March 29, 2024, 02:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397035 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 12, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »

Quote from: Dihannah1 link=topic=11926.msg1460721#msg1460721 date=1313178401

Oops, sorry for getting in quote!
[/quote

Well now we know where Kevin is. It says he Louisa and Kayla moved out of town to an apartment together.
That article gives me the willies, thinking about Kevin with Louisia and Kayla.  I know people probably think it's not a big deal, but that is disturbing to me.  So, I guess all this time he's been hanging around, just keeping a low profile. . . obviously, he doesn't work.

Yes, no mention of Kayla.  And, the Louisia's mom, Tommie staying there . . . but then, on the parade float it appeared as if they were strangers.  I guess it could have just been that particular shot or something.  Just trying to picture other reasons for why they seemed estranged.  Who knows .

I still don't get how Tommie and Louisia did not miss Celina that morning.  And, Kevin  *remembers* sitting on the couch when he returned home?  oh, okay?

Y'all help me with this.  At least we have a little more info.  Wonder if it's from that Amanda blah blah, whose FB link i posted this morning. hmmmmm

Well ~ I totally messed up the entire box ~ I guess I was so excited about:

*a tad of info on Celina and,
*killercasey having to sashay her smarmy self back to Orlando .   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 12, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »

I blew the posting so badly, I just copied and pasted it in this new box.  good grief. 

That article gives me the willies, thinking about Kevin with Louisia and Kayla.  I know people probably think it's not a big deal, but that is disturbing to me.  So, I guess all this time he's been hanging around, just keeping a low profile. . . obviously, he doesn't work.

Yes, no mention of Kayla.  And, the Louisia's mom, Tommie staying there . . . but then, on the parade float it appeared as if they were strangers.  I guess it could have just been that particular shot or something.  Just trying to picture other reasons for why they seemed estranged.  Who knows .

I still don't get how Tommie and Louisia did not miss Celina that morning.  And, Kevin  *remembers* sitting on the couch when he returned home?  oh, okay?

Y'all help me with this.  At least we have a little more info.  Wonder if it's from that Amanda blah blah, whose FB link i posted this morning. hmmmmm
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 12, 2011, 05:23:14 PM »

marycat,

What obit names two brother to louisa?   

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

Yes, George D Cass was the obit I had in mind. Tcumom was right. I was thinking of the Cass brothers. When Pattianne said brothers I wasn't thinking half or step. I assumed she meant Stephen Cass since he had been in the papers, but we don't have a relationship for him do we?

I'll check something, and be back in a couple of minutes.

Hi Tcumom,

I am going to let Wayne Dean Reed go, he is a mystery. I guess he really has no bearing on the case. I can not fit him into the puzzle, grr. 

Who is Tommy Cass?  I guess I have been sleeping:)

The crock pot or slow cooker is ideal for cooking and blogging at the same time. 
Wait.  What now?  Tommy Cass?  Who is that?  Are you thinking Donny Cass? It doesn't take much to confuse me!  haha.

Yes, that slow cooker has been going strong for a couple of weeks.   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 12, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »

[/quote

Well now we know where Kevin is. It says he Louisa and Kayla moved out of town to an apartment together.

Tommie is Loisa's MIL  not mother.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #724 on: August 12, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

marycat,

What obit names two brother to louisa?   

George D Cass, Obit names three sons:  Del and Don Cass, also, a son with the last name "Reed".
Would the three, be brothers to Louisia/ Louisa?  Or was Mr. Reed, a son by a previous marriage, and maybe not related to Louisia /Louisa?

The Reed, gentleman, would be 51 years old (by previous posts). The late George D. Cass (Dad) was born in 1941.

Yes, George D Cass was the obit I had in mind. Tcumom was right. I was thinking of the Cass brothers. When Pattianne said brothers I wasn't thinking half or step. I assumed she meant Stephen Cass since he had been in the papers, but we don't have a relationship for him do we?

I'll check something, and be back in a couple of minutes.

Hi Tcumom,

I am going to let Wayne Dean Reed go, he is a mystery. I guess he really has no bearing on the case. I can not fit him into the puzzle, grr. 

Who is Tommy Cass?  I guess I have been sleeping:)

The crock pot or slow cooker is ideal for cooking and blogging at the same time. 
Wait.  What now?  Tommy Cass?  Who is that?  Are you thinking Donny Cass? It doesn't take much to confuse me!  haha.

Yes, that slow cooker has been going strong for a couple of weeks.   

I am sorry, I mean't Stephen Cass, but where is Del, please?  Is Dan C the son of Del?  I would understand if he was, because no wife was included for Del (in the Obit), meaning, I would understand why Dan did not know Who's Who, if
he was raised only by his mother.

The Crockpot smells so dog-on good.  The person was a genius, who created this lovely cooking invention.

Perhaps Kev influenced LN to move out of town.  I am such a stubborn person, I would have stuck it out to the very end,
to see justice and be my own detective, Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #725 on: August 12, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »

[/quote

4Donks, Thank-you, that is what the article said, things are bouncing off of me today.  CW618 posted photos-links asking if we knew the people and I bet the hefty woman may be Tommy.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #726 on: August 12, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »

::snipping2:: for space  Hat Tip for cw618. 
  I could not get the links to operate for me because the computer, I am sure it is me the operator. 
 I think the people hanging out, one looked like a MIL-type.

