April 18, 2024, 05:44:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 400621 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #700 on: August 12, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »

I'd wanna move too if my kids were getting the type of education in THAT town.  Geesh.  Does anybody know how to type/write.  I know we all make typos,  (Me being at least the top 5 typo queens), but it is severe pattern with those on FB at least.  Not only spelling, but grammar.  It just gives me a bad perception of the town, though I can't judge the entire town, on just a few.  Lot's of big hearts obviously.  But whew, the vision, I have, is hard to shake and I should not be so judgemental Sad

Praying for ::justice2NJ::  for Celina!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: August 12, 2011, 01:01:21 PM »

Everything bites us or blesses us, and running does not make you free, but the truth will.

::justice2NJ::

She just may skip town when the heat is on, it may be how she operates, IMO. 

I would not take a child out of her school, the gossip will follow them, where ever they go.

I would stay put and bite the bullet, so to speak, that takes guts, IDK if she has fortitude and patience.

I'm right there with you .  If you know you have nothing to hide, have no involvement, or whatever. ...  you *do* stay put and bite the bullet.
If they had so much support with searches, the remembrance service, the parade and who knows what else, then why leave the security of friends and family behind?

More and more questions and no answers.  sigh.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: August 12, 2011, 01:05:36 PM »

I'd wanna move too if my kids were getting the type of education in THAT town.  Geesh.  Does anybody know how to type/write.  I know we all make typos,  (Me being at least the top 5 typo queens), but it is severe pattern with those on FB at least.  Not only spelling, but grammar.  It just gives me a bad perception of the town, though I can't judge the entire town, on just a few.  Lot's of big hearts obviously.  But whew, the vision, I have, is hard to shake and I should not be so judgemental Sad

I needed that laugh . . . you are soooo right !  I'm certainly not a grammar queen, but those folks are something else . . . maybe it's difficult to lure good teachers to that town ~

Yes, I think so many of them do have big hearts . . .

I don't think you're being judgmental ..... hey, it's the facts as we see them!

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: August 12, 2011, 01:11:19 PM »

According to the FB page of Kno Tomorrow Louisa and Kayla have moved because they don't feel safe. They need donations for furniture as well as to pay funeral expenses. Kayla will be attending a new school.

Kno Tomorrow
We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!

15 hours ago

France Parker likes this.
        Lisa Cotnoir Skidgel why do they need to relocate?
        14 hours ago
        Stacy Hicks yea why??
        14 hours ago
        Tabitha Houle Vlk I don't blame them for a reminder everyday what happen so close to where the live a see on a daily routine to work, school ect it can be to much for human emotions, an sadly the people that live near an close to them its a open wound that will never heal in time an to grieve everyday more then the next. It is their chioce not anothers to question with out inderstanding. So you ask why then ask that to your self an see what you come up with being a mother an a sister that has lost so much.
        14 hours ago · 1 person
        Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
        12 hours ago
        Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ t
https://www.facebook.com/knotomorrowband

Wendell and Kayla are no longer FB friends, but she and Kevin Mullaney are still friends. Does that mean that they think Kevin had nothing to do with Celina's death? And they are suspicious of Wendell?

And Kevin, who knows where he is, but wherever he is he has a computer. He sent a message Tuesday to a friend:

Brittany Ames
I wanna feel that way
Yeah I wanna hold you close
Oh If you still love me
Don’t just assume I know ♥
Tuesday at 7:34pm

Kevin Mullaney I love u
        Tuesday at 8:01pm
        Brittany Ames lol thanks kevin.
        Tuesday at 8:02pm
        Kevin Mullaney Good

Okay, I think this is pushing the envelope a bit much.  It is one thing to ask for donations for funeral expenses but another to ask for money to buy furniture.  I still don't believe that the donations asked for by Adams family aren't enough for the funeral.  I have looked up and seen funerals with cremation that have come in at just hundreds of dollars.  Why doesn't Louisia feel safe?  Her pervert husband is in a mental hospital and I'm sure that if Kevin is under any kind of suspicion by LE, he is being watched like a hawk.  Above and beyond that, why doesn't she ask for police protection?  Her brother is a Chief of Police. 

Which brother is a chief of police? Where? I must have missed that tidbit somehow. The only Cass in LE I remember reading about is Stephen Cass, Police Chief of Colebrook.

