a tall young lady for her age..I just can't see her not putting up a fight unless she physically couldn't.  And I can't see her putting up a fight and no one in the house hearing or seeing anything.

i agree,or she knew the perp and left willing

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: August 10, 2011, 11:28:54 AM »

Celina cass ya

I have Facebook and I had no trouble finding her.  Here's her link -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000418610766

The problem is you can block your Wall (which is where you write things) which she had done.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: August 10, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »

snipped from for space
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11926.msg1459857#msg1459857
kippy
----
pattianne
=====
----
cw618
====
melisb

i see the answer now someone is using a FB pg in celina name not her/celina FB pg
wonder why its not named memory of,support of,or something other than Celina cass
from the pg melisb found

Pam Villeneuve
 Who may i ask is running this page under Celina's name?
August 5 at 7:31pm · Like · Comment

Thank you.  So it sounds like Adam's side of the family was asking for donations for the memorial and funeral.  That's what I take from it.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: August 10, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »

Walter Laro, Adam's father, is the man who set up the donation fund -

Celina cass
any donation for celina send to adam laro care of walter laro columbia nh 03576 god bless all of you!!!!!
August 4 at 10:15am

2 people like this.
        Lori Ramalho what is the address to send donations to? I know it's Columbia but where????
        August 4 at 4:21pm

Since I'm on the Celina Cass community page, I don't understand why the woman who is running the page posted this -

Celina cass the donation are set up with bank and we the other family try to get more help for her. but if you know aneythink about her mom that would speak for itself!!!!!!! yes her mom suck we tryed to get to dentests, doctors and so on. her dad has been in and out of hospital with heart problems he was in coma when this happened!!!!!!!!!!! people have given money to the mom and yes she did spend it on herself that why the bank is now in charge. also celina's little sis was taken from the home and will NO LONGER EVER LIVE WITH THEM!!!!!! she will be with her dad and older brother...her dad dose NOT HAVE A CRIMANAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!! yes he dose need help with him beeing sick and wanting to give her a nice service. thank!!!!!!
August 5 at 11:07am · 2 people
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: August 10, 2011, 12:53:49 PM »

I forgot to add that the woman who is running the page is Brenda Gaffney, a cousin of Adam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.