Quote from: cw618 on August 06, 2011, 11:41:33 AM
just some bigger imgs links from google img,and some observations

what is the silver shiny thing on the ledge,the officer is pointing
to,sorta looks like a fishing rod

the man holding L cass is looking right at the cam
big pic
http://media.klewtv.com/images/110728_missing_girl_2.jpg

this guy is looking at the cam too click for big
http://washingtonexaminer.com/files/67dae02bc1352d10f40e6a7067002201_0.jpg

do you know any of these people
http://washingtonexaminer.com/files/a380141ac13b2d10f40e6a706700fe2c_0.jpg

house imgs
http://www.sfexaminer.com/files/d7c03d103bcfb811f40e6a706700af6b_2.jpg
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii76/u28hd08/home.jpg

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: August 12, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »

I'm confused.
There's so many ppl, hard to keep straight who stayed where, who belongs to who.  I'm surprised the hell's angels didn't ride threw that house.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #728 on: August 12, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »

I'm confused.
There's so many ppl, hard to keep straight who stayed where, who belongs to who.  I'm surprised the hell's angels didn't ride threw that house.

Good evening Monkey's,

Klaas and Muffy gave us a Who's Who thread  but heck if we can quite figured exactly who is who.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 12, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »

Good heavens ~ as glued as I am to this mystery, you'd think I could remember that!  All that nosing around on Tommie Richards and I'm putting her on the float as Louisia's mother.

Keep an eye on me, 4donks.   

I need a Cliff's Notes version of this entire drama.  seriously. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 12, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »

I'm confused.

Notice that I tried to make Tommie Richards into Louisia's mother . . . heck, the way these folks are inter-twined.....who knows! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: August 12, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »

I'm confused.

Notice that I tried to make Tommie Richards into Louisia's mother . . . heck, the way these folks are inter-twined.....who knows! 

I did notice, but that's ok, you know much more then me.
You crack me up....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: August 12, 2011, 07:48:09 PM »

Good heavens ~ as glued as I am to this mystery, you'd think I could remember that!  All that nosing around on Tommie Richards and I'm putting her on the float as Louisia's mother.

Tommie Richards from the Bostonherald.com

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 12, 2011, 07:55:32 PM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/galleries/?gallery_id=5603

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 12, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »

I wondered if she was watching the parade.
Wouldn't you *love* to know what she's thinking.....
If she's in poor health, she might want to put out that 'rette . . .just sayin'.

Boy oh boy ~ I have a feeling everyone who was in that house/apartment has a *real* good idea of what happened.

Oh, well. They've obviously packed up the wagons, and left for parts unknown.....oh, wait. 
They couldn't really pack up.  After all, they need donations for new furniture. 
And, I guess it's not parts unknown, 'cause it looks like some folks are reaaaallll upset about where the threesome has set down the wagon.

If Louisia has any sense, she'll spill what she knows, and hope for the best.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: August 12, 2011, 07:59:18 PM »

Oh never mind about my tacky 'rette comment . . . I guess she has her finger on her lips.  I better put in my contacts, or get a magnifying glass. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 12, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

::snipping2::
According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Celina and her sister, Kayla, shared a bedroom in the basement of the apartment house – a finished room furnished with beds for both girls – not an air mattress on the basement floor, as has been previously reported.

There are a total of three bedrooms on the second floor: Louisa’s, another room in which family friend Kevin Mullaney was staying, and a third room where Louisa’s mother-in-law, Tommie Richards, was staying. Tommie, the Chronicle was told, has health issues and was staying overnight with Wendell and Louisa Noyes.

No one knows if Celina went downstairs to her room after her mother went to sleep. The Chronicle has been told that when Mullaney came home, it was around midnight, and he can remember coming into the living room and sitting on the couch; it was believed that Celina was in her bedroom, in her own bed.

::snipping2::
The Chronicle also reported that Louisa, Kayla and Kevin have moved into a new apartment out of town. Kayla and Louisa were having a difficult time staying in the apartment, and Louisa felt it was better to find another place to live. Wendell Noyes is not with them because he checked himself into a mental health facility in Concord the day after Celina’s body was found. Four years ago, Noyes was declared a paranoid schizophrenic after some odd behavior.

BBM

The computer was not in her bedroom...it was the family computer in the living room.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: August 12, 2011, 08:27:12 PM »

In today's Colebrook Chronicle News of the Week video, Charles Jordan reports that Wendell's vehicle is still in the possession of law enforcement but that Kevin's vehicle has been returned to him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/colebrookchronicle?gl=CA&hl=en
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 12, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »

I'm thinking way outside the box, but ... that Michael Green dude (hope I have the name right) that Celina supposedly was IM'ing that night . . . well, if the computer was in the family room, who's to say *someone* else (Wendell, Kevin) didn't just pretend to be Celina.   I mean, how convenient.

Of course, that means someone would need to be conniving, shrewd,  and manipulative in an intelligent sort of way . . . seriously, could they do that?  I just don't know.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #739 on: August 12, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.