March 28, 2024, 12:08:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396975 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: August 13, 2011, 10:23:54 AM »

Furniture-Isn't it possible, given Louisa's apartment was cordoned off and identified as a crime scene, that some of the furniture in the home is in the possession of LE and tagged as "evidence?"  I personally don't have issues with local town folks reaching out to help the families of the victim in any way. This is not at all unusual, or even questionable in my mind after having lived in a small Northern New England town for much of my adult life...just saying
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: August 13, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »

Was there official confirmation that Celina slept on the couch the night she went missing?

Janet

+++++

Search for girl intensifies ; FBI sends child abduction team; home cordoned as crime scene

<snipped>

Friends and family waved down cars with missing person posters yesterday along Route 3, outside the home where Cass was last seen at 9 p.m. Monday. She shares the first-floor apartment in the teal- trimmed Victorian home with her mother, Louisa Noyes, stepfather Wendell Noyes and older sister, according to Cass's aunt Lori McKearney.

Cass would have slept on the living room couch Monday night, her aunt said, because the girl is scared to stay in the basement alone and her sister was sleeping at a friend's house. That friend, Kaylin Pettat, said Cass is a shy kid "but the nicest girl you've ever met."

<snipped>

July 28, 2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 13, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »

Was there official confirmation that Celina slept on the couch the night she went missing?

Janet

+++++

Search for girl intensifies ; FBI sends child abduction team; home cordoned as crime scene

<snipped>

Friends and family waved down cars with missing person posters yesterday along Route 3, outside the home where Cass was last seen at 9 p.m. Monday. She shares the first-floor apartment in the teal- trimmed Victorian home with her mother, Louisa Noyes, stepfather Wendell Noyes and older sister, according to Cass's aunt Lori McKearney.

Cass would have slept on the living room couch Monday night, her aunt said, because the girl is scared to stay in the basement alone and her sister was sleeping at a friend's house. That friend, Kaylin Pettat, said Cass is a shy kid "but the nicest girl you've ever met."

<snipped>

July 28, 2011
I don't think so . . . that is one of the many questions I keep wondering .  If only we had some answers .
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 13, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

Thanks tcumom

Considering Celina's mother/stepfather was not waken ... could it be that something bad happened in the basement following a sexual assault?  Could it be that Celina was then wrapped in her blanket ... placed in the truck and ... thrown into the nearby body of water?

I believe that Wendal had serious psychological problems but ... his history reveals that sexual assault against underage girls is not one of them.

However ... the brother's history alleging that he was known to hit on girls as young as eleven years old is another story.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 13, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

July 28, 2011

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1466433320&isRss=true

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: August 13, 2011, 05:45:39 PM »

Thanks tcumom

Considering Celina's mother/stepfather was not waken ... could it be that something bad happened in the basement following a sexual assault?  Could it be that Celina was then wrapped in her blanket ... placed in the truck and ... thrown into the nearby body of water?

I believe that Wendal had serious psychological problems but ... his history reveals that sexual assault against underage girls is not one of them.

However ... the brother's history alleging that he was known to hit on girls as young as eleven years old is another story.

IMO

Janet

Wendall is in the mental health facility..but yet I agree there was never any history of his for abusing children in any way whatever.  His truck is still impounded...but we don't know who else was there that night..even in the upper apartments that may have had acces to their apartment and his truck keys.  I don't know rather to think of Wendall as the perp or the perfect fall guy for the perp due to his mental health history.

I also wonder if Louisia/s sister and her daughter still live in the house or if they have moved too.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 13, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »

snipped...

July 25: Celina’s Last
Night At Her Home..

According to a source close to
the family, Celina and her
mother, Louisa Noyes, were
sitting on the couch in the living
room watching “The Secret
Life of An American Teenager”
together on the ABC Family
Channel. When the show was
over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to
watch another show and was
also back and forth on the family
computer, which was in the
living room. Louisa said goodnight
to her daughter, and went
upstairs to the second floor of
the apartment to go to sleep.
Celina and her sister, Kayla,
shared a bedroom in the basement
of the apartment house—
a finished room furnished with
beds for both girls—not an air
mattress on the basement floor,
as has been previously reported.
There are a total of three
bedrooms on the second floor:
Louisa’s, one room in which
family friend Kevin Mullaney
was staying, and a third room
where Louisa’s mother-in-law,
Tommie Richards, was staying.
Tommie, we have been told, has
some health issues and had
been staying overnight with
Wendell and Louisa for a few
months now so that they could
help look after her; she was
going to her own home in the
mornings.

continued..

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Aug12.pdf
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 13, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »

Thanks tcumom

IMO

Janet

Wendall is in the mental health facility..but yet I agree there was never any history of his for abusing children in any way whatever.  His truck is still impounded...but we don't know who else was there that night..even in the upper apartments that may have had acces to their apartment and his truck keys.  I don't know rather to think of Wendall as the perp or the perfect fall guy for the perp due to his mental health history.

I also wonder if Louisia/s sister and her daughter still live in the house or if they have moved too.

Snipped..