She only has 2 brothers according to her father's obit - Del O and Donny. Del works for the NH DOT as a bridge maintainer.
http://admin.state.nh.us/directory/procSearch_internet.asp?FName=del&LName=Cass&lstDepts2=&btnSearchPeople=Search+by+Name

So, is it Donny (Don A)?
Right, the Chief of Police of Colebrook, Stephen Cass.

http://www.colebrook-nh.com/Public_Documents/ColebrookNH_Police/index

He said he went over to Stewartstown to help with the investigation so I think he'd have some connections in the police department.  So if Louisia feels unsafe I'm sure she would be provided with at least a patrol car outside her home until someone is charged with killing Celina - if that is the reason she feels unsafe.

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: August 12, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »

Glad I wasn't alone in my *take* on the remarks.

With that said, on Julie Woods FB wall, she is very upset over some *people* evidently moving near/into the same house or maybe apartment as her son and his family (they have 2 daughters)......

Read the comments....it is very telling . . .

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001870634884&sk=wall

Julie Woods
Why would u move where there is a family with two young girls & in the same house??....i'm sorry if it sounds mean. Now I have to fear for my family???
Wednesday at 16:42

Douglas Grant UH OH WATS UP JULES
        Wednesday at 17:00
        Nichole Benoit Don't worry Julie... We are working on that..
        Wednesday at 17:08
        Julie Woods I hope so cuz i not feeling to good about it...
        Wednesday at 17:09
        Rita Germain What is this about Julie?
        Wednesday at 17:21
        Joanne Mathieu ‎?? everything ok Jules??
        Wednesday at 17:48
        Julie Woods it's not that i don't like my sons new neighbors.....it's the contrivecy & shit that surrounds them
        Wednesday at 18:16
        Lindsay Woods Dont worry mom Gerry isnt going to let anything happen! Him and i had a big talk... Everything will be ok!
        Wednesday at 19:15
        Brenda Venezia we wont let anything happen Julie....trust me.....
        Wednesday at 19:39
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin I don't know what is going on, but now I am sick with worry. I just saw Hailey last week.....my imagination is working overtime.....Could you email me??
        Wednesday at 19:46
        Sharon Belknap Hope everything works out fine for all of you!
        Yesterday at 08:16
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin Where is W? Not there I hope./////
        Yesterday at 10:02
        Julie Woods NO...not yet...
        Yesterday at 10:02
        Barbara Gudgin Carlson-Baldwin OMFW
        Yesterday at 10:03

There's more recent postings, too.   

Wow! I guess it isn't a secret where they are now. Surely she won't let Wendell move back in after all this, but we have seen it happen time and again in these case. I certainly understand Julie Wood's concerns. I mean what if all the partying wasn't just because of Wendell and the parties start up there? I'd hate my grandkids to be around that type of activity, too.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: August 12, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »

marycat,

What obit names two brother to louisa?   

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

Yes, George D Cass was the obit I had in mind. Tcumom was right. I was thinking of the Cass brothers. When Pattianne said brothers I wasn't thinking half or step. I assumed she meant Stephen Cass since he had been in the papers, but we don't have a relationship for him do we?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: August 12, 2011, 01:35:24 PM »

Amanda Umlah-Chapple
Last seen last night 7/25 PM in West Stewartstown wearing a nice tee shirt and cut off shorts. If you have seen Selena please call the local police
Wall Photos
July 26 at 2:31pm · Like · · Share

3 people like this.

Amanda Umlah-Chapple girl on the left is Selena Please help. This is not a repost this is a personal friends daughter.
        July 26 at 2:31pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler We have our eyes open and will spread the word as far as we can. I am so sad for this family! Selena is in my daughter's class as well and is very tore up. I send prayers for this family!
        July 26 at 2:38pm · Like

Lexy Lizzilovesme Owen IN THE GREEN?
        July 26 at 2:39pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler yeah on the left
        July 26 at 2:40pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler Does anyone know if they activated the amber alert??
        July 26 at 2:40pm · Like

Amanda Umlah-Chapple does anyone no a mike green from grovton that is who she last IM'ed on facebook last night.
        July 26 at 3:03pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler looking into this now
        July 26 at 3:06pm · Like

Lexy Lizzilovesme Owen she is not friends wit him on facebook
        July 26 at 3:06pm · Like

Heather Shepa I know her. Is her mom Louisa?
        July 26 at 3:19pm · Like

Heather Shepa That is my Uncle Wendell's step daughter!
    July 26 at 3:25pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler yes!
        July 26 at 3:26pm · Like

Heather Shepa OH NO!
        July 26 at 3:27pm · Like

Christine May Reynolds-Wheeler this is so sad.
        July 26 at 3:30pm · Like

Douglas Ramsey Jr Praying they find her soon!!!
        July 26 at 3:31pm · Like

Sapphire Nicole omg :/
        July 26 at 3:42pm · Like

Adam Jenna Very sad
        July 26 at 3:43pm · Like

Amanda Umlah-Chapple there is an amber alert now!!!
        July 26 at 4:11pm · Like