The Chronicle also reported
that Louisa, Kayla and Kevin
have moved into a new apartment
out of town. Kayla has
been having a difficult time
staying in the apartment, as
has Louisa, and Louisa felt it
was better to find another place
to live.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: August 13, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »

Snipped..

No one knows if Celina went
downstairs to her own room
after her mother went to sleep.
Tommie was already in bed,
Celina’s sister Kayla was at a
friend’s house for the night, and
Kevin was out. We have been
told that when Kevin came
home, it was around midnight,
and he can remember coming
into the living room and sitting
on the couch; it was believed
that Celina was actually in her
bedroom, in her own bed, at
that time.
In the morning, Tommie
Richards left to go to her home
and, by 8:15, Louisa left the
house to go to work in Colebrook.
Wendell went to wake up
Celina because she had an appointment
at 9 a.m. at a local
hairdresser shop. But Wendell
did not find her in her bed and,
after searching the house to see
if she was elsewhere, called
Louisa at work to tell her that
Celina wasn’t in the apartment.
That was around 9:15 a.m.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 13, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »

snipped..

being conducted in the area,
and police are holding onto two
vehicles removed from the
driveway, one belonging to
Kevin Mullaney, which was
removed on July 27, and one
belonging to Wendell Noyes,
which was removed on Aug. 2—
the day after Celina’s body was
found. Kevin’s vehicle has been
reportedly released and will be
returned to him. Two other ve-
hicles on the property have also
been removed and returned.
Police have not named a suspect
and autopsy results are pending,
with toxicology tests and a
criminal investigation now underway..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 13, 2011, 08:13:19 PM »

snipped..

Wendell is still a
patient as of yesterday in an
undisclosed facility. At one
time, his children and extended
family listed him as a friend on
Facebook—today his name no
longer appears on their sites.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 13, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »

Thanks tcumom

IMO

Janet

Snipped..

The Chronicle also reported
that Louisa, Kayla and Kevin
have moved into a new apartment
out of town. Kayla has
been having a difficult time
staying in the apartment, as
has Louisa, and Louisa felt it
was better to find another place
to live.

The article doesn't give us any hints as to rather Louisa's sister and her daughter, who would be Louisa's neice, have stayed there or left the apartment house.  I still wonder who all was in the entire house that night and if doors were locked between apartments and the also to the outside. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 14, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »

snipped..

Wendell is still a

Tyler Noyes still lists him as a friend.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 14, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »

This is a 2 1/2 minute or so video that I have never seen. 

It has a very short segment with Melissa Jordan, the young woman who lived in the same building up until about 3 weeks before Celina's death.

It is one of the best videos on this family and town.

I'll post the link to the news station, and then the info I put in to find the video.  Sorry I don't know how to imbed (?) the video.

http://www.necn.com/pages/video

And then, I put the words below into search:

Behind Celina's Family Life
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #774 on: August 14, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »

It has a very short segment with Melissa Jordan, the young woman who lived in the same building up until about 3 weeks before Celina's death.

I'll post the link to the news station, and then the info I put in to find the video.  Sorry I don't know how to imbed (?) the video.

Good evening Monkey's,

Thanks, tcumom for the link. Norma Richardson, is the aunt to WN?  Norma is the sister to the mom of WN?  A Witch Doctor helped out Smile

Where is the mysterious woman on the float? she floated away Smile Was it her mom?  A very strict faced mom had in parade pic.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #775 on: August 14, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »

snipped..

Wendell is still a

If only, WN would have tried, to help the wounded warriors (or others like himself), he would have stayed out of trouble.
He decided to make a second career of smut, and he threw his brain away.  IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 14, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Thanks, tcumom for the link. Norma Richardson, is the aunt to WN?  Norma is the sister to the mom of WN?  A Witch Doctor helped out Smile

Where is the mysterious woman on the float? she floated away Smile Was it her mom?  A very strict faced mom had in parade pic.
Hi seahorse ~ I need to get my brain back into this mode .  Been working on lesson plans all day .  ugh.
That's what I got out of the video .  Sister to Tommie Richards . 
So ~ Norma Richardson and Tommie Richards are sisters ?   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 14, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »

snipped..

Wendell is still a

If only, WN would have tried, to help the wounded warriors (or others like himself), he would have stayed out of trouble.
He decided to make a second career of smut, and he threw his brain away.  IMO.

I so agree with you.
Although he has never had (that we're aware of) any charges of sex abuse/harassment or anything along those lines, it wouldn't surprise me if he's involved. 
I guess I'm not giving him the benefit . . . but, heck, look at his FB junk.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 14, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

The lady in the video is Wendall's aunt..so that would make her a sister to the lady on the float who was reported to be Wendall's mother.

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: August 14, 2011, 07:31:25 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

The lady in the video is Wendall's aunt..so that would make her a sister to the lady on the float who was reported to be Wendall's mother.

Now I am really confused. I thought the lady with the brown hair sitting on the sidelines during the parade was W's mother, Tommie Richards.

I know someone on here said the woman with the long gray hair on the parade float was Louisa's mother. Then, I read that Celina was to be buried in the cemetery next to Louisa's mother... So if the gray haired lady isn't Louisa's mother or mother-in-law who is she?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.