Rhonda Dotson Gallien prayers are all going out and posted
        July 26 at 4:12pm · Like

Shannon Ullmer OMG, i pray everything works out for the family. I was reading all the post and my heart goes out for the family.....
        July 26 at 4:28pm · Like

Angela Hall Emerson On the news they spelled her name with "C"...Celena...
        July 26 at 5:57pm · Like

Angela Hall Emerson Praying for her safe return ♥
        July 26 at 5:58pm · Like · 1 person

Karen Rivera-Comeau OMG
        July 26 at 6:42pm · Like

Jamie-lee Pinet We found a Mike Green on facebook but it says that he is from Berlin
        July 26 at 7:17pm · Like

Amanda Umlah-Chapple ty
        July 26 at 7:59pm · Like
        Kathy Harvey I don't watch the news much. I didn't know there was a girl missing from Stewartstown. Oh my goodness. What happened? I hope they find her soon and she is home safe and sound.. My prayers go out to her and her family..
        July 26 at 8:24pm · Like

Augustus Samples J hope she comes home safe!
        July 26 at 8:44pm · Like

Angel David sad.. May she come back safe ..
        July 27 at 7:09am · Like · 1 person

Lexy Lizzilovesme Owen she was my friend and i went to her candle light seromy
        July 27 at 12:07pm · Like · 1 person

Angie Barnes ‎@hEATHER IS that your uncle WEndalls Facebook page?
        July 28 at 4:41pm · Like

Kno Tomorrow still nothing please help us find her
        July 31 at 2:16am · Like · 2 people

I wonder if this is the Mike Green? -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1267459228

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 12, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »

marycat,

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

Yes, George D Cass was the obit I had in mind. Tcumom was right. I was thinking of the Cass brothers. When Pattianne said brothers I wasn't thinking half or step. I assumed she meant Stephen Cass since he had been in the papers, but we don't have a relationship for him do we?

I'll check something, and be back in a couple of minutes.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: August 12, 2011, 01:46:20 PM »

Now this is cool.

http://www.faqs.org/people-search/cass-new-hampshire/

I ran across this while hunting for Stephen Cass.  There are 2 in Colebrook.  One is about 42.  Probably Louisia's cousin, somewhere along the line.

The website above lists Cass' birth and death dates and where, in New Hampshire. 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: August 12, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »

I wonder if this is the Mike Green? -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1267459228

It would be interesting to know something about the person her last message was to, what time the message was sent and the content. I haven't seen a Mike Green on any of the FB pages like Kayla's, Kevin M's, W's or on any of their friends pages that I have looked at so far. That is suspicious to me. That she is messaging someone perhaps unknown to her family and friends.

I am not seeing any Mike Greens in Groveton yet.

I found an RSO by the name of Michael J Hunter, but his last known address is down south in Atkinson, close to Manchester. He was convicted of aggravated sexual assault, victim under 13 years old.

http://search.criminalcheck.com/pddetails.php?db=nhsx_an&rec=41188&ed=280&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC%3EGREEN,MICHAEL%3C/a%3E%3C/td
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 12, 2011, 03:19:16 PM »

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

::snipping2::
According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Celina and her sister, Kayla, shared a bedroom in the basement of the apartment house – a finished room furnished with beds for both girls – not an air mattress on the basement floor, as has been previously reported.

There are a total of three bedrooms on the second floor: Louisa’s, another room in which family friend Kevin Mullaney was staying, and a third room where Louisa’s mother-in-law, Tommie Richards, was staying. Tommie, the Chronicle was told, has health issues and was staying overnight with Wendell and Louisa Noyes.

No one knows if Celina went downstairs to her room after her mother went to sleep. The Chronicle has been told that when Mullaney came home, it was around midnight, and he can remember coming into the living room and sitting on the couch; it was believed that Celina was in her bedroom, in her own bed.

The Chronicle also reported that Louisa, Kayla and Kevin have moved into a new apartment out of town. Kayla and Louisa were having a difficult time staying in the apartment, and Louisa felt it was better to find another place to live. Wendell Noyes is not with them because he checked himself into a mental health facility in Concord the day after Celina’s body was found. Four years ago, Noyes was declared a paranoid schizophrenic after some odd behavior.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 12, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »

I needed that laugh . . . you are soooo right !  I'm certainly not a grammar queen, but those folks are something else . . . maybe it's difficult to lure good teachers to that town ~

Yes, I think so many of them do have big hearts . . .

I don't think you're being judgmental ..... hey, it's the facts as we see them!

Thanks tcumom!  I didn't want to sound harsh and I was trying to tread lightly on what I was saying vs what I was really thinking.  Monkey Devil!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: August 12, 2011, 03:27:36 PM »

Thanks 4donks...this paragraph really caught my attention...

Last week, when Fish and Game divers began searching the Connecticut River, Wendell Noyes walked to a picnic table in the park in West Stewartstown where photos of Celina were placed during an evening vigil. One by one, he lay them all face down on the table. He then walked back to the apartment and was seen lying on the ground and rolling around in front of the apartment building. A few hours later, the family learned that Celina’s body was found in the river. He was still a patient as of Thursday in an undisclosed facility. At one time, his children and extended family listed him as a friend on Facebook – today his name no longer appears on their pages.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #713 on: August 12, 2011, 03:31:31 PM »

marycat,

I'll check something, and be back in a couple of minutes.

Hi Tcumom,

I am going to let Wayne Dean Reed go, he is a mystery. I guess he really has no bearing on the case. I can not fit him into the puzzle, grr. 

Who is Tommy Cass?  I guess I have been sleeping:)

The crock pot or slow cooker is ideal for cooking and blogging at the same time. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 12, 2011, 03:45:11 PM »

Last week, when Fish and Game divers began searching the Connecticut River, Wendell Noyes walked to a picnic table in the park in West Stewartstown where photos of Celina were placed during an evening vigil. One by one, he lay them all face down on the table. He then walked back to the apartment and was seen lying on the ground and rolling around in front of the apartment building. A few hours later, the family learned that Celina’s body was found in the river. He was still a patient as of Thursday in an undisclosed facility. At one time, his children and extended family listed him as a friend on Facebook – today his name no longer appears on their pages.

Really!  SCARY! I don't even know what to think.  What was HE thinking?  I know he's a diagnosed Paranoid Schitz. but really, that's just freaky.  Sounds like he needs to be permanently institutionalized. 

However, the article does clear up alot of speculation about who lived their and the girls bedroom and a more specific timeline.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 12, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »

Really!  SCARY! I don't even know what to think.  What was HE thinking?  I know he's a diagnosed Paranoid Schitz. but really, that's just freaky.  Sounds like he needs to be permanently institutionalized. 

However, the article does clear up alot of speculation about who lived their and the girls bedroom and a more specific timeline.

Oops, sorry for getting in quote!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 12, 2011, 03:50:11 PM »

Well now we know where Kevin is. It says he Louisa and Kayla moved out of town to an apartment together.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: August 12, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »

Well now we know where Kevin is. It says he Louisa and Kayla moved out of town to an apartment together.

Thanks 4Donks and Samarie. I think that is the most info in one article we have received so far.

I wonder who the "source close to the family" could be and if what they say has been verified?

Wow. Not looking good for Wendell. The turning the photos upside down is creepy and sure seems suspicious.

In the article it just states "Louisa's bedroom" with no mention of W. Seems odd since they told where everyone else was that night.

If Mullaney is with them, them they must think he has been cleared. Anyone know if the police have released his truck?

I don't think they moved too far away. Colebrook, where Julie's son lives, is only 7 or 8 miles away, so they really won't be escaping from too much of the notoriety of the case. I feel so sorry for Kayla. Lots to bear on those 13 year old shoulders.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: August 12, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »

Quote from: Dihannah1 link=topic=11926.msg1460721#msg1460721 date=1313178401

[/quote

That article gives me the willies, thinking about Kevin with Louisia and Kayla.  I know people probably think it's not a big deal, but that is disturbing to me.  So, I guess all this time he's been hanging around, just keeping a low profile. . . obviously, he doesn't work.

Yes, no mention of Kayla.  And, the Louisia's mom, Tommie staying there . . . but then, on the parade float it appeared as if they were strangers.  I guess it could have just been that particular shot or something.  Just trying to picture other reasons for why they seemed estranged.  Who knows .

I still don't get how Tommie and Louisia did not miss Celina that morning.  And, Kevin  *remembers* sitting on the couch when he returned home?  oh, okay?

Y'all help me with this.  At least we have a little more info.  Wonder if it's from that Amanda blah blah, whose FB link i posted this morning. hmmmmm
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 12, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »

After reading that article that is full of information that answers a lot of our questions...I still have questions. Where was Wendall?  Asleep in their bedroom upstairs? Where had Kevin been...it states that he arrived home at midnight. Had he been at work...out partying?  Did anyone come in with him...even for a minute?  It just seems odd that Wendell would do this while his mother was there (it was his mother correct?)

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.